Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee  (Read 26633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lavi2001

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:23:42 PM

Waiting for ur reply

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:17:26 AM

Just want to ask regarding copier? That you will able to posses the trading account of the member?let's say he had $200 in trading account and $200 on subscription.what if the member decides not to withdraw the profits and let it compound the profits. How would you get the percentage profits?
Theforextrader (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:26:39 AM

Just want to ask regarding copier? That you will able to posses the trading account of the member?let's say he had $200 in trading account and $200 on subscription.what if the member decides not to withdraw the profits and let it compound the profits. How would you get the percentage profits?

Its up to you. like i said at the start never to get greedy. my advice is to build the account to $1000 then when 1 lots are being traded your profit will be great profits. withdraw profits whenever you want after that, daily/weekly but use certain amount of capital doesn't matter if you can make more. slow progress is still progress remember.

i will still provide signals so you can trade them live where you can decide what lot size to place etc.

Trade copier rules a strict no more than 0.10% of account. really important you stick to it.

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Oilacris

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:33:17 AM

Its up to you. like i said at the start never to get greedy. my advice is to build the account to $1000 then when 1 lots are being traded your profit will be great profits. withdraw profits whenever you want after that, daily/weekly but use certain amount of capital doesn't matter if you can make more. slow progress is still progress remember.

i will still provide signals so you can trade them live where you can decide what lot size to place etc.

Trade copier rules a strict no more than 0.10% of account. really important you stick to it.

As you said you will hold the account for those who don't have enough time..ex. 200$ would be built to $1000 account..how would you calculate your part?you said you have 15% on that. I would like to take the subscription but I didn't catch up the $150 sub and now it increases already.
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:36:10 AM

As you said you will hold the account for those who don't have enough time..ex. 200$ would be built to $1000 account..how would you calculate your part?you said you have 15% on that. I would like to take the subscription but I didn't catch up the $150 sub and now it increases already.

The broker will do this automatically. you do not send anything to me manually. no capital funds are sent to me. you are in control of your funds and your account. 15% deducted when profit is made and credited to me automatically. trades are placed automatically. you just simply keep withdrawing profits.

you just need to link your account to mine so any trades i open your account open it too.

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:39:28 AM

I would like join this but i dont have enough money. I will save my money to join this. Hope the op still accepting when i have the rquired amount.
Oilacris

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:43:19 AM

The broker will do this automatically. you do not send anything to me manually. no capital funds are sent to me. you are in control of your funds and your account. 15% deducted when profit is made and credited to me automatically. trades are placed automatically. you just simply keep withdrawing profits.

you just need to link your account to mine so any trades i open your account open it too.
What broker do offer this kind of copy trading?is $200 dollar account could possibly grow in a month so that we could able to maintain the subscription because we all know that $200 is already big for me and how my account could able to grow and could catch up on that fee even i decide to go on copier.
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:51:30 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 10:43:18 AM by Theforextrader

What broker do offer this kind of copy trading?is $200 dollar account could possibly grow in a month so that we could able to maintain the subscription because we all know that $200 is already big for me and how my account could able to grow and could catch up on that fee even i decide to go on copier.

details will be posted on slack. as far as the fee members are making more than the fee for me to increase the fee to $200. if you have a $100 balance your fee should be made back in first week a $500 account the first trade.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
GALTRON

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:22:00 AM

Great service i will be joining.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:11:33 PM

You would still get the $200 charge even on copier mode?I have read that you are charging 15% on profits.I want to clarify if you still charge $200 on monthly basis even you are getting 15% on the profits? seems too big charge in behalf of the owner of the account.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:14:29 PM

You would still get the $200 charge even on copier mode?I have read that you are charging 15% on profits.I want to clarify if you still charge $200 on monthly basis even you are getting 15% on the profits? seems too big charge in behalf of the owner of the account.

Yes the $200 is taken as well. Your profits won't be small either. $200 includes both signals and copier. both come as package not separate. like i said before on a $500 account you will make it back on your first trade so the remaining days is all profit so i think the fee is still low, but it shouldn't go up, only if i add another service. you can check the thread for profits posted my members. one member joined last week he made his fee + profit back within hours and now remaining trading days all profit as long as we make pips.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:37:04 PM

Yes the $200 is taken as well. Your profits won't be small either. $200 includes both signals and copier. both come as package not separate. like i said before on a $500 account you will make it back on your first trade so the remaining days is all profit so i think the fee is still low, but it shouldn't go up, only if i add another service. you can check the thread for profits posted my members. one member joined last week he made his fee + profit back within hours and now remaining trading days all profit as long as we make pips.

I would like to join this group after new year i will be willing to give $200 charge for the copier since i dont have time to wake up early on morning because i already calculated about the online hours or the time you give signals is usually on 12am onwards which i cant really subscribe that and its really good that there is already an automatic trade.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:12:31 AM

Guys anyone joining now, their subscription will not begin until 3rd jan, so you will be added to slack and given details to setup trade copier but your renewal date will be calculated from 3rd jan as i am not trading until then so no point in me charging you until i am trading.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:53:35 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 06:53:17 PM by V1saya

Guys anyone joining now, their subscription will not begin until 3rd jan, so you will be added to slack and given details to setup trade copier but your renewal date will be calculated from 3rd jan as i am not trading until then so no point in me charging you until i am trading.

Wop wop wop! Count me in please. I was actually thinking of selling some of my altcoins just to reach my targeted USD amount.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:04:43 PM

Hi there Theforextrader. I sent you a pm few hours ago. Please reply. Thanks.
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:07:22 PM

through the weekend i should have you guys up and running for the trade copier. so much happening next year and what a crazy way to start it off by new year week being NFP week.

Trade copier will be on fire sit back and relax. Stick to the rules i set your account will grow.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:17:00 PM

I AM WILLING TO SACRIFICE WHAT I AM
FOR WHAT I KNOW I CAN BECOME

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
shashik239

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:18:23 AM

I just PMed you.Could you send me details.

Thanks.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:41:03 AM

It has been a great year and have great stuff planned for 2017. I am just announcing that the subscription fee is now increased to $200

A main reason for this is i am launching a trade copier. This is where you link your account to mine and any trades i place your account does too automatically so i profit you profit. a fixed percentage of profits will be taken from any profits earn't on the copier (15%).  Many benefits to this like you are not required to be online you can be sleeping and you will earn money. best entries and exits as i am quite slow in typing signals so this way you don't miss a quick profit.

Those that have already joined will not have their fee increased it will remain the same forever as they took the risk and now will be rewarded and as thank you for trusting.

2017 will be lit and my trade copier will make this thread on fire as if my signals haven't already.

Is $200 a monthly subscription fee? Why can't you deduct it from profit just like 15% extra that you will charge? you can deduct %15 plus $200
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:12:43 AM

It has been a great year and have great stuff planned for 2017. I am just announcing that the subscription fee is now increased to $200

A main reason for this is i am launching a trade copier. This is where you link your account to mine and any trades i place your account does too automatically so i profit you profit. a fixed percentage of profits will be taken from any profits earn't on the copier (15%).  Many benefits to this like you are not required to be online you can be sleeping and you will earn money. best entries and exits as i am quite slow in typing signals so this way you don't miss a quick profit.

Those that have already joined will not have their fee increased it will remain the same forever as they took the risk and now will be rewarded and as thank you for trusting.

2017 will be lit and my trade copier will make this thread on fire as if my signals haven't already.

Is $200 a monthly subscription fee? Why can't you deduct it from profit just like 15% extra that you will charge? you can deduct %15 plus $200

You get access to signal group as well and they come together not separate. Looking for serious members who know what they getting themselves into. Free access would mean members may not research what they buying properly as they'l test it out and leave so my time helping is wasted. Those that pay the fee will do their research into what they buying so they are comfortable and confident.

i can make more by open invitation for anyone to join but quality over quantity,  i am a trader and it gets busy so it is difficult for me to keep up with F.A.Q. 

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: