Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Engraved wallet into jewellery  (Read 1575 times)
brutosBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:45:22 AM

Yes this would be great gift dude.
I guess she will like and love it since it is personalized and most especially it is engraved with her name.
But if you want this one I can recommend you there is also a Qrypto card where she can also use, easy way transaction too for bitcoin users with multi account of she want. I think she would love it too or she is a bitcoin user, and with the use of her cellular phone.
But the best thing will be giving her your precious time and effort, that thing will melt your girlfriend’s heart as like other girls is looking for their  love ones to do for them.
Anyway good luck dude for your plan, anyway if she truly loves you she will appreciate it.

Cheers.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:54:17 PM

I am thinking of buying an engraved wallet into jewellery for my GF. But I am not sure.

I think it's a little tacky but could be a cute little gift, with bitcoin still pretty unpopular I do not know if she would really appreciate it.

What do you think? She knows what BTC is and a BTC holder herself, but she does not talk about BTC much.
You're his boyfriend and totally the girl are never interesting with the word of the technology if you're wanna for giving more for her, you can try for making a little bait for her starting your discussion about bitcoin.

I do not think so. she probably would like it because girl loves jewellery, and it would be given by someone who loves her. so it is really possible that she would like it.

go ahead dude. anyway it would be better if you said "would you marry me" to her  Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:58:55 PM

Omg, I let this thread a bit loose, I think. To be honest, I have given her the ring, already. It was similar to what dArkjON offered too, but from an acquaintance not so far from us. No hate, but it was easier to go to his workshop and show/tell him in person what ring I was looking for than discussing with someone online. My GF was melting when she saw the fine gift. Well, melting in her heart before your dirty fantasies hehe. So, I can say girls appreciate such gifts. She said she got to really like this crypto-jewellery combination idea. I wonder if I get a similar gift from her next time  Wink

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: