Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer  (Read 380761 times)
Razaberry

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:12:19 PM

it is not very polite to use ugly words, he can tell the same in other words but... I think he is right. devs just lie to investors and made unpleasant things. next time if i see julian in a dev list i will never invest my money to such project, even if it will have a really great idea. Only because of Julian. He descredited himself, good by good name.

Explain exactly what the Golem team and/or Julian lied about.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Razaberry

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:16:28 PM

kindly present a video and refer to it on the thread to show the concept of the project. it is presented to be promising I need to know more.

The most comprehensive & easy to understand explanation of what Golem is this blog post: https://blog.golemproject.net/golem-building-the-worlds-most-powerful-supercomputer-on-blockchain-4ccb44c328a

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:35:13 PM

@razaberry

For crypto noobs if they don't see asap after ico big exchange and quick pump and dump, ico is scam nad project is fail.

It's hard to teach retards like "DeadBirdzz" how to use brain.  Smiley
royalfestus

Activity: 2422
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:37:59 PM

kindly present a video and refer to it on the thread to show the concept of the project. it is presented to be promising I need to know more.

The most comprehensive & easy to understand explanation of what Golem is this blog post: https://blog.golemproject.net/golem-building-the-worlds-most-powerful-supercomputer-on-blockchain-4ccb44c328a
Have gone through the blog, A massive project that well prepare for competition after going well far from alpha stage.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:20:31 AM

it is not very polite to use ugly words, he can tell the same in other words but... I think he is right. devs just lie to investors and made unpleasant things. next time if i see julian in a dev list i will never invest my money to such project, even if it will have a really great idea. Only because of Julian. He descredited himself, good by good name.

shortly speaking - they would speak with exchanges about listining only after 6 month, when devs gnt will be unlocked.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:54:03 AM

I think the success of the ICO funding has gone into the head of Golem team, they need to listen to investors especially concerning listing on exchanges, if the 6 month exchange news is true and that the Golem tokens allocated to the team will be unlocked it is not good for the project.
Razaberry

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:24:57 AM

shortly speaking - they would speak with exchanges about listining only after 6 month, when devs gnt will be unlocked.

So, to clarify, what's you're saying is that Golem is a scam because they are working on building Golem instead of trying to get exchanges to list GNT (which they can do on their own with no involvement from us).

Would you honestly advise we take time away from working on building the technology we raised 820,000 ETH to build and instead work on the nearly valueless project of getting GNT listed on exchanges?

How does GNT getting listed actually benefit Golem or those who want to use it? It benefits short-term crypto-traders.... but that is not who we are here to benefit.

I think you are under the impression that it is one of our priorities to help people make money off trading GNT. This is not the case.

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:10:43 PM

So, to clarify, what's you're saying is that Golem is a scam because they are working on building Golem instead of trying to get exchanges to list GNT (which they can do on their own with no involvement from us).

Would you honestly advise we take time away from working on building the technology we raised 820,000 ETH to build and instead work on the nearly valueless project of getting GNT listed on exchanges?

How does GNT getting listed actually benefit Golem or those who want to use it? It benefits short-term crypto-traders.... but that is not who we are here to benefit.

I think you are under the impression that it is one of our priorities to help people make money off trading GNT. This is not the case.

In simple words: he said that Golem team doesn't care about exchanges NOW, but it will probably start taking care once their lockout periods are over.

I'm not supporting him, nor you, but I'm pretty sure you perfectly know what he means, just don't (or can't) openly admit, right?

Question: if there's no benefit for Golem (or those who want to use it) from getting listed on exchanges, then what is that token for, and how those who want to use Golem will benefit from not being listed?
_sunshine_

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:14:40 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2016, 03:43:14 PM by _sunshine_

Question: if there's no benefit for Golem (or those who want to use it) from getting listed on exchanges, then what is that token for, and how those who want to use Golem will benefit from not being listed?
1st - price do not drop below ico and weak hands do not sell below ico, no panic sell
2 - after 6 month will be first results in project, is will be more solid then now. So you will can take back your investments and some profit.
I as gnt holder fully agree with exchange delay. Devs are wise. I hope they will not succumb to silly provocations and will follow their plan
guys is a not case to buy some seeds today and hoped to sell it tomorrow, is case that harvest will be only after a 6-18 months
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:41:26 PM

1st - price do not drop below ico and weak hands do not sell below ico, no panic sell
2 - after 6 month will be first results in project, is will be more solid then now. So you will can take back your investments and some profit.
I as gnt holder fully agree with exchange delay. Devs are wise. I hope they will not succumb to silly provocations and will follow their plan
guys is a not normal to buy some seeds today and hoped to sell it tomorrow, in case that harvest will be only after a 6-18 months

What's the difference then if it's listed now or later?
Either way, the project will have first results after few (probably 6) months, and the price will reflect it, but if listed now all holders have a choice - sell now or wait.
No one is forced to sell in panic, and for those who believe, the price below ICO doesn't matter.
Anyway, it's possible to trade GNT dust on Liqui...
_sunshine_

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:53:51 PM

guys is a not normal to buy some seeds today and hoped to sell it tomorrow, in case that harvest will be only after a 6-18 months

Either way, the project will have first results after few (probably 6) months, and the price will reflect it, but if listed now all holders have a choice - sell now or wait.
No one is forced to sell in panic, and for those who believe, the price below ICO doesn't matter.
Anyway, it's possible to trade GNT dust on Liqui...
sirius Liqui)? Is very low liquid.
difference is a what you see and how it affects on you. And what price will be for early birds. If price will be dumped at half or more - x2 or more will be at ico price for after-ico buyers and you, as an early investor, never will see x5 or more, maybe will see, but not half year or year. Is a difference?
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:42:42 PM

ETH price is one reason for this to go down...

Once ETH price gets stable there will be a slight price increase
bitcoinsforall

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

The price of Golem is still above ICO price.

at the time of ICO sale

1 ETH=0.015 btc

1ETH=1000GNT=1500sat

Current price at liqui is 1600 sat..

So its still a good price for Golem

Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:31:05 PM

The price of Golem is still above ICO price.

at the time of ICO sale

1 ETH=0.015 btc

1ETH=1000GNT=1500sat

Current price at liqui is 1600 sat..

So its still a good price for Golem

Yunbi big buys last day and 1900 satoshis now Shocked Cheesy  https://yunbi.com/markets/gntcny#

People should hold gnt not selling like retards near or below ico price lol.
royalfestus

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:28:52 PM

It is getting too crowdy on this forum, thats my fear that one day managers wont be able to control and read post when a larger number of people and post are coming around. Is better to start early to plan for it before it gets out of hand.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:05:57 PM

entered this, thanks for the opportunity
bitcoinsforall

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:13:57 PM

I believe after 4-6 months ,once the development starts happening and we get some update the price will touch 5k sat
royalfestus

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:50:45 PM

What makes the difference between the elastic project and golem project? Both describe supercomputer as a project of basic objective of project

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Calabi–Yau Manifold

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:00:42 PM

Golem looking for more talented coders.  Smiley

https://twitter.com/golemproject/status/804333257953116160

https://golem.network/join.html
tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:15:59 AM

Will they pay with Poland's salary level or USA salary level, Poland's salary level is ridiculously low. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: