Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: President Duterte announce the seperation in USA  (Read 2268 times)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:11:27 AM

I think President Duterte is very smart, to take his country to a better country, He knows that China is having a great economic growth and it was predicted that China is going to take US place in international economic, while US is having a set back in economic
I think it is a great decision for Philippine, but it also has a bad effect, it can cause the relation between two countries become worse

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:26:57 AM

I think President Duterte is very smart, to take his country to a better country, He knows that China is having a great economic growth and it was predicted that China is going to take US place in international economic, while US is having a set back in economic
I think it is a great decision for Philippine, but it also has a bad effect, it can cause the relation between two countries become worse

If and only if US will take it seriously. Then the US are worst than in the China. He will open their true colors. But if US is patient then I salute to them and proud to them that they are the most powerful country in the world. They deserve to be te leader in this planet. That was on the mind I think by the President. Duterte know all.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:29:13 AM

This is a schocking news for me cause i don't watch news for a months .for my own opinion it have both good and bad effect on the philippines .

But what is the reason why he help china ? Is any update about it ? Iwant to know.
Once in for all china threaten the filipino's nearer to the said territorial sea and now Pres. Duterte is on china to help .
I know he is smart and brave enough there's a of good and bad effect .

On U.S it is good cause all i know about U.S and Philippines before the old administration of the Philippines is so "Puppy" of U.S President such a weak president . Now i think we need to wait more about coming news whats going on and what will happen as President Duterte is on his next big step and new plans to the Phillipines.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:00:29 PM

This is a schocking news for me cause i don't watch news for a months .for my own opinion it have both good and bad effect on the philippines .

But what is the reason why he help china ? Is any update about it ? Iwant to know.
Once in for all china threaten the filipino's nearer to the said territorial sea and now Pres. Duterte is on china to help .
I know he is smart and brave enough there's a of good and bad effect .

On U.S it is good cause all i know about U.S and Philippines before the old administration of the Philippines is so "Puppy" of U.S President such a weak president . Now i think we need to wait more about coming news whats going on and what will happen as President Duterte is on his next big step and new plans to the Phillipines.

It is because of US. China helping the philippines because of the US presence. And now the US presence will paid away because of Duterte so I think this china is an opportunist person trying to theft the natural resources in the Philippines. But Duterte is a wise man he will never betrayed his country.
Vinz24 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:10:11 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/22/philippines-duterte-says-didnt-really-mean-separation-from-us.html

"It is not severance of ties. When you say severance of ties, you cut diplomatic relations. I cannot do that," the Philippine leader told reporters at a midnight news conference in his southern home city of Davao.

"It's in the best interest of my countrymen to maintain that relationship."

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:30:16 PM

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/22/philippines-duterte-says-didnt-really-mean-separation-from-us.html

"It is not severance of ties. When you say severance of ties, you cut diplomatic relations. I cannot do that," the Philippine leader told reporters at a midnight news conference in his southern home city of Davao.

well the president is just trying to build some identity bringing the nation to be more known even the risk might be a foreign
communication or a diplomatic misunderstanding but for sure US will understand this making us their allied for such a long time.
fersa

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:24:03 PM

From my point of view, Duterte is really interested in the chinese investment, and the critics from american sectors due to his "anti-drugs policies" do not alleviate that situation
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:57:45 PM

From my point of view, Duterte is really interested in the chinese investment, and the critics from american sectors due to his "anti-drugs policies" do not alleviate that situation

Tama. Dahil ang american ay well connected pa dn sa mga dilaw ranger. Pero sa tingin ko hindi tau hhiwalay sa america. Gusto lng tlga ni Duterte na mkapag bond sa china para makuha or makahati tau sa resources sa west philippines sea. Masyadong mautak si President kaya nd sya gagawa ng nd nya muna pinagiisipan. At kung ttignan mabuti. Pabagsak n tlga ang america, baon n sila sa utang sa china. Sana tlga hindi tau maipit kapag naglban yng dalawa n yn
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 12:11:16 AM

In other words, Duterte was just acting as Red China's attack dog, barking wildly at the USA on behalf of his PLA Commie masters.

But his bark is worse than his bite; he has no intention of actually biting the hand that literally feeds his country when disaster strikes.

What a drama queen.   Roll Eyes  What a loud-mouth demagogue.   Roll Eyes

I actually like it when he makes entertaining insults at Obama, but he crossed the line when he disrespects the sacrifices made by soldiers from both countries to keep .ph free and allied.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:39:26 AM

In other words, Duterte was just acting as Red China's attack dog, barking wildly at the USA on behalf of his PLA Commie masters.

But his bark is worse than his bite; he has no intention of actually biting the hand that literally feeds his country when disaster strikes.

I actually like it when he makes entertaining insults at Obama, but he crossed the line when he disrespects the sacrifices made by soldiers from both countries to keep .ph free and allied.

Haha do you where did this started? You are idiot. The American is the one who started the fire. Duterte is just depending himself for the good of all filipino. Do not want to others what you do not want unto you. That his basic principles in life. You guys are too malice. Creating imagination which destroy the man's reputation.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:06:52 AM

I'm normally apolitical.

I was born and raised in the Philippines. I live, work, and raise a family there. I am a patriot. I am in a specialized unit of the Armed Forces of the Philippines doing internal psychological civil-military operations. (You know, the type, medical mission kind of stuff, paint and build public school classrooms, give rebels (we know they are rebels, but they come pretending to be civilians) free haircuts, blah blah blah ...) I've seen and lived through 7 Philippine presidents. (I've seen and lived and shook hands with more Generals, the Chief of Staff ... that's kinda what we do in the military.)

But as much as I hate to admit it, the Philippines can never be completely separated from the US. They will always be here, whether we like it or not. If there's money to be made, their businesses will be here. And since the location is an advantage and strategic, they have their agents here, some we know, others we don't. ... Bourne Legacy was filmed here... That's fiction, but there could be some truth to it too. There are spooks inside Camp Aguinaldo (the main headquarters of the AFP)... I've seen them. I don't think it's even a secret.

There are 3.4 million Filipino Americans. Most of them retain ties to their country of birth, or in the case of the second or third generations, they visit.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:09:12 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 06:39:42 AM by iCEBREAKER

What a drama queen.   Roll Eyes  What a loud-mouth demagogue.   Roll Eyes

Haha do you where did this started? You are idiot. The American is the one who started the fire. Duterte is just depending himself for the good of all filipino. Do not want to others what you do not want unto you. That his basic principles in life. You guys are too malice. Creating imagination which destroy the man's reputation.

How did America "start the fire?"  By (twice!) giving, at great cost in blood and treasure, the Philippines sovereignty?

Please explain how labeling street children "drug addicts" and slaughtering them en masse is following the Golden Rule.

Oh that's right, you can't.

We are judged by how we treat the weakest among us, and Dirterte's society will be judged very harshly for their unforgivable aggression against the poor, hopeless victims of drug Prohibition.

Philippine Government’s ‘War on Drugs’ Claims Child Victim
Justice Secretary Defends Killing Suspected Drug Dealers, Users
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/08/25/philippine-governments-war-drugs-claims-child-victim

Five-year-old Danica May became the youngest reported victim of the Philippine government’s abusive “war on drugs” on Tuesday.

The kindergarten student died from a gunshot wound to the head after an unidentified gunman opened fire on her grandfather, Maximo Garcia, as the family sat down to lunch. The attack came just three days after Garcia had registered with local police, who suspected his involvement in the drug trade. Garcia had said he wasn’t.
"A society will be judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members"

~Pope John Paul II

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. "
~Last Speech of Hubert H. Humphrey

"Any society, any nation, is judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members -- the last, the least, the littlest."
~Cardinal Roger Mahony

"A decent provision for the poor is the true test of civilization."
~Samuel Johnson
"The measure of a society is found in how they treat their weakest and most helpless citizens. As Americans, we are blessed with circumstances that protect our human rights and our religious freedom, but for many people around the world, deprivation and persecution have become a way of life."
~James Earl "Jimmy" Carter, Jr.

"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members."
~ Mahatma Ghandi

‘I don’t give a sh*t about human rights’ - President Duterte

According to The Holy Father, Pres. Carter, Ghandi, etc., Dirterte's Philippines is perhaps the shittiest, most awfull society that has ever existed.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:28:06 AM

How did America "start the fire?"  By (twice!) giving, at great cost in blood and treasure, the Philippines sovereignty?

Please explain how labeling street children "drug addicts" and slaughtering them en masse is following the Golden Rule.

We are be judged by how we treat the weakest among us, and Dirterte's society will be judged very harshly for their unforgivable aggression against the poor, hopeless victims of drug Prohibition.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/08/25/philippine-governments-war-drugs-claims-child-victim

Five-year-old Danica May became the youngest reported victim of the Philippine government’s abusive “war on drugs” on Tuesday.

The kindergarten student died from a gunshot wound to the head after an unidentified gunman opened fire on her grandfather, Maximo Garcia, as the family sat down to lunch. The attack came just three days after Garcia had registered with local police, who suspected his involvement in the drug trade. Garcia had said he wasn’t.

~Pope John Paul II

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. "

"Any society, any nation, is judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members -- the last, the least, the littlest."
~Cardinal Roger Mahony

~Samuel Johnson
"The measure of a society is found in how they treat their weakest and most helpless citizens. As Americans, we are blessed with circumstances that protect our human rights and our religious freedom, but for many people around the world, deprivation and persecution have become a way of life."

~ Mahatma Ghandi

According to The Holy Father, Pres. Carter, Ghandi, etc., Dirterte's Philippines is perhaps the shittiest, most awfull society that has ever existed.

Do you know cause of his death? That girl is killed by vigilante killings. This person is drug syndicates. It is not the job of police to kill drug pusher without violent resistant. So do you get it now. Before you listen to the news try to verify it if its true or hoax. Some media hates duterte because he is frank.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:44:08 AM

Do you know cause of his death? That girl is killed by vigilante killings. This person is drug syndicates. It is not the job of police to kill drug pusher without violent resistant. So do you get it now. Before you listen to the news try to verify it if its true or hoax. Some media hates duterte because he is frank.

Yes, I read the articles.  You can stop with the "but muh media bias" excuses.

Dirterte has indicted himself, with his own words:
Duterte had vowed to keep his "shoot-to-kill" order "until the last day of my term, if I'm still alive by then".

"I don't care about human rights, believe me," he said, according to official transcripts released by the presidential palace.

About 800 people have been killed since Duterte won a landslide election in May, according to reports by the local press, which has been tracking reports of extra-judicial killings.

The poor 5 year old is only one among many victims of the demagogue Dirterte's execution squads.

There are 100s more.

THE KILL LIST
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/794598/kill-list-drugs-duterte

Editors’ Note: The surge in the killing of suspected criminals since June 30, 2016, has been marked and unmistakable. Most of those killed were identified by the police as suspected drug dealers or pushers (“tulak”). This KILL LIST is an attempt to document the names and other particulars of the casualties in the Duterte administration’s war on crime; it will be updated every Monday and Thursday.

To date, the list includes at least 294 dead who remain unidentified and over 100 who are identified only by an alias; we are seeking other ways to verify identification.

It's amazing you'd rather kill 100s of people than admit drug Prohibition is a terrible failure.

Pardon me in advance for not really caring when the PLA takes over your shitty islands and feeds the rest of you to their pigs.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:13:11 AM

Yes, I read the articles.  You can stop with the "but muh media bias" excuses.

Dirterte has indicted himself, with his own words:
Duterte had vowed to keep his "shoot-to-kill" order "until the last day of my term, if I'm still alive by then".

"I don't care about human rights, believe me," he said, according to official transcripts released by the presidential palace.

About 800 people have been killed since Duterte won a landslide election in May, according to reports by the local press, which has been tracking reports of extra-judicial killings.

The poor 5 year old is only one among many victims of the demagogue Dirterte's execution squads.

There are 100s more.

THE KILL LIST
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/794598/kill-list-drugs-duterte

Editors’ Note: The surge in the killing of suspected criminals since June 30, 2016, has been marked and unmistakable. Most of those killed were identified by the police as suspected drug dealers or pushers (“tulak”). This KILL LIST is an attempt to document the names and other particulars of the casualties in the Duterte administration’s war on crime; it will be updated every Monday and Thursday.

To date, the list includes at least 294 dead who remain unidentified and over 100 who are identified only by an alias; we are seeking other ways to verify identification.

It's amazing you'd rather kill 100s of people than admit drug Prohibition is a terrible failure.

Pardon me in advance for not really caring when the PLA takes over your shitty islands and feeds the rest of you to their pigs.

You are idiot or anti duterte to do not know the real situation here in the philippines. Yes he said about he dont care about human rights but this fake human rights use the collateral damage of war on drugs to pursue there own interest to continue the corrupt officials in the country. Before you comment like know the truth not just media hype.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:24:40 AM

President Duterte is a smart guy and knows what is happening and what is best for his country.  He stated that it is just the separstion of foreign policy and not to cut the long ties the Philippines have for the US.  Media here in the Philippines do not report the exact statement of the president.  They use exaggerations for people to be curious about their reports.  They want attention. 

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:20:49 AM

Well i guess you people just deserved duterte.
You guys are too stupid to realize that your home country is getting rekt hard by him.

Like how the fuck can you just go on the streets and kill people you dislike and think it is all fine and good.

Maybe the second coming of jesus will help you. Didnt shelby calculated it to be in 2020? Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
botija

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:35:37 AM

How did America "start the fire?"  By (twice!) giving, at great cost in blood and treasure, the Philippines sovereignty?

We are be judged by how we treat the weakest among us, and Dirterte's society will be judged very harshly for their unforgivable aggression against the poor, hopeless victims of drug Prohibition.

~Pope John Paul II

~Cardinal Roger Mahony

~Samuel Johnson

~ Mahatma Ghandi

I guess Duterte only sees her as collateral damage.
Sponsoredby15

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:59:26 AM

President Duterte is a smart guy and knows what is happening and what is best for his country.  He stated that it is just the separstion of foreign policy and not to cut the long ties the Philippines have for the US.  Media here in the Philippines do not report the exact statement of the president.  They use exaggerations for people to be curious about their reports.  They want attention. 

The oligarchs cannot understand the mentality of President Duterte he is "Probinsyano" he dont know about evil mindset of what is the oligarchs now they know what is the real attitude of Digong. This oligarchs is the one who is evil and not President Duterte. He is a very kind person. Because of bad mouthing why oligarchs hates digong. Ha ha.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:16:49 AM

Duterte has explanation for every actions he made, separation with us militarily and economical started because his war on drugs is being criticized by obama and chr and eu, thus he explained everything well. And the other one which he did not really like to was a lawyer from eu who threatened him to stop the war on drug or yhe aids from eu will stop. This statement was definitely wrong, duterte answered this in an explanation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: