Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jews on UK High Court Attempting to Cockblock Brexit  (Read 1304 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:37:23 PM

The Jews are still having a huge influence in the Western nations, although they have been driven away from the Eastern European nations such as Russia, Poland, and Romania. Look at the American presidential elections. Despite constituting for just 1.5% of the total population, more than half of the donations for Hitlery has come from the Jews.
yes i made a topic about that and got called antisemitic despite providing the proof which was of course ignored, they have recreated the same corruption in america and west european countries that led to their destruction 70-80 years ago, either they aren't aware of it or they think their money and influence will save them

what's interesting about the american election is that trump gets hardly any support from jewish donors despite being friendly with israel and having jewish family members, they know they can't use him to flood america with third wold immigrants and carry on their wars and that's what matters most to them

Would you be interested to know that Jews were suggested to be banned from USA by the founding fathers?  The concern was that they join countries but never assimilate.  For 10 generations they will live among you in their own collective groups and therefore they are not there to improve the country but to improve their group at the expense of the country they inhabit.  This was Geo. Washinton that offer this caution in the form of a ban.  And it was rejected.

saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:42:25 PM

I really think that you are to much paranoid here.
It seems that you see Jews everywhere.
UK high court made legal decision according to the law.
Religion or nationality of judges are irrelevant
UK government have choice to accept it or appeal the court's decision to the Supreme Court.
It's legal system in action, nothing strange or illegal here.
UK is not ''third world'' country but longest democracy in the world.
a majority of british people (and a significant majority at that if the votes of foreigners are discounted) voted to leave the eu. jewish lawyers, judges and financiers are conspiring to prevent the will of the people from being carried out.

are we to suppose it is pure coincidence that in every country in which they live and are allowed to hold positions of power jews use their influence to take decisions that run contrary to the wishes of the people in their host nation

Would you be interested to know that Jews were suggested to be banned from USA by the founding fathers?  The concern was that they join countries but never assimilate.  For 10 generations they will live among you in their own collective groups and therefore they are not there to improve the country but to improve their group at the expense of the country they inhabit.  This was Geo. Washinton that offer this caution in the form of a ban.  And it was rejected.
indeed and this is true for many other nations in which they have resided throughout the millenia. the trouble is they are too good at blending in with the natives as they come in all ethnicities and skin tones and need only change their clothes and their names. they have pretended to be white, arabic, spanish and turkish at various times in history. "the eternal jew" should be mandatory viewing in schools.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:46:17 PM

I really think that you are to much paranoid here.
It seems that you see Jews everywhere.
UK high court made legal decision according to the law.
Religion or nationality of judges are irrelevant
UK government have choice to accept it or appeal the court's decision to the Supreme Court.
It's legal system in action, nothing strange or illegal here.
UK is not ''third world'' country but longest democracy in the world.
a majority of british people (and a significant majority at that if the votes of foreigners are discounted) voted to leave the eu. jewish lawyers, judges and financiers are conspiring to prevent the will of the people from being carried out.

are we to suppose it is pure coincidence that in every country in which they live and are allowed to hold positions of power jews use their influence to take decisions that run contrary to the wishes of the people in their host nation

indeed and this is true for many other nations in which they have resided throughout the millenia. the trouble is they are too good at blending in with the natives as they come in all ethnicities and skin tones and need only change their clothes and their names. they have pretended to be white, arabic, spanish and turkish at various times in history. "the eternal jew" should be mandatory viewing in schools.

Yeah and one of the weapons is the "arranged marriage"  The young woman never reveals to the man (or visa versa) that they are in fact Jewish.  Hillpill is one example with Bill.  Another famous example is the famous actress that befriended Michael Jackson.  When she died all the christian people at her christian funeral got stood up because SURPRISE!  she was jewish the whole time.  just wanted to get close to Michael for whatever purpose.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 07:34:41 AM

Jews Muslims Christians Atheist..Are to blame not just Jews Wink..
When money is concerned it's every man or women for them selves Wink..

Yes Jews are good at making money..But why get jealous do what they do..
SAVE UP and buy a business or do loans with interest..

And 1 good thing Jews are good at is thinking how to make something to sell..
To create to sell to the masses..

People need to know that 1 way how you make yourself rich is..
YOU NEED TO PRODUCE SOMETHING THAT EVERYBODY WANTS..
Then you can become super rich..
Then you can pay anybody to do what you want them to do..TO BE YOUR BITCH Wink..
As the saying goes everybody as a price?..
Judges presidents prime ministers all have a price..

So what we as people need to do is stop the loop holes were leaders have no way of fiddling the system..
I.E to be bought and fiddling with contracts and stop them using the taxes how they see fit so they cannot tax skim anymore..stop leaders from becoming a thief..

Because..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Z_U7jJMAM..

So just don't blame Jews everybody is at it..Money as no religion or colour ONLY GREED..
The more money you got the more you can do..

If your jealous of the Jews because of money ..Then learn to do what they do..
think think think while you save save save..Then build or open a business..

I cannot get jealous over something like that it's to be admired if anything..Clever..

When you get to the top.You tend to want to stay there..So what will some people do to stay there is anyone's guess..

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:14:49 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 08:46:07 AM by Bitbobb

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3163

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:42:10 PM

Not sure what the Clinton pic has to do with the rest of the thread, so I'll try to adjust the course of the conversation back to Blighty, as it were.  As I've been stating recently in other threads, the UK is, in many ways, undeniably taking a swing towards hardline fascism and people should be seriously concerned by that.  In the case of this particular ruling, certain disgusting gutter rags that people, for reasons beyond my comprehension, often mislabel as "newspapers", appear to be drawing inspiration from sources that no one should ever dare draw inspiration from:

The direct translation of 'Volksverräter' technically means 'traitors of the people', but the comparison is close enough to be relevant.  Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  Stop regressing to such a primitive and archaic mindset.  
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:28:38 AM

Not sure what the Clinton pic has to do with the rest of the thread, so I'll try to adjust the course of the conversation back to Blighty, as it were.  As I've been stating recently in other threads, the UK is, in many ways, undeniably taking a swing towards hardline fascism and people should be seriously concerned by that.  In the case of this particular ruling, certain disgusting gutter rags that people, for reasons beyond my comprehension, often mislabel as "newspapers", appear to be drawing inspiration from sources that no one should ever dare draw inspiration from:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14947878_1828646354071258_4184568159696365957_n.jpg?oh=0fb259970d8bd0ad8d7f96405d12556b&oe=58979E0F[/img]

The direct translation of 'Volksverräter' technically means 'traitors of the people', but the comparison is close enough to be relevant.  Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.  Stop regressing to such a primitive and archaic mindset.  

would you have us believe the (((people))) who launched a communist uprising and brought america into ww1 causing germany to lose, signed up to versailles and then used the "independent judiciary" to imprison anyone who spoke out against the humiliation WEREN'T enemies to the german people? or is it one of those everyone who disagrees with me is hitler memes leftists trot out when they can't think of anything to say.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:40:49 AM

Media.  She has a jewish daughter.  The media or rags as you call them is an extension of gov in USA and now the world since we allow them into our discussion.  as we attempt our own brexit2.0 in USA here which is the threads discussion I though your original post was brexit related.  Hill is crypto jew bet on it.  How else the jewish daughter?  So that is why I thought it worth mentioning that a rag was fronting the establishment lie just like was attempted in your recent brexit with your media and online gov polls that got busted in the 11th hour.  My post is that bust for the USA!  I am sure if the 88% of the voters get it through in spite of the vote irregularities being reported in every precinct in usa that it will also be a hard victory to hold on to for the same reason you are mentioning here in the thread for the UK.  Our supreme cout is half jewish though they are 2 % of population.  And maybe the remaining other half has some crypto's in them ..that was my earlier point.  So there is a tie in since the concern stems from the same group havin a choke hold on the processes of all the nation states of the planet right now.  In fact they are now solidifying control of the processes at the local level so be warned.  If this groups is moving into these lessor goals it is either out of fear or because they have guarontees of a pres victory or some mixture of both..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:37:26 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 08:21:13 AM by popcorn1

They are enemy of the people Grin..
Point 1..How can we discuss how we are going to leave the EU until we trigger article 50..
We cannot discuss business until it's been triggered..

And the point i don't get is we voted out?..
So does the remoaner's think that if it's a bad deal that they don't like we will still be in the EU
and we wont leave?..
WE VOTED OUT?..So no matter what the deal is we are out..GONE BYE..
We as people voted to leave the EU..SO WE LEAVE Wink..

Now why didn't the law step in before the referendum happened if something was so wrong?..
parliament give the people the vote to stay or leave the EU..
Now because they didn't get the result they wanted it's another vote Angry..

People say well we get a say so how we leave?..
Brexit wants no free movement of people..
Now the Eu knows this So how do we get over this snag who will give in?..
Now if they come back with a bad deal and we still have free movement of people..
UKIP will win the next election 100%..And if they drag it on UKIP will win the next election..

And if Ukip wins will it be better for immigrants then?..

Until we trigger article 50 we cannot discuss business..
When we trigger article 50 parliament then can discuss business only till we trigger it..
So what was with the stalling?..We have no say until we trigger article 50..

We need to trigger ARTICLE 50 to even speak business with the EU..
Then parliament has a say DIP SHITS the dip shits are the remoaners Wink..

just come on the news Ryanair said they had to lower prices bad for share holders good for consumers ..But business is booming because cheaper flights  Wink..

Been saying it all along it will get cheaper if we leave ..
Most of all this shit is because businesses are trying to keep there rich share holders in profit
instead of thinking of the consumers..
They are so stupid they would rather make 100 pounds off 1 million people instead of making 20p
off 5 billion people..
Cheaper the goods the more will buy..
make less profits and more people will buy giving you more profits Wink..And it keeps people in jobs Grin..Yes i know some businesses have to make as much on 1 item because only a few ether need it or can afford it..But most businesses work on the masses owning..

Like food sell cheap more buy..
A Yacht not many will buy so you need to make as much as you can..

But the poor need cheap stuff so they can afford to save up for Christmas so they can give there children something at Christmas..It's so sad when parents cannot afford to give a child a good Christmas because the bills they pay are way over charged..
Rent food electric gas and water..What the poor need before they even buy clothes for there children..
Walker crisp saying they need to put prices up Cheesy..
No stop paying gary millions to do these stupid ads Cheesy..Then you can save money Cheesy..
But point being is someone will come along and make a cheaper packet of crisp just as nice but cheaper Wink..
Bringing back the competition the EU was stopping the competition for cheaper goods
just what the poor needs..The RICH SHARE HOLDERS and the mangers in all businesses have been getting away with wages that pay way more than the workers..

When we leave the EU let the competitions begin Wink..Who can sell the cheapest goods on our markets..Good for all the masses..Only the few are super rich money no object..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:24:29 AM

WE VOTED OUT SO WE ARE OUT Grin..Democracy is at stake..
I wonder if the judges got paid?..So much fiddling going on who knows  Grin..
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:31:51 AM

• The legal bid appears to have been initiated by Alex Chesterman, a Jewish businessman.
• The bid was delegated to the law firm Mischon de Reya, founded by a Jewish lawyer, and that has retained a strong synthesis between its work and that of Jewish interests.
• The legal bid has been led by a Jewish lawyer, David Pannick, QC.
• In an effort to obscure the staffing and clientele behind the bid, David Pannick approached the Royal Courts of Justice to obtain masking measures for the bid. This measure was granted by Lord Justice Sir Brian Leveson, also Jewish.
• Finally, the legal bid was accepted by three judges at the High Court, two of whom, Terence Etherton and Philip Sales, are Jewish.
Jews are thought to comprise around 0.5% of the British population, and in light of this statistic the demonstrable prominence of Jews in the legal challenge against Brexit must be seen as nothing less than remarkable

Thank you for your informative work!!!

• The legal bid appears to have been initiated by Alex Chesterman, a Jewish businessman.
• The bid was delegated to the law firm Mischon de Reya, founded by a Jewish lawyer, and that has retained a strong synthesis between its work and that of Jewish interests.
• The legal bid has been led by a Jewish lawyer, David Pannick, QC.
• In an effort to obscure the staffing and clientele behind the bid, David Pannick approached the Royal Courts of Justice to obtain masking measures for the bid. This measure was granted by Lord Justice Sir Brian Leveson, also Jewish.
• Finally, the legal bid was accepted by three judges at the High Court, two of whom, Terence Etherton and Philip Sales, are Jewish.
Jews are thought to comprise around 0.5% of the British population, and in light of this statistic the demonstrable prominence of Jews in the legal challenge against Brexit must be seen as nothing less than remarkable

The Jews are still having a huge influence in the Western nations, although they have been driven away from the Eastern European nations such as Russia, Poland, and Romania. Look at the American presidential elections. Despite constituting for just 1.5% of the total population, more than half of the donations for Hitlery has come from the Jews.

Don't forget Japan... I dare anyone to speak about chosen people to the emperor of Japan... ahaha

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:57:45 AM

yes i made a topic about that and got called antisemitic despite providing the proof which was of course ignored, they have recreated the same corruption in america and west european countries that led to their destruction 70-80 years ago, either they aren't aware of it or they think their money and influence will save them

what's interesting about the american election is that trump gets hardly any support from jewish donors despite being friendly with israel and having jewish family members, they know they can't use him to flood america with third wold immigrants and carry on their wars and that's what matters most to them

A little add on to your post:

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
DooMAD
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:41:27 PM

Point 1..How can we discuss how we are going to leave the EU until we trigger article 50..

So does the remoaner's think that if it's a bad deal that they don't like we will still be in the EU
and we wont leave?..

Now why didn't the law step in before the referendum happened if something was so wrong?..

Now if they come back with a bad deal and we still have free movement of people..
UKIP will win the next election 100%..And if they drag it on UKIP will win the next election..

When we trigger article 50 parliament then can discuss business only till we trigger it..

It might be your view that Brexit means no free movement of people, but the referendum wasn't exactly clear on that.  Many of the Leave proponents were campaigning on a "have their cake and eat it" platform, where they said we could stop free movement of people and still have access to the free market.  Clearly that's not going to fly.  If that's the kind of negotiating stance you think we should attempt when we trigger article 50, we're definitely not going to get a good deal.  If we're not having free market access, we need to decide what type of tariffs we could agree to.  And so on.

It's not as simple as shouting "we're out" over and over.  The debate in parliament is crucial to ensure we're at least somewhat united on what type deal we're aiming for *before* we even start negotiating.  Do you think we should just trust the PM to wing it?  Make some shit up and hope for the best?  Theresa Mayhem should not have the final say (and I'd be surprised if you wanted her to, as she campaigned to Remain) on what that deal should be.  Plus the public have a right to know what it is we've agreed to.  This shouldn't be one individual acting behind closed doors.  Again, we're going to leave, but we need to be smart and transparent about it, deciding how best to leave with the least amount of collateral damage.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:14:51 PM

I dunno about cockblocking, but I cannae believe how woolly the entire process has been and it's something that needs hardened clarification. This court thingy moves towards that.

People didn't vote for a secretive inner circle to have carte blanche over an entire country. They voted for Brexit. It's parliament's right and job to decide what form that takes. People voted for that too.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:27:49 PM

and we wont leave?..

It might be your view that Brexit means no free movement of people, but the referendum wasn't exactly clear on that.  Many of the Leave proponents were campaigning on a "have their cake and eat it" platform, where they said we could stop free movement of people and still have access to the free market.  Clearly that's not going to fly.  If that's the kind of negotiating stance you think we should attempt when we trigger article 50, we're definitely not going to get a good deal.  If we're not having free market access, we need to decide what type of tariffs we could agree to.  And so on.

It's not as simple as shouting "we're out" over and over.  The debate in parliament is crucial to ensure we're at least somewhat united on what type deal we're aiming for *before* we even start negotiating.  Do you think we should just trust the PM to wing it?  Make some shit up and hope for the best?  Theresa Mayhem should not have the final say (and I'd be surprised if you wanted her to, as she campaigned to Remain) on what that deal should be.  Plus the public have a right to know what it is we've agreed to.  This shouldn't be one individual acting behind closed doors.  Again, we're going to leave, but we need to be smart and transparent about it, deciding how best to leave with the least amount of collateral damage.
No but what you don't realise is ..What do we discuss until article 50 as been triggered?..

The EU will listen to what parliament is saying then say no to the terms we propose?..
Because before article 50 is even triggered you have told the EU what we want?..
So they are going to refuse ..So will article 50 be even triggered?..

WE KNOW WHAT YOU REMOANERS ARE TRYING TO DO..STALL ..SO STUPID..

Parliament voted 6 to1 to give the people the vote to leave the EU?..
So we voted to leave?..
Now we cannot discuss how we leave until article 50 as been triggered ?..
The EU needs us to trigger article 50 to discuss business..
SO HOW THE HELL DO WE KNOW WHAT TO DISCUSS UNTIL WE TRIGGER ARTICLE 50?..

We could spend 1 year discussing how we leave YES?..
So after a year of discussions we trigger article 50 YES?..
Now after a year of discussions what if the EU disagrees?..It's been a waste of time..

Now if we trigger article 50 then we have 2 years to leave the EU to discuss properly how we leave between 2 parties knowing what each other wants?..

Don't trigger article 50 then how do we discuss leaving?..

Now once we trigger article 50 it goes back to parliament how we leave..
But what ever the out come the British people voted to leave so we must leave..

How we leave?..Well we wont know nothing until we trigger article 50 because there is no discussions because the EU needs article 50 triggered before they will speak..

THE REMOANERS ARE DESTROYING OUR NATION ..Now BUZZ OFF Cheesy Cheesy..

DooMAD
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:40:25 AM

No but what you don't realise is ..What do we discuss until article 50 as been triggered?..

The EU will listen to what parliament is saying then say no to the terms we propose?..
Because before article 50 is even triggered you have told the EU what we want?..

So we voted to leave?..

Just in case you're one of those people who thought the sole purpose of Europe was to lecture us on bendy bananas, it's important to note that there were a few other benefits.  One obvious and rather important thing that needs to be discussed is what this supposed "British Bill of Rights" is going to look like if we do withdraw from the ECHR as well.  You have to remember that anything that isn't protected under EU law tends to be cut under the tories.  People are already raising concerns that workers rights could come under threat, since the tories have never expressed much of an interest in protecting those (and when the topic does arise, it just sounds like they're paying lip service).  Incidentally, #9 in that list "is particularly relevant because foreign firms can now get knock-down price bargains on British companies because of the newly weak value of the Pound".  It would be naive to trust this government, with a proven track record of placing the rights of billionaires (those elites you claim you don't like) above the average person, with the task of deciding what our rights will be post brexit.

So yeah, what could we possibly discuss until we trigger article 50?   Roll Eyes

Just remember, when they start taking your rights away so they can give more tax cuts to the wealthy, you're getting exactly what you voted for.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:00:53 AM

So we voted to leave?..

Just in case you're one of those people who thought the sole purpose of Europe was to lecture us on bendy bananas, it's important to note that there were a few other benefits.  One obvious and rather important thing that needs to be discussed is what this supposed "British Bill of Rights" is going to look like if we do withdraw from the ECHR as well.  You have to remember that anything that isn't protected under EU law tends to be cut under the tories.  People are already raising concerns that workers rights could come under threat, since the tories have never expressed much of an interest in protecting those (and when the topic does arise, it just sounds like they're paying lip service).  Incidentally, #9 in that list "is particularly relevant because foreign firms can now get knock-down price bargains on British companies because of the newly weak value of the Pound".  It would be naive to trust this government, with a proven track record of placing the rights of billionaires (those elites you claim you don't like) above the average person, with the task of deciding what our rights will be post brexit.

So yeah, what could we possibly discuss until we trigger article 50?   Roll Eyes

Just remember, when they start taking your rights away so they can give more tax cuts to the wealthy, you're getting exactly what you voted for.
And you could be right sir..BUT 4 years later there GONE Wink..Not with the EU..
In the 21st century it's the people who now have sovereign..WE RULE..
Now because the age of the internet it's very hard to hide things from the people Wink..
And it's gone so much easier to gather people Wink..Angry people fighting for every ones rights..

But 4 years later there gone Grin..EU we don't know who they are and no one voted for them to work for the people..THEY WORK FOR THEMSELVES  Wink..

And Nick cleg is a PEG Cheesy..Hope he gets run over by a bus it would make my year..
Lied to the young adults over uni fees..SHAME ON HIM..Who would trust a SHIT like that Grin..

Always been a die hard labour man BUT Mrs may does the right thing then i will support her..
Does the wrong thing and she is gone Wink..BUT she already knows this..
She got to keep the poor and rich happy some how..
So i wait to see what she does before i give my vote..if she is all for the poor it's no good if she is all for the rich then that's no good..In the middle women i am happy..
dirokkl

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:29:07 AM

It's rather unnerving to see that those in the general public who voted for Brexit in the name of "taking back control" from the European parliament and restoring the sovereignty of the UK parliament are now so furious about our parliament being allowed to have a say.  That's what you voted for, isn't it?  Or did none of you actually have the faintest clue what you were voting for aside from "boo, foreigners".   Roll Eyes
parliament already had its say when it voted to hold the referendum
I do think that such referendums should take place. The people in the mass do not understand politics and Economics. Time held such a referendum it means someone needed it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: