Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choofcoin | Choofcoin Seed Bank | Yobit | NOVA | WALLET FIX!!!  (Read 17772 times)
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:35:38 PM

I can send transactions just fine, please provide more information in PM. Maybe send me debug.log file.

Hey just wanted to update you. I figured it out. I thought I had tried but well I MUST HAVE TRIED WITH WRONG WALLET lol :p

i exported my priv keys for my addys with coins, killed my wallet.dat, restarted & imported keys. Coins all good now Smiley

Any updates at all? I want to buy some stuff with my choofcoin Smiley
Burnit

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:39:44 PM

I can send transactions just fine, please provide more information in PM. Maybe send me debug.log file.

Hey just wanted to update you. I figured it out. I thought I had tried but well I MUST HAVE TRIED WITH WRONG WALLET lol :p

i exported my priv keys for my addys with coins, killed my wallet.dat, restarted & imported keys. Coins all good now Smiley

Only sell Seeds for Choofcoin
EpyxZ

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:01:06 PM

Yep but he was not shipping to places in the US when I first asked. Wondering if that has changed as a majority of US states are legal to grow now for medical use.
Burnit

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:44:24 PM

Yep but he was not shipping to places in the US when I first asked. Wondering if that has changed as a majority of US states are legal to grow now for medical use.

I didn't Buy US stamps for nothing. Send me a PM
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 06:38:50 PM

How is the grow doing ? I hate that noone is buying choof why is that ? Do you think it is because everyone has already bought their chood and is waiting for it to stake a few before buying more then getting seeds ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Burnit

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:21:48 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 12:17:16 AM by Burnit

How is the grow doing ? I hate that noone is buying choof why is that ? Do you think it is because everyone has already bought their chood and is waiting for it to stake a few before buying more then getting seeds ?

There is no grow currently and unless its legalised a grow wont happen. Im in Canada and my newly elected PM has announced legalisation early spring however i just dont know if he is telling the truth.
Here's A Sneak Peak At Canada's Proposed Regulations For Cannabis,full recommendations are expected to be released in mid- to late-December
https://www.civilized.life/articles/heres-a-sneak-peak-at-canadas-proposed-regulations/

We are a new coin, it takes months too get noticed by the right people. I also asked people too help by Voting https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=choof. I paid for 2 votes and by simply holding btc in your account you get 1 free vote. All 3 votes so far are all ME like wtf people its been days.
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 03:58:02 AM

You said you were already growing wtf man.
Lie to me.

Anyway choofcoin needs an explorer more twitter followers a website and more activity. Need more promos.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Burnit

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:10:01 AM

Lie to me.

Anyway choofcoin needs an explorer more twitter followers a website and more activity. Need more promos.
In case you didn't notice, ITS WINTER! Of course there is nothing currently growing. We have a Explorer and website all ready http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/choofcoin/#social .

Our current Explorer is not reliable and kevin told me he was working on a new explorer.  "More twitter Followers" an't going too do crap, and as far as "more activity" im online everyday and you wont see a Dev more active than me.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:49:37 PM

Outside? an outside grow op? I was looking to invest into something more around the lines of people who knew what a grow op was and not people who are waiting for SUMMER. Did you seriously just say

In case you didn't notice, ITS WINTER! Of course there is nothing currently growing.

You are talking about this like you have a clue yet your grow is OUTSIDE and you say its winter of course theres nothing growing.. That being said you clearly have no clue what you guys are doing. I think you need to get a little more educated before you try and attempt this sort of business because anyone serious wouldn't say ITS WINTER. Anyone that has been around legalized medical marihuana would laugh at the fact that you are waiting for SUMMER.
Burnit

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:07:28 PM

Outside? an outside grow op? I was looking to invest into something more around the lines of people who knew what a grow op was and not people who are waiting for SUMMER. Did you seriously just say

In case you didn't notice, ITS WINTER! Of course there is nothing currently growing.

You are talking about this like you have a clue yet your grow is OUTSIDE and you say its winter of course theres nothing growing.. That being said you clearly have no clue what you guys are doing. I think you need to get a little more educated before you try and attempt this sort of business because anyone serious wouldn't say ITS WINTER. Anyone that has been around legalized medical marihuana would laugh at the fact that you are waiting for SUMMER.
wtf are you talking about?? im waiting for legalisation early spring. Grow Ops can be indoor or Outdoor. Who said i was waiting for summer?? are you trying too troll me with one of your sock puppets??
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:13:09 PM

wtf are you talking about?? im waiting for legalisation early spring. Grow Ops can be indoor or Outdoor. Who said i was waiting for summer?? are you trying too troll me with one of your sock puppets??

I clearly quoted you as to why there is NO OP currently.  How am I trolling you? by simply quoting something that you clearly typed?

Not to mention that I inquired above about wanting to get seeds and you responded as quoted below (so now your saying that your not legal but were going to sell me shit?) I am not trolling you. Simply asking and responding to things that dont add up is not a troll its being smart about your investments..

Burnit

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

I clearly quoted you as to why there is NO OP currently.  How am I trolling you? by simply quoting something that you clearly typed?
you have yet too quote me saying anything about waiting till summer or how i dont know what im doing in regards too cannabis seeds or grows. your a troll here too make up fud after a failed attempt too hardfork choofcoin for a 420 reward. Im not going too break the law so you all must learn too wait till its legal.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:02:24 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 02:45:16 PM by EpyxZ

you have yet too quote me saying anything about waiting till summer or how i dont know what im doing in regards too cannabis seeds or grows. your a troll here too make up fud after a failed attempt too hardfork choofcoin for a 420 reward. Im not going too break the law so you all must learn too wait till its legal.

I did what? I tried to hard fork it? Thats some bullshit. I called it out that the daemon was still using the old reward, I didnt do jack. I had a jacked wallet dat that you nor your friend could help with that I fixed. Where you get this I tried to hard fork your bullshit is laughable. You didnt say shit to me about summer. You go ahead and keep back tracking. You said what you said and thats that. I am not the one sitting trying to bullshit. I made legit statements according to what was said here. Quote you on waiting for summer? I didnt have to, you already told Daffadile exactly what I said above that ITS WINTER OF COURSE THERES NOTHING GROWING. This would lead ANYONE to the conclusion that you had this somewhat wrapped up but then it comes out that you have no legal standing on anything with cannabis. Nor are you currently legal or remotely even close enough to be legal to start trying to create a seedbank. Wan't to keep telling me what I am trying to do to the coin? I have done nothing but quote you. The Chain was stalled so I PUT HASH ON IT and got it moving again. YOU DID NOTHING. Don't sit and tell me what I have done to hurt the coin. I have done nothing but try and move your chain and your coin. You on the other hand continue to get caught in lie after lie.  

Lie to me.

In case you didn't notice, ITS WINTER! Of course there is nothing currently growing. We have a Explorer and website all ready http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/choofcoin/#social .

Our current Explorer is not reliable and kevin told me he was working on a new explorer.  "More twitter Followers" an't going too do crap, and as far as "more activity" im online everyday and you wont see a Dev more active than me.

As for hurting the chain and trying to hard fork it, lets to a little quote lookback

Throwing hash on it right now, diff is .45 Nethash is 483.74 khz (been on it 10+ mins )

Will leave hash on it for a bit, only pushing 100khz so it will be a while if a block is going to come.

Dev you need to def get online and put some hash on your coin.

Same block, still throwing hash on it. :/ so not just a singular problem, dev give an update, throw some hash on it, rent some or something, you got users sitting on a stalled chain.

Dev you should drop your 45 day coin age req, pos blocks would push the chain. 45 days for min age req is a killer, even drop that off to 30 days and pos blocks will start pumping out. Just an idea. still putting hash on this with no movement.

3 Peers now, still on same block and non stop throwing hash on it..  Just an update. Dev you have been on today, please comment on the issue.

Code:

17:47:53

{
"version" : "choof-v1.0.2.build-g-bdb-gcc",
"protocolversion" : 80022,
"walletversion" : 60018,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"unspendable" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 26861,
"timestamping" : {
"systemclock" : 1479682073,
"adjustedtime" : 1479682073,
"ntpoffset" : 0,
"p2poffset" : null
},
"moneysupply" : 431724691.35000002,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "x.x.x.x",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.44780556,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1479669972,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00100000,
"errors" : ""
}

Will start logging the getmininginfo ( for nethash. )

Code:
{
"blocks" : 26861,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"proof-of-work" : 0.44780556,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"netmhashps" : 0.48372994,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeinputs" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Block solved. Chain moving again Smiley I will continue to put hash on your coin dev until either more start mining or the diff lowers. or I get bored. only time will tell :p Smiley chain is moving now, diff went up :/ lol OMFG

Code:

{
"newmint" : 4.20000000,
"blocks" : 26862,
"systemclock" : 1479682970,
"adjustedtime" : 1479682970,
},
"moneysupply" : 431724695.55000001,
"proof-of-work" : 0.50221470,
},
}

Block solved. Chain moving again Smiley I will continue to put hash on your coin dev until either more start mining or the diff lowers. or I get bored. only time will tell :p Smiley chain is moving now, diff went up :/ lol OMFG

Code:

{
"newmint" : 4.20000000,
"blocks" : 26862,
"systemclock" : 1479682970,
"adjustedtime" : 1479682970,
},
"moneysupply" : 431724695.55000001,
"proof-of-work" : 0.50221470,
},
}

This coin deff Needs more miners.I would like to Thank you personally for helping hash for us, Choofcoin is very weak atm because its so new and having dedicated miners that believe in choofcoin will lead too our success.  

Notice that last one. OH YA YOU FORGOT I AM THE ONE THAT PUT THE MONEY AND TIME INTO GETTING YOUR COIN MOVING AGAIN..
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:11:54 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 02:46:07 PM by EpyxZ

And then heres this LIE.. Sure looks like your breaking the law to me, that or stealing BTC. pick one. I don't have to accuse you of anything. I simply have to just quote the bullshit that is now being denied. You on the other hand have to accuse me of trying to hard fork your friends chain, even though YOU PERSONALLY THANKED ME FOR PUTTING THE TIME & MONEY INTO GETTING IT MOVING AGAIN.

If Choof can find a purpose, just one thing that differentiates itself from others, it will survive. With a purpose comes a great community. And with a great community comes success.
Choofcoin is both a Seed Bank and a Coin that will be used in the cannabis industry. Choofcoin Lead DEV has direct control over the seed bank . Choofcoin is not your average Wall of Text cryptocoin, Proof of what your investment is being spent on is provided in the form of pictures and video. People who use Choofcoin to buy seeds from the Choof Seedbank will get a 25% discount on price, so $6 per seed drops down too $4.50 as long as you use Choofcoins. Please Contact Burnit via bitcointalk if your interested in Seed . We are working on a market with pvt msg system but if no investment comes into choofcoins I will just use skype or more secure skype Equivalent with a strong password.
Stamp Prices included upon purchase (max-30g),International Stamps $2.50 ,United States $1.20 , Canada $0.85

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/personal/ratesprices/postalprices.jsf?LOCALE=en   See Stamp Prices for yourself

Why Canada's Cannabis Industry is the Best Place to Invest
http://www.moneyshow.com/articles/guru-44930/why-canadas-cannabis-industry-is-the-best-place-to-invest/
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 01:31:30 AM

I never got 5% stake in 45 days. I had 400k and only got 1/2 %
I only got 2444 ??

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
kevinrio (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:52:56 PM

I never got 5% stake in 45 days. I had 400k and only got 1/2 %
I only got 2444 ??

Reward is 5% per year. Since your coins were only 45 days old, you got 5%*(45/365) = around 0.6%
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 07:34:45 AM

any working nodes?
Barbara576

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:35:49 PM

our one wrong direction take us to a whole wrong path so consentration only upon work and devotion is better without any ambighiouty
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

our one wrong direction take us to a whole wrong path so consentration only upon work and devotion is better without any ambighiouty

I dont see any ambiguity. Do u? Someone wanted a cheap token but had to change diapers and got locked in a water closet by his husband, thereby that person failed to jump on the bandwagon.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

all choof inside nova can be swapped to creedTokens

Swap until 2-28-2017
Swap/burn choof into Creed Tokens

NovaExchange CReedTokens to Espers Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to LTC  Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Doge Market
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Piggycoin Market Oink
NovaExchange CReedTokens to Bitcoin Market

This is a new project, new developer as it's trying to save people's value inside nova
I'm not dev.. just telling of the swap  Grin

This is good thank you. Now I finally habe something to do with this pitiful coin. What are creedtokens anyway ? How do they work where is their Ann? Is creedtoken doing well ? Better than this I hope. I am just trying to determine of I should keep them and support creedtoken or just sell them and move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: