Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer  (Read 380749 times)
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:37:04 AM

Does this Bonanza even trade-able yet?

Also, can someone quote the ICO price in USD?
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:26:15 PM

You sure? Not ETH's problem, I assume the issue is caused by overbought, 820000 ETH bought within a few minutes? People who were crazy on 1st and sngls now crazy on Golem again. 1st and sngls are both crazily overbought projects, fund raised with limit within 1 minute. 
LOL. Spot on!
GNT is going to crash and burn the moment it hits the exchanges. The problem is, the developers have swindled so much money that they can't seem to even be bothered to give the impression they're actively developing the project.

They'll be dumping at the first opportunity and abuse investor funds for as long as legal and physically feasible, all the while churning out pseudo-updates to their over-funded vaporware project.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:21:14 PM

GNT is going to crash and burn the moment it hits the exchanges.

Nope. People actually buying everyday Gnt on contracts and accumulating serious numbers of golem.

The problem is, the developers have swindled so much money that they can't seem to even be bothered to give the impression they're actively developing the project.

Nope. Project is doing very well and devs are working hard and will expand team soon. g]Good coders are welcome and can send applications, let me quote for you Dev's words (polish):

" przede wszystkim szukamy dobrych programistów. technologie są wtórne. Pożądane są np. Python, Go, C++, Rust, szukamy też osoby z react.js / redux lub angular.js. Bardzo pożądana jest znajomość technologii blochchainowych, dockera, WAMP.  niedługo zamieścimy bardziej szczegółowe ogłoszenia, ale @channel już zachęcamy do aplikowania na programista@imapp.pl."

The rest of your post is also terribly wrong. Golem is not made for ico+quick pump n dump but it's serious longterm project. Just read more about it, if you think that supercomputer idea is interesting and it will have big value, you can invest, if you don't like the idea, move on and find project that you like to invest.

Bitcointalk is worst place to find information about golem. Community of Golem are at Slack mostly. See you there.

So, about speculation last word, golem is not about "buy ico and sell few days later with 200% profit at bittrex and watch long dump  to nowhere", but more like "buy now, hold few weeks or months and sell at 1000%+ profit".

Just look at Augur... Easily 2000% profit, thanks to some time passed to have poloniex.
De Selby

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:42:54 PM

People actually buying everyday GNT on contracts and accumulating serious numbers of Golem.
You're obviously entitled to your own opinion, but I think you're reasoning is somewhat fallacious.

Just take ZEC, for example. Trading was frantic in ZEC futures before the token went live on Poloniex. ZEC was changing hands at absurd prices, and yet it crashed and burned as soon as it hit a major exchange. It went from an intraday high of over 3,300 BTC to a fraction of one Bitcoin now.

I expect GNT to follow a similar (if somewhat less extreme) trajectory.

Also, as far at the actual tokens are concerned, the price is going absolutely going nowhere on Liqui. It's currently trading at 1,680 Sat....hardly a stellar performance, if you ask me.

Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:58:53 PM

ZEC was changing hands at absurd prices, and yet it crashed and burned as soon as it hit a major exchange.

This is not good comparison. Zec was very high, indeed, but why? ONLY because of extremally low supply and very high demand and hype at launch. Smiley The reason of very low supply was mining rewards in Zec, first very low and each day more than previous (till 35 day, soon if I remember well).

Golem is not for mining, it is nothing to campare with Zec at any sense imo.

btw. Very good read and interesting analysis what golem Project is:

https://keepingstock.net/the-crowdsale-analyst-golem-final-thoughts-eaf65d80d472#.qcnom8ruf

good read, recommendation
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:00:50 PM

Also, as far at the actual tokens are concerned, the price is going absolutely going nowhere on Liqui. It's currently trading at 1,680 Sat....hardly a stellar performance, if you ask me.

Liqui is low popular, a little shitty exchange. Do not even watch price at Liqui. It is exchange to buy/sell and get out.
This is not serious market. People buying muuuuch more by ethereum contracts.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:33:11 PM

Liqui is low popular, a little shitty exchange. Do not even watch price at Liqui. It is exchange to buy/sell and get out.
This is not serious market. People buying muuuuch more by ethereum contracts.

bit fucking rich innit?

considering you were constantly spamming about GNT in the liqui trollbox.

fucking hypocrite.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:57:19 PM

bit fucking rich innit?

fucking hypocrite.

I'm not Liqui trader, I traded some at Liqui but volume is near 0, Gnt needs bigger exchange. Please be nice, you don't need to be rude.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:01:56 AM

kindly present a video and refer to it on the thread to show the concept of the project. it is presented to be promising I need to know more.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:31:01 AM

bit fucking rich innit?

fucking hypocrite.

I'm not Liqui trader, I traded some at Liqui but volume is near 0, Gnt needs bigger exchange. Please be nice, you don't need to be rude.
join golem slack. and you will know all hot info about exchanges.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:38:26 AM

bit fucking rich innit?

fucking hypocrite.

I'm not Liqui trader,I traded some at Liqui but volume is near 0, Gnt needs bigger exchange. Please be nice, you don't need to be rude.

1. You say "I'm not Liqui Trader"

2. "I traded some at Liqui"

Full of contradictions aren't you? The fact that you traded at Liqui makes you a liqui trader.

And oh, now you saying that GNT needs a bigger exchange.

But yet, when we were on this very thread demanding for it in the form of Bittrex, you were siding with that idiot scammer Julian and saying it's exchanges that should contact GNT.

Fucking changing your tune now that GNT is fucking going down in flames aren't you?

Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:53:06 AM

1. You say "I'm not Liqui Trader"

2. "I traded some at Liqui"

Full of contradictions aren't you? The fact that you traded at Liqui makes you a liqui trader.

And oh, now you saying that GNT needs a bigger exchange.

But yet, when we were on this very thread demanding for it in the form of Bittrex, you were siding with that idiot scammer Julian and saying it's exchanges that should contact GNT.

Fucking changing your tune now that GNT is fucking going down in flames aren't you?

Roll Eyes

I should write "i used to trade at liqui few times but in general I'm not liqui daytrader because it's imposibble to dt on liqui".

Your posts are like "fuck pak fuck faggot faggot fuck". Please be nice, I really don't care that you're homosexual person and like to fuck.

Did you read this? Very good article. https://keepingstock.net/the-crowdsale-analyst-golem-final-thoughts-eaf65d80d472#.vn9s7ic77

About price - we're NOT going down now but up. Contracts are at 2200 satoshis if you do math from eth/btc ratio.
All cheap contracy near ico price are bought. Smiley

What is funny, contracts are 2200 satoshi but Liqui selling much lower (1750 sat. etc.), look: https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GNT_BTC
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:58:51 AM

bit fucking rich innit?

fucking hypocrite.

join golem slack. and you will know all hot info about exchanges.

Fine, i'll bite....here's all the hot info about exchanges

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:59:03 AM

And yes, we need big exchanges but it's not tragedy to not being listed asap on bittrex. I know short-term traders are mad but look at Augur... What some time waiting for poloniex made for price... x20 easy... So I prefer to make x5-x10 on GNT in few months than make x2 at bittrex.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:00:36 PM

Who do you quote?
He's mod at slack and a little sock puppet of Dev, and don't have own opinion tbh.
Read all people not him... And don't qute him, he's Dev sock puppet that's all.
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:01:28 PM

The Golem Team aren't going to do shit.

They will just enjoy all that mETH.

The writing's on the wall.

Only an idiot cannot see that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:02:42 PM

Who do you quote?
He's mod at slack and a little sock puppet of Dev, and don't have own opinion tbh.
Read all people not him... And don't qute him, he's Dev sock puppet that's all.

I suggest you read your own statements.

I don't have time to argue with blind idiots.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:04:39 PM

The Golem Team aren't going to do shit.

They will just enjoy all that mETH.

The writing's on the wall.

Only an idiot cannot see that.

Nope, you are wrong. This is serious project. I know that 90% of crypto is scam-projects but Golem is in rest 10% - GEMs.

And you crying like a pussy that we're not at bittrex omg what a pathetic dude...

So move on to next project. And you will fucking regret it in few months. Smiley
If you are looking for very fast quick buck, trade on margin top coins at poloniex.
Best way to do quick buck if you know what you're doing.
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:05:41 PM

...and buy more scam-ARK dude.  Cool
Razaberry

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:08:31 PM

So in 6 months Golem will not listed other exchanges? This will be an epic dump.
it depends on Julian greed. but looks like yes. he will connect with exchanges ONLy in 6 month, when his GNT will be unlock. it is very unpleasant attitude to people, who invested in golem. And dont forget - there at slack moderators banned people, who told not very good but truthful words about golem and julian. For example i was kicked from slack two days ago and my message was deleted, when i told about this situation. You know, there will be some phases of golemproject. so now we have the first one - "Greedy Golem." Hope that devs can show the opposite attitude to us and will promote gnt exchange listining. Maybe we are wrong, Julian? (sarcasm).

What was your username on Slack? I manage the mod team, so if you were banned there should be a good reason (attacking people after being warned not to, spamming, etc.). Otherwise I'll bring you back in and talk to the mod that banned you.

As for exchanges, what we're focused on right now is building Golem. Exchanges can add GNT or not, up to them. It is not important to us whether or not they do, nor to the Golem project.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: