Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex: ACCOUNT_DISABLED  (Read 13170 times)
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

It still looks active to me -- are they just not adding new people? It could also just be because it's Sunday.
mgroenouwe

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:50:12 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 06:04:53 PM by mgroenouwe

I'm in the same situation. ACCOUNT_DISABLED, which only appears in the Buying/Selling popup.
Waiting for 1.5 day now. Only had the same automatic e-mail from them as already mentioned in this thread.

I have an old account from 2013/2014, ofcourse with 2FA enabled (almost from day 1). Back then there was no AML/KYC. Now it is. I have nothing to hide, so I upgraded my account to Basic and then Enhanced on 08/02 (4 days ago). Never seen a single message about a disabled account.

When BCC came available I transferred it to Bittrex without any problem.
Waited 24 hours for the 20 confirmations, clicked on the SELL-button within the popup, and there it was: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

Opened a ticket, but no reaction yet. That it's sunday right now is irrelevant: They earn hundreds of thousands of $$, launched BCC just before the weekend. And then they are going to celebrate the weekend??

I've also asked for delay damages, cause when I wanted to sell the BCC price was way higher than now. Furthermore, If I knew that my account was disabled I could do something about it. But with zero on all balances, waiting for 20 confirmations and seriously NOWHERE a message that my account was disabled, I couldn't have known.
And not to mentioned that I have succesfully done the AML/KYC just 4 days ago...

Today I tried to withdraw my BCC, and guess what: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.
So you can succesfull deposit and than your funds are locked...
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

I'm in the same situation. ACCOUNT_DISABLED, which only appears in the Buying/Selling popup.
Waiting for 1.5 day now. Only had the same automatic e-mail from them as already mentioned in this thread.

I have an old account from 2013/2014, ofcourse with 2FA enabled (almost from day 1). Back then there was no AML/KYC. Now it is. I have nothing to hide, so I upgraded my account to Basic and then Enhanced on 08/02 (4 days ago). Never seen a single message about a disabled account.

Waited 24 hours for the 20 confirmations, clicked on the SELL-button within the popup, and there it was: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

Opened a ticket, but no reaction yet. That it's sunday right now is irrelevant: They earn hundreds of thousands of $$, launched BCC just before the weekend. And then they are going to celebrate the weekend??

I've also asked for delay damages, cause when I wanted to sell the BCC price was way higher than now. Furthermore, If I knew that my account was disabled I could do something about it. But with zero on all balances, waiting for 20 confirmations and seriously NOWHERE a message that my account was disabled, I couldn't have known.
And not to mentioned that I have succesfully done the AML/KYC just 4 days ago...

Try going on their Slack channel and asking. My account was limited after depositing BCC, despite being a Basic verified user (same problem as you, they never told me my account was disabled before depositing). They said it would take 24 hours or longer to get unlocked, but I asked nicely on the slack channel and they undisabled my account.

Successfully sold and withdrew.

Get an invite from http://slack.bittrex.com/ and then you log on to https://bittrex.slack.com if you want to try it.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
mgroenouwe

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

Try going on their Slack channel and asking. My account was limited after depositing BCC, despite being a Basic verified user (same problem as you, they never told me my account was disabled before depositing). They said it would take 24 hours or longer to get unlocked, but I asked nicely on the slack channel and they undisabled my account.

Successfully sold and withdrew.

Get an invite from http://slack.bittrex.com/ and then you log on to https://bittrex.slack.com if you want to try it.

Just done that. Hopefully it will help. Saw your messages aswell Wink
mgroenouwe

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:34:37 PM

My account is enabled again. It was disabled due to being legacy and being inactive.  This is a security mechanism to protect old accounts against hacking and being sold for the legacy withdrawal limit. A very good thing! Less good is that you have to send in a ticket and then go to slacker to get the ticket answered.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

My account is enabled again. It was disabled due to being legacy and being inactive.  This is a security mechanism to protect old accounts against hacking and being sold for the legacy withdrawal limit. A very good thing! Less good is that you have to send in a ticket and then go to slacker to get the ticket answered.

Glad I could help  Cheesy

I think they might have somehow missed your ticket though, as I sent a ticket first which got a reply within a few minutes. Might have been a bot reply though, as it seemed like a generic one.

Really sucks that you have to go to slack for good support, but hopefully they'll improve soon.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:14:38 AM

I think they might have somehow missed your ticket though, as I sent a ticket first which got a reply within a few minutes. Might have been a bot reply though, as it seemed like a generic one.

Really sucks that you have to go to slack for good support, but hopefully they'll improve soon.

I've looked into it as well.   We typically get to this type of issue very fast, however, in some circumstances a ticket may not get the attention required.  We will continue to improve our process to make sure that doesn't happen ;(

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
vkhanh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:08:58 AM

I've looked into it as well.   We typically get to this type of issue very fast, however, in some circumstances a ticket may not get the attention required.  We will continue to improve our process to make sure that doesn't happen ;(

Hi,
Can you please check my case, ticket 159687.
Thanks in advance.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

Okay. I have read the replies and it seems like I will have to wait for 24 hours from now.
Whenever I go to my deposit link address there is none. It only shows account disable which makes me sad because I should have been depositing now.
Will send the ticket after 24 hours though. I hope this gets fixed.
cryptolewald

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:13:40 AM

Hi,
can you please help me with ticket #159954, my account is disabled, i've been waiting since Thuesday, support does not respond and neither does slack bittrex support .
Thanks in advance
cryptolewald

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:25:09 PM

I just got an answer that my account has been re-enabled, but unfortunately the account is still disabled. I have logged in and out several times and tried to place an order but without any luck.

Hi,
can you please help me with ticket #159954, my account is disabled, i've been waiting since Thuesday, support does not respond and neither does slack bittrex support .
Thanks in advance
AdamCox9

Activity: 145
Merit: 112

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:38:04 PM

add me to the list of disabled account hodlers... just sent an e-mail a couple minutes ago. Will post response.

Buy Bitcoin!
K0b1

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:26:58 PM

Me too, same message, something is going on and we don't know?
liljsbach

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:56:08 PM

What is going on here?
tkredmond

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:52:39 PM

Same issue

Account disabled. I completed the enhanced verification, it was approved, status shows enhanced now, 24 hours have passed but nothing. Account still disabled and no reply whatsoever.
I asked help from the slack channel. Nothing there as well.

Can anyone help? Any ideas as what more i can do?

many thanx
AdamCox9

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:49:29 AM

I did not log in for about a year. My account was disabled because I never entered my name/address/etc...

I just entered it and it was approved. It still says ACCOUNT_DISABLED when I try to make an order, but I will wait 24 hours and post an update.

Buy Bitcoin!
AdamCox9

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:01:55 PM

I waited the 24 hours after the enhanced verification was accepted and my account is still disabled.

Buy Bitcoin!
April2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

my account also disabled, more than 2 weeks and a few minutes ago still can't withdraw.

what can i do to solve?
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

I recently noticed that many bittrex accounts are disabled even though their account status has been upgraded to "BASIC". I personally also have the same status on my bittrex account, but after I check my account is still active and running well. What is the actual cause that made bittrex account disabled?
I just do not want my account disabled as well Undecided
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:22:17 AM

Stay away from Shittrex. It's turning into a honeypot/ponzi. Why sacrifice your privacy for a minor raise in withdrawal limits when their charts and order depths don't work? I know I wouldn't want some hacker getting my address, trading habits and ID.. crypto traders are becoming the targets of kidnappings and all sorts of hectic shit. We're supposed to trust Shittrex to keep that info safe when they can't even fix their charts or answer an e-mail?

The exchange is overloaded with bots.. and the execution time is on par with a turtle crossing a road in comparison to other exchanges.. There are much better options out there. Hitbtc.com and Binance.com offer much better platforms without any verification requirements and their interfaces are light years ahead of Shittrex. Hitbtc has been around since 2013, it doesn't have any withdrawal limits for crypto and they only require ID for fiat deposits/withdrawals. It's really a no brainer.

I've been using Shittrex since they launched and they've gone down hill quite a bit. Their support won't respond within 2 months unless you inquire about wire transfer. If you hop into their support channel, you're met with angry nerd syndrome.. they'll kick you out for asking legitimate questions and ban you if you ask why they kicked you out. We as a cryptocommunity need to collectively boycott their platform. There's much better options out there than being treat like shit by a bunch of nobodies who think they're better than everyone.

Exchanges like shittrex come and go like the wind Mt. Gox -> Mintpal -> Poloniex -> Shittrex
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: