Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVAL]Fit an entire cryptoportfolio into one #NFT token with Emblem Vault!  (Read 93923 times)
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

The price of COVAL is rising slowly. I seem to have missed the lowest price. The project looks really good. Let's take a look at this situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Jester

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

The price of COVAL is rising slowly. I seem to have missed the lowest price. The project looks really good. Let's take a look at this situation.
Actually now it's dropping sharply, thank you for all the cheap shares, I will continue to buy on the dips
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

Hello

Looking for some more info but the last medium blog is from nov 18. Is there some more recent updates availible? Also the link to the website and the video doenst work in the OP. Dont know if the OP still get updates? 
Graglor

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

Hello

Looking for some more info but the last medium blog is from nov 18. Is there some more recent updates availible? Also the link to the website and the video doenst work in the OP. Dont know if the OP still get updates?  

Sadly, there is no new news right now.  The developers don't update very often anymore.  They don't want to seem to be pumping, been like that from the beginning.  It's a good thing in a way.  This coin is a real test of one's patients and confidence in the project.  There are other coins that have been working on sidechains and are close to releasing something.  Stratis claims to be releasing something on March 31st.  Coval's approach is very broad.  They seem to be creating many things to release at once or close together.  I've held a lot of this coin for some time for the following reasons.  Any other coin I would have dumped long ago:

--They are only listed on Bittrex.  Bittrex is a very strict exchange.  If devs of a coin can't produce anything to up their trading volume, they get de-listed.  Coval has been there for roughly three years.  They don't have to update in forums for my piece of mind (though I wish they would), but be sure that they must be showing Bittrex something amazing to be holding a spot for so long with no functional product yet, and horrible trading volume.  Exchanges only make money on commissions for trades.  So for Bittrex to still hold them speaks loudly to me.

--The days of penny crypto that go huge are getting close to an end.  I truly believe this is one of the last.  Big Banks, investment firms, etc are in now and have the bank to influence prices.

--The developers are all over the internet showing their faces, real names, tweets, etc.  They aren't talking about Coval so much, but if I couldn't deliver a multi-million dollar project with hard working people's money invested behind it, I wouldn't be doing any of that.  No one would.  So something is there.

--Side chains is a haaaaauuuuuge undertaking.  One glitch in the programming and things could go bad for everyone with any coins.  No room for error with this.  So they are not just making a simple app that tells you if it's going to be sunny out on the weekend.  This is deep, deep , deep movement of money, personal info, photos, files, etc.  First launch has to land flawlessly.  Anything else is massive failure that would likely never get another chance.

--All the scam coins, ICO's, etc has made the eyes of exchanges, investors, media and on and on look closly for bad devs and coins.  This platform and developers have no dirt on them anywhere.

Just my 2 cents.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Even there is no news but still some updates are on the way. According to their open chat channel Shannon Code is writing up some updates which will soon be released. Most probably by the end of this month to let us know at large what has been done and what is next without fix time frame.
byteberry

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

Hi
Very few info on your project. In general, the idea itself doesn’t look bad, though. I’ll be glad to see the project put its best foot forward and succeed.

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Hello

Sadly, there is no new news right now.  The developers don't update very often anymore.  They don't want to seem to be pumping, been like that from the beginning.  It's a good thing in a way.  This coin is a real test of one's patients and confidence in the project.  There are other coins that have been working on sidechains and are close to releasing something.  Stratis claims to be releasing something on March 31st.  Coval's approach is very broad.  They seem to be creating many things to release at once or close together.  I've held a lot of this coin for some time for the following reasons.  Any other coin I would have dumped long ago:

--They are only listed on Bittrex.  Bittrex is a very strict exchange.  If devs of a coin can't produce anything to up their trading volume, they get de-listed.  Coval has been there for roughly three years.  They don't have to update in forums for my piece of mind (though I wish they would), but be sure that they must be showing Bittrex something amazing to be holding a spot for so long with no functional product yet, and horrible trading volume.  Exchanges only make money on commissions for trades.  So for Bittrex to still hold them speaks loudly to me.

--The days of penny crypto that go huge are getting close to an end.  I truly believe this is one of the last.  Big Banks, investment firms, etc are in now and have the bank to influence prices.

--The developers are all over the internet showing their faces, real names, tweets, etc.  They aren't talking about Coval so much, but if I couldn't deliver a multi-million dollar project with hard working people's money invested behind it, I wouldn't be doing any of that.  No one would.  So something is there.

--Side chains is a haaaaauuuuuge undertaking.  One glitch in the programming and things could go bad for everyone with any coins.  No room for error with this.  So they are not just making a simple app that tells you if it's going to be sunny out on the weekend.  This is deep, deep , deep movement of money, personal info, photos, files, etc.  First launch has to land flawlessly.  Anything else is massive failure that would likely never get another chance.

--All the scam coins, ICO's, etc has made the eyes of exchanges, investors, media and on and on look closly for bad devs and coins.  This platform and developers have no dirt on them anywhere.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree that the massive gains from last years with penny coins are close to over. We also have to see in the coming two weeks if we contunue the bear market or can push trough the daily cloud and risistance line but anyway I have been holding this coin for almost a year and have been checking out the tread once in a while. I recently bought some more but bc of the lack of news and updates im hesistant to buy more. I get the no hype thing and its fine by me been here for some years now and every project has his own approach. The devs and the tech is most important but that doenst mean that they shoudnt update on the progress. Look at maidsafe for example, endless project is many eyes but they give a very detailed update every week to keep the community in the loop on what is going on. I think this is really important and doesnt have anything to do with hyping the project its just being loyyal and transparent to your supporters. This could be one of the last jams of 2018 but I hope to see at least a monthly update like they did before biweekly would be even better. Are there any info sources besides those medium articles about coval that have been more recent than nov 18 ?

Sidechains is something huge for sure and coval is the lowest cap coin (i know) that can be seen a a serious compeditor. What I dont know is how (the implementation of) sidechains can differ from each other like for example stratis and lisk or coval. I have to do some more research on that. Lately I see some more articles on news site about side chains like: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sidechains-why-these-researchers-think-they-solved-key-piece-puzzle/ This makes me wonder how coval is planning to solve these issues with sidechains. Didnt read all the blogs so I will start there but if anyone knows some more info about this I would like to hear it.

Thanks for the reply anyway small community but those often are the closest
Graglor

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

Here we go finally!  A little news, and big price rise today.  Seems we've hit the top gainer list on coinmarketcap.com quite a bit this last month!!
Mr. Jester

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

What news? A photo of them sitting in their office and bragging about how smart they are, they're not even interested in putting this token on other exchanges. Sounds like arrogance to me...
Here we go finally!  A little news, and big price rise today.  Seems we've hit the top gainer list on coinmarketcap.com quite a bit this last month!!
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

Currently they are testing in limited circle the alpha version with their partners. They are not willing to disclose the names of partner projects which is understandable by strategic point of view. Apparently they don't want to show their cards by letting everything open so they are careful to get maximum of the advantage of first mover.
noobcakescc

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:44 AM

Interesting project! Looking forward to what the devs can achieve Smiley
stepannesterenko801

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

good to hear good news. Is it still nice to see good prices) agree with me?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

I hope the planned MVP of the emblem app will be released in April as there was told in open source chat forum. Why it is easy to keep on going with development because I have put this apart for long term to see something coming from this. Here long term means vision money 2020 though things will begin to appear over the next couple of months.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

hope this is the start of something good for this project,such innovative that i think it will works well on this ;)keeping follow
Tony128

Activity: 326
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

I recently found out about Block Collider (https://s3.amazonaws.com/blockcollider/blockcollider_wp.pdf).
Since emblems play a key feature in their approach to solving blockchain interoperability, I was wondering if someone here had at look at their project and could list potential differences or similarities to the way emblems are going to be used in COVAL.

Obviously COVAL is going to be a sidechain project (while Block Collider want to launch their own minable Blockchain).

Anyways, hoping to hear peoples thoughts on this as I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of emblems.

Cheers,
Tony
Rackstar

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue/status/972093232808120320?s=20

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

I must say that short video in which teaser of emblem wallet was shown is very cool. They already said work on UX/UI is still to be done but important is at least they are finalized the basic structure on which the user interface of the app will be built. Looking great steady progress.
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

With the things that are planned and the signs waiting to be released, only what you said in the above post remains to be done. COVAL has the potential, and its very low market makes it highly profitable and rewarded for patience, and holding will be unique. The greater the pain, the greater the profit.
Mr. Jester

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

The greater the pain, the greater the profit.
[/quote]
I've been feeling nothing but pain, bought 150k at 187,
Hopefully we'll have some meaningful news soon,,,, this coin can definitely test your patience
Graglor

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:14 AM

Even with that video, the price hasn't gone up lol.  I think even when it is finally released this coin's price will sit still for a week until people figure out what it is and can do.  Always good to see news from the devs. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: