Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 221926 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
galixxx

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

I withdrew all coins, before it is not closed official...
to a wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaymay22

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

why is trig being delisted on bittrex. isn't this an unprofessional act to delist a coin which surged 100% few days ago? how are any of our investments safe on bittrex if they are going to delist any coin without any valid reason.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

why is trig being delisted on bittrex. isn't this an unprofessional act to delist a coin which surged 100% few days ago? how are any of our investments safe on bittrex if they are going to delist any coin without any valid reason.

It's true? He delisted? But why, this is a very good coin on which many earn well, who has detailed information?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
max_grizzly

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003816652-Pending-Market-Removals-1-12-2018

it's true for sure. i just don't understand it. MTL is pretty dead, not sure about DGD but freaking TRIG? something is awfully fishy here.
jaymay22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

every one need to raise this issue with bittrex. We can't let them get away with this. I personally haven't invested in TRIG but if they can delist TRIG, they can delist any good coin which I might be involved in. this is very uncalled for.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

every one need to raise this issue with bittrex. We can't let them get away with this. I personally haven't invested in TRIG but if they can delist TRIG, they can delist any good coin which I might be involved in. this is very uncalled for.

You can't let them get away with what exactly? lol... kiddiot...

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaymay22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

get away with delisting a good coin. if enough people show concern, they might reverse the decision. you look like you're new to crypto market. you should avoid calling people names
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

If I am not mistaken, TRIG did its ICO on Bittrex.

PS: https://www.ccn.com/blocksafe-builds-out-gun-safety-blockchain-will-host-a-second-crowdsale/

There might be issues with the SEC, hence the delisting.

Anyways, it's on Binance, so don't panic like a bunch of hysterical muppets.

omae wa mou shindeiru

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

can I still withdraw TRIG after it was delisted? anyone know? it keep showing wallet offline
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

can I still withdraw TRIG after it was delisted? anyone know? it keep showing wallet offline

yes, Bittrex will allow you to withdraw your coins.

Don't panic
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

If I am not mistaken, TRIG did its ICO on Bittrex.

PS: https://www.ccn.com/blocksafe-builds-out-gun-safety-blockchain-will-host-a-second-crowdsale/

There might be issues with the SEC, hence the delisting.

Anyways, it's on Binance, so don't panic like a bunch of hysterical muppets.

I'm sure you are right. We don't need Bittrex, we have Binance.
You can thank Bittrex for delisting TRIG. Great opportunity to buy cheap coins. The same story happened to BTS earlier. BTFD!!! Cheesy

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Delisting might occurred just because of some company policy, May be volume or any other reason but why people are selling in panic, if you really think its a good coin than just transfer to your wallet and hold it or transfer to any other exchange there is no need to panic if one exchange delist one coin. There are thousands of coin and lots of exchange and each and every exchange are covering most of the coins. Just believe in your Investment and keep jolding and keep faith on your coin, Dont panic with exchange or some F^^^^^G News

danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

The reason why people panic and sell is because Bittrex doesnt even give a freaking reason to why they are delisting and no comment that im aware of from blocksafe yet = EFFEN LAME!!!!!!,   so what happens is,  the investors , such as myself, get concerned because of the endless scams going on with crypto ,  now,  does anyone know if TRIG is compatible with MEW so i can get it the F**K off the exchange when they allow me to so?   if not,  any wallet suggestions for windows 10?   thanks guys!
levancov

Activity: 124
Merit: 26

Money will be useful if you know where to put it

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

There is not stock exchange, this is legislation of the United States exposes such requirements
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

get away with delisting a good coin. if enough people show concern, they might reverse the decision. you look like you're new to crypto market. you should avoid calling people names

WTF do you mean "get away with delisting a good coin" Do you understand why they are doing it? Did you read their reasoning? If ANY amount of people show concern, they will give no fucks.  I look like I'm new to crypto? lol... ok. whatever kid who joined bitcointalk less than 2 weeks ago .

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

Project like these will one day make hacking and getting hacked a thing of the past, as the safety will be something granted, rather than a privilege!
jaymay22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

WTF do you mean "get away with delisting a good coin" Do you understand why they are doing it? Did you read their reasoning? If ANY amount of people show concern, they will give no fucks.  I look like I'm new to crypto? lol... ok. whatever kid who joined bitcointalk less than 2 weeks ago .

there's no reason provided and if you read on their official announcement page, they clearly say that if a delisted coin has enough interest, people should let them know. Don't assume that this is my only account. I have got 4 computers here with me  and 4 exchange accounts. The way you formulate your sentences, I bet you are not even half my age let alone the experience. You are on permanent ignore from now on. I won't be reading your reply. Go do your school home work!
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

But there is an official wallet for Trig  ?
brokenboard

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Hello people. This is the first time for me that a coin is being delisted. Triggers are shown offline on my bittrex account.
I see that i can still trade, but i cant withdraw. Is this just for a couple of hours/days that i cant withdraw? Because i want to hold my triggers and just transfer them to binance or some local wallet.

And i guess i want to transfer them before the 12.1.2018. So can anybody tell me if the wallet is going to be online before 12.1. or do i have to sell them and then buy them again on binance? Or is there a method to withdraw my coins. Thank you for your help

Sincerelly Brokenboard
cryptojunkie010

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

I like 2 know that aswell. cant even move my funds 2 binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: