Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119614 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:16:46 AM

Well I think yes, some of here earn 0.1 bitcoin or more by doing freelancing or doing trading if you have a big capital possible you can earn 0.5 bitcoin a week.
You exactly just freelancing or doing trading can make you easily earn bitcoin, I'm doing freelancing and investing my money into bitcoin also getting payment in bitcoin so i would suggest that freelancing is best way to earn 0.1 bitcoin or more than that so yes I am totally agree with you so you said well said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:21:51 AM

I think to get 0.1 BTC it is very difficult. If you just follow the signature canpaign. Maybe you can generate 0.06 max for signature by using rank hero above. You still need another skill to get 0.1 btc .. like you give logo design service .. create website .. write article .. maybe it is extra for you to produce 0.1 btc every week. If you have special skills needed by these people. Please offer your services on this forum
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:09:22 AM

I think to get 0.1 BTC it is very difficult. If you just follow the signature canpaign. Maybe you can generate 0.06 max for signature by using rank hero above. You still need another skill to get 0.1 btc .. like you give logo design service .. create website .. write article .. maybe it is extra for you to produce 0.1 btc every week. If you have special skills needed by these people. Please offer your services on this forum

Yeah now its not easy to earn 0.1 btc only from signature campaign even if you have high rank account as with an increase in the price of bitcoins all campaigns have reduced their pay rates so to earn that amount you need to have multiple ways of earning it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:43:48 AM

If such "secrets" exists , no one will tell you about it, and no one will work hardly here and there to get a living or to earn some bitcoins. Earning bitcoin is just like earning fiat, need learning, patience, and working hardly.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:49:40 AM

If such "secrets" exists , no one will tell you about it, and no one will work hardly here and there to get a living or to earn some bitcoins. Earning bitcoin is just like earning fiat, need learning, patience, and working hardly.
Yeah it is going to remain a secret, why would you share your secret? Its a secret you know that you need to keep. And in earning bitcoin every way is already known from the basic ones ti the most complicated one which is gambling. You need to know on where you are comfortable earning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

Yeah it is going to remain a secret, why would you share your secret? Its a secret you know that you need to keep. And in earning bitcoin every way is already known from the basic ones ti the most complicated one which is gambling. You need to know on where you are comfortable earning.
His expectation is high, but nothing is impossible if you have a big investment. Yup with gambling forget it you will never make until and unless you are a born lucky. But if you have enough money you have many ways to reach your target. For example trading or investing on gambling sites. Investing will not give you much profit, but in trading, you can earn this money.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.

I am not sure if your question is purely about earning only crypto coins or is it about earning that amount of wealth by any job ?

I suppose that you are implying that you want to earn in internet or conducting bussines.
In this case I could suggest
1)selling in EBay , there are a lots of ways to do that not even getting off you chair nowadays.
2) if you are good writer and intelligent as well, you can try blogging.

In any case I would suggest to do multiple things since every job does not take all of your time at least at the start.

Good luck!

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

I believe that no way to earn 0.1 BTC per week, without investing really big amount of btc. Unless if you have very rare goods or services to sell for people this way maybe you can make even more than 0.1btc per week.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:32:52 PM

I just follow the signature campaign to get bitcoin and currently my position is still a member. So I will not have that much BTC every week. But I think you can get 0.1 BTC every week as long as you want to concentrate on bitcoin. Meaning you should not have another job that can interfere with your concentration in bitcoin. But I do not mean to suggest you do that. Because I myself can not do that. Because there are many other things I have to do. For now bitcoin is just my addition to meeting the economic needs. And I think income from my job. When in united with my bitcoin results. It can not get 0.1 BTC every week. So it is in need of extraordinary concentration to get 0.1BTC every week. Because you need to follow the sale and purchase transactions. Follow campaigns as well as gambling. And that you should do with full concentration

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

So damn right. No one will tell their secret if they can easily earn 0.1 btc per week, especially with the current rate of bitcoin price right now. It become more harder to earn 0.1 btc per week, even earn 0.01 also hard right now. It might happen if you want using your money to do trading or invest on something like gambling site.
jonval21

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

I had made about 0.5 BTC playing poker in one year is the only way that i found to earn bitcoin without investments i just play freeroll.  of course i use a poker room  where payments are made in bitcoins.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:01:41 PM

If you want to earn that amount of bitcoin you should be ready for having a huge capital because that is possible if you know how to trade coins because trading is the only thing that i know that can help us to earn that 0.1 bitcoin per week so it is better to try it or continue to wish that 0.1 per week.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

In a weeks time making 0.1btc is simply a hard task, if there is no capital to make an investment. Without investment it takes more time and if a good capital is available surely through trading it is possible as the price fluctuation with bitcoin and other altcoins happen periodically.

jameshowlett

Activity: 338

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:19:00 PM

If you want to earn that amount of bitcoin you should be ready for having a huge capital because that is possible if you know how to trade coins because trading is the only thing that i know that can help us to earn that 0.1 bitcoin per week so it is better to try it or continue to wish that 0.1 per week.

Yes of course, trading is the good choice than doing silly signature campagin. why all people here only care about the signature campaign? Don't they find another way to make money which requires more brain than sign camp. I just wonder that. what if signature campaign all gone? What will they do to earn money? trading will be their only choice...

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:11:31 PM

His expectation is high, but nothing is impossible if you have a big investment. Yup with gambling forget it you will never make until and unless you are a born lucky. But if you have enough money you have many ways to reach your target. For example trading or investing on gambling sites. Investing will not give you much profit, but in trading, you can earn this money.

Bigger investments will give you bigger returns. But it's not all the time that we will be having those type of returns. There are professionals that are even earning higher than 0.1 weekly base on what they can offer plus being a trader, chances is much higher. The stability of earning with bitcoin isn't that balance all the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:38:34 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
i'd like to answer you, but before this i'm really curious to know if this account is yours or you have bought it, because I find this question a little suspicious from someone who have more than 2 years in this forum.
It is quite likely it was bought. However, it depends on whether or not the writing style changed. It could be someone who is genuinely curious. I know I don't know a whole lot about making 0.1 BTC each week, but I can net somewhere close to 1/7th of that. Depending on whether or not I'm interested in putting in a lot of work each week, that is. I could probably -fairly- passively earn 0.04 BTC each week, at a minimum.

I do not know about getting 0.1BTC in per week, I already known is joining a signature campaign and social media campaign to get BTC. And that easy way i have and also for trading if you are a good in trading.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:59:00 AM

i'd like to answer you, but before this i'm really curious to know if this account is yours or you have bought it, because I find this question a little suspicious from someone who have more than 2 years in this forum.
It is quite likely it was bought. However, it depends on whether or not the writing style changed. It could be someone who is genuinely curious. I know I don't know a whole lot about making 0.1 BTC each week, but I can net somewhere close to 1/7th of that. Depending on whether or not I'm interested in putting in a lot of work each week, that is. I could probably -fairly- passively earn 0.04 BTC each week, at a minimum.

I do not know about getting 0.1BTC in per week, I already known is joining a signature campaign and social media campaign to get BTC. And that easy way i have and also for trading if you are a good in trading.

0.1 BTC is big but I think that by participating in an altcoin, someone can achieved that. As far as I know there are altcoin projects that would require you to complete a number of posts before that ICO ends. My friend joined a project like that a week before the ICO ends and he told me that he had managed to earn 0.12 BTC.

There are many ways or methods that you can do to earn bitcoin, joining signature campaigns or altcoins, trading, investing and etc. it is up to you. With good effort and hard work, I think it is really possible to earn more than 0.1 BTC  a week.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

I think your legendary account may be able to pay 0.1 BTC for one week. May depend on bounty campaign signature that you follow.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:32:47 AM

I think your legendary account may be able to pay 0.1 BTC for one week. May depend on bounty campaign signature that you follow.
Maybe yes possible to earn 0.1 bitcoin everyweek in bounty campaign if your rank is sr member to legendary member but it depends to the campaign you join your lucky if you join to the campaign the payout is very big like the other bounty campaign.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:49:43 AM

Maybe yes possible to earn 0.1 bitcoin everyweek in bounty campaign if your rank is sr member to legendary member but it depends to the campaign you join your lucky if you join to the campaign the payout is very big like the other bounty campaign.
Don't talk too much about campaign as definitely it's not the only way to earn that amount you are wanting to, bounty campaign only gives a little amount and if in your mind you are contented with that you will never gonna grow. There are bigger opportunity that could give us bigger income, such as, trading and investing, doing both would bring good return so maybe try to consider it also.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: