Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVAL]Fit an entire cryptoportfolio into one #NFT token with Emblem Vault!  (Read 93923 times)
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

I really like this coin, but I do not like that it doesn't have a desktop wallet.  I seriously do not trust keeping my coins on any website whatsoever.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Well hopefully we can have one soon.  "This is a good coin tho."

There are local wallets available.  I personally use the freewallet(https://freewallet.io/) for all my day to day coin movement, and it works fine.

-Fuse
Appreciate the response Fuse,  I guess I'll just use it for now.  Thanks.

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danielhodous

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

I really like this coin, but I do not like that it doesn't have a desktop wallet.  I seriously do not trust keeping my coins on any website whatsoever.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Well hopefully we can have one soon.  "This is a good coin tho."

There are local wallets available.  I personally use the freewallet(https://freewallet.io/) for all my day to day coin movement, and it works fine.

-Fuse
Appreciate the response Fuse,  I guess I'll just use it for now.  Thanks.

Was going to say something similar Smiley
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

There will be many types of wallets available in future. At the moment devs are working on emblem and odeokee features. This is what I found out on open public chat group on matrix. There are lot of things being discussed permanently. This coin is about to pick the pace very soon.
Darkfather

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Can someone explain to me why they have a COVAL token & now when you look an Emblem token. It looks like they are using the COVAL token to fund the Emblem token. The COVAL token looks like it will be dumped for the other ones. Whats the point in investing in COVAL might as well for the Emblem token to buy.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

Emblem is application being built on COVAL's platform which will host many apps of this kind like Odeokee as well. COVAL as token will be used inside the platform as fuel or fees for different things. Emblem is like universal vault and will have many other use cases at the same time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
BorosX

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Hi guys. I was wondering. How do you store for safekeeping your coval?
Is there any official paper wallet for coval?
Can I store Coval in nano ledger s/blue or trezor(hardware wallet)?

Optional questions:
Is Coval erc20 token?
Is Coval undervalued? Or overpriced?
How does Coval work can you explain it in laymans terms?
Is Coval afected by China and South Korea cryptoban?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752026.0
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

Optional questions:
Is Coval erc20 token?
Don't get me wrong, small question How much COVAL you have or are you planning to safeguard?
For some details you can go through this post
Coval is still undervalued that's true and while saying that I don't have a single coin because some of friends here they think I am telling undervalued because i have some but i don't, I do have some other coins hoping to get value as expected.
If Coval is Affected by China and Korea than you might need to check with them but as far on my knowledge there is no any affectation but it might depend where you are and where you trade.
you can navigate some more details here also.

BorosX

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

Optional questions:
Is Coval erc20 token?
Don't get me wrong, small question How much COVAL you have or are you planning to safeguard?
For some details you can go through this post
Coval is still undervalued that's true and while saying that I don't have a single coin because some of friends here they think I am telling undervalued because i have some but i don't, I do have some other coins hoping to get value as expected.
If Coval is Affected by China and Korea than you might need to check with them but as far on my knowledge there is no any affectation but it might depend where you are and where you trade.
you can navigate some more details here also.
I have for longterm HODL 40k of Coval. But problem is I want to cold storage it but do not know how. 
That is why I ask if coval is erc20 token. But also I would be very happy if there is someone who can answer my questions step by step and also add links where they get there information from. I was googling many times but could not find answers my self. That is why I registered here. And also thank you for your thoughts on COVAL. How high can COVAL go? What do you think?
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

Cant wait for Covals news, heard they will come out end of january im right ?
BorosX

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

Cant wait for Covals news, heard they will come out end of january im right ?
What kind of news? Do they plan something inovative? Or?
danielhodous

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Can someone explain to me why they have a COVAL token & now when you look an Emblem token. It looks like they are using the COVAL token to fund the Emblem token. The COVAL token looks like it will be dumped for the other ones. Whats the point in investing in COVAL might as well for the Emblem token to buy.

Their blockchain and the platform that implements only works by having a token incentive model in place. The Primary Coval token. The Coval token is the same as the core cryptocurrency (₡OVAL) that they apply to all their projects.  Coval is both Coval and Emblem, so the fees (primary upward price driver in most models of crypto) are related to every transaction and other types of transactions related to cross-chain interoperability platform whether it be Emblem, Prism, or Verb.  The fees are then paid out to those running the sidechain nodes this is known as NiPoPoW (Non-interactive Proofs of Proof of Work)

The interoperability (via the Circuit Jumper) is awesome since this one of its uses allows their sidechain to attach new features to a separate chain. Since the chains are still attached to the blockchain, the features can take advantage of the cryptocurrency's network effects and test those applications, without harming the main network should vulnerabilities arise.  This means fees to the push the network.. increased circulation of the network.. inflation of value in a cyclical cycle.  EVEN if a sidechain is tested and fails horribly it causes no damage to the primary chain and still circulates and inflation of value as transactions are made to the primary coin.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

If you didn't give a look at those physical emblem boxes available in various colors then go ahead to watch. I also have plan to order one for me. These guys developers are smart and are building next big thing which is flying totally under the radar. This summer can be result oriented.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
XCNP

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

Those don't know how to store COVAL securely. They can use any counterparty wallet as it is asset on that. For your ease I can let wallet link https://wallet.counterwallet.io/ as alternatively http://freewallet.io/ can be used as well. I for myself I went for first one to store my coins safely. Cool stuff is being built on the top of Coval which will soon be available for everyone.
Graglor

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

Is it just me or are a lot of coins/tokens starting to do this?  New here, but very invested in this coin.  Hope they release something soon as to not miss the bus.  Seems the Devs thought of all these ideas years ago, have the knowledge to create it, have been working at it, but might not be the first out of the starting line.  Big believer in the ideas, have been for a long time, but only on Bittrex and Bittrex is only taking corporate accounts for now.  Can't help but think with the website updates, Emblem site up, and Emblem presentation boxes being created that these guys are ready to go, but something is holding them back.  Thoughts?
danielhodous

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Is it just me or are a lot of coins/tokens starting to do this?  New here, but very invested in this coin.  Hope they release something soon as to not miss the bus.  Seems the Devs thought of all these ideas years ago, have the knowledge to create it, have been working at it, but might not be the first out of the starting line.  Big believer in the ideas, have been for a long time, but only on Bittrex and Bittrex is only taking corporate accounts for now.  Can't help but think with the website updates, Emblem site up, and Emblem presentation boxes being created that these guys are ready to go, but something is holding them back.  Thoughts?

February 18th is the day something is going to happen.  I am big on this one, I love what they are doing and you have to understand also this is a low price point for potential with a smaller team of Devs but brilliant devs to boot.  If the team was bigger and faster you wouldn't get in at the price you can get in on this still. 

The one thing I think the devs here are doing marginally incorrect is working on several big ideas all at once.  It hinders your "checkup price runs" so in a normal crypto you release "W" then the price and market reacts parabolic... then settles trends down... and stabilizes.  Then you release "X" and another parabolic moment.  Those movement gain eyes on your crypto and create more investors and people start talking about you. 

This feels like an all at once release where the coin just is going to truly hockey stick and you'll see a 10day bull market run that could 10x or more the value.

It also could be left behind if they can't deliver... I heard reliably that by Feb 18th something big is going to happen.  My investment is large and I am willing to lose it on the potential for the game changing tech.  But I would honestly love to see what is cooking and will be released on the 18th.  I am hoping a wallet in conjunction with Emblem and a beta of Prism... that would 20x the investment in 72 hours IMO.

It is a Bear Market in crypto at this point so its truly pointless at this time to do anything but hold, reallocation will just place you in another crypto that is testing 90 day lows.  What needs to really happen is BTC needs to makes some noise.  The BTC cartel has artificially depressed the price for so long that they are going to panic the market... I get with the power they have they can move the market downwards and buy back cheap (you can see this everytime the 10k level is tested there is a rebound quickly to 12, its robotic in nature by Friday we will be back at 12k) but at some point they are going to create too much FUD and that is never good for BTC or the market as a whole.

Flash_Smith

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

Those don't know how to store COVAL securely. They can use any counterparty wallet as it is asset on that. For your ease I can let wallet link https://wallet.counterwallet.io/ as alternatively http://freewallet.io/ can be used as well. I for myself I went for first one to store my coins safely. Cool stuff is being built on the top of Coval which will soon be available for everyone.

in the counterwallet, do you just send the Coval coins to the xcp address? Im not sure I understand how this wallet works.
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:51 AM

in the counterwallet, do you just send the Coval coins to the xcp address? Im not sure I understand how this wallet works.
Use counterparty wallet. Is safe and secure. Send a small amount for test.
Graglor

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

February 18th is the day something is going to happen.  I am big on this one, I love what they are doing and you have to understand also this is a low price point for potential with a smaller team of Devs but brilliant devs to boot.  If the team was bigger and faster you wouldn't get in at the price you can get in on this still. 

The one thing I think the devs here are doing marginally incorrect is working on several big ideas all at once.  It hinders your "checkup price runs" so in a normal crypto you release "W" then the price and market reacts parabolic... then settles trends down... and stabilizes.  Then you release "X" and another parabolic moment.  Those movement gain eyes on your crypto and create more investors and people start talking about you. 

This feels like an all at once release where the coin just is going to truly hockey stick and you'll see a 10day bull market run that could 10x or more the value.

It also could be left behind if they can't deliver... I heard reliably that by Feb 18th something big is going to happen.  My investment is large and I am willing to lose it on the potential for the game changing tech.  But I would honestly love to see what is cooking and will be released on the 18th.  I am hoping a wallet in conjunction with Emblem and a beta of Prism... that would 20x the investment in 72 hours IMO.

It is a Bear Market in crypto at this point so its truly pointless at this time to do anything but hold, reallocation will just place you in another crypto that is testing 90 day lows.  What needs to really happen is BTC needs to makes some noise.  The BTC cartel has artificially depressed the price for so long that they are going to panic the market... I get with the power they have they can move the market downwards and buy back cheap (you can see this everytime the 10k level is tested there is a rebound quickly to 12, its robotic in nature by Friday we will be back at 12k) but at some point they are going to create too much FUD and that is never good for BTC or the market as a whole.

Nice reply.  I have a feeling/hope that maybe something will be announced at the Crypto Super Convention in Dallas Texas February 16-18th too.  I agree that bad media noise is really dragging everything down these days.  Hopefully this convention sparks up all the good points of crypto and the media starts giving positive reports instead of doom and gloom every day.  Like i said before, it would seem odd to have these Emblem boxes made up if a working version isn't finished lol.
XCNP

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

I didn't succeed to get any information about these dates which are being discussed to show some big news. Even there matrix chat is empty in this sense where no hint tells us that we should expect some announcements. My opinion is we should expect thing to be rolled out in this early summer. May be I missed something completely.
Graglor

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

I didn't succeed to get any information about these dates which are being discussed to show some big news. Even there matrix chat is empty in this sense where no hint tells us that we should expect some announcements. My opinion is we should expect thing to be rolled out in this early summer. May be I missed something completely.

Yup.  Like i said, it's just "a hope" that maybe something would be revealed at the conference in Dallas.  Just seems odd that they would post pics of Emblem boxes if they didn't have something working and ready to go soon.  Was thinking this big convention would be a perfect time to reveal something, but I don't have tickets to it, only know what the website says, don't even know if the devs will be there, and may just be over thinking it.  Almost three years of talk might be taking its toll on my thinking lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: