Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Atheist Delusion  (Read 10379 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:48:14 PM

But if you don't accept Jesus as you Savior, you will lose it all.    Cool

Just like you don't understand most of the scientific workings of the universe, so you don't understand that God is helping.

Cool

Ah, Ok... lucky child... she will starve in the name of jesus.  Roll Eyes

You don't realize, do you, that by promoting unbelief in Jesus salvation, you are promoting evil in the world. So, it is more greatly your fault than Christians that she is being harmed.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:49:11 PM

You don't realize, do you, that by promoting unbelief in Jesus salvation, you are promoting evil in the world. So, it is more greatly your fault than Christians that she is being harmed.

Cool

This doesn't change her destiny: she will die in the name of jesus because your god isn't helping! Simple!
Maybe you can pray your god to save her life... do you think he will? How?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:56:43 PM

Cool

This doesn't change her destiny: she will die in the name of jesus because your god isn't helping! Simple!

You know her that well, that you know she will die in the name of Jesus? Why don't you send her some aid since you know her that well? You hypocrite.

Looks like she will die shortly. If she does, she will have all the joys of Heaven in the afterlife, joy forever and ever. But you, if you don't change, will get punishment far greater than hers if she goes to Hell. Because you had chance to change, but didn't, while she didn't have any opportunity. In addition, her sins at this young age are few, while yours at a much older age are many.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:03:50 PM

You know her that well, that you know she will die in the name of Jesus? Why don't you send her some aid since you know her that well? You hypocrite.

How do you know that I'm not helping those poor kids already? Are you omniscient? Are you your god?

Looks like she will die shortly. If she does, she will have all the joys of Heaven in the afterlife, joy forever and ever.

Looks like your god put her on earth just to see her suffer and die. How lovely sadic is your god.

But you, if you don't change, will get punishment far greater than hers if she goes to Hell. Because you had chance to change, but didn't, while she didn't have any opportunity. In addition, her sins at this young age are few, while yours at a much older age are many.

Cool

I would never love a sadic murderer like your god seems to be, but luckily it's all a fairy tale... pff, risk avoided!  Grin

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:10:25 PM

How do you know that I'm not helping those poor kids already? Are you omniscient? Are you your god?
You would have said something long ago.

Looks like she will die shortly. If she does, she will have all the joys of Heaven in the afterlife, joy forever and ever.

Looks like your god put her on earth just to see her suffer and die. How lovely sadic is your god.
God placed her here for her own benefit and for His glory, just like he does with all people. Then wicked men make trouble for people. But God's glory will become even more glorious when He saves His people in the last day.

But you, if you don't change, will get punishment far greater than hers if she goes to Hell. Because you had chance to change, but didn't, while she didn't have any opportunity. In addition, her sins at this young age are few, while yours at a much older age are many.

Cool

I would never love a sadic murderer like your god seems to be, but luckily it's all a fairy tale... pff, risk avoided!  Grin

Now you are calling the loving God who is saving us all, some bad things. He is willing to forgive you in His love for you. But you will have to change and be on His side for that to happen.

Cool

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:21:49 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 08:32:43 PM by MiSKLaCH

You would have said something long ago.

Why should I? To brag? Or to show you that my practical aid is way better than your prayers? Oh well, then you would have answered "your aid is the hand of god that helps those kids by your means"...

God placed her here for her own benefit and for His glory, just like he does with all people. Then wicked men make trouble for people. But God's glory will become even more glorious when He saves His people in the last day.

Your god placed her here to let her die by starvation but luckily the wicked man sends aids to try to save her and others in the same situation as her... (remember one thing: god isn't real, so we're talking about a fictional character, ok?)
PS: you forgot the capital H in the phrase I put in bold... you filthy infidel, you will burn in hell for this lack of respect!  Grin Grin

Now you are calling the loving God who is saving us all, some bad things. He is willing to forgive you in His love for you. But you will have to change and be on His side for that to happen.

Cool

Here we go again... fasten your seat belts kids, and get ready for another thrilling ride on the bullshits rollercoaster, courtesy of BADecker Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

sergeyzol

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:01:27 PM

Cool

Even though pray do not pray will not help because there is no God. This tale, invented to distract people from action. Trying to silence the problem.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:25:17 PM

Cool
God is an invented character. People looking for easy ways not to think about what is happening. Well to each his own. If people want something to believe in is his right.
I would never love a sadic murderer like your god seems to be, but luckily it's all a fairy tale... pff, risk avoided!  Grin

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
beafheart

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:49:46 PM

Atheists rely on data scientists, and religion is just a fairy tale at what is not logical. Religion is the opium of the people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:17:08 AM

Atheists rely on data scientists, and religion is just a fairy tale at what is not logical. Religion is the opium of the people.

Science theory is not fact. Atheists and theists who believe science theory to be true, believe a fairy tale. If they believe it strongly, they have a religion going for themselves. For example, our present theory of gravity is wrong.

A new paper claims our understanding of gravity is totally wrong

A theoretical physicist has come up with a new hypothesis that could finally explain the mystery of dark matter - the elusive matter that's predicted to make up around 27 percent of the observable Universe.

According to the new paper, all we have to do to explain the weird effects of dark matter in the Universe is take gravity out of the equation.

"Our current ideas about space, time, and gravity urgently need to be re-thought. We have long known that Einstein's theory of gravity can not work with quantum mechanics", the author the new paper, Erik Verlinde from the University of Amsterdam, told Dutch news site NOS.

"Our findings are drastically changing, and I think that we are on the eve of a scientific revolution."

The dark matter problem stems from the fact that there's more gravity in our Universe - especially in our galaxies - than can be produced by all the matter and gas that we see.

Traditionally, physicists have explained this inconsistency by assuming that there must be something else out there that we can't see, something dark - hence the name dark matter.

Faculty of Science - Erik Verlinde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynRVnIh6wq4

Read more and check the links at http://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-paper-claims-our-understanding-of-gravity-is-totally-wrong.[/b]]Read more and check the links at http://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-paper-claims-our-understanding-of-gravity-is-totally-wrong.

Cool

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:56:33 AM

Science theory is not fact. Atheists and theists who believe science theory to be true, believe a fairy tale. If they believe it strongly, they have a religion going for themselves. For example, our present theory of gravity is wrong.

And in the same vein, religious theory is not fact but is passed off by people like yourself as though it is. The major difference between the two though, is questioning and review of science theory is openly encouraged in order to establish fact from fantasy and move forward our collective understanding of everything around us.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:35:44 AM

The pope is a pimp.  Been that way since the beginning of the RC church.  

Would be nice if we had immortal souls, but I'll believe it when I see it.  Till then...

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:12:06 AM

Just like you don't understand most of the scientific workings of the universe, so you don't understand that God is helping.

Cool

Cool

You have proven the point that an imaginary person couldn't possibly be to blame! You just choose to create a story to go with it..... much the same as your fictional book.... all fairytales and used for scare mongering.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:39:40 AM

Cool

Cool

You have proven the point that an imaginary person couldn't possibly be to blame! You just choose to create a story to go with it..... much the same as your fictional book.... all fairytales and used for scare mongering.

I was always interested, if there was a man that have never heard of jesus or christianity, will he go to christian hell even tho he has never heard about it? or that doesn't concern him? it's not his mistake that he doesnt know about it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:41:22 AM

Dude, you can never argue with that argument with religious people. They will always say something like "godsent that man to help that child" or "he has given the man a free will to see the good and bad in the world and try to influence good" or soem crap like that.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:01:34 PM

Dude, you can never argue with that argument with religious people. They will always say something like "godsent that man to help that child" or "he has given the man a free will to see the good and bad in the world and try to influence good" or soem crap like that.

I put in bold the sad truth...  Undecided

I know... maybe, with an enourmous amount of patience, you can lead some of them to think with their own brain, instead of that useless book... but every single fanatic in this world will spread religion as a disease... they are like viruses. They spread that shit all around the globe, infecting people's minds until they join their cult.

Religions and cancer are both diseases... maybe in the future we could discover a cure for cancer, but I'm not so sure we'll get rid of christians, muslims, jews, and so on...

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:34:12 PM

I put in bold the sad truth...  Undecided

I know... maybe, with an enourmous amount of patience, you can lead some of them to think with their own brain, instead of that useless book... but every single fanatic in this world will spread religion as a disease... they are like viruses. They spread that shit all around the globe, infecting people's minds until they join their cult.

Religions and cancer are both diseases... maybe in the future we could discover a cure for cancer, but I'm not so sure we'll get rid of christians, muslims, jews, and so on...

You can't order others what they will think or believe.
We live in democracy after all.
So, I have freedom and human right to believe what I want, the same as you have the same right.
Some people believe in aliens, or monsters, or spirits, or Jedi, and some believe Jesus, Mohamed or Buddha.
So, it's their right and you can't deny it to them.
Only intolerance and hatred is disease and we shouldn't allow it in our society.
Some dictators like Hitler or Stalin tried to destroy religion by killing all religious people or sending them to death camps.
I hope that you are not suggesting such solutions for ''religious disease'' as you call it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:47:55 PM

So, I have freedom and human right to believe what I want, the same as you have the same right.
Some people believe in aliens, or monsters, or spirits, or Jedi, and some believe Jesus, Mohamed or Buddha.
Only intolerance and hatred is disease and we shouldn't allow it in our society.
Some dictators like Hitler or Stalin tried to destroy religion by killing all religious people or sending them to death camps.
I hope that you are not suggesting such solutions for ''religious disease'' as you call it.

Seems pretty clear to me that you've missed a part of what I've said, here it is: "with an enourmous amount of patience, you can lead some of them to think with their own brain, instead of that useless book". See? I said patience, not guns, gas chambers or executions. So, please, don't put atheism and dictatorship on the same plane.
Anyway, it's true... everyone has the right to believe to any fairy tale he prefers, but... unfortunately for us, we all live in religious countries, even if we're not all religious people. We're forced to live with that shit.
Here, in Italy, we've christ crucifixes hanged everywhere, churches at any damn angle of every damn street. And we have the most powerful mafia organization in the world: the roman catholic church.
We grow up in a world totally permeated by religion... a long time ago, when I was a kid, I had to attend the fucking mass every fucking sunday until, one day, I went mad and yelled "fuck you and your goddamn church" to my parents. They beated me, and treated me like a retard for months... then they eventually gave up, at last!

And, don't forget the methods used by the religious fanatics in the past to "convert the infidels"... who murdered the most?

Enjoy your stupid religion, but keep it for yourself. Stop blattering about salvation, jesus, god and all that shit!
We don't need and, most important, don't want to be evangelized!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:10:25 AM

Seems pretty clear to me that you've missed a part of what I've said, here it is: "with an enourmous amount of patience, you can lead some of them to think with their own brain, instead of that useless book". See? I said patience, not guns, gas chambers or executions. So, please, don't put atheism and dictatorship on the same plane.
Anyway, it's true... everyone has the right to believe to any fairy tale he prefers, but... unfortunately for us, we all live in religious countries, even if we're not all religious people. We're forced to live with that shit.
Here, in Italy, we've christ crucifixes hanged everywhere, churches at any damn angle of every damn street. And we have the most powerful mafia organization in the world: the roman catholic church.
We grow up in a world totally permeated by religion... a long time ago, when I was a kid, I had to attend the fucking mass every fucking sunday until, one day, I went mad and yelled "fuck you and your goddamn church" to my parents. They beated me, and treated me like a retard for months... then they eventually gave up, at last!

And, don't forget the methods used by the religious fanatics in the past to "convert the infidels"... who murdered the most?

Enjoy your stupid religion, but keep it for yourself. Stop blattering about salvation, jesus, god and all that shit!
We don't need and, most important, don't want to be evangelized!

Many atheists won't allow themselves to be led, with either proof or the obvious. They'll have to have God show them in the Judgment.

Cool

MiSKLaCH

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:22:11 AM

Many atheists won't allow themselves to be led, with either proof or the obvious. They'll have to have God show them in the Judgment.

Cool

"I have nothing to say, just increasing post count.  Cool" - BADecker

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: