Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best selling item online for bitcoins?  (Read 13310 times)
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

I think OpenBazzar should open sale about clothing and accessories that will be the most profitable to start selling Bitcoin, as we know the need to nice wear out on the street is not lacking for most people in different countries. People can refuse to eat a meal but people can not wear bad when out.
Therefore, the first policy for Bitcoin payments should be to pay for clothing purchases.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:47:40 AM

why don't they sell small industrial equipment such as sewing machines, cutting machines, printing machines for production, I am sure crypto fans all over the world will see this shop if they have more industrial goods, electronics and home appliances.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:05:58 AM

I don't assume a food is a good idea dude. attempt to update it by promoting devices with high specifications and spare parts or custom designed components and stickers many customers are looking for that specifically here in our country.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

What you think about this topic, I wonder what would be most profitable to start selling for bitcoins, and I found out that I have no idea what is happening on the online markets.

https://news.bitcoin.com/top-5-products-openbazaar/

OpenBazzar have a list about top 5 things that people are buying with bitcoins.

1. Food
2. Cigarettes
3. Seeds
4. Comic Books
5. Clothing & Accessories

What is your opinion about this?
Hmmm… any other thing on the list can sell except Food’. No one would visit a bitcoin store with the intention of buying food, looks pretty crazy to me. Where I live I hardly talk about buying food with local online sellers, because by the time the food arrives it might have gotten cold, and sometimes it never arrives (that’s if there is a mistake in your address). So don’t even talk about food, take that off your list and focus on the others,most especially clothing, seeds and comic books.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

I believe the very best promoting products tend to be little points, such things as company accounts or even secrets for many services or products, We don't believe bodily products market which nicely because you will have to shed a few anonymity to get the actual bundle.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

people record will never be appreciated simply by every person simply Garments & Components and also food items will be general not necessarily Tobacco or perhaps seed so just why not necessarily wanting to blend dozens of things within your web store without a doubt that you will find thus challenging to control the retailer yet I do believe that you will find a lot more excellent as compared to simply select a single merchandise.
Blueshark696

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

I think Clothing & Accessories would be most profitable to start selling for bitcoins because this things are popular in online trading now a days.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:58:53 AM

What you think about this topic, I wonder what would be most profitable to start selling for bitcoins, and I found out that I have no idea what is happening on the online markets.

https://news.bitcoin.com/top-5-products-openbazaar/

OpenBazzar have a list about top 5 things that people are buying with bitcoins.

1. Food
2. Cigarettes
3. Seeds
4. Comic Books
5. Clothing & Accessories

What is your opinion about this?
I go for Clothing and Accessories, those thing is highly recommended specially if the design and quality is good. Even if its from international or a local places but too far than usual, you can trade it with bitcoin. Just like on facebook on my local country, to my individual or group that is selling accessories and clothes which make me sick.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:34 AM

I think something you can sell to be able to get bitcoin and you can use it for business and can be bought by any country might be best to sell such as clothes and accessories that can be bought from any country.
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Everything is good for selling for BTC.
But ofcourse the most profitable will cars, buildings, electronics and etc. what have in our life the best % and prices.

But only electronics is a kind of cargo which you can send even dont meet a customer
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

I think you can make sales that do not have an expiration date so that they can be sent all over the world and are not afraid to stale, you can sell comic books, clothes and some accessories, take advantage of bitcoin to increase your income from sales and your business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: