Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG SHOULD THE SWAP PERIOD BE OPEN FOR KTN(xcp) to KTN(eth)?
12 months (Aug 2017- Aug 2018)
6 months (Aug 2017 - Feb 2018)
3 months (Aug 03 - Nov 03, 2017)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KarmaToken-The currency of SUSTAINABLE KINDNESS- GKS (Powered by ETHEREUM!)  (Read 52670 times)
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 04:47:05 PM

Nice guide mate it will help those who's having problem how to create wallet for their karma coin the video is so clear and easy to follow its really make the process easily hope it will be added in the front page too. Good luck dev

It is already added on the second post, on its proper section on how to create the XCP wallet Cheesy

It will be a nice help to those who are thinking that moving to Counterparty is hard.

----------=======oO( .Y .)Oo======----------
BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
-----------=======oO(   Y   )Oo======-----------
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:04:26 PM

AGAIN.

We would appreciate your help in requesting POLONIEX to list our KarmaToken for trading: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

PM me the screenshot form you filled up of the request you made together with the screenshot of submission response from POLO and we will reward you with 500 KTN each. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, DO NOT POST HERE.

The screenshot looks like this:

By the way guys, we thank you for helping us in applying for POLO,

to minimize abuse: we request that you show the screenshot of your filling the form and the PROOF of sending by screenshot of the server response,
AND WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TOO NEWBIE BTCtalk forum ACCOUNT submissions. Thanks for understanding.

Details to put into the form

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
What innovation KTN has? Smiley

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 06:45:56 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 09:10:17 AM by CryptoTraderGuildGM

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
What innovation KTN has? Smiley

Hmmm. Good question. The answer is a bit out of the expected though.

While other new crypto are taking pride on their "new innovation" like being untraceable, being able to store info, being able to do smart contracts and eventually failing... Why? Those that fail, fail on one critical and essential factor. The human factor.

This is the reason why KarmaToken is not trying to impress people with technology, instead we're focusing on the people. We are aiming to present the Blockchain to new users as something EASY, SAFE and TRUSTWORTHY. I know that having this approach will not impress the existing crypto communities, thus we may not get the millions of dollars of investments from the rich crypto holders at the beginning. Unlike "the DAO" that impressed so much and got 150M funding and failed because of the human factor. No matter how good the tech, when the characters behind them are broken...it is similar to the most expensive car with a deranged driver behind the steering wheel.

ON the other hand, we choose to be in a better position for the long haul. We wont need hardforks, roll backs or anything similar. We are building a Good Karma Society, instead of building just a crypto for speculation, we aim to build processes and businesses powered and utilizing KarmaToken, the Blockchain technology. We are building good people to benefit many other people. It is not possible to show it at this time, but those who would stay would surely like what they will see.

Slowly, step by step, methodically we will do that. -east

BTC Tip: 1CWoG7LUrMgqWH8vuqazAR86Zg2e57qcLp https://www.karmatoken.net/events KTN Tip: 1PLCHmq6PqeUv7M4dj8PtD6WDVFB1Nri9T 
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 10:44:50 AM

Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:41:43 PM

wicked post mate!

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 09:13:25 AM

The Original Post in other languages:

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:38:12 AM

The Original Post in other languages:

I was pleased, one of these flags is my country.  hope KTN  could be a broad community altcoin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:58:30 PM

I dont understand why you are pushing with Poloniex when there is so tiny chance to be listed on that exchange in short time. There are many other exchanges  that are way more friendly to counterparty asset.  Poloniex is mostly delisting counterparty asset last half year. Not sure if any was accepted. And i think elisting will only continue.

If KARMATOKEN will prove useful, i am sure Poloniex will find it interesting to list. But that will for sure nto happen in first half of 2017.

So focus to other exchanges. Bitrex sounds fine to me.
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 04:08:25 PM

I dont understand why you are pushing with Poloniex when there is so tiny chance to be listed on that exchange in short time. There are many other exchanges  that are way more friendly to counterparty asset.  Poloniex is mostly delisting counterparty asset last half year. Not sure if any was accepted. And i think elisting will only continue.

If KARMATOKEN will prove useful, i am sure Poloniex will find it interesting to list. But that will for sure nto happen in first half of 2017.

Thanks for the input. We are already requesting other exchanges too.

magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:04:09 PM

Right way, waiting KTN on trex, ccex, yobit, cryptopia and livecoin Wink
adamvp

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:16:21 AM

Right way, waiting KTN on trex, ccex, yobit, cryptopia and livecoin Wink
Maybe try here https://cryptox.pl/# ?
New exchange but promising..

Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:13:08 AM

Actually, we are waiting for Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade. Mater of time  Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
xland86

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:58:50 AM

same here i'm happy to hold my karma and i believe on its big future the more supporters to join
the more value it will give us, thanks dev will be happy holding my ktn until the value sky high.

Join the POLO promo- by submitting your own KTN listing request so you can get another 500. Thanks for the support!

AGAIN.

We would appreciate your help in requesting POLONIEX to list our KarmaToken for trading: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

PM me the screenshot form you filled up of the request you made together with the screenshot of submission response from POLO and we will reward you with 500 KTN each. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, DO NOT POST HERE.

The screenshot looks like this:

By the way guys, we thank you for helping us in applying for POLO,

to minimize abuse: we request that you show the screenshot of your filling the form and the PROOF of sending by screenshot of the server response, THEN WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TOO NEWBIE BTCtalk forum ACCOUNT submissions. Thanks for understanding.

Details to put into the form

Its still actual?

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 08:19:56 AM

@xland86

Yes that is ongoing.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:54:21 AM

Actually, we are waiting for Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade. Mater of time  Wink

Bittrex will be a good start! whats the update about this?
CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 10:33:51 AM

The 9th VERIFIED BATCH have been sent. Congratulations and thank you for taking part in this Good Karma Society. We would like a small favor from you, who will receive their KarmaTokens (KTN), please give this account and delaforetnoire's the positive trust rating. It will be much appreciated.

HOW TO GIVE A POSITIVE TRUST RATING??

click the PROFILE tab, then on your profile click TRUST, then on that window you can read TRUST SUMMARY FOR "NICK" under that there are written "Post new feedback | Trust settings", click "trust rating" there wil be a trust list, where you can add: CryptoTraderGuildGM and Delaforetnoire -thanks

CURRENT KARMA SENT FOR MIGRATION IS: 11,748,286,822.2171

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:31:17 AM

The 9th VERIFIED BATCH have been sent. Congratulations and thank you for taking part in this Good Karma Society. We would like a small favor from you, who will receive their KarmaTokens (KTN), please give this account and delaforetnoire's the positive trust rating. It will be much appreciated.

click the PROFILE tab, then on your profile click TRUST, then on that window you can read TRUST SUMMARY FOR "NICK" under that there are written "Post new feedback | Trust settings", click "trust rating" there wil be a trust list, where you can add: CryptoTraderGuildGM and Delaforetnoire -thanks

whether I will get a free KTN to this? Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:34:03 AM

I i get you positive feedback did you also give me positive feedback?
adamvp

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:17:07 PM

it could be done easier.
just click Trust  below  CryptoTraderGuildGM and you can give a feedback than, no need to search Smiley
I will give you a feedback in a while.

CryptoTraderGuildGM (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

it could be done easier.
just click Trust  below  CryptoTraderGuildGM and you can give a feedback than, no need to search Smiley
I will give you a feedback in a while.

Thank you! I have given one back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: