Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
candrammm

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

research > buy on dip > and HODL

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:41:03 AM

Does ARK have a chance to go to the POLO exchange? Now only in bittrex transactions?

i don't see it, polo need volume but currently ARK don't have it.

lol how much volume at bittrex do you need?  This month bittrex has seen some of the highest volume in a long time.  It just started having over 2k btc volume on some coins and we've had a 1k btc volume day in the short timeframe we've been out.  

Bittrex is about to release a new site and I think it will be amazing from the screenshots i've seen.  expect big things from bittrex this year.  Polo has some big competition.  

i think ark would probably need to be constant #1 or #2 on bittrex in order for this crap polo to pick it up.
this is very very good to know that bittrex have a new layout, this is what bittrex really needed in order for it to be number 1 again. one more thing is that bittrex need to make it harder for crap coins to get add and perhaps clean all the crap coins they now have.

good to know bittrex come with new layout, i hope it do have troll box.
all and all bittrex is a solid exchange. it have less problem than crap polo from my experience.

It sounds good, it seems to be an exciting competition  Grin
looks like the total volume on bittrex is also getting better day by day

Yeah, you are right, maybe bittrex need a trollbox feature,   Grin
So their website doesn't look too quiet  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:57:00 AM

Does ARK have a chance to go to the POLO exchange? Now only in bittrex transactions?

lol how much volume at bittrex do you need?  This month bittrex has seen some of the highest volume in a long time.  It just started having over 2k btc volume on some coins and we've had a 1k btc volume day in the short timeframe we've been out.  

Bittrex is about to release a new site and I think it will be amazing from the screenshots i've seen.  expect big things from bittrex this year.  Polo has some big competition.  

i think ark would probably need to be constant #1 or #2 on bittrex in order for this crap polo to pick it up.
this is very very good to know that bittrex have a new layout, this is what bittrex really needed in order for it to be number 1 again. one more thing is that bittrex need to make it harder for crap coins to get add and perhaps clean all the crap coins they now have.

all and all bittrex is a solid exchange. it have less problem than crap polo from my experience.

yo totally.  A new layout is just what they need and for real, they need a trollbox.

Bittrex has hired a new guy that has been also de listing coins that are less active and changing their format to more like polo.  No more 3 bitcoin adds from what I hear.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:44:32 AM

polo has changed over the years. if they added things that got high volume then piv x would have been added awhile ago. they are all about backroom deals now it seems, they are going the way of vc. which could be bad as trex is poised to take the top spot with impeccable service and support. polo turned into a secret society a while ago. and people are starting to realize it. it's either that, or some guy is in charge of everything there and only adds what he wants to... which is also possible.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

It sounds good, it seems to be an exciting competition  Grin

Yeah, you are right, maybe bittrex need a trollbox feature,   Grin
So their website doesn't look too quiet  Cheesy

simple math
trollbox = impulse trading = high volume  Grin

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 07:49:03 AM

polo has changed over the years. if they added things that got high volume then piv x would have been added awhile ago. they are all about backroom deals now it seems, they are going the way of vc. which could be bad as trex is poised to take the top spot with impeccable service and support. polo turned into a secret society a while ago. and people are starting to realize it. it's either that, or some guy is in charge of everything there and only adds what he wants to... which is also possible.

pivx is no longer #1 or #2. i'm sure polio must of have done something right to become from one shit exchange to a huge one with insiders pocketing hundreds of millions $$$$$$$$$
when new layout arrive on bittrex i'm expecting coins like ark, wave or pivx etc... going to have high volumes, it would make polo look shitty to not have these coins, so they either going to add them or... polo going to look shitty. if they copy and add these high volume coins it also going to make them look shitty this time around, nothing but a copycat shit exchange. look like a lose-lose for polo in my book.

BTC4QB

Activity: 252

Aliens are real!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

lol how much volume at bittrex do you need?  This month bittrex has seen some of the highest volume in a long time.  It just started having over 2k btc volume on some coins and we've had a 1k btc volume day in the short timeframe we've been out. 

Bittrex is about to release a new site and I think it will be amazing from the screenshots i've seen.  expect big things from bittrex this year.  Polo has some big competition. 

It sounds good, it seems to be an exciting competition  Grin

Yeah, you are right, maybe bittrex need a trollbox feature,   Grin
So their website doesn't look too quiet  Cheesy

simple math

wow , you have a very low trust score and the "Warning: Trade with extreme caution! " . Why? r you a scammer before  Shocked
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:41:52 AM

lol how much volume at bittrex do you need?  This month bittrex has seen some of the highest volume in a long time.  It just started having over 2k btc volume on some coins and we've had a 1k btc volume day in the short timeframe we've been out. 

Bittrex is about to release a new site and I think it will be amazing from the screenshots i've seen.  expect big things from bittrex this year.  Polo has some big competition. 

simple math

wow , you have a very low trust score and the "Warning: Trade with extreme caution! " . Why? r you a scammer before  Shocked

i scam no one. i talk bad about their scam coin and they left me negative.

BTC4QB

Aliens are real!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:24:39 AM

simple math

ok, whatever. let's pray for this coin.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 03:45:29 AM

simple math

ok, whatever. let's pray for this coin.

pray for what? pray of what? i don't think ark would need my pray or any pray.

Vilrex

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:49:54 AM

any price predictions 1 month, 3 months and 1 year from now?
cannabanana

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:43:44 AM

all I know is that in the past few days 2 million ark was taken out of bittrex which is like 10%
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:41:34 AM

Oh my fucking god, I just remeber that i won 300 arks few months ago and I didnt claim them. Remember that 1000 winners sweepstakes on twitter.Fuck me,I"m so angry at myself right now  Angry Cry
cannabanana

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

Oh my fucking god, I just remeber that i won 300 arks few months ago and I didnt claim them. Remember that 1000 winners sweepstakes on twitter.Fuck me,I"m so angry at myself right now  Angry Cry

pm me the email address you used and a wallet address and I will check, if legit I'll send the 300 ark.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:00:01 PM

pm me the email address you used and a wallet address and I will check, if legit I'll send the 300 ark.

Tnx for checking out, It was my mistake,i forgot I received them.
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:18:45 PM

ARK $0.5 > $0.7 soon
BTC4QB

Aliens are real!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

Tnx for checking out, It was my mistake,i forgot I received them.

yeah, fuk u. hohohoh  Grin Grin Grin
zillionnn

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 04:11:16 PM

$50 1 year from now. BUY NOW while it's cheap  Wink
wood7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:16:59 PM

this coin also had masternode?how to create a node?
cannabanana

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:22:29 PM

not a masternode but 51 people get to forge ark based on votes.  1 ark = 1 vote.  Currently you need something like 820k ARK votes to be in the top 51.

Or you can vote for a pool and share part of their pool with any amount of ark.

https://www.arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

806k exactly
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:38:46 PM

not a masternode but 51 people get to forge ark based on votes.  1 ark = 1 vote.  Currently you need something like 820k ARK votes to be in the top 51.

Or you can vote for a pool and share part of their pool with any amount of ark.

https://www.arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

806k exactly

I will soon join this, still though i don't know how to choose a pool...
It depends on the % that pools are giving or is there something else that we might need to look out for?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 [408] 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: