Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best selling item online for bitcoins?  (Read 13295 times)
handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

we are speaking about legal or illegal market? Grin Because if we are talking about both markets then drugs would probably outperformed other niche IMO. Btw what about investing in ICO this summer? Could you share you thoughs about Kelvin Blockchain, please? Smiley Good luck to anyone! Wink Wink
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rudolo

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Iam have some experience buying about Clotches at DeepOnion shop. its a really good shop you should try it you can pay with ALT Coin really fast & simple for the payment & packing
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

we are speaking about legal or illegal market? Grin Because if we are talking about both markets then drugs would probably outperformed other niche IMO. Btw what about investing in ICO this summer? Could you share you thoughs about Kelvin Blockchain, please? Smiley Good luck to anyone! Wink Wink

I guess we are speaking for the legal market because we know bitcoin can be used for the illegal market. so it will better if we can do with the legal market because this will makes people in outside thinking that bitcoin is not just for illegal things. besides that, they will know that bitcoin has two sides which can be used for positive and negative at the same time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
NaramediaID

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

Coffee, Coding, Crypto

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

I can supply clove cigarettes for the European market.
Does anyone want to work together?
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

What you think about this topic, I wonder what would be most profitable to start selling for bitcoins, and I found out that I have no idea what is happening on the online markets.

https://news.bitcoin.com/top-5-products-openbazaar/

OpenBazzar have a list about top 5 things that people are buying with bitcoins.

1. Food
2. Cigarettes
3. Seeds
4. Comic Books
5. Clothing & Accessories

What is your opinion about this?

These goods looks a good package. Clothing and accessories even seems like the most sort after of the products you listed. Why not make it a whole big package? Convincingly, there is nothing Physical cash can do that Bitcoin cannot in this present age. This means you can trade anything for Bitcoins too, as far as you've attached a reasonable Bitcoin value to it. Take a look at these stuffs
1. Wrist watches (Branded ones like Rolex)
2. Electronic gadgets (TV, Sound systems etc)
3. Laptops, Android phones and iPhones (probably all Apple products)
4. Cosmetics
5. Quality Shoes too

In this world of glamour and luxury, all you need do is to grow your market base by increasing popularity amidst Crypto-Users. Be popular for receiving Crypto-coins for items purchase. Also, make some research to know  the most popular Crypto per region/location. Do not generalize the acceptance of Bitcoin only, diversify. Receive ETH along side. Moreover, We have online market platforms like Alibaba-express, Shopify, Magento, Yokart and so on. Look into their market strategy and apply them. In few years time you stand to be one of the leading online marketer accepting Crypto-coins as far as you keep expanding and increasing the number of your products exponentially.

snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

So, doing a deal of good will give us something good things anyway. So from that bitcoin is a good thing for us, instead of using digital currencies other then it would be something of a good thing
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

I do not think that good is sold a lot, if we talk about the cigarettes  they get sold a lot for bitcoins these days.
As a example you got Cigspot that is selling a lot by bitcoin.
right That bro, I agree with your opinion because we are not talking about cigarettes, so bitcoin is not the same as cigarettes.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

in my opinion, who can provide very many benefits in order to be able to have bitcoin is by selling clothing & Accessories that can receive payments using bitcoin and can be sent to any country I am sure the benefits that get will be very much.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

The best selling to online shop to your shop is the digital goods, like miner and laptop that use to bitcoin because the person who are investing and use bitcoin they look that can help to easy to access to bitcoin like gadgets. I suggest to you better if you have also freebies and discount so the people will buy to your online shope.

I think you need your own website for that so easy to buy things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

Food, clothing and accessories. Pictures are always a good way to attract buyers so just by posting a good quality of photos, it would be not very hard to sell those even if you are targeting the bitcoin users.
I think that for the consumer goods or any product in the market the quality is the most important and when you have good products then the payment of any kind is very simple. I am very confident in this market so I still hold a lot of coins.
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

I think food, clothing and accessories will be profitable. Because whoever the customers are, whatever ages they be and however they live, food and clothes are strictly important and they will find for them.
But in this case, you must have good looking stuffs, at online shop and in reality as well, to attract more customers. The most important part is you have to make they feel worthy to take time spending bitcoin instead of inputing a serial of visa card or walking out for shopping.  Cheesy
Evan_Doyle

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

What you think about this topic, I wonder what would be most profitable to start selling for bitcoins, and I found out that I have no idea what is happening on the online markets.

1. Food
2. Cigarettes
3. Seeds
4. Comic Books

These goods looks a good package. Clothing and accessories even seems like the most sort after of the products you listed. Why not make it a whole big package? Convincingly, there is nothing Physical cash can do that Bitcoin cannot in this present age. This means you can trade anything for Bitcoins too, as far as you've attached a reasonable Bitcoin value to it. Take a look at these stuffs
4. Cosmetics
5. Quality Shoes too

In this world of glamour and luxury, all you need do is to grow your market base by increasing popularity amidst Crypto-Users. Be popular for receiving Crypto-coins for items purchase. Also, make some research to know  the most popular Crypto per region/location. Do not generalize the acceptance of Bitcoin only, diversify. Receive ETH along side. Moreover, We have online market platforms like Alibaba-express, Shopify, Magento, Yokart and so on. Look into their market strategy and apply them. In few years time you stand to be one of the leading online marketer accepting Crypto-coins as far as you keep expanding and increasing the number of your products exponentially.

I would go for electronic gadgets first of all because they are more valuable and needed. People also might want to buy them anonymously more than other things like clothes or accessories, although those too have a market.

I don't think it would be easy to start selling these things strictly for crypto. I think that a lot of people who hold crypto are holding it just to wait for it to gain in value before they cash it out and then buy these things for fiat. Unless of course you can offer something that buying with fiat can't, like anonymity or better prices.
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

I guess those options you have are not that much in demand for bitcoin selling industry, because the most profitable item that you can sell here using bitcoin is some computer thingy and digital items and here in the forum especially the services like making web site, lay outing, article making.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

in my opinion the items are suitable for sale so you can get bitcoin so you can sell like clothes and accessories because in my opinion a very good item sold is like that so that it can be sent to all countries.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

1. Food
2. Cigarettes
3. Seeds
4. Comic Books

4. Cosmetics
5. Quality Shoes too

I would go for electronic gadgets first of all because they are more valuable and needed. People also might want to buy them anonymously more than other things like clothes or accessories, although those too have a market.

I don't think it would be easy to start selling these things strictly for crypto. I think that a lot of people who hold crypto are holding it just to wait for it to gain in value before they cash it out and then buy these things for fiat. Unless of course you can offer something that buying with fiat can't, like anonymity or better prices.
So i do agree with you selling electronic gadgets best bitcoin online sold things, it is all about you that how you look at this how you deal for selling it yeah,,, gadgets are sold lot for bitcoin but I think that digital goods is all the way more sold than gadgets as we can see it is more upcoming so, that is nice because it will have good future than anything else.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

in my opinion the items are suitable for sale so you can get bitcoin so you can sell like clothes and accessories because in my opinion a very good item sold is like that so that it can be sent to all countries.
I see most of them are online transactions are far more commonly used. Payments can be made to merchants who trade in certain goods. Or pay for things in life. Items of machinery and spare parts ...

liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Clothing & Accessories may be the best choice to sell it with bitcoin payments because the sides of the item are easy to carry and durable
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

The best selling item with the bitcoin are the digital goods because its easy to buy and also offered a lot what is already seen on this forum too.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

I hope to use Bitcoin to buy all the goods, including those not here, such as houses and cars, but the status of Bitcoin is not ideal now!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:31:31 AM

I hope to use Bitcoin to buy all the goods, including those not here, such as houses and cars, but the status of Bitcoin is not ideal now!
You can do that, you can buy and pay with bitcoin if you sell it. you can ask them, do they accept payment with bitcoin? maybe mostly say no. lol yeah I know that bitcoin payments aren't too mainstream, so it takes time but many merchants have accepted bitcoin, look on the internet..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: