Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only?  (Read 19477 times)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

It will be a long road ahead, but when that happens society will achieve a level of freedom and progress never achieved before. But only if the currency maintains the properties that make it decentralized.
I agree with your point as if we will rely on only one coin then we will get more success in that one currency and then we will fully get all of the benefits from that one currency because almost all of the developers will also work for bitcoin currency.
You have a point on this matter, that currency will continually get more increase and I think I think many of us will get rich quickly, because of  this coins we can easily get all advantage of having this one currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:58:00 PM

[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
When ever the whole world decided to use one currency, will be the end of this world as seeing by apostle John in the book of revolution! The world's elites are working hard to achieve that before bitcoin and crypto currencies come and destroyed their plan. It is certain that the days will come when every human being will exchange good and services with one currency. At that time humanity will be united and plan against God and the saints. They are alot of documents to this infect both ofline and online.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:35:04 PM

Using only one currency is absolutely ideal. Then they wouldn't be traded against each other and gain and lose purchasing power all the time.

If you hold Bitcoin and everyone in the world does, then its price represents the value of all economic activity in the world.  That makes volatility almost disappear.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

Using only one currency is absolutely ideal. Then they wouldn't be traded against each other and gain and lose purchasing power all the time.

If you hold Bitcoin and everyone in the world does, then its price represents the value of all economic activity in the world.  That makes volatility almost disappear.
Such a world will not work. In each economy there are UPS and downs. They kompensiruet actions of the National Bank. In the case of using bitcoins this is not possible and therefore, some countries can be completely ruined.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:01:22 PM

If indeed this happens there will certainly be a good side and a bad side. and the good side is that this is such a great freedom of course you will not be bothered with currency exchange when you will visit other countries. but the bad side is of course this will arise problems where developed countries will continue to have a high economic value and the country that the economy is still below will certainly be crushed by an increasingly developed country. I think bitcoin is an answer where we can use it in any country without having to eliminate the fiat that has become a policy in a country. between bitcoin and fiat will go hand in hand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:25:28 PM

I think it will not be possible, unless there is only one country in the world, fiat is the identity of the economic authorization of each country, with the fiat of the country has the competitiveness in the global economy and continues to run every day, is also very influential in the brand of their resources, and if all merged into one then there will be jealousy from certain countries because obviously not going to be fair.

The only solution is the setting up of two currencies: the official currency and the common currency like the euro.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:39:07 PM

What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
I think it will be impossible to make a certain currency that will be set to become the official currency to be use worldwide. Yes maybe it will unite the people at first but as time pass by. the people will see the main problem about it in which those countries will not accept to be equal with each other that will result to a large chaos fighting for which nation is dominant. It is possible to use a certain currency to be use worldwide but impossible to just use one currency only.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:30:54 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 11:16:27 PM by BunnyShibe

I think it will not be possible, unless there is only one country in the world, fiat is the identity of the economic authorization of each country, with the fiat of the country has the competitiveness in the global economy and continues to run every day, is also very influential in the brand of their resources, and if all merged into one then there will be jealousy from certain countries because obviously not going to be fair.

The only solution is the setting up of two currencies: the official currency and the common currency like the euro.
but to me i think it can be possible and i think that we are already going toward that, bitcoin is the best example for that, as we can see that now people are using bitcoin trough out the world having same value. i think very soon we will see that people will be using bitcoin for everything not only for online shopping but will also use it in their local shops also.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:42:13 PM

OP this is possible. Actually this is a bible prophecy. Someday there will be no more Bitcoin. Someday we will be ruled by a one man. And will have one currency and this is centralized money.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:29:27 AM

This question of yours makes me realized something about it, which is I remembered I read in the Bible were you can find it  in the book of revelations that time will come there will be stand one person He will unite all the countries to have peace, to have one government, one system, and paper money will no longer be useful but only digital payment will be allow. Sounds scary if that happened Undecided
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:39:35 PM

If we used one currency all over the world it is better because its easy to use anywhere we used to go.No need to go to money changer to have cash.But if we have currency only one person will become president or ruler in this worl so that this  world will become a one goverment.
Exactly, we don't need money changer anymore if ever it will happen.
This is only a prediction that is hardly to happen, I know that the communities will probably opposed with this if ever it would happen. Because it could contibute a huge impact to our practices, it's big adjustment to our lifestyle.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

Don't feel like anything good can happen with only one currency. That's just not possible or what can I say that is not the way everything works in this era. People are not intelligent species and different countries can never be friends. With money they will have war for who is better than me and who is not but they will never accept the same currency.

Which country would want to equalise its assets with others when they have all the power in the world with their money. With money comes the security of nation and care of nationalist. No government will shake their hands for this to happen. If that do happen then there will be no poor country in the world because all of us will have same currency and same currency means same value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

United or not depend on the politics of a country rather than having the same currency.

We all use only one currency would require a one world government that will never happen!

And even if a one world government would exist one day, there would be still people using other valuable things to exchange work and products.
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

n our world this is not possible and not realistic. How many countries are there in the world so many currencies will exist. It is the system of our world. And one currency will not exist ever.

ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

The world will be unite for sure. There will be no limitation between people and people and we can easily access to other country without any difficult. We will no need to convert our money into local currency since there is only 1 currency. Cheesy You can travel any place that you want and you do not have to worry about the money issue

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:32:54 PM

Don't feel like anything good can happen with only one currency. That's just not possible or what can I say that is not the way everything works in this era. People are not intelligent species and different countries can never be friends. With money they will have war for who is better than me and who is not but they will never accept the same currency

That will largely depend on the specific form of money

For example, when gold was a universal currency was it bad (in the sense you mean it)? I suspect there was nothing wrong or evil about it. Further, I basically agree that a centralized currency for all countries and nations would likely do more harm than good. But if we are talking about a properly decentralized one (and which is set to remain so), this is no longer the case. So it ultimately comes down to how decentralized a universal currency would be, i.e. not its oneness and singleness as such

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

I think it will be impossible thing to happen because currency is believe to be the identity of a certain state or country that serves as their power that makes them popular to other countries like Dollars $, Euro € and other type of currency present in the world. It will be great to have one currency for easy transaction. What the problem is just no country will be just accepting that they are all just equal especially when it comes to money. It might be a trigger for the next world war.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

It's a conspiracy that all the countries will be having a one world currency and I guess that is bitcoin. I'm not so sure with that guess of mine, I've just read something about it and I'm not good with those things. Well if that happens all transactions will be easier and we can wherever we want as there will be one currency, no need to exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:00:24 AM

That can bring peace to our world but with ambiguous questions still on that whether countries are really in the position to implement that change. Just imagine people of different nation are still fighting for the lands in other countries because the want to grow their economy and land area to adopt more part in their country. This is to show the gratefulness of each country and national respect. With money that might just get equalised because it doesn't matter where you go in the world everyone will pay same amount of money for water, land, shelter, travel etc. That would be just great if it happens. Everyone can travel happily nationwide because they know they don't have to spend more which would have been more if they were having currency difference of three to four figures in current local currency. That will just change the way we live.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:25:12 AM

It's a conspiracy that all the countries will be having a one world currency and I guess that is bitcoin. I'm not so sure with that guess of mine, I've just read something about it and I'm not good with those things. Well if that happens all transactions will be easier and we can wherever we want as there will be one currency, no need to exchange.

Of course this will provide variety of convenience to everyone in doing business in various countries because with one currency can perform various financial transactions, but for the realization i also have the same views with you it seems that it will take time for legalization bitcoin as the international currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: