Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119619 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:55:20 PM

Do you wanna know what is the secret of most of the successful bitcoin user here and why they are earning at least 0.1 per week? The secret is "Hard work" if you know that word then it will be easy for you to understand why hard work is one of the secret of earning huge amount of money every week. Apply it to yourself and soon you will not ask any question anymore about earning big amount of bitcoin per week.
Yes we can not make this profit through just trading and investing. If you want to make 0.1 BTC profit in trading or investing you need huge capital. Otherwise, the only way is hard work. Sell your skills for bitcoins and collect how much it is possible then only you can able reach your target. I never made 0.1 BTC per week.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Do you wanna know what is the secret of most of the successful bitcoin user here and why they are earning at least 0.1 per week? The secret is "Hard work" if you know that word then it will be easy for you to understand why hard work is one of the secret of earning huge amount of money every week. Apply it to yourself and soon you will not ask any question anymore about earning big amount of bitcoin per week.
Yes we can not make this profit through just trading and investing. If you want to make 0.1 BTC profit in trading or investing you need huge capital. Otherwise, the only way is hard work. Sell your skills for bitcoins and collect how much it is possible then only you can able reach your target. I never made 0.1 BTC per week.
I have made more than 50 times like 0.1 btc per week but the problem is that I have lost more than 50 times too.

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low.

The problem is I got greedy and saved a lot.The only way to make 0.1 without much capital is gambling to be very honest here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:18:35 PM

If you want to get a big profit per week you should have big amount to get 0.1 btc per week it is really hard if you are trying to get them from cloudmining or investing on altcoins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

I read about lots of money making method and

Making a niche site seems to be a good option if you are able to get really great traffic of course

In order to do that, you gotta work hard and focus
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:25:48 PM

If you want to get a big profit per week you should have big amount to get 0.1 btc per week it is really hard if you are trying to get them from cloudmining or investing on altcoins

Don't even mention cloud mining as they are going to bust your capital for it. It will be fine if you are going to get this amount by working very hard for having a lot of source of income, combining your daily job plus other source from bitcoin can be a good combination for earning per week. And there's no secret for it unless you will work hard.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Don't even mention cloud mining as they are going to bust your capital for it. It will be fine if you are going to get this amount by working very hard for having a lot of source of income, combining your daily job plus other source from bitcoin can be a good combination for earning per week. And there's no secret for it unless you will work hard.
Yes all true ,there's no secret to earn 0.1 BTC a week you can possibly earn more than on that if you are doing the workout it in good investments. Cloudmining isn't profitable and it will need you a capital better if big because you can't feel your profit .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:24:55 AM

I have made more than 50 times like 0.1 btc per week but the problem is that I have lost more than 50 times too.

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low.

The problem is I got greedy and saved a lot.The only way to make 0.1 without much capital is gambling to be very honest here.
The reason why you loss your bitcoins in that trading is you don't have enough knowledge to do trading, you just buy random coins and sell it for a higher price but you didn't know that knowledge is very important in trading. Before you buy any coins make sure that you already analyze the coin.
Japinat

Merit: 683

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:43:25 AM

Yes all true ,there's no secret to earn 0.1 BTC a week you can possibly earn more than on that if you are doing the workout it in good investments. Cloudmining isn't profitable and it will need you a capital better if big because you can't feel your profit .
Good if you learn how to manage your money and you do it with trading, investing takes time for return and sometimes you will be scam if you did not make a good research prior to putting your money. Most of the people I know are making good money through trading so I guess it is really profitable, we just have to learn how to do it and master the art of trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:55:04 AM

The thing is there is no secret of having 0.1 bitcoin a week you need to have great job to gain it. Even in investing your money into some legit investment, you need to have a good capital on that, things is not that impossible but you need to work hard to have it in your hands.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

The thing is there is no secret of having 0.1 bitcoin a week you need to have great job to gain it. Even in investing your money into some legit investment, you need to have a good capital on that, things is not that impossible but you need to work hard to have it in your hands.
You can find every information that you need in this forum on how to make money from your money. Now, it is only up to you on how you manage your money and invest it, not only that you can also try to trade if you want and as long as you know what you are planning to venture, you have a good chance of success. 0.1 btc a week is possible but you have to invest bigger than that also.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:27:13 AM

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low

If you buy at random, then you are effectively gambling

And the difference with real gambling is that in the latter case it doesn't actually matter whether your rolls are random or not, i.e. their outcome doesn't depend if you apply some system of gambling (say, martingale) or not (unless you can rig the betting system somehow, of course). And with random buys in trading you are still set to lose in the end. The difference between trading and gambling here consists in the availability of the option to wait out bad times (in dice, if you lose you lose and there is no way back, but some like it hot). But if the coin you invested your money in dies, it will be pretty much the same

Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

I am not a gambler, I usually buy some coins randomly and sell them when I see the price is high. A few weeks ago I made some nice income as I invested in CNT ( centurion ) coin and the price just got higher and higher, but then now its quite low

And the difference with real gambling is that in the latter case it doesn't actually matter whether your rolls are random or not, i.e. their outcome doesn't depend if you apply some system of gambling (say, martingale) or not (unless you can rig the betting system somehow, of course). And with random buys in trading you are still set to lose in the end. The difference between trading and gambling here consists in the availability of the option to wait out bad times (in dice, if you lose you lose and there is no way back, but some like it hot). But if the coin you invested your money in dies, it will be pretty much the same
Actually, if you buy into a lot of random coins that are low in value and aren't scam coins, it's pretty likely they'll get pumped in the near future.  Obviously there's much, much less risk if you just buy one that you believe to have potential, but that could be a strategy nonetheless.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

to get 0.1btc / week so definitely requires skills and specific skills in the IT field or in field of trade, but for a beginner like me to get this is certainly not easy I had to try to work hard with effort via online
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

Even you are going to invest big capital in cloud mining, you will just lose that amount because they can scam any time they want without their investors notice. Just diversify your investment and keep on working hard. If you can have 2-3 jobs a day and maximizing your time, that can help you and that is one of the possible way of earning that weekly.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:57:18 AM

Even you are going to invest big capital in cloud mining, you will just lose that amount because they can scam any time they want without their investors notice. Just diversify your investment and keep on working hard. If you can have 2-3 jobs a day and maximizing your time, that can help you and that is one of the possible way of earning that weekly.
which is right cloud mining will not bring good results anymore, if you wanted to really accumulate that profits better to keep reading here and study how alt trading works and keep yourself busy finding those informative news and updates to be able to follow leads and to have better judgement where to place your investment.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

Actually, if you buy into a lot of random coins that are low in value and aren't scam coins, it's pretty likely they'll get pumped in the near future.  Obviously there's much, much less risk if you just buy one that you believe to have potential, but that could be a strategy nonetheless.

Coins that have a low price has a reason why they are there. A coin doesn't have to become a scam coin to become a total garbage. There are coins out there that have a low price because the developers do not update that much or the project simply was a failure all along. Personally, I would choose to trade major coins instead of buying some dead coin and then hoping that they will revive anytime soon.

You can always truly believe in something and yet become wrong about it. You can believe all you want on a certain coin that it has a potential but that doesn't mean that it will pump in the future. The market isn't built in beliefs. It's built with facts. The fact that the coin is a boring coin and not much is trading it is enough reason for you to not buy random coins.

I can only imagine someone buying random cheap coins as someone who's looking for a couple of coins in the garbage can.

fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:42:20 AM

I don't think that there can be any secret in earning money the only thing you need to do is to work hard and find the multiple sources of income but I believe that the best way to earn that amount on weekly basis is through trading altcoins.
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

which is right cloud mining will not bring good results anymore, if you wanted to really accumulate that profits better to keep reading here and study how alt trading works and keep yourself busy finding those informative news and updates to be able to follow leads and to have better judgement where to place your investment.

Yes, trading will be a good way to earn this amount but that is not going to be an easy thing in the beginning. Because most of people that are trading aren't that earning high in the first place but as the time goes by, they are learning each day and a lot of things they are discovering on it that makes them earn more.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

I don't think that there can be any secret in earning money the only thing you need to do is to work hard and find the multiple sources of income but I believe that the best way to earn that amount on weekly basis is through trading altcoins.
If you read the OP he stated that he wants some advice to earn 0.1 btc and about secrets in earnings actually there are some secrets to earn you just have to search it to find out

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:10:38 PM

If you read the OP he stated that he wants some advice to earn 0.1 btc and about secrets in earnings actually there are some secrets to earn you just have to search it to find out

Even if someone knows the secret on one will  prefer to disclose it hear and will keep it private as no one wants that other should know about their secrets of earning money so if you want to know the secrets then you have to search it on your own.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: