Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex Trading  (Read 4383 times)
Theforextrader

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:41:27 PM

I just read some article about Forex trading. I read that 90% of traders in Forex Fail or lose their money and 10% are succeed and make a large profit.

I am just wondering if the Forex is better that C-cex  because as far as I know Forex is using Real amount rather a Real money and at C-cex is altcoins. So do you think trying the luck in Forex can make a profit or just stay at bitcoin trading? Luck and strategy is needed but what do you think is safer C-cex or Forex?

C-cex and Forex are same in some aspect so what? Cryptocurrency or real money?

If you don`t have enough experience and knowledge about how to trade,just open a demo account

and practice.I`ve never used C-cex and i don`t know anything about them.

Are there any bitcoin forex platforms with demo account feature?
Having or setting up demo account is really a good way to practice and enhance your trading skills and you should learn up the things that are commonly needed when you are trading on forex since its not really an easy thing to do because if you decide to trade without any knowledge you will burn your account so easily thats why we should practice hard and learn up the thing before we engage and we should be ready.

demo accounts are good to understand the basics
unfortunately real life trades and demo trades are different:when you risk real money you tend to make different decisions
I know many people who made a lot of money on demo accounts only to be constantly losing when running broker's accounts

They can't control their emotions

Earn THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS a month trading FOREX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1664883.0
AUTOTRADER/TRADE COPIER
FOREX SIGNALS
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:52:05 PM

I just read some article about Forex trading. I read that 90% of traders in Forex Fail or lose their money and 10% are succeed and make a large profit.

I am just wondering if the Forex is better that C-cex  because as far as I know Forex is using Real amount rather a Real money and at C-cex is altcoins. So do you think trying the luck in Forex can make a profit or just stay at bitcoin trading? Luck and strategy is needed but what do you think is safer C-cex or Forex?

If you don`t have enough experience and knowledge about how to trade,just open a demo account

and practice.I`ve never used C-cex and i don`t know anything about them.

Are there any bitcoin forex platforms with demo account feature?
Having or setting up demo account is really a good way to practice and enhance your trading skills and you should learn up the things that are commonly needed when you are trading on forex since its not really an easy thing to do because if you decide to trade without any knowledge you will burn your account so easily thats why we should practice hard and learn up the thing before we engage and we should be ready.

demo accounts are good to understand the basics
unfortunately real life trades and demo trades are different:when you risk real money you tend to make different decisions
I know many people who made a lot of money on demo accounts only to be constantly losing when running broker's accounts

They can't control their emotions
Greediness is one of the way to lose your investment but if i have choices i think it is not a good places to start trading in forex unless if you have already experience of trading because its more risky to trade in forex . so better to start in small trading just to learn the basic until you can get your own sucessful method that you can apply if you upgrade into forex..
FaysalBT

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

Trading is always challenging, whatever the sector it is! Yes, almost 90% retail Forex traders are the losers. Actually, trading is a knowledge-based profession. So, which traders have enough trading knowledge only they can make money here regularly! For Forex trading, the technical & fundamental analysis is very much important. 
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

Trading Forex required a lot of knowledge in relation to technical and fundamental issues for you be able to make huge profit from your trading, of which the same idea can be applied in crypto currency trading which can help you to succeed in crypto currency trading but they are two different things entirely.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:54:56 AM

Actually that true 90% of forex trader been loss, and i think many trader more easy to gain profit from crypto market, because we have posibility to earn profit just by hold some potential crypto in a few month or years. I can say investor or trader that jump in to crypto market since 2015 now become milyuner just by holding some crypto. Look at price of BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH since 2015 until the beginning of 2018 been growing exponential.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

The foreign exchange market is the largest trading market in the world with a reported total transaction value of more than US $ 5 billion per day. It is one of the largest and most liquid financial markets in the world
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

Not in particular. Comparing C-cex to Forex is like comparing cryptocurrencies to money. Both have different nature, processes and systems even if it involves one similar structure- which is the exchange of currencies. Another thing, can you please provide the article that you read about forex? Most traders that I know have yielded large amounts of income from forex since they applied various techniques and considered factors and theories that supported their decision when exchanging.

The foreign exchange market is the largest trading market in the world with a reported total transaction value of more than US $ 5 billion per day. It is one of the largest and most liquid financial markets in the world

I agree. A large number of individuals utilize forex as a method of earning alternative income. The data that OP read stating that doing forex may be relative to an individual's experience, which is highly subjective and experience-based.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

Actually that true 90% of forex trader been loss, and i think many trader more easy to gain profit from crypto market, because we have posibility to earn profit just by hold some potential crypto in a few month or years. I can say investor or trader that jump in to crypto market since 2015 now become milyuner just by holding some crypto. Look at price of BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH since 2015 until the beginning of 2018 been growing exponential.
this is because forex has a leverage system, where our capital can be exhausted in a moment. different from coin trading where as long as the coin is not lost, we still have assets in it

jcojci

Activity: 744
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

this is because forex has a leverage system, where our capital can be exhausted in a moment. different from coin trading where as long as the coin is not lost, we still have assets in it

I am too afraid to try forex trading because I heard one of my friends said forex is more complex and difficult than the crypto and we really need to have some basic skills or even medium skills so we can make a profit. he said that forex trading can suck your money in any second and if you don't know how to prevent then you will get doom in that day.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

I am too afraid to try forex trading because I heard one of my friends said forex is more complex and difficult than the crypto and we really need to have some basic skills or even medium skills so we can make a profit. he said that forex trading can suck your money in any second and if you don't know how to prevent then you will get doom in that day.

It is indeed a complicated way to trade in forex. It needs a thorough study about how real money is being traded and a good monitoring on the world market. Though the volatility is low but still the risk is there, so crypto trading would be a good option for beginners to start trading and switch to forex when knowledge has been gathered.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
lance04

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:50:27 PM

Forex trading is still profitable in the market with affordable price to the investor and at the same time they are belong to the good company and trusted,
less worries about negative ideas in our mind.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

For myself choosing Forex is the same as choosing a setback in life, because Forex is so cruel in terms of trading (I think). It is good if Fores is given to the rich who have a lot of money that can not be depleted until 7 derivatives.

But for me Forex and Altcoins trading is much more different, I choose to trade Altcoins because every price down there must be a price rise and when it drops then my money is not exhausted (unlike Forex) but my estimation is reduced.
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

For myself choosing Forex is the same as choosing a setback in life, because Forex is so cruel in terms of trading (I think). It is good if Fores is given to the rich who have a lot of money that can not be depleted until 7 derivatives.

But for me Forex and Altcoins trading is much more different, I choose to trade Altcoins because every price down there must be a price rise and when it drops then my money is not exhausted (unlike Forex) but my estimation is reduced.
Although I have no experience in Forex trading, I feel that the Crypto market is easier to make money. Because the forex market requires accurate future calculations and estimates. Geogre Soros is truly a talent when he has the ability to evaluate in the distant future and be able to control the market.
I'm not as good as him so I choose to trade in the Crypto market to invest and I think you should also trade in the Crypto market.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

Trading forex isnt really just for rich people but somehow i do understand your point when it comes to advantage having a very big account balance on forex. You would able to utilize your open or positions/orders but the fact once your account balance is floating negative once it do hit up a percentage where broker do limits you wont really have any chance to hold it up but definitely a blown up account.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

If I think we can generate more in forex every day than with cryptocurrency because it has more volume. We can try forex, for forex security, safer because, forex is a listed company so we need not fear that we will not be cheated.
btctime

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

I would in your place choose the trade in crypto currency, as the crypto currency market was formed quite recently and on it as a beginner you have more chances to earn.
jcojci

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

I don't know about trading forex but I heard that trading forex is really dangerous especially for people which don't have any knowledge and it can make them lose big money. I know this because some of my friends getting lose in trading forex and now they become stress because they don't have money to build a new business.
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is a way sefter and easy to profit on market. It can forgive a lot of mistakes that Forex will punish hard for.
jcojci

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

It is indeed a complicated way to trade in forex. It needs a thorough study about how real money is being traded and a good monitoring on the world market. Though the volatility is low but still the risk is there, so crypto trading would be a good option for beginners to start trading and switch to forex when knowledge has been gathered.

in a few weeks ago, my friend asks me to join into forex trading with a free account and free deposit. my friend teach me many things for the beginner but unfortunately, I don't understand and makes me confuse and in the end, I leave my account to him and maybe later I will try again. but still, I don't want to get involved in the forex trading, I am still afraid to trade in that platform even with the free deposit.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

the good thing about forex is that strategies are being laid already and you can choose which to use defending on the kind of trader are you.indicators are better than the ones in crypto.The market moving on Forex however is faster and huge due to the leverages which can amplify profit and loss in just a day any trading, be cryptocurrency,stock or forex,risk is always involved in this kind of field,knowledge is always important thats why its better to read and understand how it works. Foreign exchange trading or simply forex is a global decentralized market for trading of currencies and it is the largest market in the world....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: