Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex: ACCOUNT_DISABLED  (Read 13160 times)
marky89

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:54:41 PM

For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we require additional information for proof of identity.

A government identification and a selfie of you holding that identification where we can match your face and information. Please also write "Bittrex" and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with "Bittrex" and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf, .doc or zip files, or links to files.

For expedited support and to streamline support agents verifying your account please consider performing Enhanced Verification by visiting https://www.bittrex.com, log into your account and click Settings on the top of the page.

After a minimum of 24 hours has passed we will check your ticket and enable your account. In some circumstances we may require additional information.

Thank you,

Your Bittrex Support Team

Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

-------------------------------------------

i did all thing that they want but it is disabled yet! why?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

At least now we see the official policy: a $1000 USD account requires government ID and selfie. That's completely insane. My Poloniex account has a $2000/day withdrawal limit, and that's just with name and email address.

That certainly explains why it seems like everyone is having their accounts disabled at once: if you have more than ~ 0.18 BTC (or equivalent altcoins) in your account, they want your documents. Unbelievable! I'd like to see Shapeshift/Changelly support more coins. That's the upside of Bittrex--all the markets. No way I'm giving them my ID..... I'm glad my account was empty at the time. Two weeks ago, I'd have a few BTC locked up right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:04:39 PM

For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we require additional information for proof of identity.

A government identification and a selfie of you holding that identification where we can match your face and information. Please also write "Bittrex" and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with "Bittrex" and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf, .doc or zip files, or links to files.

For expedited support and to streamline support agents verifying your account please consider performing Enhanced Verification by visiting https://www.bittrex.com, log into your account and click Settings on the top of the page.

After a minimum of 24 hours has passed we will check your ticket and enable your account. In some circumstances we may require additional information.

Thank you,

Your Bittrex Support Team

Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

-------------------------------------------

i did all thing that they want but it is disabled yet! why?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

At least now we see the official policy: a $1000 USD account requires government ID and selfie. That's completely insane. My Poloniex account has a $2000/day withdrawal limit, and that's just with name and email address.

That certainly explains why it seems like everyone is having their accounts disabled at once: if you have more than ~ 0.18 BTC (or equivalent altcoins) in your account, they want your documents. Unbelievable! I'd like to see Shapeshift/Changelly support more coins. That's the upside of Bittrex--all the markets. No way I'm giving them my ID..... I'm glad my account was empty at the time. Two weeks ago, I'd have a few BTC locked up right now.

If that is true I dont understand why they have Basic verification where you can withdraw 3 BTC a day.   If when you have 0.2 BTC on your account they want advanced verification.  All this sounds really stupid.
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:59:21 AM

legacy account also affected?
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:12:00 AM

If that is true I dont understand why they have Basic verification where you can withdraw 3 BTC a day.   If when you have 0.2 BTC on your account they want advanced verification.  All this sounds really stupid.

In all fairness, the basic verification was easily gamed. It was easy to use a fake name/address/birthdate, then when the last four of the SSN didn't match any public records, they'd ask for a simple phone verification. That could be done with Google Voice.

My problem with the way this was executed is that no notice was given to users. Bitstamp instituted mandatory KYC a few years ago -- understandable enough; regulators are watching. But they gave one month's notice (at least) before completely changing their TOS. This minimized service disruption and loss of trust in the exchange.

It's hard to trust Bittrex after the way they handled this. Sure, maybe they are being pressured by regulators. Doesn't justify what they did here.

danigreage

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:25:16 PM

I'm in the same situation. ACCOUNT_DISABLED, which only appears in the Buying/Selling popup.
Waiting for 1.5 day now. Only had the same automatic e-mail from them as already mentioned in this thread.

I have an old account from 2013/2014, ofcourse with 2FA enabled (almost from day 1). Back then there was no AML/KYC. Now it is. I have nothing to hide, so I upgraded my account to Basic and then Enhanced on 08/02 (4 days ago). Never seen a single message about a disabled account.

When BCC came available I transferred it to Bittrex without any problem.
Waited 24 hours for the 20 confirmations, clicked on the SELL-button within the popup, and there it was: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.

Opened a ticket, but no reaction yet. That it's sunday right now is irrelevant: They earn hundreds of thousands of $$, launched BCC just before the weekend. And then they are going to celebrate the weekend??

I've also asked for delay damages, cause when I wanted to sell the BCC price was way higher than now. Furthermore, If I knew that my account was disabled I could do something about it. But with zero on all balances, waiting for 20 confirmations and seriously NOWHERE a message that my account was disabled, I couldn't have known.
And not to mentioned that I have succesfully done the AML/KYC just 4 days ago...

Today I tried to withdraw my BCC, and guess what: ACCOUNT_DISABLED.
So you can succesfull deposit and than your funds are locked...

me too account is disabled no answer from them even i have uploaded all documents and this just happened after i increased my deposit above 1000 $
so what is the solution now? what Gov. regulates they are under so we can report ,
help please
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:58:09 PM

Hope this helps.

https://bittrex.com/home/about

there you'll find the info you need.
amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:52 PM

Ok guys its clearly about Bitcoin Gold.Once you start asking question if your bitcoins which are stuck at bittrex for any reason will get credited Bitcoin gold they deny to answer that question and give you an instant ban

LOL according to the Admin there are only 0.001% who have an issue.I guess thats the reason why Bittrex closed its invite to slack so people can't join to complain.
Seems the 119 tickets or 0.001% are making them big trouble

Check yourself they just disabled it 5 minutes ago
http://slack.bittrex.com/

I agreed with you . after 25 October they open our account and say sorry and all of bitcoin gold that we could earn for each our bitcoin they will earn for them-self with out any action....

F.... their mind ....  Angry Angry Angry

Nem.io
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:10:45 PM

Ok guys its clearly about Bitcoin Gold.Once you start asking question if your bitcoins which are stuck at bittrex for any reason will get credited Bitcoin gold they deny to answer that question and give you an instant ban

LOL according to the Admin there are only 0.001% who have an issue.I guess thats the reason why Bittrex closed its invite to slack so people can't join to complain.

I agreed with you . after 25 October they open our account and say sorry and all of bitcoin gold that we could earn for each our bitcoin they will earn for them-self with out any action....

What a shame for bittrex! They should never treat their customers in this way. Now they starte shoot one by one traders from Iran starting by last week. Requiring id verification is understandable but saying "wait for week" is not good way to answer support tickets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
ol_mk_lo

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:54:04 AM

When will this work?
My account is still disabled
asdf122345

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

When will this work?
My account is still disabled

Same.
pejmanb

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:15:12 PM

What a shame for bittrex! They should never treat their customers in this way. Now they starte shoot one by one traders from Iran starting by last week. Requiring id verification is understandable but saying "wait for week" is not good way to answer support tickets.

Hi guys,

My account is also disabled for more than 10 days and they answered in the ticket that account is under reveiw
Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:47:18 PM

my account has also been disabled. I have sent many tickets now but, they do reply. there is cryptos equivalent to 5 BTC in my account. and If they dont enable it in one weeks time, I am planning to file a lawsuit against them. we can all stick together and support each other to file a lawsuit, so that our voices can be heard.

most of bittrex staff are available in twitter
we may reach them there?
do they have page here in bitcointalk Huh

please also put pots in this page so that the bittrex staff would see that we are all together if they want to steal our funds:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954598.new#new
Baby5

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:45:03 PM

My account got disabled because my value is too high. Until recently it wasn't that high. But it got high due to the recent vtc run. They disabled my account. I had the basic verification done and I had no intention of withdrawing anything over 3BTC. My net worth is below 3 btc. The website literally says, "your account value is too high" when I login. From all the discussions I think there is a pattern here. Most of the disabling is being done by bots. Bots may have been programmed to prioritize IP addresses too. Once it is done, people open tickets and since bittrex is under staffed, you don't hear back from them until your ticket is actually being resolved by a human. I really hope that it is not a scam. I was trying to pay my education loans faster with some good investments in crypto space. I am no threat to world peace..lol.

The fact that they had a clear message, "Your value is too high" does make me think that they have some clarity on which accounts they want more information on. Anyways, my IP address is in US so it doesn't look like they are targeting people only from specific countries. They maybe a bit more vigilant for certain countries but it seems like they are doing compliance for all. Hope they hire more people or contract it out to speed up the process. The manner in which it is done is really unprofessional but I doubt they would do this all of a sudden without pressure from regulatory agencies. This is just my opinion. It's only been 3 days for me. Maybe my tone will change if it becomes 15 days..lol.
rapidleech

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:43:20 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:45:13 PM by rapidleech

welcome to bittrex scam club
take a look in ANN topic
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1480

thousands users banned - disabled without reason more than 45 days

-----------

the bittrex Scammer Admin "julian" ban everyone who asking for his account in twitter
after banning in slack & blocking my money since 35 days ago

https://bittrexfact.world/
xenosz2

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

guys post here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2211405.280

to avoid newcomers get scammed by bittrex

Bittrex not scam but has a limited employees for support tickets. and lack of communication from their owners. not the best policy but not scam.

My acc has been upgrade today and i can withdrawn my all money from there.

my suggestions that:
1. open one ticket. dont open multiply ticket cause you have putted to bottom line of requests.
be polite and informative. your ticket contains all necessary info about your problem.
2. be patient . wait for a while your request going to solved by support. I did not got any message but my problem solved.
3. if your problem is still exists after 10-14 days or more. send messages to bittrex employees on their official twitter channel . dont bagging them just sen a reminder with your unsolved ticket number. iv sent messages to all bittrex employees once and another to channel. and some reply to their posts. dont bagging them . reminds them only with a few message.

My originally problem was error on verification process 20 days ago. after a little time turned the message to name mismatch error and iv created a follow up ticket on original ticket  3 days ago and today my acc is enhanced finally.

Good luck
rapidleech

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

richiela (Bittrex admin - topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

julian (CEO) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

Leave negative feedback for these thieves
they blocked thousands of accounts since 50 days ago & not givin a single response to tickets
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

guys post here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2211405.280

to avoid newcomers get scammed by bittrex

Bittrex not scam but has a limited employees for support tickets. and lack of communication from their owners. not the best policy but not scam.

My acc has been upgrade today and i can withdrawn my all money from there.

my suggestions that:
1. open one ticket. dont open multiply ticket cause you have putted to bottom line of requests.
be polite and informative. your ticket contains all necessary info about your problem.
2. be patient . wait for a while your request going to solved by support. I did not got any message but my problem solved.
3. if your problem is still exists after 10-14 days or more. send messages to bittrex employees on their official twitter channel . dont bagging them just sen a reminder with your unsolved ticket number. iv sent messages to all bittrex employees once and another to channel. and some reply to their posts. dont bagging them . reminds them only with a few message.

My originally problem was error on verification process 20 days ago. after a little time turned the message to name mismatch error and iv created a follow up ticket on original ticket  3 days ago and today my acc is enhanced finally.

Good luck

I can't figure out how to send a private message to Bittrex on twitter
nusret30

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:11:13 PM

The technical support section has not been able to catch up with the tickets due to changing policies in recent months

vetalss

Activity: 154

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:14:52 PM

Bittrex Scam.
I have 2 months already waiting for the unlock of the account given the fact that I have a full verification.
From tech support replied only 2 times, and fed with promises, the account is still blocked.
People print out everything! If you did not get this business of time. Block access and you lose all the money.
These scammers are now catching up the crowd and then it will be hard Scam and robbed all for free.
All centralized exchanges are Scam!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██ PUNDI X ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Youtube
deanbzzz

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:13 PM

In my bittrex wallet the BTC symbol is black and not b lie like the other coins I have in there . What can I do as it doesnt app low me to open btc chart or see a percentage of my btc balance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: