Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only?  (Read 19477 times)
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:45:15 AM

If this happen there will be no more countries all over the world. Every countries will be at one. So no more singles goverments, we all combine in one country , i think it's a great ideal but sometime when you give too much power in some guys ,who manage the goverments, they will be come evil . Only one currency is really good cause there is no need to exchange from this to that but it's impossible to do that at all cause the politics are that simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:48:06 AM

[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
For me, it will be easier for us to communicate with other people in other countries. It will be easier for us to pay and send money to someone because it will not be converted first in any other currency. It will have a stable amount and can also unite countries.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:29:00 AM

What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
this idea might be disastrous to the community, it will be the root cause of greed and poverty. the rich will become more rich and the poor will be poorer. the class of society will persist, everyone will be power greed and most likely to happen there will be only one government and a leader.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:50:26 AM

this idea might be disastrous to the community, it will be the root cause of greed and poverty. the rich will become more rich and the poor will be poorer. the class of society will persist, everyone will be power greed and most likely to happen there will be only one government and a leader.

I guess it will also be leading to the end of the world and the rule of wickedness as the Bible makes it clear apart from that I don't know what will happen.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:38:27 AM

There is an advantage and disadvantages if there is only one currency for all. For advantage it is good to have one currency as we became a union. Easy transactions and such is one. For disadvantage, if this will be implemented, it is very difficult to change our current currency as of now. That is why i think this will not come true.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:56:27 AM

Using a single currency will be a disaster if we talk only about Fiat because how could anyone supervise it, i mean a country could print an extra amount so...
But if you talk about cryptocurrencies including bitcoin then yea it is a good idea.
Aren't we using the same money (BTC) while we are from different countries?  Wink
It is true that the result of a sine currency depends on what type of currency we will consider to used. Becasue it depends on the system on transaction on every currency you will used. And the best example is fiat where it much needed a depending currency for it to develop and experience growth becasue it is an example of direct transaction currency with a fix value and rate in contrary to bitcoin which is a form of crypto-currency that is a form of crypto-currency that it's price is so volatile that it can be used in investments becasue its price can experience development and growth.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:56:14 AM

for this to happen one world currency
there is going to be one leader worldwide
or else it would war and chaos
but its frightening to see that one world currency and one leader above all

I guess that will somewhat signal the beginning of the end of the world and so I hope Bitcoin will not turn out to be that one currency per the current global acceptance rate.
For sure no one would accept this kind of thing because we come from different cultures and we have different beliefs. For sure, as humans, we tend to believe who we are closely related to like, for example, the religion. That could divide us already, so not expecting to be united in a way that we all have one leader all over the world.
So, if you want to have a currency for international, you only can use the most popular currency because no country wants to apply a currency from other countries or a currency like crypto to the country's economy.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:18:00 AM

I guess that will somewhat signal the beginning of the end of the world and so I hope Bitcoin will not turn out to be that one currency per the current global acceptance rate.
For sure no one would accept this kind of thing because we come from different cultures and we have different beliefs. For sure, as humans, we tend to believe who we are closely related to like, for example, the religion. That could divide us already, so not expecting to be united in a way that we all have one leader all over the world.
So, if you want to have a currency for international, you only can use the most popular currency because no country wants to apply a currency from other countries or a currency like crypto to the country's economy.

Yes, right most of the people doing it no for the bitcoin how to use. But bitcoin is easy to change for the cash and you will use all counters, but before use bitcoin you will check and after use. Most of Canute is not using bitcoin so that the reason for most of people using the currency.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:35:06 AM

Bitcoin have possibility to be international currency that we can used in any country which bitcoin is legally adopted but it can not replace the local currency of one country, because the good economy of a country will reflect on the value of their currency, as we can see that all currency has a different value but the basis is USD, because USD is much powerful currency nowadays.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:07:13 AM

I don't really understand the incident, which certainly the countries or governments in each country have different regulations, as china banned the bitcoin exchanges while in japan now bitcoin 100% legal, if they are placed in the same place will lead to disputes, I think there will be many problems if we only use one currency only.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:30:41 AM

A time is coming when the whole world is going  to used one currency and blockchain technology is already preparing ground for that to happen. Though it is also a fulfilment of Bible prophecy of the end times that is the whole world will using a single currency. I also think this may lead to serious war as politicians will fight to control the currency.
robchch

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:37:02 AM

Economically having different currencies is a good way to balance out different productivity levels of different countries. For example if one country produces a lot of goods that the rest of the world wants to buy using the currency of the producing country then that currency goes up in value because you need to buy it in order to buy the goods. Eventually the currency could rise to a level where the product is no longer price competitive and then that allows another country to compete.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

If only bitcoin is the only one coin that exist in this world, people will try to avoid this and try to gather so much coin as they can. But this thing will make such world into chaos and I do not think that many of them want to get this kind of world. People tend to need more money but this is no the only way to get more income. They should not merge it into one coin
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

As far as I understand your question, you are pointing out is that if one day we use only one currency which is bitcoin there will be no exchange/converting rate, meaning no need to convert your money into other money like peso to dollar. Well, if that's the case it'll be great, cause this will lessen the effort of those people working outside their country in converting money. Converting money into other also lessen the value of it, therefore if we only have one currency we'll all have the same value of money.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:10:41 AM

Economically having different currencies is a good way to balance out different productivity levels of different countries. For example if one country produces a lot of goods that the rest of the world wants to buy using the currency of the producing country then that currency goes up in value because you need to buy it in order to buy the goods. Eventually the currency could rise to a level where the product is no longer price competitive and then that allows another country to compete

I agree in general with the point you made

But it works only if the goods that this advanced country sells are actually sold for its national currency. But why would they want that if they could sell their goods, say, for dollars if they want to remain competitive (which is what everyone and his grandma want)? I don't think that any government is dumb to lose the advantage of being ahead of the pack just because of some "balancing out". You see, it doesn't happen anywhere in the real world since it is like wasting your competitive edge for the reason of the national currency going up. They will just print more paper, and that's pretty much all there's to it

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:53 AM

If the world use the same global currency then all countries should be accepted equally
Which means one government and one currency throughout the world helps to spend and share without boundaries. There is no need to exchange currencies for travelling worldwide all the people can enjoy spending their money without having to think about changing their currency. I hope bitcoin will be accepted by all countries.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:27:18 AM

If the world use the same global currency then all countries should be accepted equally
Which means one government and one currency throughout the world helps to spend and share without boundaries. There is no need to exchange currencies for travelling worldwide all the people can enjoy spending their money without having to think about changing their currency. I hope bitcoin will be accepted by all countries.
I guess so but if that one currency will be focused on to spend then that is somehow worth enough because exchanging currency is not limited for as long as there is a source of income to get. If there are many currencies then it makes complicated. We have to see to it that we are smart enough to use or spend the fiat money from bitcoin. We don't even know when will the source depreciates so as much as possible you have to coincide of using a particular currency.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

In my opinion, I do not think it will help if all nation used one currency. For me, There is a reason why every country have their own currency, is it because of there economy. I think if we have one currency there is no balance will happen in our market or in an economy of every country. So it is impossible to implement one currency in our nation.
That will be a great idea to use one currency across the globe and that must be some digital currency paper money have some limitations. And many regions will not accept foreign paper money as global so bitcoin is the smartest option to make It as global currency so that trading must be done with it across the globe and the people have no objection in accepting it.
I am also highly in favor of using one currency because we are already living in global village then why not we should make our currency one. It would make things damn easier in order to let us deal with each other very effectively. I am pretty optimistic regarding this idea because the pace at which people are increasing as bitcoin users, bitcoin will soon become the only currency of the world.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

National economy of countries will be badly effected because not all the countries are on the same economy level. There will be no foreign exchange as there will be no other currency, the trade will fall down and so the worth of the global currency. There will be a war between countries for the central banking authority because there will be only a single banking authority which will print and supply the currency.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:48 PM

Having only one currency will not unite all the country in the world. There are a lot of factor why the world is not united and this is part of our economy to have nations and rivalries. If we only have one currency, i think it will not help on the economic growth of each country. This is my opinion since each country is getting an income on trading with other countries. The diff. Of the values of our currencies have a great impact on the profitability of each trading. With this this factor of countries growth will be lost and the possibility to be a highrr class coubtry would be minimized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: