Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: President Duterte announce the seperation in USA  (Read 2268 times)
Vinz24 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:55:09 AM

President Duterte just announce that seperation of the Philippines from the US in military and economic but not in social while he was in China today. He wants the help of China and he will also do that. What do you think about his decision? Good or bad for the Philippines?

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:03:41 PM

Honestly I am quite shock of how Duterte has been doing recently. I am not a fan of his nor against him but breaking ties with the country who has supported as for so many years, that is a big step. Maybe he has his reason for doing so. I'm just hoping it does not affect our economi state and how US and other counties will treat oversies filipinos everywhere in the world.

I want to quote his statements btw
“Your stay in my country was for your own benefit. So time to say goodbye, my friend,”

“No more American interference. No more American exercises. What for?” he told the audience.
“I will not go to America anymore. I will just be insulted there,”
Vinz24 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:11:51 PM

Honestly I am quite shock of how Duterte has been doing recently. I am not a fan of his nor against him but breaking ties with the country who has supported as for so many years, that is a big step. Maybe he has his reason for doing so. I'm just hoping it does not affect our economi state and how US and other counties will treat oversies filipinos everywhere in the world.

“Your stay in my country was for your own benefit. So time to say goodbye, my friend,”

“No more American interference. No more American exercises. What for?” he told the audience.

Yeah I also think he has a good reason why he do that. Duterte also said before that the US lacks on support on the Philippines, maybe because the US thinks the higher politician here are all corrupt, thats why they didnt support the Philippines all the way. I also think the US wont give up easily on the Philippine because the Philippines location is very valuable to them.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

President Duterte just announce that seperation of the Philippines from the US in military and economic but not in social while he was in China today. He wants the help of China and he will also do that. What do you think about his decision? Good or bad for the Philippines?
China-Philippines relations are already tense, there was fighting over islands in the "Chinese sea". I think China cares about Philippines just as much as they care about North Korea. What is the reason for his sudden choice?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

It's definitely a big step - a brave one.

Imagine having lived with another person all your life and suddenly just leaving to become independent...

Well I salute him for trying to give his country its own identity

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:50:29 PM

It's definitely a big step - a brave one.

Imagine having lived with another person all your life and suddenly just leaving to become independent...

Well I salute him for trying to give his country its own identity

Philippines can not always be a puppet of USA. Philippines should have a sound relation with every countries in an equal basis.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:36:36 PM

When money is needed they are friends with America, and then suddenly enemies. No so business will not go. And I think China is not very help. It has its problems.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:45:50 PM

I don't care much  if the Philippine people and government want the USA out of their country maybe they no longer wish to be a friend and ally of the USA.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:15:40 PM

I wonder how long they can live independently. Unfortunately people always becomes a hostage to the vision of their government.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:22:47 PM

Does the Philippines have a Congress that must approve Duterte's decisions or is it whatever he says is what it will be?

Anyway, if it is indeed to be a separation from the US, then good luck to the people of the Philippines.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:41:18 PM

Very poor decision if implemented. The US has always respected the Philippines, seeing it as a sovereign country, whereas China sees its neighbors as dwarfs, and doesn't respect them in any way.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:10:16 AM

I think its only strategy of the president because he knows about war. The damage it been dealt for everybody and also the location remember what he said in his previous statement america will understand. He knows what is best for the country after all japan seek also the president to have a very good relationship japan which says that duterte is PRO-ASEAN.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:29:11 AM

Very poor decision if implemented. The US has always respected the Philippines, seeing it as a sovereign country, whereas China sees its neighbors as dwarfs, and doesn't respect them in any way.

In this case at least, I have to agree with you. The strong relations which the Philippines enjoy with the United States was the main reason why China didn't try to invade the disputed South China Sea islands. If the American support is gone, then the Filipinos will be sitting ducks. Duterte must start damage control ASAP.
A!

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:51:25 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 01:08:07 PM by A!

Philippines is a strategic location. USA needs the Philippines in controlling the South China Sea. And it is very important in its Asia Pivot.

Possible Outcome:

USA may gave counter offer to Digong. More investments, aid, loans and military weapons or USA will call the bluff and sanction the Philippines. Cut the Aids and Loans,  can put high tariffs on our exports and remittances. It can transfer the BPO/American companies to other countries. Or they will do the dirty work, like assassination or regime change. Millions of call center agents may lose will their job.

China can also give rights to the fishermen to the contested areas. Joint epxlorations on oil and minerals on the spratlys. Loans, aid and investments may reach up to $21 Billion for Digongs project. We will be part on the new silkroad project of China. We will have access to the 100 million tourists of china.

Philippines can now buy cheaper jet planes and missiles from Russia and China. Russia can now help us on the bataan power plant and to build more nuclear plants to lessen our dependence on oil. Remember USA they did not wan't to sell those high tech weapons to Philippines instead sold its old retired coastguard cutters without its weapons and 2 planes without missiles. They are giving $3.5 billion to Israel, $1 billion to Egypt, $1 billion to Pakistan and to us its close ally $31 million for the military every year. Those old cost guard cutters 2 planes are not enough to counter china. If China invades, Philippines will be invaded in less than 24 hours.

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:15:49 AM

I think its only strategy of the president because he knows about war. The damage it been dealt for everybody and also the location remember what he said in his previous statement america will understand. He knows what is best for the country after all japan seek also the president to have a very good relationship japan which says that duterte is PRO-ASEAN.

I agree and President Duterte is doing a critical balancing act between the two nations. when war broke out, we will be at the middle and even the location of their proxy war.

When ware broke out between PH and China,will the US help us? It depends on their congress if they vote to allow it, if not....sorry for us... Example is China's staying at Panatag Shoal and even not allow our fishermen..What happened?

Open for Campaigns
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:40:51 AM

In this case at least, I have to agree with you. The strong relations which the Philippines enjoy with the United States was the main reason why China didn't try to invade the disputed South China Sea islands. If the American support is gone, then the Filipinos will be sitting ducks. Duterte must start damage control ASAP.

For me you guys are just narrow minded. You dont know really what is on the mind of the president he is protecting you guys from world war 3 because he knows that the battle field will be in palawan and other asean cointries. So it is very worry from tk have that kind of war after all duterte will always friend of japan. So i do not need to worry.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:31:31 AM

I don't care much  if the Philippine people and government want the USA out of their country maybe they no longer wish to be a friend and ally of the USA.

Duterte didn't mean he doesn't want to "be friends" with the USA anymore.

What he means is he wants to stop being too dependent, and being in these agreements that really only benefit the US

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:41:44 AM

Duterte's decision to cut ties with USA might be good since Philippines wont be an american puppet anymore but it might be bad since he allied with China and started negotiating with them. I just hope that the decision he made to balance the situation was right because if it ain't all of Philippines will be in trouble. It will be nice though if China will really help Philippines it will greatly boost it's economy.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:45:17 AM

He had the best plan for our country and doesn't mean if the philippines will separate into US doesn't mean they going to break all things like investments and other things While in China his opening up a new opportunity for us and Duterte wants that oppurtunity China is a great country and it's good in business as well. And now China unban the travel ban from the china so that we china expecting large amount of people who gonna visit there country.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:18:29 PM

He's like a Trump but actually in power. I approve of this mischief. He's going to go to some interesting places I think. I'm not sure whether the Filipino people want to come but they don't have much choice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: