Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should "migrants" integrate?  (Read 2341 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:01:19 AM

How would we be able to live without having them integrated in our country? A migrant that doesn't integrate means many disadvantages for us. They would then not agree with our ideas, will do whatever they want and so on. I mean the exact scenario that can be seen right now in Germany.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:15:48 AM

Why not impose their cultures, values and way of life on their hosts?

The adoption of free will and informed consent excludes a lot of culture by definition.

You talk about forcing others to accept your belief but then you talk about free will. You must pick one or the other as your basis.

No no! It is only in self defense.

It isn't self defense if you are going to their home and trying to force your ideology on the inhabitants.

When did I wrote that I was doing it?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:00:38 AM

What does it even means to "integrate"? And why should they? Why not impose their cultures, values and way of life on their hosts?

They are not obligated to integrate.  That is the problem of the host countries and their elected governments.

Muslims should be allowed to establish Sharia Law, rape women, cut people's arms and heads, stone people to death, kill all gays and atheists, and all other non-Muslims in their host countries.  That is what they do in their homelands.

They were accepted as Muslims and the host countries should have understood that before accepting them.

So next time you go to vote, make sure you vote for the government that will protect your country.
A typical example of incitement to ethnic hatred. First not all Muslim countries live under Sharia law, and secondly calm down Trump lost the election.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:48:52 AM

I believe that all people should be integrated into the society in which they live. If not then there will be problems. And migrants are no exception.
beafheart

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:52:19 PM

I believe that all people should be integrated into the society in which they live. If not then there will be problems. And migrants are no exception.
For a comfortable life need adaptation to most. If you are unable to perceive the principles of majority you have no chance to live in society. Albinos do not like.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 07:36:37 PM

I also think that immigrants who do not want to integrate into the society of the country in which they reside constitute a danger to society and should be expelled from the country.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:33:16 PM

How would we be able to live without having them integrated in our country? A migrant that doesn't integrate means many disadvantages for us. They would then not agree with our ideas, will do whatever they want and so on. I mean the exact scenario that can be seen right now in Germany.
There are completely different migrants. If migrants like as it is done in Germany, it can bring great harm to the country. And if they are hiring where you do not want to go to work local then it could be useful.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:52:07 PM

What does it even means to "integrate"? And why should they? Why not impose their cultures, values and way of life on their hosts?

Put yourself in their shoes and you will understand what they face everyday, I think they should be integrated to the new country, new community and should learn the new culture, the country they left will not be the same with the country they go to and they should accept the reality.
beafheart

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 09:13:02 PM

Put yourself in their shoes and you will understand what they face everyday, I think they should be integrated to the new country, new community and should learn the new culture, the country they left will not be the same with the country they go to and they should accept the reality.
Totally agree with you. Integration of migrants will contribute to the development of the economy of the country in which they live and work.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 09:39:05 PM

Integration is difficult and will never be 100% perfect for immigrants. At the very least, they should mind their own business and be respectful to their new home country.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 10:13:16 PM

Totally agree with you. Integration of migrants will contribute to the development of the economy of the country in which they live and work.

They can contribute on the both countries, the country they lived by sending money to any family member or relatives, and the country they actually live by paying taxes and other things. Maybe they become richer but not as much happy as they were in the country they left.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

They can contribute on the both countries, the country they lived by sending money to any family member or relatives, and the country they actually live by paying taxes and other things. Maybe they become richer but not as much happy as they were in the country they left.
There is a different country. I think that the person loves the country in which to live and which will live well by his children. In many countries problems even with food.
Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:33:57 PM

Integration is difficult and will never be 100% perfect for immigrants. At the very least, they should mind their own business and be respectful to their new home country.
I think that for integration it is necessary to consider religion. Muslims are very difficult to integrate into Christian society.
shiryu

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:43:01 PM

They struggle to integrate because they do not want to integrate.
boybugs18

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:38:12 PM

I don't know why Muslim country doesn't accept refugees from Syria even if they have the same religion? they are now being fed by the government who give them asylum and now they are lucky as of now having big chance of getting a new citizenship. Not being a racist just saying "life is unfair" .

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:58:15 PM

The main reason why people leave a country is because they have problems in the country they live in.
When people go to another country to live there and behave like they still were in their old country, nothing changes for them.
And then migrating makes no sense. If you want change, you have to change yourself as well.

It's me!!!
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:24:50 AM

I don't know why Muslim country doesn't accept refugees from Syria even if they have the same religion? they are now being fed by the government who give them asylum and now they are lucky as of now having big chance of getting a new citizenship. Not being a racist just saying "life is unfair" .

They aint giving out social benefits like Germany or UK.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:27:48 AM

IF they choose to integrate and work actually, but most of them are going to UK, Germany, Swe, just because of benefits. if they we're fighting isis like they were fighting border patrols to get in one country, they could have do something, but I guess islam and homeland is not important when some other country is giving out free benefits.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: