Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 10:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the Atheist Delusion  (Read 10411 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:14:01 AM

Third: You two even do not know what flat earth is.

It would be better if you study more mathematics before making silly statements like this  Kiss

Heliocentrism is pure masonic evil lie. Earth is a plane, an environment prepared for living, not a spinning planet through an imaginary universe.
Sun and moon as electric lights rotate above plane earth. Stars are located within dome-firmament which resides above you - knuckleheads. Grin
Yes, you are right. Evidence video of flat earth here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I did my math but you obviously didn't. Professing yourself vise, but you came out a fool, so look and learn:

There is no curvature observed by anyone

Hang on to your faith in God. Remember you salvation in Jesus. Don't let your flat earth religion drag you away from your faith in Jesus salvation.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:17:12 AM

everyone let him decide what to believe him. Why do something to try to prove to atheists? it is their opinion and choice, let them live as they want.

Because we love all people. We love atheists. We don't want to let atheists go to Hell without, at least, giving them a chance to repent. Of course, if they don't repent, Hell will probably be worse for them than if we had never talked to them.

Cool
It's not up to you to give us atheists a chance to repent, it's between your god and us (non-believers / alt religions) as individuals on judgement day, so stop pretending you speak for your god and leave us to enjoy our lives free from your unwanted "help".

but what about all the other gods? Gods from older religions? Were they wrong and false gods? What makes you think your god is the true one? Don't argue with religious fanatics, they will always use their holy book for "proof" Cheesy

All gods are false gods in my book, you're talking to an atheist after all, I have no god.  Grin

To use an Andrew Dice Clay line, arguing with religious fanatics is like masturbating with a cheese grater, slightly amusing but mostly painful.
I understand where they're coming from and i think we should just respect their belief. Being a non believer doesn't make anyone a bad person. I think more than your religion, it's how you act in this world towards others rhat would determine where you'll go afterwards

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:28:30 AM

everyone let him decide what to believe him. Why do something to try to prove to atheists? it is their opinion and choice, let them live as they want.

Because we love all people. We love atheists. We don't want to let atheists go to Hell without, at least, giving them a chance to repent. Of course, if they don't repent, Hell will probably be worse for them than if we had never talked to them.

Cool
It's not up to you to give us atheists a chance to repent, it's between your god and us (non-believers / alt religions) as individuals on judgement day, so stop pretending you speak for your god and leave us to enjoy our lives free from your unwanted "help".

but what about all the other gods? Gods from older religions? Were they wrong and false gods? What makes you think your god is the true one? Don't argue with religious fanatics, they will always use their holy book for "proof" Cheesy

All gods are false gods in my book, you're talking to an atheist after all, I have no god.  Grin

To use an Andrew Dice Clay line, arguing with religious fanatics is like masturbating with a cheese grater, slightly amusing but mostly painful.
I understand where they're coming from and i think we should just respect their belief. Being a non believer doesn't make anyone a bad person. I think more than your religion, it's how you act in this world towards others rhat would determine where you'll go afterwards

Jesus went through great pains to die on the cross to save people. Not believing Him is a slap in His face, and a great dishonor to Him. How much worse can you get than to dishonor the One Who is holding you so that you stay alive? Dishonoring and not believing Him is the worst act you can do.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
barabash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:09:43 AM

Cool

All gods are false gods in my book, you're talking to an atheist after all, I have no god.  Grin

Jesus went through great pains to die on the cross to save people. Not believing Him is a slap in His face, and a great dishonor to Him. How much worse can you get than to dishonor the One Who is holding you so that you stay alive? Dishonoring and not believing Him is the worst act you can do.

Cool

I think you just need to not be hostile to those who do not support your opinion. You do not need to prove to atheists the existence of God, and to convince the faithful that God does not exist. Each is his own opinion.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:24:30 AM

Cool

Cool

I think you just need to not be hostile to those who do not support your opinion. You do not need to prove to atheists the existence of God, and to convince the faithful that God does not exist. Each is his own opinion.

I think you are right. And it is probably similar for you and most other people. But what you posted doesn't have anything to do with what I posted. So, why did you post it?

Cool

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:31:48 AM

Cool

Cool

We dont need to say harsh words to non believers nor curse them nor tell them they are wrong. Remember they are also God's CHildren, showing them God's existence is not by harsh words but by showing good deeds. Kindness and love, humility and the virtues that Christ has taught his Church are the virtues we must show to non-believers. If they practice these virtues they are still followers of Christ for they follow and aligned to GOd's will.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:45:11 PM

Having to prove the existence of God to an atheist is like having to prove the existence of the sun, at noon on a clear day. Yet millions are embracing the foolishness of atheism. “The Atheist Delusion” pulls back the curtain and reveals what is going on in the mind of those who deny the obvious. It introduces you to a number of atheists who you will follow as they go where the evidence leads, find a roadblock, and enter into a place of honesty that is rarely seen on film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

Enjoy  Smiley
God really exist as the study of those who really want to prove that god really exist i already watch those episode that they investigate in the ocean where they bridge in the ocean and they see the patern of the wheel of horse and etc. They can really prove the existence of the god. There are now blinded by there mistakes and if they open there eye for the god they will see how wonderful the world really is.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:27:14 PM

I want to know how could a powerful God be killed by his creation?
God will mostly forgive the sinners eventually but if you do wrong by others and they don't forgive you then God will never do because it's not up to Him to forgive, so whatever you do try not to hurt others.

I think Jesus was God's reaction or version of Son of God after Egyptians had their own version of a boy being born from a virgin, so God created Jesus to prove He has more power than witches in Egypt.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:13:37 PM

God will mostly forgive the sinners eventually but if you do wrong by others and they don't forgive you then God will never do because it's not up to Him to forgive, so whatever you do try not to hurt others.

I think Jesus was God's reaction or version of Son of God after Egyptians had their own version of a boy being born from a virgin, so God created Jesus to prove He has more power than witches in Egypt.

How can you take all that as facts? Thats whats the most insane to me, that youre talking about god anf all that like its a fack, like everyone knows thats what happens... Seriously, what the fuck. Are people that deluaional, ignorant and simply stupid not to think for yourself?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:22:45 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 02:50:42 PM by BADecker

The only way God can be killed is to allow it, Himself.

God came in the form of Jesus so that He could die for the sins of all people, and yet be alive afterward. Nobody else has the strength to do that.

The gods of the other nations were patterned after God and Jesus, His Son. The basics of this was told to Adam and Eve in the garden, in the words of Genesis 3:15, right at the Beginning.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:55:22 PM

How can you take all that as facts? Thats whats the most insane to me, that youre talking about god anf all that like its a fack, like everyone knows thats what happens... Seriously, what the fuck. Are people that deluaional, ignorant and simply stupid not to think for yourself?

How can you take anything as fact? For example, every time you wake up from a sleep, how do you know that you even existed before the sleep? Maybe your previous life was all a dream?

Do a scientifically oriented study on the Bible and how it came into being. When you do, you will find that there are lots of reasons why the Bible is fact... especially the predictions in it that have been fulfilled... especially the prediction that Jesus would come and die for the sins of the world.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:03:29 PM

How can you take anything as fact? For example, every time you wake up from a sleep, how do you know that you even existed before the sleep? Maybe your previous life was all a dream?

Do a scientifically oriented study on the Bible and how it came into being. When you do, you will find that there are lots of reasons why the Bible is fact... especially the predictions in it that have been fulfilled... especially the prediction that Jesus would come and die for the sins of the world.

Cool

I set the alarm the night before and it wakes me uo in the morning... Predictions that never specifically tell name, fact and place, but describes a happening that some people start connecting wpith something that happened similar to the "prediction"... Bible has a lot of it written in it and if you make it fit in some way, you can connect anything from bible t o happenings in history. Also, why arent we taking quran instead of the bible? Is quran nonsence to you or is it also book to live by, and does it ecplain the origin of earth and life? Why not some other holy book or acrypt or even legends...?

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:12:33 PM

Cool

I set the alarm the night before and it wakes me uo in the morning... Predictions that never specifically tell name, fact and place, but describes a happening that some people start connecting wpith something that happened similar to the "prediction"... Bible has a lot of it written in it and if you make it fit in some way, you can connect anything from bible t o happenings in history. Also, why arent we taking quran instead of the bible? Is quran nonsence to you or is it also book to live by, and does it ecplain the origin of earth and life? Why not some other holy book or acrypt or even legends...?

We could go on all day about how God might have created the alarm that you dreamed you set.

The Bible is written so that the Spirit of God acts through what is written. The fact that you don't accept it as truth is simply due to the Holy Spirit allowing you that freedom.

Even the Koran acknowledges the Bible and Jesus to some extent.

Moses, a prince of Egypt, had access to the knowledge of the day. He also had the Spirit of God working in Him, as shown by the miracles that He did, as shown by the fact that the nation of Israel of today still believes in Moses because of the great miracles He did. And this after about 3,500 years.

Nonsense? Not at all. It is strength.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:37:46 PM

Ok, lets take some religion that developed far away from europe and middle east. Did aztecs believed in jesus or heard about moses? Did the japanese traditional religion heard about jesus or moses? Did the people from New Zealand, before it became a colony, heard about those two or did the,y have their own miracles of their own gods? Have you seen those miracles? And don't tell me it's the bible, like spiderman is in t he comic but no one believes that he exists, only kids tho. Also, where are all those miracles in todays time? I don't see anyone splitting seas, did the god and his spirits leave us?

P.s. This is a direct reply to BADeckers last post.

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:19:13 PM

The Bible is written so that the Spirit of God acts through what is written. The fact that you don't accept it as truth is simply due to the Holy Spirit allowing you that freedom.

Cool

Dude, this is the only spirit I need in my life.

Grin

I hate everyone, equally.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:34:28 PM

Ok, lets take some religion that developed far away from europe and middle east. Did aztecs believed in jesus or heard about moses? Did the japanese traditional religion heard about jesus or moses? Did the people from New Zealand, before it became a colony, heard about those two or did the,y have their own miracles of their own gods? Have you seen those miracles? And don't tell me it's the bible, like spiderman is in t he comic but no one believes that he exists, only kids tho. Also, where are all those miracles in todays time? I don't see anyone splitting seas, did the god and his spirits leave us?

P.s. This is a direct reply to BADeckers last post.

Everyone knows and believes in Jesus starting at the time of his conception. Why? Because it is Jesus that is causing the life to grow.

Then, as people move into experiencing more things, they forget that it is Jesus holding them throughout their life. They forget about Him.

The miracles are all around you. Consider. Nobody has any factual clue as to how any of the miraculous things of nature could come into being. Some scientists claim that they do. But they really don't.

If you don't believe in miracles of nature, you don't really have much in the line of observational powers or thinking ability. Then, when you start to understand the miracles all around us, you might have a chance to find the miracles of the making of the Bible, and the miracles of the whole nation of ancient Israel right up to the present.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:36:52 PM

Cool

Dude, this is the only spirit I need in my life.

Grin

And if you imbibe too much, these spirits may be the things that lead to your irretrievable, everlasting death in Hell.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:49:54 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 11:23:03 PM by Moloch

Peek-a-boo... Jesus can see you!
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:21:57 PM

While I agree totally with your sentiment it's an unfortunate reality that most religions come with instruction to convert and/or persecute others not of the same faith. This alone is the single reason why there can never be peace between people of different mainstream religions as it teaches intolerance and when put in practice causes conflict on both a psychological and physical level.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:51:20 AM

I am atheist and I have a question, why God did not show him/herself for more than 2000 years since his son birth? I see the sun and it's a proof that it's exist, why should I believe in god then?

When a jet airplane flies into a cloud, you can't see the jet in the cloud. Maybe it isn't there?

Then you look at the long vapor trail from the exhaust of the jet. So, there must have been a jet plane.

You see the earth around you, and the stars in the sky. They are God's vapor trail. They show that He exists.

Cool

Then to use your example.....

If I fart, it cannot be seen but it can certainly be heard and smelt. Therefore, I AM GOD!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: