Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVAL]Fit an entire cryptoportfolio into one #NFT token with Emblem Vault!  (Read 93926 times)
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

COVAL’s approach as a solution provider as well as the circumstances that have lead to this point are fairly unique. We started COVAL with an association of an existing cryptocurrency that already had presence on at least one major public exchange and a community of coin holders. Our efforts to pivot, rebrand and migrate over the last several months has followed our philosophy of working to make a broadly useful cryptocurrency in a sea of useless speculative ones.

We are also choosing to be an expansive platform which could be considered risky in the traditional sense but we see it differently. In fact, if we had a narrow strategy, we do not think COVAL would succeed. Though we do not proclaim COVAL to be the only viable platform and cryptocurrency by having this cross-industry strategy, we are positioning COVAL to be among the most ideal widely adopted solutions. While others focus inward, we move outward and the irony is that this approach together with our overall vision is the more pragmatic choice. Rather than be bound to any market or technology, COVAL can adapt and evolve and avoid getting trapped in corners or be victim to any one technologies shortcomings.

Many projects in the blockchain space are offering tokens through ICO events to support their particular versions of new innovative components for the future of network protocols and utility infrastructure as well as societal concepts such as governance and industry specific proposed solutions. These projects focus on decentralization, p2p, secure cryptography, zero trust, immutability and other potentially disruptive concepts. This is all good and the ideologies of a “democratic” financial backing model fits nicely into these efforts. However, see our Crowdfunding Creed to understand our thinking on ICOs.

Regardless of how projects are raising money, we do understand that the best of these new development efforts will bubble up as winners while others maybe at best can be considered as prior art for future projects or upgrades to the well adopted platforms and at worst as lessons on how not to do things, which also has value (learn from failures). All meaningful contributions and progress towards modernizing the world with “trustless” systems for movable value, identification, governance etc are a positive evolution. These projects and companies build upon each other’s work.

Trust is inherent when technology removes the need to Trust.

We will need to be patient with split efforts resulting in incompatibilities and lack of interoperability. We will need to make it through complex community debates (i.e. Bitcoin block size). Progress and large-scale change takes time. It is apparent that today there seems to be more eagerness to reinvent and compete with a startup attitude. This is in contrast to earlier open source culture and the emphasis on open standards consortiums that advanced slowly and cautiously and mostly in unison. Both have pros and cons and our hope is that we see more of a balance moving forward in the blockchain space. Not every idea or protocol should have an attached multi-million dollar ICO and token as opposed to being simply an open source contribution for the betterment of the community.

COVAL is focused foremost on the peripheral innovations as opposed to the underlying infrastructure of blockchains, consensus algorithms and new smart contract programming languages that are increasingly considered commodities as the industry settles down. Reinventing for the sake of reinventing adds complexity and noise. We are careful with what we choose to create as opposed to adopt and integrate. With this perspective and philosophy to lead us forward, we make decisions and have some insights on how COVAL can have purpose. We have a vision to realistically provide solutions that are relevant now and down the road by being implementers and integrators of what we think are the best and most mature commodity layers and platforms to complement our own. Just as Bitcoin was largely stitched together using various concepts and crypto technologies developed in previous decades as part of the cypherpunk movement, COVAL will also assemble the pieces and create connective modules and designs that achieve desired solutions that are needed for our products to function and likely for other products and services to function more efficiently too. We are as pragmatic as much as we are futurists.

Our first decision as we created COVAL was to scrap an old forked Bitcoin blockchain and put the token on Bitcoin itself via the Counterparty Platform. Now the ₡OVAL cryptocurrency is secure without needing the type of blockchain network maintenance that was needed before. We are able to proceed as innovators around the currency more so than on the currency and it's ledger stack itself. One of the over-arching concepts of COVAL is to be ubiquitous, omnipresent and agnostic whenever possible. COVAL is not a platform or currency for just one industry or one niche market. In order to achieve this, we ourselves need to build example applications and services using the COVAL Platform and that incorporate the ₡OVAL token.

As COVAL is used within various niche crypto markets and liquidity increases, we can be strongly positioned to move further into more mainstream markets where partner redemption paths can be established. When business efforts result in ₡OVAL being accepted as a payment option or integrated as a native and/or custom currency by more companies and projects, the positive trend will continue. First we must build a strong foundation. Our strategy to provide a platform, framework, apps and services will fortify ₡OVAL with utility and value.

With pleasure I read. And completely agree with you

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:14:08 PM

This one is very good write up about COAVAL and hopefully many people will get benefited of this. This explains everything why this coin was created and what will be use cases for this platform in future. They are really trying to make something for real usage though see slow appreciation but this should be based on its effectiveness and use case to be sustained and to last long.
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

In what wallet i can store my Coval apart from Bittrex exchanger ?
Does myetherwallet works ?
Coval.R

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:49:49 AM

Best for COVAL:

https://counterwallet.io/
teamglobe

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Best for COVAL:

thanks, but is this the only one aswell ?
coin2.0

Activity: 622

love coins

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

Bought 100K coval at 163satoshi,and wait it come to rank 100.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

I just bought some too, I will hold it till December 2018 to see what becomes of the coin
Zurak

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Best for COVAL:

thanks, but is this the only one aswell ?

There Are 2 Coval-Wallets at the moment, but they are in beta status or something.. don't want to send something to it, maybe I cannot withdrawal again. Links are from github. Seems to be a alpha version: https://decentriccorp.github.io/Coval-Legacy-Wallet/ And this (maybe older): https://decentriccorp.github.io/coval-exodos/wallet/
teamglobe

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Bought 100K coval at 163satoshi,and wait it come to rank 100.

How many sat u expect it will worth until end of 2018 ? I just Hodl aswell Wink
Zurak

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

[/quote]

Depends on the status of the project.. the website is down for updates.. so I'll hope that there is a workable Beta of EMBLEM or at least more infos. I think, I'll write via Twitter to CORVAL looking for information about status of project...
coin2.0

love coins

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Depends on the status of the project.. the website is down for updates.. so I'll hope that there is a workable Beta of EMBLEM or at least more infos. I think, I'll write via Twitter to CORVAL looking for information about status of project...
[/quote]at least 2000satoshi.
coin2.0

love coins

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

Just come across this coin, why so low popularity? Does anybody care about it elsewhere? I have a good view of the coin.
Buried diamonds
buy and hold it.
danielhodous

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

This is truly one of those "you could retire from" crypto's.  The team is very strong, the projects are very strong.  The concepts are different, once it breaks into the .10 range its going to run, and being on bittrex already will only further its availability.  I am thinking once February 18 hits most of the people will be looking into the ANN and wondering WTF is this and how did I miss this.

A billion market cap by July is not out of the question once the emblem wallet options are out of beta... and just WAIT until Prism.  You will be looking at a top 50 crypto.  The concept if executed is superior to Ethereum.  And has much more to run with.

Don't even get me started on the Coval Verb (2019) this thing is going to push it into the top 5.  Actionable monetization of the internet.  It's pure unadulterated genius.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

...The concepts are different, once it breaks into the .10 range its going to run, and being on bittrex already will only further its availability....

A billion market cap by July is not out of the question once the emblem wallet options are out of beta... and just WAIT until Prism.  You will be looking at a top 50 crypto.  The concept if executed is superior to Ethereum.  And has much more to run with.

I agree with the run after $0.10.  It will most likely explode once the mental walls are shattered.  I don't necessarily agree with the bittrex statement though.  I've always been a firm supporter of Bittrex, but I'm worried lately about the stuff that people have been saying about it.  I side with Bittrex on most of it, but they have closed registration for new users, and users are still reporting not being able to access or withdraw their coins... taken with a grain of salt of course.  Time for a backup exchange?  I would say it would be a prudent plan.

Second point you made.  Top 50 crypto, yes.  Billion market cap by July... I'm on the fence about it.  However, if you look at any other coin(or token if you're part of the hip new crowd) with 1b coins in circulation, they all are valued much higher in the rankings than COVAL.  If we simply look at that metric, COVAL is severely undervalued, even at the current rates.  I would say the $0.40-0.60 range is more realistic if the devs deliver on the tech they're promising, and they do a little more promotion on what this sleeping giant can do for the industry.

Me... I'm banking on this allowing me to "retire" from my job currently.  Even if it's just a few years off to spend with the family, it would be worth the investment I made a few months ago.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
teamglobe

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

This is truly one of those "you could retire from" crypto's.  The team is very strong, the projects are very strong.  The concepts are different, once it breaks into the .10 range its going to run, and being on bittrex already will only further its availability.  I am thinking once February 18 hits most of the people will be looking into the ANN and wondering WTF is this and how did I miss this.

Don't even get me started on the Coval Verb (2019) this thing is going to push it into the top 5.  Actionable monetization of the internet.  It's pure unadulterated genius.

Im happy that im on the boat, when exactly will come out the first news this year end of january is that right?
Will there be also come out a roadmap and a new website?
tomaen

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

Is this coin still alive? Their website is down, no github, blog is outdated. Any development here? I mean what the point to talk about the price when even such basic thing as website is out?
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

coval is the rebrand of ribbitrewards right? just want to know i have backup wallet of my ribbitrewards account. is it possible recover my rbr and become coval?
BitWhat

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

Agree with everything you've said. I've been following Coval for many moons. If you think Verge takeoff was big...wait and see  Cool
01Fedda

Activity: 429

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

I really like this coin, but I do not like that it doesn't have a desktop wallet.  I seriously do not trust keeping my coins on any website whatsoever.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Well hopefully we can have one soon.  "This is a good coin tho."

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

I really like this coin, but I do not like that it doesn't have a desktop wallet.  I seriously do not trust keeping my coins on any website whatsoever.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Well hopefully we can have one soon.  "This is a good coin tho."

There are local wallets available.  I personally use the freewallet(https://freewallet.io/) for all my day to day coin movement, and it works fine.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: