Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee  (Read 26633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theforextrader (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 09:10:01 PM

NFP wasn't that strong this week because of MM's setting themselves up for the election. You saw what i meant guys when MM's catch the stop look at the wick and candle on the charts. i did say even though the trades should do what i said they would MM's will do the opposite and that's what they exactly did. there is a method guys you'l enjoy learning and beating the market makers.

now that this week is over and if you have profited over these signals get ready for next week elections plenty of drama. when trading Opens sunday night we will analyse what the week has planned for us

know this there will be massive drops/rises if any trader traded during brexit you'l know just check history.

Hillary wins USD will get strong

Trump wins Yen and gold gets strong

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:26:10 PM

my profit for the week hope you can have your service setup for next week

well, congrats!
this is almost a 100% profit, more than good i would say... Wink

i can wait to open the class of you Op, this weekend looks to be interesting! Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:37:32 PM

well, congrats!

i can wait to open the class of you Op, this weekend looks to be interesting! Smiley                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

do note that the student had closed his positions early not that it is wrong to always good to lock in profits no one can take that from you. the profit in the week is over $4000 and this is on trades i only gave to you. Many trades i took myself i haven't included yet like the one's we did today. i try to give you clear setups.

keeping a eye on USD/CAD it really has to fall and i mean big time. Oil need to stop selling off i can only say that MM's are dropping it to push it back up for end of year. long term it's a BUY. we will try to get in the lowest entry possible. If you want Long term trades can pay off, even placing a 0.01 lot size can go a long way i am talking 1-2months other wise swing trades 2-3 days possibly more but very rewarding.

I am currently finding a escrow to take sign up funds who will then send it to me 24 hours later so you can use the service ofcourse the fee is not refundable only if i am not online for the whole time you may get it back if i'm not back online.

I do make mistakes and MM's can be unpredictable but i said you will end up blue at the end of the week/day.

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Exparos

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:45:03 PM

So we pay 150$ and in how many time we can get money back?
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:45:41 PM

well, congrats!

i wish it was real it was a demo account going live next week. starting with $100
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:50:51 PM

So we pay 150$ and in how many time we can get money back?

Depends on the trade. you'l make more than the monthly fee don't worry. $4000 profit was made in a week we still have 3 more weeks of trading left. The real value isn't in the signals its the method i'l teach you. if you want quick money yea that's good but i won't be around all the time, be passionate to learn so 1 year later you can do this yourself and maybe you can take my spot.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:16:30 AM

Thread Post updated just waiting on escrow. If you plan to join please deposit on Monday 00.00 am EST. Any Signups should be done during trading days Mon-Friday.

I am flying out and will see you again possibly before market opens on sunday. For now it's time to spend the hard earned profit Lol "hard earned"

and for those who want to join familiarize yourself with metatrader 4 and have a live account ready.

you can signup to many.

I use tradersway to withdraw bitcoin which is much faster than the normal way of bank transfer

others you can use are

XM
LMFX
JAFX
Pepperstones

there are others too but these are good too

This is theforextrader and i approve this message

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

Thread Post updated just waiting on escrow. If you plan to join please deposit on Monday 00.00 am EST. Any Signups should be done during trading days Mon-Friday.

I am flying out and will see you again possibly before market opens on sunday. For now it's time to spend the hard earned profit Lol "hard earned"

and for those who want to join familiarize yourself with metatrader 4 and have a live account ready.

you can signup to many.

I use tradersway to withdraw bitcoin which is much faster than the normal way of bank transfer

others you can use are

XM
LMFX
JAFX
Pepperstones

Well, thats good news for all who interesting in this servise of yours.
Imho though, you sould first find the escrow who will hold the payments for you and then you can accept subscriptions.

Also, if its possible for you, be a little more specific in your Op.
Where we will have to subscribe? Which platform? How many members you can accept in your group?Where we have to deposit our monthly subscription?
You already write some but not clear for all to see and understand... Roll Eyes

Btw, why we need to pay 150$ for 3 weeks lessons instead of 4 weeks? Undecided

P.S. You can count me in for your group. thats why i didnt declare interest for the Escrow that you looking for... Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:31:05 AM

you can signup to many.

others you can use are

XM
LMFX
JAFX
Pepperstones

Well, thats good news for all who interesting in this servise of yours.
Imho though, you sould first find the escrow who will hold the payments for you and then you can accept subscriptions.

Also, if its possible for you, be a little more specific in your Op.
Where we will have to subscribe? Which platform? How many members you can accept in your group?Where we have to deposit our monthly subscription?
You already write some but not clear for all to see and understand... Roll Eyes

Btw, why we need to pay 150$ for 3 weeks lessons instead of 4 weeks? Undecided

P.S. You can count me in for your group. thats why i didnt declare interest for the Escrow that you looking for... Wink                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I'm in. I used to trade forex but i moved into bitcoin because it was easier. I only trade forex when there is some kind of news but how does this trader know whats gonna happen a day in advance. Yea i'l agree with conduras please Op more clear about signing up

I think he was talking about if someone had signed up from the last week. I dont think it will be $150 for 3 weeks. 1 month from when you join most likely.

Please make OP more clear

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:25:15 AM

In addition to your fee $150,how much more money does one require to invest and would investment be through you or directly on forex trading platform?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:30:55 PM

can you using bitcoins on this site ?
do you pay me the profit we make back in bitcoins ?
when will I get my first profit ?
you say I can invest a small amount but is it worth it?
what amount would you recommend to star with to make a healthy profit ?

and how many user have you help make profit for so far ?

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:59:58 PM

In addition to your fee $150,how much more money does one require to invest and would investment be through you or directly on forex trading platform?

I'd say start with $100 make it max $1000 anywhere between there. investment is through forex directly nothing through me. the money is in your account. simply enter and exit when i say.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:07:01 PM

Yes, tradersway accept bitcoin  deposit but you need to be verified to trade live
an profit or deposit is in your trading account. you can withdraw  in bitcoins at tradersway
on your first trade, why would i give you a trade that would make a loss.

minimum i think would be $100 you can start with $10 and make that grow over the month but  would it be satisfying no but everyone has their own situation so i cannot speak for them. i'm just letting you know there is a option there if you want to go for a lower amount.
$100-$1000

Dont know i was giving free signals all week you can check in thread

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:13:05 PM

also response to another question your monthly subscription starts when you join. you get a full month.

I'l make OP more clear tomorrow for now i will be out, will update once i am back after rest.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:31:08 PM

Ready for the elections?

No matter what happens in the elections USD pairs will be affected the most. USD/JPY, USD/CAD, EUR/USD, GOLD, NZD pairs setting up nicely too.
Let the two candidate fight over the white house, while they busy doing that they'l be making us money

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:11:46 PM

Damn made a mistake  USD/CAD opened with a further 700 pips drop. would have been a nice extra $700 in a few mins not to worry could get on it for a buy lets see

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:18:44 PM

Trying to see if there will be a setup for tomorrow trading but not easy. the safer option is to trade until after election but i'm watching it will let you know via slack.

One thing for sure the ride will be fun.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:25:37 PM

Has someone realy earned that much with Forex? I'd like to beleive this is good and profitable investment but it seems realy risky and I know some people who get burned and lost a lot on different forex or forex like platforms. And it seems so complicated.

malaj
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:32:35 PM

Has someone realy earned that much with Forex? I'd like to beleive this is good and profitable investment but it seems realy risky and I know some people who get burned and lost a lot on different forex or forex like platforms. And it seems so complicated.
Some people can do it but i dont think if this is real or not  but i heard many analysis can earn large amount in forex.
But yeah it is risky to invest in forex because you need a large amount to deposit to make a large profit..
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:36:07 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 12:01:30 AM by Theforextrader

All signals were real. any profit/loss would have been real. look at the charts. its not as complicated as you think, you really think trillions of dollars is being traded and MM's don't have to follow rules

these signals were sent out on last week

Trade check

USD/CAD - SELL  correct
AUD/NZD - BUY   correct
EUR/USD  - SELL wrong
AUD/USD  - SELL correct
AUD/CAD  - SELL  correct
OIL          -  BUY  correct
GOLD       - SELL  needs to close below 1306.30 to be valid hold

you can take profits currently no TP

see charts now. my analysis was correct just i didn't hold them also with elections round the corner i wasn't. i am not really a fan of holding my trades over the weekend but if i did $$$$$

check on charts

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: