Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee  (Read 26633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theforextrader (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Forex Signals and Trade Copier for $200 a month

Signals  posted  from 8am - 8pm GMT

have you ever tried forex but never seem to make that profit?
do you feel like its a scam where MM deliberately move the market to blow your account(true)?

well there is a way to beat them and bring the ball back into your court. pro traders make thousands a day if not 10s of thousands. what i'm offering is daily signals on trade able currencies and metals.

all you need is capital preferably $100 a forex trading account (micro pips) and the ability to take that risk plus damaging your sleeping patterns as money does not sleep.
Trusted forex brokers

i recommend Tradersway. why? it allows you to deposit and withdraw in bitcoin.
others are

JAFX
PEPPERSTONES
XM
FXCAPITAL

Opening a account without verification you can use

https://1broker.com/

How does it work?

My Service costs $200 per month
During this time i will be posting daily signals on my slack channel for paid members only.
Payment is made to the following address and only this address. If anyone request any payment do not pay to any other address other than the one below

1Ev1Gcovh8L74Q9mieRTJPqfzSyy534zV1

No refunds. Once payment is made Pm me your Tx:id and your email address to be added to slack.
Once you have signed up your subscription last for 31 days.
To follow signals look through the thread and see the success rate.

In regards proving to who i am, my trades, account balance my lifestyle. This is something that is not important but what is are my signals trust them and follow them. once i have enough in my group il be teaching the method to certain amount of students in my group. you will get live webinars, videos and homework. 1 year it will take to make you a pro.

Trade copier
Also included is a trade copier which will give you the option to allow your account to open any i open automatically. This does not require you to be online. you simply need to fund your account, link it to my trading account and the rest is done by me. When i profit you profit.

this service includes 15% of any profit made on a trade.

To be clear i do not have access to your account, the funds are held in your account i simply open trades, then the 15% is deducted automatically. No details and no funds are given to me.

max 0.10% lot size will ever be used on total trades.

disclaimer:I am not a financial advisor. i provide helpful information

Frequently Asked Questions

Does this service work?
well i wouldn't take my word for it but look through the thread you can see the free signals

How much can i make?
As the title said thousands. you can start from $100 and we can grow from there.

How often are signals given?
Daily signals are provided. i try to give atleast 3-5

What time do you give signals?
Signals can come anytime but i try to give as much heads up as possible?

What do i need to do after signing up, i have no experience in forex?
You just need to know how to place a trade, stop loss and take profit.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. I provide my opinion on my trades.

I offered the service to a highly reputable member and this is his review

***THIS IS A PERSONAL REVIEW, WITH ONLY MY PERSONAL OPINIONS***

The problem is that I really didn't have the time to take advantage of the calls.
His signals seem very legit, however, if you can't follow them the moment they are sent out, the markets usually move very quickly and you'll lose out on said signal.

The biggest problem for me, as I mentioned, is time.  Many of the OP's calls also happened like at 2 - 5 AM EST time, when i was sleeping.  You'll have to talk to the OP about time zone differences before purchasing.

I've followed 3 signals and they've all turned green.  Please keep in mind that the forex market is very volatile, and it's risky no matter how experienced or smart your advisor is.

Overall, the OP's service seems legit, and you'll most likely be able to benefit from it if you can follow his signals right after he posts them.  I'll try to be more active in trying out his service now, and will post an updated review later on.

I'd be happy to answer any additional questions.

link to review https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.msg17033087#msg17033087

Once i was using the Instaforex as a broker but they scam me and ban my account then i started working with XM and i found them good but the spreads a so high and being a small investor its very hard for me to maintain the working with them because i am a part time investor not a full time so i leave forex.

yes i am already having troubles not the scammy type but things not working. The copier is ready for tradersway

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:28:41 PM

instaforex is not good enough to do any business I try for verification but in last seven days they fail to verify my account during this time I have skrill okpay and traderways all complete my verification very poor service by them
zwamp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:06:53 PM

I have started trading for half a year, so I'm very new to FX but with his help I manage to grow my account 30% in 2 weeks.I don't risk so much, others members did even better.

The signals given are pretty accurate but markets move very fast so yo must be fast too.
I can say that 85% of the trades I entered ware profitable.

If you manage your account good and don't get GREEDY you can easily grow, that was my first lesson that I learned here.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:48:07 PM

As monbux said at his review the most important thing for this service, is time.
You need to be online to see them and place them.

I believe that the copier is a solution but not only for Tradersway... Undecided
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:09:12 PM

As monbux said at his review the most important thing for this service, is time.
You need to be online to see them and place them.

I believe that the copier is a solution but not only for Tradersway... Undecided
that's what we are going to expect coming from this copier i guess if this system will work properly every investors will surely gain good profits as we all looking for such things to lessen our time to keep on watching the trade movement i also wanted to try but i'm still far from the amount that is needed to invest.
mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

Good day today

yan7181

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:53:18 AM

One trade already can cover the subscription fee. Hmm
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

you can get share your portofilio your trading sir
maybe use mql5 , mybookfx or equal
so client can believe your performance trading

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:54:51 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 02:21:51 AM by Theforextrader

my portfolio is here, i don't plan on going public. My copier is private too members only, members can sho profits. i wouldn't increase the fee for no reason. I am ok with how many members signing up, if it blows up even further i'l be suspending registration to take control  so my trading is not affected.

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
DigitalCurrencyinvestors

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

my portfolio is here, i don't plan on going public. My copier is private too members only, members can sho profits. i wouldn't increase the fee for no reason. I am ok with how many members signing up, if it blows up even further i'l be suspending registration to take control  so my trading is not affected.

I look forward. anything you need i give
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:36:13 PM

I look forward. anything you need i give

Details are on slack just waiting on the other members to setup then we all good to go

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
enroberte

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:53:30 AM

Good day today

Can you or anyone else confirm, that the trade copier is working ok?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:29:37 PM

i hope have 1000$ but i  want see yourproof
You can check this thread now no need of any proof Monbux vouch and many members saying all details whats and how is going this if you want to in then decide about this quickly
hellsingfan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:04:42 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 05:24:08 AM by hellsingfan

Is there a full A-Z tutorial, how to set up the copier and which brokerage it works with. And will it work on a MacOS?

With the trade copier, is MetaTrader necessary?

I'm setting up account with Trader's Way. So what leverage settings should be used and how is the trade copier linked to it? All instructions will be helpful.

I just want to have an automated setup.
expressbtc07

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:26:21 AM

If you are so good why do you need to sell your service? Why waste time with us?
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:56:57 AM

Is there a full A-Z tutorial, how to set up the copier and which brokerage it works with. And will it work on a MacOS?

With the trade copier, is MetaTrader necessary?

I'm setting up account with Trader's Way. So what leverage settings should be used and how is the trade copier linked to it? All instructions will be helpful.

I just want to have an automated setup.

details are in slack. its currently up and running shouldn't take more than 15mins to setup.

account on trader should be mt4.ecn with 1:1000 leverage

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
enroberte

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:10:48 AM

You can check this thread now no need of any proof Monbux vouch and many members saying all details whats and how is going this if you want to in then decide about this quickly
Sorry but there is no vouch for trade copier from Monobux. I would like to see some feedbacks regarding trade copier. I'd also like to know by which brokers trade copier is supported and works well.
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

If you are so good why do you need to sell your service? Why waste time with us?

as long as your making money should your question really matter?. I wouldn't want to know why as long as im making money and it is legal.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

Sorry but there is no vouch for trade copier from Monobux. I would like to see some feedbacks regarding trade copier. I'd also like to know by which brokers trade copier is supported and works well.

trade copier can work on any broker with mt4 platform. when you signup test it, but am sure any broker which allows mt4 trading.

as far as feedback on the copier its going good, should there be a vouch on it yet no because its too early, are we making money YES. the copier is no different to me giving signals. if the signals are good the copier is good, its me who is trading. I will provide feedback on the copier when i am ready in a month or so, until then you can join if you want. remember signals and the copier is the same, just one is automated the other one isn't. i have been running this over a month successfully and i have been vouched for my trades and ability to make money on forex.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
enroberte

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

i hope have 1000$ but i  want see yourproof

trade copier can work on any broker with mt4 platform. when you signup test it, but am sure any broker which allows mt4 trading.

as far as feedback on the copier its going good, should there be a vouch on it yet no because its too early, are we making money YES. the copier is no different to me giving signals. if the signals are good the copier is good, its me who is trading. I will provide feedback on the copier when i am ready in a month or so, until then you can join if you want. remember signals and the copier is the same, just one is automated the other one isn't. i have been running this over a month successfully and i have been vouched for my trades and ability to make money on forex.
Thanks for your answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: