Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: President Duterte announce the seperation in USA  (Read 2268 times)
Vinz24 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:55:09 AM

President Duterte just announce that seperation of the Philippines from the US in military and economic but not in social while he was in China today. He wants the help of China and he will also do that. What do you think about his decision? Good or bad for the Philippines?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:03:41 PM

Honestly I am quite shock of how Duterte has been doing recently. I am not a fan of his nor against him but breaking ties with the country who has supported as for so many years, that is a big step. Maybe he has his reason for doing so. I'm just hoping it does not affect our economi state and how US and other counties will treat oversies filipinos everywhere in the world.

I want to quote his statements btw
“Your stay in my country was for your own benefit. So time to say goodbye, my friend,”

“No more American interference. No more American exercises. What for?” he told the audience.
“I will not go to America anymore. I will just be insulted there,”
Vinz24 (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:11:51 PM

Honestly I am quite shock of how Duterte has been doing recently. I am not a fan of his nor against him but breaking ties with the country who has supported as for so many years, that is a big step. Maybe he has his reason for doing so. I'm just hoping it does not affect our economi state and how US and other counties will treat oversies filipinos everywhere in the world.

“Your stay in my country was for your own benefit. So time to say goodbye, my friend,”

“No more American interference. No more American exercises. What for?” he told the audience.

Yeah I also think he has a good reason why he do that. Duterte also said before that the US lacks on support on the Philippines, maybe because the US thinks the higher politician here are all corrupt, thats why they didnt support the Philippines all the way. I also think the US wont give up easily on the Philippine because the Philippines location is very valuable to them.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

President Duterte just announce that seperation of the Philippines from the US in military and economic but not in social while he was in China today. He wants the help of China and he will also do that. What do you think about his decision? Good or bad for the Philippines?
China-Philippines relations are already tense, there was fighting over islands in the "Chinese sea". I think China cares about Philippines just as much as they care about North Korea. What is the reason for his sudden choice?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

It's definitely a big step - a brave one.

Imagine having lived with another person all your life and suddenly just leaving to become independent...

Well I salute him for trying to give his country its own identity

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:50:29 PM

It's definitely a big step - a brave one.

Imagine having lived with another person all your life and suddenly just leaving to become independent...

Well I salute him for trying to give his country its own identity

Philippines can not always be a puppet of USA. Philippines should have a sound relation with every countries in an equal basis.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:36:36 PM

When money is needed they are friends with America, and then suddenly enemies. No so business will not go. And I think China is not very help. It has its problems.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:45:50 PM

I don't care much  if the Philippine people and government want the USA out of their country maybe they no longer wish to be a friend and ally of the USA.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:15:40 PM

I wonder how long they can live independently. Unfortunately people always becomes a hostage to the vision of their government.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:22:47 PM

Does the Philippines have a Congress that must approve Duterte's decisions or is it whatever he says is what it will be?

Anyway, if it is indeed to be a separation from the US, then good luck to the people of the Philippines.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:41:18 PM

Very poor decision if implemented. The US has always respected the Philippines, seeing it as a sovereign country, whereas China sees its neighbors as dwarfs, and doesn't respect them in any way.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:10:16 AM

I think its only strategy of the president because he knows about war. The damage it been dealt for everybody and also the location remember what he said in his previous statement america will understand. He knows what is best for the country after all japan seek also the president to have a very good relationship japan which says that duterte is PRO-ASEAN.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:29:11 AM

Very poor decision if implemented. The US has always respected the Philippines, seeing it as a sovereign country, whereas China sees its neighbors as dwarfs, and doesn't respect them in any way.

In this case at least, I have to agree with you. The strong relations which the Philippines enjoy with the United States was the main reason why China didn't try to invade the disputed South China Sea islands. If the American support is gone, then the Filipinos will be sitting ducks. Duterte must start damage control ASAP.
A!

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:51:25 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 01:08:07 PM by A!

Philippines is a strategic location. USA needs the Philippines in controlling the South China Sea. And it is very important in its Asia Pivot.

Possible Outcome:

USA may gave counter offer to Digong. More investments, aid, loans and military weapons or USA will call the bluff and sanction the Philippines. Cut the Aids and Loans,  can put high tariffs on our exports and remittances. It can transfer the BPO/American companies to other countries. Or they will do the dirty work, like assassination or regime change. Millions of call center agents may lose will their job.

China can also give rights to the fishermen to the contested areas. Joint epxlorations on oil and minerals on the spratlys. Loans, aid and investments may reach up to $21 Billion for Digongs project. We will be part on the new silkroad project of China. We will have access to the 100 million tourists of china.

Philippines can now buy cheaper jet planes and missiles from Russia and China. Russia can now help us on the bataan power plant and to build more nuclear plants to lessen our dependence on oil. Remember USA they did not wan't to sell those high tech weapons to Philippines instead sold its old retired coastguard cutters without its weapons and 2 planes without missiles. They are giving $3.5 billion to Israel, $1 billion to Egypt, $1 billion to Pakistan and to us its close ally $31 million for the military every year. Those old cost guard cutters 2 planes are not enough to counter china. If China invades, Philippines will be invaded in less than 24 hours.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:15:49 AM

I think its only strategy of the president because he knows about war. The damage it been dealt for everybody and also the location remember what he said in his previous statement america will understand. He knows what is best for the country after all japan seek also the president to have a very good relationship japan which says that duterte is PRO-ASEAN.

I agree and President Duterte is doing a critical balancing act between the two nations. when war broke out, we will be at the middle and even the location of their proxy war.

When ware broke out between PH and China,will the US help us? It depends on their congress if they vote to allow it, if not....sorry for us... Example is China's staying at Panatag Shoal and even not allow our fishermen..What happened?

Open for Campaigns
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:40:51 AM

In this case at least, I have to agree with you. The strong relations which the Philippines enjoy with the United States was the main reason why China didn't try to invade the disputed South China Sea islands. If the American support is gone, then the Filipinos will be sitting ducks. Duterte must start damage control ASAP.

For me you guys are just narrow minded. You dont know really what is on the mind of the president he is protecting you guys from world war 3 because he knows that the battle field will be in palawan and other asean cointries. So it is very worry from tk have that kind of war after all duterte will always friend of japan. So i do not need to worry.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:31:31 AM

I don't care much  if the Philippine people and government want the USA out of their country maybe they no longer wish to be a friend and ally of the USA.

Duterte didn't mean he doesn't want to "be friends" with the USA anymore.

What he means is he wants to stop being too dependent, and being in these agreements that really only benefit the US

Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:41:44 AM

Duterte's decision to cut ties with USA might be good since Philippines wont be an american puppet anymore but it might be bad since he allied with China and started negotiating with them. I just hope that the decision he made to balance the situation was right because if it ain't all of Philippines will be in trouble. It will be nice though if China will really help Philippines it will greatly boost it's economy.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:45:17 AM

He had the best plan for our country and doesn't mean if the philippines will separate into US doesn't mean they going to break all things like investments and other things While in China his opening up a new opportunity for us and Duterte wants that oppurtunity China is a great country and it's good in business as well. And now China unban the travel ban from the china so that we china expecting large amount of people who gonna visit there country.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:18:29 PM

He's like a Trump but actually in power. I approve of this mischief. He's going to go to some interesting places I think. I'm not sure whether the Filipino people want to come but they don't have much choice.
Vinz24 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:19:48 PM

Philippines is a strategic location. USA needs the Philippines in controlling the South China Sea. And it is very important in its Asia Pivot.

Possible Outcome:

USA may gave counter offer to Digong. More investments, aid, loans and military weapons or USA will call the bluff and sanction the Philippines. Cut the Aids and Loans,  can put high tariffs on our exports and remittances. It can transfer the BPO/American companies to other countries. Or they will do the dirty work, like assassination or regime change. Millions of call center agents may lose will their job.

China can also give rights to the fishermen to the contested areas. Joint epxlorations on oil and minerals on the spratlys. Loans, aid and investments may reach up to $21 Billion for Digongs project. We will be part on the new silkroad project of China. We will have access to the 100 million tourists of china.

Philippines can now buy cheaper jet planes and missiles from Russia and China. Russia can now help us on the bataan power plant and to build more nuclear plants to lessen our dependence on oil. Remember USA they did not wan't to sell those high tech weapons to Philippines instead sold its old retired coastguard cutters without its weapons and 2 planes without missiles. They are giving $3.5 billion to Israel, $1 billion to Egypt, $1 billion to Pakistan and to us its close ally $31 million for the military every year. Those old cost guard cutters 2 planes are not enough to counter china. If China invades Philippines will invaded in less than 24 hours.

Very well said. I agree in your first statement that the US will make counter offer for the PH. I think Duterte decision will give a positive response from the US.

For me you guys are just narrow minded. You dont know really what is on the mind of the president he is protecting you guys from world war 3 because he knows that the battle field will be in palawan and other asean cointries. So it is very worry from tk have that kind of war after all duterte will always friend of japan. So i do not need to worry.

I agree with you, I'm not a pro Duterte but I like his decision. He is just using his options.

clickerz

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:14:50 PM

What he means is he wants to stop being too dependent, and being in these agreements that really only benefit the US

Yes,that is what he meant. An Independent Foreign Policy is good for us where we can decide where we can trade,purchase something we need in military etc.

Duterte's mouth is so noisy but what he says is not a Foreign policy. Smiley Our country agreement with other nations remains the same unless it is reviewed by senate/congress.

Open for Campaigns
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:51:55 PM

Possible Outcome:

Philippines can now buy cheaper jet planes and missiles from Russia and China. Russia can now help us on the bataan power plant and to build more nuclear plants to lessen our dependence on oil. Remember USA they did not wan't to sell those high tech weapons to Philippines instead sold its old retired coastguard cutters without its weapons and 2 planes without missiles. They are giving $3.5 billion to Israel, $1 billion to Egypt, $1 billion to Pakistan and to us its close ally $31 million for the military every year. Those old cost guard cutters 2 planes are not enough to counter china. If China invades, Philippines will be invaded in less than 24 hours.

They try to help us but they want Philippines declare war against China - that's what they want. We almost did when Noynoy their dog suddenly starts buying useless weapons from them. and so if we lose because that's sure to happen. US can then again negotiate and invade Philippines once again but may want to look as a HERO. That's BS. but now that China is on our side, they may never have the chance to rule the east.

If they want they can declare war to China.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vinz24 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:10:26 PM

Yes,that is what he meant. An Independent Foreign Policy is good for us where we can decide where we can trade,purchase something we need in military etc.

Duterte's mouth is so noisy but what he says is not a Foreign policy. Smiley Our country agreement with other nations remains the same unless it is reviewed by senate/congress.

Yeah his decision is for the economy of the PH. I just it will give a positive response for the economy and for the people. Duterte's strategy is very tricky.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

Yeah his decision is for the economy of the PH. I just it will give a positive response for the economy and for the people. Duterte's strategy is very tricky.

US is in panic mode lol.  We Filipinos can now expect US movies were Filipinos are trying to bomb US and failed because that's how they tend to condition the minds of the people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:49:57 PM

Possible Outcome:

They try to help us but they want Philippines declare war against China - that's what they want. We almost did when Noynoy their dog suddenly starts buying useless weapons from them. and so if we lose because that's sure to happen. US can then again negotiate and invade Philippines once again but may want to look as a HERO. That's BS. but now that China is on our side, they may never have the chance to rule the east.

If they want they can declare war to China.

China is not on your side. China is on the side of... China. No Filipino shall think about what China will offer. They shall consider what China will ask in return. There's nothing free with China...

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:24:44 PM

His words is his strength and not the pnp and afp. He is a brilliant no one can defeat him when it comes to psy war. But sad to say some of filipinos are crab mentality. They know that man is very kind that is why they getting the information of the weakness of that guy but they failed to see it.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:03:36 AM

More than that.  The USA (once a colony of England) gave (on a silver platter) sovereignty to the Philippines after the Spanish American War.

Then we repeated that performance after the Empire of Japan ignored their sovereignty and proceeded turning the country into New Okinawa.

Now their demagogic authoritarian leader wants to become a vassal of Red China, despite PLA bases being build inside Philippine waters.

The scale of ingratitude here is unfathomable.  Perhaps the Japanese were right, and these savages have no right to, much less capacity for, self-determination.

What happened to Duterte's balls since this happened?  Did he cut them off and present them to Beijing as a token of fealty?

Philippines' Duterte warns China of 'reckoning'
August 24, 2016

The comments on yesterday's Yahoo thread are very informative and many state my position even better than I could myself.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-xi-says-hopes-dutertes-visit-fully-improve-041807637.html

U.S. and the West leaned on Duterte over extrajudicial killing of drug dealers so he goes to China and Russia so he can continue the practice without being criticized.

Duterte just sold out his country to China. Say goodbye to all of your fishing rights. They now belong to China. Watch the inflation rate jump because he now has agreed to buy everything from China. What a little sorry sad little dog. That's about the size of his brain.

The US always helps the Philippines after these yearly typhoons, handing out medical care, food, whatever is needed. I would say it is up to Duterte's newest best buddies, the Chinese, to fill that roll now.
I think they will find that China is not used to helping anyone but themselves.

The US needs to set a new bar when it comes to foreign relations and alliances. If a country can't be a true and reliable partner, then we should let go and send them adrift. The days of countries taking the good that comes with an alliance only to slap us in the face when they think a better opportunity is at hand needs to end. Chine WILL build a military base on Scarborough if the Philippines doesn't quickly develop a spine. Giving up territory in exchange for some railroad lines and other Chinese investment is like the American Indian exchanging land for glass beads. If the Philippines wants to align themselves with two of the most untrustworthy nations of the world, I say adios.

The question: does the USA really need the Philippines. The answer is resoundingly NO. The Filipinos kicked the U.S. out of Subic Bay and Clark airbase 25 years ago, and that was a big deal. Meanwhile the Philippines has been the benefactor of U.S. aid, disaster relief following typhoons, and training in counter terror against Abu Sayyaf. Time now for benign neglect.

Lets stop all aid, stop all importing of goods, pull out our military bases (not really needed there in this day and age anyway) and bolster relations around them. We give these country's billion in aid and purchase of goods, and time and time again they can't wait to #$%$ on us.
I hope we make an example out of them and let them enjoy life under the rule of China.

The only one losing here is the Filipino people...Their bufoonish leader threw them under the bus, groveling at the feet of the savage Chinese..giving up the PI's Sovereignty for a few shekels and telling their largest & most generous ally to get lost. No more aid to the PI, no more military assistance, no more nothing! What did the US get from the PI? NOTHING Not a thing! adios! No more welfare for those fools....

So sad for the many good people of the Philippines. There will be no McArthur to save you this time.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:08:24 AM

His words is his strength and not the pnp and afp. He is a brilliant no one can defeat him when it comes to psy war. But sad to say some of filipinos are crab mentality. They know that man is very kind that is why they getting the information of the weakness of that guy but they failed to see it.
You speak of how most Filipinos have crab mentality but do you realize what could be the effect of what he is currently doing? He's taking thimgs too fastly and instead of arranging things on how it should be by law, he's being too rude against the country who has helped our country longer than you ever even exist. 

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:15:02 AM

Of all news sites, you believe yahoo news?

US is butthurt  Grin what US can do now is get out of Syria for the country to be independent else fight Russia.
Philippines is too far from US and the reality is that US can't help but if they are too butthurt, they can declare war with China.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:56:49 AM

Of all news sites, you believe yahoo news?

US is butthurt  Grin what US can do now is get out of Syria for the country to be independent else fight Russia.
Philippines is too far from US and the reality is that US can't help but if they are too butthurt, they can declare war with China.

Yes it is remarkably unusual to find such great content in the infamously noisy Yahoo msg boards!   Cheesy

But you fail to specify which facts and conclusions the Yahoo posters got wrong; you merely shoot the messenger by insinuating they are not trustworthy.

The Philippines wasn't too far from the USA when we liberated it from the Spanish, nor when we again liberated it from the Japanese, nor when we kept it safe from the PLA.

You are butthurt because you feel Entitled to bite the hand that feeds you and kill defenseless, wretched street children because they succumbed to the horrors of Prohibition.

And now for the coup de grace, again courtesy of WrathOfGnon....

#REKT   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
botija

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:05:13 AM

OMG, who the hell cares. Enough about this guy. Are the majority of users here from the Philippines or something?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:45:36 AM

OMG, who the hell cares. Enough about this guy. Are the majority of users here from the Philippines or something?

The majority of users here depend on the free trade passing through the South China Sea, and have an overwhelming interest in avoiding WW3.

That the practical matter.

The moral matter is that this asshole has escalated Drug Prohibition to the level where he's sicking vigilantes on the most helpless miserable people on Earth, the street children who are often both dealers and addicts of drugs which are (unforgivably) not coffee, alcohol, or tobacco.

Any other questions?  I'm here to help.   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:48:03 AM

You speak of how most Filipinos have crab mentality but do you realize what could be the effect of what he is currently doing? He's taking thimgs too fastly and instead of arranging things on how it should be by law, he's being too rude against the country who has helped our country longer than you ever even exist.  

No just like he said do not want to others what you do not want unto you. The western is the one who is started the fire so what do you think is the best way to defend the president. If the western is totally for a good intense then they will understand. You know in this world money cannot buy dignity so he is pursuing independent foreign policy for filipino people because he know some of filipinos use US or Uncle Sam for their own self interest. Many people cannot see that.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:24:18 AM

The majority of users here depend on the free trade passing through the South China Sea, and have an overwhelming interest in avoiding WW3.

The moral matter is that this asshole has escalated Drug Prohibition to the level where he's sicking vigilantes on the most helpless miserable people on Earth, the street children who are often both dealers and addicts of drugs which are (unforgivably) not coffee, alcohol, or tobacco.

yeah fair enough right? US is raping us while thy try to feed. Fair?
What do US care about the killings here. Mind what US currently murdering in Syria. And those you murder in black cities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
clickerz

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:30:18 AM

I think Pres. Duterte made it clear already. It is teh Inependent Foriegn Policy which he is pushing. Look at India, last week I think they made a deal with Russia. I mean, I like this foreign policy thing  where we can have a freedom whom to transact with for the betterment of our country. We dont need to go war as possible, Oh BTW Duterte is NOT severing ties with US Smiley

Sometimes, its better to digest whats Duterte is saying, to comprehend the word he is using. Duterte upgraded the way we think  Grin

Open for Campaigns
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:48:23 AM

I think Pres. Duterte made it clear already. It is teh Inependent Foriegn Policy which he is pushing. Look at India, last week I think they made a deal with Russia. I mean, I like this foreign policy thing  where we can have a freedom whom to transact with for the betterment of our country. We dont need to go war as possible, Oh BTW Duterte is NOT severing ties with US Smiley

Sometimes, its better to digest whats Duterte is saying, to comprehend the word he is using. Duterte upgraded the way we think  Grin

Ha ha. He makes his word trending all over the world. Our president is the best leader of the world. He play of 4 big countries in the world US, EU, China and Russia. So much proud of our President. One day he will be declared as the hero of the world because of his diplomatic approach against big leaders. Haters did not understand it and did not see it.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 05:11:40 AM

What do US care about the killings here. Mind what US currently murdering in Syria. And those you murder in black cities.

Yet another tiresome, deflective accusation of hypocrisy.  It's like you are incapable of understanding tu quoque is a logical fallacy.   Roll Eyes

The US has paid for in blood and treasure, then given .ph its sovereignty twice.  First in 1935 (Commonwealth) and again in 1946 (Treaty of Manila).

Your appeal to emotion ("raping us" "murder in black cities") has no power here, because we are not superstitious ignorant savages like the supporters of Duterte.

But if you want to go there, the facts speak for themselves.

February 1945: The Rape of Manila
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/99054/february-1945-the-rape-of-manila

To this day, much is heard of the Rape of Nanking when the rampaging Japanese Imperial Army killed 300,000 from 1937 to 1938, and raped 20,000 women in that Chinese capital.

Pitifully few, though, in the Philippines and even fewer elsewhere, know that in Manila, in February 1945, World War II at its agonizing climax brought forth 100,000 burned, bayoneted, bombed, shelled and shrapneled dead in the span of 28 days.  Unborn babies ripped from their mothers’ wombs provided sport: thrown up in the air and caught, impaled on bayonet tips.

With rape on the streets and everywhere else, the Bayview Hotel became Manila’s rape center.  After the dirty deed was done, nipples were sliced off, and bodies bayoneted open from the neck down.

William Manchester in his book “American Caesar,” wrote that “Once Rear Adm. Sanji Iwabuchi had decided to defend Manila, the atrocities began, and the longer the battle raged,  the more the Japanese command structure deteriorated, until the uniforms of Nipponese sailors and marines were saturated with Filipino blood.

“The devastation of Manila was one of the great tragedies of World War II.  Seventy percent of the utilities, 72 percent of the factories, 80 percent of the southern residential district, and 100 percent of the business district were razed…Hospitals were set afire after their patients had been strapped to their beds.  The corpses of males were mutilated, females of all ages were raped before they were slain, and babies’ eyeballs gouged out and smeared on walls like jelly.”

Annually in February, a day is set aside to remember at the Memorare monument in Intramuros.

Filipinas raped by Japanese WWII troops seek compensation
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/6/filipino-women-raped-by-japanese-wwii-troops-seek-compensation.html

A group of elderly Filipinas raped by Japanese troops during World War II called for compensation from Japan on Wednesday, after Tokyo’s pledge of $8.3 million for South Korean women forced into Japanese military-run brothels during the war.

Isabelita Vinuya, 84, the president of Malaya Lolas — a group of Filipinas abducted and raped by Japanese troops in their village — urged the Philippine government to support their demand for justice from Japan.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 05:21:52 AM

Yet another tiresome, deflective accusation of hypocrisy.  It's like you are incapable of understanding tu quoque is a logical fallacy.   Roll Eyes

The US has paid for in blood and treasure, then given .ph its sovereignty twice.  First in 1935 (Commonwealth) and again in 1946 (Treaty of Manila).

Your appeal to emotion ("raping us" "murder in black cities") has no power here, because we are not superstitious ignorant savages like the supporters of Duterte.

But if you want to go there, the facts speak for themselves.

February 1945: The Rape of Manila
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/99054/february-1945-the-rape-of-manila

To this day, much is heard of the Rape of Nanking when the rampaging Japanese Imperial Army killed 300,000 from 1937 to 1938, and raped 20,000 women in that Chinese capital.

Pitifully few, though, in the Philippines and even fewer elsewhere, know that in Manila, in February 1945, World War II at its agonizing climax brought forth 100,000 burned, bayoneted, bombed, shelled and shrapneled dead in the span of 28 days.  Unborn babies ripped from their mothers’ wombs provided sport: thrown up in the air and caught, impaled on bayonet tips.

With rape on the streets and everywhere else, the Bayview Hotel became Manila’s rape center.  After the dirty deed was done, nipples were sliced off, and bodies bayoneted open from the neck down.

William Manchester in his book “American Caesar,” wrote that “Once Rear Adm. Sanji Iwabuchi had decided to defend Manila, the atrocities began, and the longer the battle raged,  the more the Japanese command structure deteriorated, until the uniforms of Nipponese sailors and marines were saturated with Filipino blood.

“The devastation of Manila was one of the great tragedies of World War II.  Seventy percent of the utilities, 72 percent of the factories, 80 percent of the southern residential district, and 100 percent of the business district were razed…Hospitals were set afire after their patients had been strapped to their beds.  The corpses of males were mutilated, females of all ages were raped before they were slain, and babies’ eyeballs gouged out and smeared on walls like jelly.”

Annually in February, a day is set aside to remember at the Memorare monument in Intramuros.

Filipinas raped by Japanese WWII troops seek compensation
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/6/filipino-women-raped-by-japanese-wwii-troops-seek-compensation.html

A group of elderly Filipinas raped by Japanese troops during World War II called for compensation from Japan on Wednesday, after Tokyo’s pledge of $8.3 million for South Korean women forced into Japanese military-run brothels during the war.

Isabelita Vinuya, 84, the president of Malaya Lolas — a group of Filipinas abducted and raped by Japanese troops in their village — urged the Philippine government to support their demand for justice from Japan.

Yeah its also a tiresome accusation to our president.
Accusations and accusations however true that is, we call it quits now.

We now have all the ooportunities with China, russia and possibly the rest like japan. We can take US out of the picture. Go on with your life now. Theres more ahead of you. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 05:33:37 AM

Yeah its also a tiresome accusation to our president.
Accusations and accusations however true that is, we call it quits now.

We now have all the ooportunities with China, russia and possibly the rest like japan. We can take US out of the picture. Go on with your life now. Theres more ahead of you. Cheesy

Under Duterte, the Philippines has the opportunity to be Red China's lap dog at best, or reduced to Lebensraum at worst.

You can't take the USA out of the picture.  As soon as there is another disaster, we will again demonstrate our indispensability.

Is Duterte going to remove the PLA from Scarborough Shoal himself, using only the sheer power of his giant ego?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sorry, but machismo alone will not stop Red China from continuing to annex Filipino territory.

Duterte is a really tough guy when he's hunting down hapless street children, but is a paper tiger when it comes to stopping the PLA Navy from having its way with their Nine Dash Line.

I can't believe you are so gullible as to believe the PLA will stop their expansion at Scarborough Shoal.  Didn't you see what they did in Tibet?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:11:27 AM

I think President Duterte is very smart, to take his country to a better country, He knows that China is having a great economic growth and it was predicted that China is going to take US place in international economic, while US is having a set back in economic
I think it is a great decision for Philippine, but it also has a bad effect, it can cause the relation between two countries become worse
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:26:57 AM

I think President Duterte is very smart, to take his country to a better country, He knows that China is having a great economic growth and it was predicted that China is going to take US place in international economic, while US is having a set back in economic
I think it is a great decision for Philippine, but it also has a bad effect, it can cause the relation between two countries become worse

If and only if US will take it seriously. Then the US are worst than in the China. He will open their true colors. But if US is patient then I salute to them and proud to them that they are the most powerful country in the world. They deserve to be te leader in this planet. That was on the mind I think by the President. Duterte know all.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:29:13 AM

This is a schocking news for me cause i don't watch news for a months .for my own opinion it have both good and bad effect on the philippines .

But what is the reason why he help china ? Is any update about it ? Iwant to know.
Once in for all china threaten the filipino's nearer to the said territorial sea and now Pres. Duterte is on china to help .
I know he is smart and brave enough there's a of good and bad effect .

On U.S it is good cause all i know about U.S and Philippines before the old administration of the Philippines is so "Puppy" of U.S President such a weak president . Now i think we need to wait more about coming news whats going on and what will happen as President Duterte is on his next big step and new plans to the Phillipines.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:00:29 PM

This is a schocking news for me cause i don't watch news for a months .for my own opinion it have both good and bad effect on the philippines .

But what is the reason why he help china ? Is any update about it ? Iwant to know.
Once in for all china threaten the filipino's nearer to the said territorial sea and now Pres. Duterte is on china to help .
I know he is smart and brave enough there's a of good and bad effect .

On U.S it is good cause all i know about U.S and Philippines before the old administration of the Philippines is so "Puppy" of U.S President such a weak president . Now i think we need to wait more about coming news whats going on and what will happen as President Duterte is on his next big step and new plans to the Phillipines.

It is because of US. China helping the philippines because of the US presence. And now the US presence will paid away because of Duterte so I think this china is an opportunist person trying to theft the natural resources in the Philippines. But Duterte is a wise man he will never betrayed his country.
Vinz24 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:10:11 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/22/philippines-duterte-says-didnt-really-mean-separation-from-us.html

"It is not severance of ties. When you say severance of ties, you cut diplomatic relations. I cannot do that," the Philippine leader told reporters at a midnight news conference in his southern home city of Davao.

"It's in the best interest of my countrymen to maintain that relationship."

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:30:16 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/22/philippines-duterte-says-didnt-really-mean-separation-from-us.html

"It is not severance of ties. When you say severance of ties, you cut diplomatic relations. I cannot do that," the Philippine leader told reporters at a midnight news conference in his southern home city of Davao.

well the president is just trying to build some identity bringing the nation to be more known even the risk might be a foreign
communication or a diplomatic misunderstanding but for sure US will understand this making us their allied for such a long time.
fersa

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:24:03 PM

From my point of view, Duterte is really interested in the chinese investment, and the critics from american sectors due to his "anti-drugs policies" do not alleviate that situation
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:57:45 PM

From my point of view, Duterte is really interested in the chinese investment, and the critics from american sectors due to his "anti-drugs policies" do not alleviate that situation

Tama. Dahil ang american ay well connected pa dn sa mga dilaw ranger. Pero sa tingin ko hindi tau hhiwalay sa america. Gusto lng tlga ni Duterte na mkapag bond sa china para makuha or makahati tau sa resources sa west philippines sea. Masyadong mautak si President kaya nd sya gagawa ng nd nya muna pinagiisipan. At kung ttignan mabuti. Pabagsak n tlga ang america, baon n sila sa utang sa china. Sana tlga hindi tau maipit kapag naglban yng dalawa n yn
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 12:11:16 AM

In other words, Duterte was just acting as Red China's attack dog, barking wildly at the USA on behalf of his PLA Commie masters.

But his bark is worse than his bite; he has no intention of actually biting the hand that literally feeds his country when disaster strikes.

What a drama queen.   Roll Eyes  What a loud-mouth demagogue.   Roll Eyes

I actually like it when he makes entertaining insults at Obama, but he crossed the line when he disrespects the sacrifices made by soldiers from both countries to keep .ph free and allied.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:39:26 AM

In other words, Duterte was just acting as Red China's attack dog, barking wildly at the USA on behalf of his PLA Commie masters.

But his bark is worse than his bite; he has no intention of actually biting the hand that literally feeds his country when disaster strikes.

I actually like it when he makes entertaining insults at Obama, but he crossed the line when he disrespects the sacrifices made by soldiers from both countries to keep .ph free and allied.

Haha do you where did this started? You are idiot. The American is the one who started the fire. Duterte is just depending himself for the good of all filipino. Do not want to others what you do not want unto you. That his basic principles in life. You guys are too malice. Creating imagination which destroy the man's reputation.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:06:52 AM

I'm normally apolitical.

I was born and raised in the Philippines. I live, work, and raise a family there. I am a patriot. I am in a specialized unit of the Armed Forces of the Philippines doing internal psychological civil-military operations. (You know, the type, medical mission kind of stuff, paint and build public school classrooms, give rebels (we know they are rebels, but they come pretending to be civilians) free haircuts, blah blah blah ...) I've seen and lived through 7 Philippine presidents. (I've seen and lived and shook hands with more Generals, the Chief of Staff ... that's kinda what we do in the military.)

But as much as I hate to admit it, the Philippines can never be completely separated from the US. They will always be here, whether we like it or not. If there's money to be made, their businesses will be here. And since the location is an advantage and strategic, they have their agents here, some we know, others we don't. ... Bourne Legacy was filmed here... That's fiction, but there could be some truth to it too. There are spooks inside Camp Aguinaldo (the main headquarters of the AFP)... I've seen them. I don't think it's even a secret.

There are 3.4 million Filipino Americans. Most of them retain ties to their country of birth, or in the case of the second or third generations, they visit.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:09:12 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 06:39:42 AM by iCEBREAKER

What a drama queen.   Roll Eyes  What a loud-mouth demagogue.   Roll Eyes

Haha do you where did this started? You are idiot. The American is the one who started the fire. Duterte is just depending himself for the good of all filipino. Do not want to others what you do not want unto you. That his basic principles in life. You guys are too malice. Creating imagination which destroy the man's reputation.

How did America "start the fire?"  By (twice!) giving, at great cost in blood and treasure, the Philippines sovereignty?

Please explain how labeling street children "drug addicts" and slaughtering them en masse is following the Golden Rule.

Oh that's right, you can't.

We are judged by how we treat the weakest among us, and Dirterte's society will be judged very harshly for their unforgivable aggression against the poor, hopeless victims of drug Prohibition.

Philippine Government’s ‘War on Drugs’ Claims Child Victim
Justice Secretary Defends Killing Suspected Drug Dealers, Users
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/08/25/philippine-governments-war-drugs-claims-child-victim

Five-year-old Danica May became the youngest reported victim of the Philippine government’s abusive “war on drugs” on Tuesday.

The kindergarten student died from a gunshot wound to the head after an unidentified gunman opened fire on her grandfather, Maximo Garcia, as the family sat down to lunch. The attack came just three days after Garcia had registered with local police, who suspected his involvement in the drug trade. Garcia had said he wasn’t.
"A society will be judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members"

~Pope John Paul II

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. "
~Last Speech of Hubert H. Humphrey

"Any society, any nation, is judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members -- the last, the least, the littlest."
~Cardinal Roger Mahony

"A decent provision for the poor is the true test of civilization."
~Samuel Johnson
"The measure of a society is found in how they treat their weakest and most helpless citizens. As Americans, we are blessed with circumstances that protect our human rights and our religious freedom, but for many people around the world, deprivation and persecution have become a way of life."
~James Earl "Jimmy" Carter, Jr.

"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members."
~ Mahatma Ghandi

‘I don’t give a sh*t about human rights’ - President Duterte

According to The Holy Father, Pres. Carter, Ghandi, etc., Dirterte's Philippines is perhaps the shittiest, most awfull society that has ever existed.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:28:06 AM

How did America "start the fire?"  By (twice!) giving, at great cost in blood and treasure, the Philippines sovereignty?

Please explain how labeling street children "drug addicts" and slaughtering them en masse is following the Golden Rule.

We are be judged by how we treat the weakest among us, and Dirterte's society will be judged very harshly for their unforgivable aggression against the poor, hopeless victims of drug Prohibition.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/08/25/philippine-governments-war-drugs-claims-child-victim

Five-year-old Danica May became the youngest reported victim of the Philippine government’s abusive “war on drugs” on Tuesday.

The kindergarten student died from a gunshot wound to the head after an unidentified gunman opened fire on her grandfather, Maximo Garcia, as the family sat down to lunch. The attack came just three days after Garcia had registered with local police, who suspected his involvement in the drug trade. Garcia had said he wasn’t.

~Pope John Paul II

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. "

"Any society, any nation, is judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members -- the last, the least, the littlest."
~Cardinal Roger Mahony

~Samuel Johnson
"The measure of a society is found in how they treat their weakest and most helpless citizens. As Americans, we are blessed with circumstances that protect our human rights and our religious freedom, but for many people around the world, deprivation and persecution have become a way of life."

~ Mahatma Ghandi

According to The Holy Father, Pres. Carter, Ghandi, etc., Dirterte's Philippines is perhaps the shittiest, most awfull society that has ever existed.

Do you know cause of his death? That girl is killed by vigilante killings. This person is drug syndicates. It is not the job of police to kill drug pusher without violent resistant. So do you get it now. Before you listen to the news try to verify it if its true or hoax. Some media hates duterte because he is frank.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:44:08 AM

Do you know cause of his death? That girl is killed by vigilante killings. This person is drug syndicates. It is not the job of police to kill drug pusher without violent resistant. So do you get it now. Before you listen to the news try to verify it if its true or hoax. Some media hates duterte because he is frank.

Yes, I read the articles.  You can stop with the "but muh media bias" excuses.

Dirterte has indicted himself, with his own words:
Duterte had vowed to keep his "shoot-to-kill" order "until the last day of my term, if I'm still alive by then".

"I don't care about human rights, believe me," he said, according to official transcripts released by the presidential palace.

About 800 people have been killed since Duterte won a landslide election in May, according to reports by the local press, which has been tracking reports of extra-judicial killings.

The poor 5 year old is only one among many victims of the demagogue Dirterte's execution squads.

There are 100s more.

THE KILL LIST
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/794598/kill-list-drugs-duterte

Editors’ Note: The surge in the killing of suspected criminals since June 30, 2016, has been marked and unmistakable. Most of those killed were identified by the police as suspected drug dealers or pushers (“tulak”). This KILL LIST is an attempt to document the names and other particulars of the casualties in the Duterte administration’s war on crime; it will be updated every Monday and Thursday.

To date, the list includes at least 294 dead who remain unidentified and over 100 who are identified only by an alias; we are seeking other ways to verify identification.

It's amazing you'd rather kill 100s of people than admit drug Prohibition is a terrible failure.

Pardon me in advance for not really caring when the PLA takes over your shitty islands and feeds the rest of you to their pigs.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:13:11 AM

Yes, I read the articles.  You can stop with the "but muh media bias" excuses.

Dirterte has indicted himself, with his own words:
Duterte had vowed to keep his "shoot-to-kill" order "until the last day of my term, if I'm still alive by then".

"I don't care about human rights, believe me," he said, according to official transcripts released by the presidential palace.

About 800 people have been killed since Duterte won a landslide election in May, according to reports by the local press, which has been tracking reports of extra-judicial killings.

The poor 5 year old is only one among many victims of the demagogue Dirterte's execution squads.

There are 100s more.

THE KILL LIST
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/794598/kill-list-drugs-duterte

Editors’ Note: The surge in the killing of suspected criminals since June 30, 2016, has been marked and unmistakable. Most of those killed were identified by the police as suspected drug dealers or pushers (“tulak”). This KILL LIST is an attempt to document the names and other particulars of the casualties in the Duterte administration’s war on crime; it will be updated every Monday and Thursday.

To date, the list includes at least 294 dead who remain unidentified and over 100 who are identified only by an alias; we are seeking other ways to verify identification.

It's amazing you'd rather kill 100s of people than admit drug Prohibition is a terrible failure.

Pardon me in advance for not really caring when the PLA takes over your shitty islands and feeds the rest of you to their pigs.

You are idiot or anti duterte to do not know the real situation here in the philippines. Yes he said about he dont care about human rights but this fake human rights use the collateral damage of war on drugs to pursue there own interest to continue the corrupt officials in the country. Before you comment like know the truth not just media hype.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:24:40 AM

President Duterte is a smart guy and knows what is happening and what is best for his country.  He stated that it is just the separstion of foreign policy and not to cut the long ties the Philippines have for the US.  Media here in the Philippines do not report the exact statement of the president.  They use exaggerations for people to be curious about their reports.  They want attention. 

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:20:49 AM

Well i guess you people just deserved duterte.
You guys are too stupid to realize that your home country is getting rekt hard by him.

Like how the fuck can you just go on the streets and kill people you dislike and think it is all fine and good.

Maybe the second coming of jesus will help you. Didnt shelby calculated it to be in 2020? Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
botija

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:35:37 AM

How did America "start the fire?"  By (twice!) giving, at great cost in blood and treasure, the Philippines sovereignty?

We are be judged by how we treat the weakest among us, and Dirterte's society will be judged very harshly for their unforgivable aggression against the poor, hopeless victims of drug Prohibition.

~Pope John Paul II

~Cardinal Roger Mahony

~Samuel Johnson

~ Mahatma Ghandi

I guess Duterte only sees her as collateral damage.
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:59:26 AM

President Duterte is a smart guy and knows what is happening and what is best for his country.  He stated that it is just the separstion of foreign policy and not to cut the long ties the Philippines have for the US.  Media here in the Philippines do not report the exact statement of the president.  They use exaggerations for people to be curious about their reports.  They want attention. 

The oligarchs cannot understand the mentality of President Duterte he is "Probinsyano" he dont know about evil mindset of what is the oligarchs now they know what is the real attitude of Digong. This oligarchs is the one who is evil and not President Duterte. He is a very kind person. Because of bad mouthing why oligarchs hates digong. Ha ha.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:16:49 AM

Duterte has explanation for every actions he made, separation with us militarily and economical started because his war on drugs is being criticized by obama and chr and eu, thus he explained everything well. And the other one which he did not really like to was a lawyer from eu who threatened him to stop the war on drug or yhe aids from eu will stop. This statement was definitely wrong, duterte answered this in an explanation.

Vinz24 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:32:52 PM

The oligarchs cannot understand the mentality of President Duterte he is "Probinsyano" he dont know about evil mindset of what is the oligarchs now they know what is the real attitude of Digong. This oligarchs is the one who is evil and not President Duterte. He is a very kind person. Because of bad mouthing why oligarchs hates digong. Ha ha.

Yeah I also believe that the Media are not reporting what really happen, As long as they get the attention. Good thing that there is a social media, to know what really the truth is.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

Yeah its true.  I read that post in socia media the complete statement of the president wherein he did not said that he is separating from the US.  Media here is managed by the oligarchs and is totally against the president.  President is pro people which the rich people do not like.  It would mean lost for their business. 

Media here were all biased.  It is a good thing that people nowadays do not believe right away with the reports.

clickerz

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:23:51 PM

Yeah its true.  I read that post in socia media the complete statement of the president wherein he did not said that he is separating from the US.  Media here is managed by the oligarchs and is totally against the president.  President is pro people which the rich people do not like.  It would mean lost for their business. 

Media here were all biased.  It is a good thing that people nowadays do not believe right away with the reports.

As what I observed,when President Duterte speak, you must be keen on his words.Duterte change the way we think and act to be a Filipino. Duterte clearly says separate on US,which means for us to have an Independent Forien Policy,where we can decide on our own. Duterte did not says severance of ties to US. Study the difference. I like him for being pro-Pilipino stand. He made us realize and thin as a Filipino.

Open for Campaigns
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

Yeah I also believe that the Media are not reporting what really happen, As long as they get the attention. Good thing that there is a social media, to know what really the truth is.

He has a good in vision in the philippines when I see his presscon he said that his priority is education, agriculture and health. Which is much concern in the philippines. He visite different countries in Asia to invest in philippines and to improve infrastractures that create a job in the Philippines. So we are lucky now to have him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: