Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee  (Read 26633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theforextrader (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:11:28 PM

guys do post your experience on FOREX what made you give up? what was your strategy in trading it?
just wait till i start training you all 6-12months is all i need to make your pro's

il be back on to trade after 3 hours

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:18:55 PM

Interesting, I hope to see people here showing some proofs in the future...

I have 2 questions OP, why a self-moderated thread and if you make money with this, why do you need more people?
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:37:47 PM

Interesting, I hope to see people here showing some proofs in the future...

I have 2 questions OP, why a self-moderated thread and if you make money with this, why do you need more people?

self-moderated thread because i cannot be always right as MM's can get you sometimes but know this you won't be in loss your account will be growing.

ofcourse it may be hard to believe but i don't mind helping people and il be training those that follow the rules later when the course begins.

i don't need the money in the past two days alone you could have made $1500 plus - chfjpy trade which you  see will hit my target. $1500 profit on $1000 account. i did say to a member to use $100 but he opted for $1000

all my tips genuine and can be verified on charts so no misleading here. this week i am offering free tips enjoy it make money if you feel you have what it takes sign up.

this isn't gambling what i am doing here or it's luck, there is a method and it works which most of the pro's do.

join in get a demo account it dont cost a thing atleast this week anyway

2 days been profit once chfjpy hits target i'd have got all my signals right except the gold signal i gave but it did turn a profit but never hit my TP.

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:58:43 PM

You want the first $ 100? Under what guarantees we will get $ 1000? I will send a personal message...

i do not provide guarantees. when i say you can make thousands a month i do not mean you can do it from $10 in a month you can start from their and it gradually lead to that.

no matter what i say will convince you

let my signals do the talking. this week is free from next week it is $100 a month

summary of my signals

the broker i use offers micro pips if your broker does not then simply divide the pips earn't or lost by 10

based on $1 lot

GBP/CHF Entry 1.20417
TP hit 1.21050
Micro Pips earned 633
Total earned $633

USDJPY Entry 105.041
TP 1 104.500
TP 2 104.070
971 Pips = $971

AUD/JPY Entry 80.585
TP 1 79.770
815 Pips  = $815
                                                         Total so far $2175 excluding broker fees
CHF/JPY Entry 106.374
TP 1 105.300
stop loss hit loss 50 pips =  -$50

Gold Entry 1287.06
TP1 1281.50
Stop loss hit
194 pips loss = - $194

these trades are not fake they are real and can be checked now what would i do with $100 when i just made you $2175. you can take profit when you like TP are not always hit so its always wise to put a take profit 20-30pips above your entry

still too good to be true 3 more days in forex trading before end of week stick around

note that this is NFP week and US elections are upon us which gives us plenty of currencies and lots of volatility on those currencies

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
mriulian

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:00:40 PM

I'm a real forex trader, personally I lost and won a lot.

Looking at your tips you look to be proffessional and I really appreciate what you are doing.

For me personally after the down of GBP/USD when I lost 30.000 eur because I was offline I will never trade again.

Keep going and trade with your head.
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

I'm a real forex trader, personally I lost and won a lot.

Looking at your tips you look to be proffessional and I really appreciate what you are doing.

For me personally after the down of GBP/USD when I lost 30.000 eur because I was offline I will never trade again.

Keep going and trade with your head.

share your story and your trade. what was your strategy or was it just a gamble. do you mean 30,000 eur if so i'd love to hear how that happen

i'd ask one question first what was your lot size, margin level and the size of your account

im guessing this must have happened during the brexit gbp is totally whack at the moment and will be for years, MM's will use the brexit to play around with it so much.

i'd advise my students to trade jpy pairs alongside gold they are child's play when market is trading normally

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:03:48 AM

seeing setups now will post once its right, you ready?

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
hasan7779

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:03:02 AM

Any proofs? I've seen many people making huge money with forex but why they will share their methods for few dollars?

we will come to that i will be offering training alongside daily tips but id want to see if it would be worth it. i wouldn't want to start training 4-5 traders every month once i have a large group it will be better to train them at once rather than repeating stuff again or traders learning when were in the middle.

i don't plan on taking too many people. il take on as much as i can handle for training

I have an Forex account But it is losses big money. Then I don't believe forex.
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:06:04 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 08:35:22 AM by Theforextrader

Any proofs? I've seen many people making huge money with forex but why they will share their methods for few dollars?

we will come to that i will be offering training alongside daily tips but id want to see if it would be worth it. i wouldn't want to start training 4-5 traders every month once i have a large group it will be better to train them at once rather than repeating stuff again or traders learning when were in the middle.

i don't plan on taking too many people. il take on as much as i can handle for training

I have an Forex account But it is losses big money. Then I don't believe forex.

gold been up 770 pips since yesterday. i was waiting for a clear setup to post to you guys but i did call it as a buy. if someone had put a position on it they'd be in profit

edit: up another 230 pips

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:38:09 AM

I hope i would have seen a trading signal for today here by now, what currency pair do you specialize in trading, i need to know because i am also trading forex with fxsimple.

Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:45:12 AM

I hope i would have seen a trading signal for today here by now, what currency pair do you specialize in trading, i need to know because i am also trading forex with fxsimple.

i specialize in method which works on any pair but my favourites are JPY, CAD, GBP pairs plus Gold, silver and oil

told you CHF/JPY would drop its dropping a bit now would have been great for scalping but waiting to see if its the real drop. i have a trade on it but i prefer to give my students clear setups

usdcad is in profit too, same on that too waiting to see when that will drop big.

gold is up as told, i would only recommend trading gold if your account is big enough minimum trade per lot is $0.10 so i would advise having a $200 account given the margin required is more some do offer lower lots

never worry about missing out on a trade plenty more opportunities, you can trade gold on the way down not yet though hasn't hit target yet.

don't trade with emotions

USDJPY dropped an extra 600 pips it was going to happen but hope your happy with the pips i got you

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:03:05 AM

Im quite interested with this hence i do  like to learn about forex too and  i do already  downloaded  the  meta4  you have given  and  i do already  a slack. Ive sent you a message  OP, im quite interest  on it, i would  like to be   your  student about this  trading  and you could  definitely  gain some  money  if  i do succesfully  follow  your  path  on this  trading career. One thing   hindrace  with this  is  the  huge amount  involved  require .

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 09:07:30 AM

i specialize in method which works on any pair but my favourites are JPY, CAD, GBP pairs plus Gold, silver and oil

told you CHF/JPY would drop its dropping a bit now would have been great for scalping but waiting to see if its the real drop. i have a trade on it but i prefer to give my students clear setups

usdcad is in profit too, same on that too waiting to see when that will drop big.

gold is up as told, i would only recommend trading gold if your account is big enough minimum trade per lot is $0.10 so i would advise having a $200 account given the margin required is more some do offer lower lots

never worry about missing out on a trade plenty more opportunities, you can trade gold on the way down not yet though hasn't hit target yet.

USDJPY dropped an extra 600 pips it was going to happen but hope your happy with the pips i got you
It got me interested as well.Could you please tell me what is the minimum amount required to start trading forex?
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:10:45 AM

Im quite interested with this hence i do  like to learn about forex too and  i do already  downloaded  the  meta4  you have given  and  i do already  a slack. Ive sent you a message  OP, im quite interest  on it, i would  like to be   your  student about this  trading  and you could  definitely  gain some  money  if  i do succesfully  follow  your  path  on this  trading career. One thing   hindrace  with this  is  the  huge amount  involved  require .

thats good to know. il be starting training once i have a sizable group. i won't be teaching how to place a order, or put a stop loss in. learn the system so you get familiar with so when i tell you to open a position you know how to use MT4. my training will be showing you how to read charts, entering and exiting lots more like i said 6-12months il make your pros as long as your up for long abnormal working hours and the will to keep going even if its hard to understand. you'l get homework those that do it i'l continue teaching i have no time to waste on people who don't appreciate what's being taught. if your not willing to put the work in you won't be selected

for now just tips until i have a large group.

learn how to use MT4 get familiar with it.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:17:55 AM

It got me interested as well.Could you please tell me what is the minimum amount required to start trading forex?

this week is free  next week there will be a $100 monthly fee. so take advantage trade on my signals its free you would have made over $2000 in 2 days if you followed. like i said i don't give gold as a signal yet given my students are all knew and you might have small accounts but it was buy and if you had bought you'd be up $900 in the last 10 hours and the main action hasn't even happen yet

you can close and take profit do. doesn't matter if it goes higher profit is profit

that being said you can start with $10 if you want but i recommend $100. it is no issue if you cant deposit that much we can build your account slowly.

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:23:23 AM

thats good to know. il be starting training once i have a sizable group. i won't be teaching how to place a order, or put a stop loss in. learn the system so you get familiar with so when i tell you to open a position you know how to use MT4. my training will be showing you how to read charts, entering and exiting lots more like i said 6-12months il make your pros as long as your up for long abnormal working hours and the will to keep going even if its hard to understand. you'l get homework those that do it i'l continue teaching i have no time to waste on people who don't appreciate what's being taught. if your not willing to put the work in you won't be selected

I do quite  familiar about  on  mt4  platform  hence  i do completed the  journey on babypips  thats why   im  familiar  with terms and   other  definitions regarding  on  trading  forex and  about  currencies  which are  major  pairs and  which  are not , i do  also  know  on  how to put SL/TP because  i do  try  to trade  on demo  but didnt  continue  because  it  gives  me  negative results  thats  why i didnt continue but if someone  could able to  teach me or mentor maybe  i would   enhance my knowledge  even more.

Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:27:41 AM

I do quite  familiar about  on  mt4  platform  hence  i do completed the  journey on babypips  thats why   im  familiar  with terms and   other  definitions regarding  on  trading  forex and  about  currencies  which are  major  pairs and  which  are not , i do  also  know  on  how to put SL/TP because  i do  try  to trade  on demo  but didn't  continue  because  it  gives  me  negative results  thats  why i didnt continue but if someone  could able to  teach me or mentor maybe  i would   enhance my knowledge  even more.

that is great its easier to work with traders who have experience. you can follow my signals for now they're free for this week then next week if you want to sign up you can

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:04:34 AM

you guys seeing the chfjpy drop

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:41:22 AM

that is great its easier to work with traders who have experience. you can follow my signals for now they're free for this week then next week if you want to sign up you can this week is almost gone, where can i signup for your signal ?

Theforextrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

that is great its easier to work with traders who have experience. you can follow my signals for now they're free for this week then next week if you want to sign up you can this week is almost gone, where can i signup for your signal ?

i am in the process of setting this up. by monday i will have it setup enjoy the free trades

and if your thinking the two trades gold and chfjpy which i was calling since yesterday are the real trades for you guys it isnt they are still yet to come. you could have taken them if you wanted to.

current pips earnt on CHF/JPY 448 pips we have more to go remember the target 105.410 that is where it should go

AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: