Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rebranded to Valireum [ANN]  (Read 90838 times)
Mico85

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

The team has already explained on the official Telegram group what it had to explain, giving considerable space to the dissent of only two people who can not accept that a testnet is just a testnet, two people in disagreement over a group of over 800 members. The Community knows how things went and has made its own idea and the result is that it is totally on the team side, the situation is clear for everyone so it is becoming tiring to hear the complaints of two people screwing for days on the same topic. Now it's time to move on and put aside your own individual interests that can not be met as you expected. Now we have a great project to discuss and a tireless team to support because the moment of the exchange is approaching. Go on! Go Districts go!  Cool Cool Cool

Michele,
I really wonder if you would have same opinion if you would be in our place. We simply cannot support this team even if they are good (we still believe they are) because they broke their promis, their giving word to us. What does that tell you, to people outside community about team? If you remember they already did one big mistake few weeks ago with their GPU mining. They made a mistake and they didn’t even apologized for doing it, not informing group members. Now they did the same. You may not know but few hours before they post official announcement that they will not pay a bounty for testnet mining we were speaking about payouts and suddenly they just changed their mind not even explaining us why, at least we want to know why?? Furthermore they called us greedy, why? Just because we wanted our bounty reward??
That’s shame, noone should treat own investors and supporters like this.

P.S
Just imagine you work for a newly established company you believe in, you also invest into their shares. Then after it grows a little bit and get some more supporters they just leave you out without any payment and call you greedy, threw you out of company and leave you with nothing. How would you feel?? So that’s us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michele1it

Activity: 343
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

The team has already explained on the official Telegram group what it had to explain, giving considerable space to the dissent of only two people who can not accept that a testnet is just a testnet, two people in disagreement over a group of over 800 members. The Community knows how things went and has made its own idea and the result is that it is totally on the team side, the situation is clear for everyone so it is becoming tiring to hear the complaints of two people screwing for days on the same topic. Now it's time to move on and put aside your own individual interests that can not be met as you expected. Now we have a great project to discuss and a tireless team to support because the moment of the exchange is approaching. Go on! Go Districts go!  Cool Cool Cool

Michele,
I really wonder if you would have same opinion if you would be in our place. We simply cannot support this team even if they are good (we still believe they are) because they broke their promis, their giving word to us. What does that tell you, to people outside community about team? If you remember they already did one big mistake few weeks ago with their GPU mining. They made a mistake and they didn’t even apologized for doing it, not informing group members. Now they did the same. You may not know but few hours before they post official announcement that they will not pay a bounty for testnet mining we were speaking about payouts and suddenly they just changed their mind not even explaining us why, at least we want to know why?? Furthermore they called us greedy, why? Just because we wanted our bounty reward??
That’s shame, noone should treat own investors and supporters like this.

P.S
Just imagine you work for a newly established company you believe in, you also invest into their shares. Then after it grows a little bit and get some more supporters they just leave you out without any payment and call you greedy, threw you out of company and leave you with nothing. How would you feel?? So that’s us.

Dear Mico85, we already know your version of the facts that you told us everywhere and in all the sauces and we take note of it but again as a Community we also know the version of the facts of the team and we have made our ideas and you do not have the power to decide what our ideas are, so we are with the team that you like it or not. However I represent a big part of the Community as I am an admin of the Telegram group of the Italian Community of Districts 3DCoin, which currently has over 100 real users and I am also administrator of some Italian groups with thousands of users where the Districts 3D ICO has been full-time and has received considerable interest and participation. Then, consider that when I speak I do not speak only in a personal capacity but I represent the feeling of hundreds or thousands of project supporters, who knows me knows what it means when I speak, I hope I was clear but I repeat the concept at the end so we hope to end this epic cycle ...we know your version of the facts and we take note of it, thanks for letting us know, but (if you allow...) you can not decide which ones they must be our ideas, I hope I have been even clearer now, thanks again and good luck.
Firefox Italy

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

[/quote]

Dear Mico85, we already know your version of the facts that you told us everywhere and in all the sauces and we take note of it but again as a Community we also know the version of the facts of the team and we have made our ideas and you do not have the power to decide what our ideas are, so we are with the team that you like it or not. However I represent a big part of the Community as I am an admin of the Telegram group of the Italian Community of Districts 3DCoin, which currently has over 100 real users and I am also administrator of some Italian groups with thousands of users where the Districts 3D ICO has been full-time and has received considerable interest and participation. Then, consider that when I speak I do not speak only in a personal capacity but I represent the feeling of hundreds or thousands of project supporters, who knows me knows what it means when I speak, I hope I was clear but I repeat the concept at the end so we hope to end this epic cycle ...we know your version of the facts and we take note of it, thanks for letting us know, but (if you allow...) you can not decide which ones they must be our ideas, I hope I have been even clearer now, thanks again and good luck.
[/quote]

game over.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Please let's bury this argument Wink
Mico85

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

[/quote]

game over.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes     Please let's bury this argument Wink
[/quote]

Guys, just wait for some time, you will see what I was talking about 😁 I will ask you later if you will still judge me...
Thanks for your support!
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

I really wonder that will this project ever come to life?How long will these guys keep their signature?
michele1it

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

[/quote]

Guys, just wait for some time, you will see what I was talking about 😁 I will ask you later if you will still judge me...
Thanks for your support!
[/quote]

Very well, thank you for warning me, fortunately I do not miss the experience, I follow various projects, you just see my activity in the forum, especially I do not lack the experience of life with people, so I can make my assessments. I hope that your presence in this forum is not intended exclusively to denigrate the team of Projects Districts 3D because your account I see it active only here and it bothers me a bit ', I will not ask the intervention of the section moderator since the discussion on your personal problem ends here. I hope to be denied and to see you soon active in other topics as I am and the others who have answered you here. Good continuation.
michele1it

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:15:04 AM

I really wonder that will this project ever come to life?How long will these guys keep their signature?

Sorry but I did not understand the question ...  Smiley because I do not know your level of project knowledge, there are already some things active and working and the team is very active, the roadmap is fully on time, but if you have more specific questions please ask!  Wink
Firefox Italy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

have you seen the roadmat update ?? mobile wallen in q3 2018  ....i love mobile wallett  Grin Grin Grin

good job.... Shocked Shocked
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

i am too fan of mobile wallets or web wallets, cause i dont really love to download wallet on computer and keep it there, mobile wallets is the future  Grin so hope to see it on android and ios soon

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
DODREAM14

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

VR is the future of mankind. So far, no company has been able to translate this technology into everyday life. Districts is a decentralized 3D platform with VR support, offering you the opportunity to turn your ideas into reality
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

I hope that the idea will perform all that has been target

With your support, we will  Wink
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

i am too fan of mobile wallets or web wallets, cause i dont really love to download wallet on computer and keep it there, mobile wallets is the future  Grin so hope to see it on android and ios soon
Desktop wallets are needed to maintain the node network, but I really like mobile wallets. I hope that in the near future we will enter the exchange, all this event is very expected.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Firefox Italy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

in the meanwhile...in a galaxy far, far away....1400 MN deployed... Wink
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

bounty withdraw deadline

We have the pleasure to inform you that the bounty withdraw
 deadline is fixed on June 30, 2018 after this date it will be impossible,
 thank you for participation and please withdraw your bounty coins.

Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

At this rate, we will soon catch up with DASH by the number of master nodes. Excellent result, and huge support of supporters of district.

Bitcoin it's freedom
michele1it

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

A galaxy in which many will soon want to enter ...  Grin Grin Grin
michele1it

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

At this rate, we will soon catch up with DASH by the number of master nodes. Excellent result, and huge support of supporters of district.

Bravo, the best way to support a project like this is to aspire to compete with the top of the ranking! Dash we're coming ...  Cool Grin Wink
Firefox Italy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:53:47 PM

q2 ending.....exchange approaching.....
michele1it

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

q2 ending.....exchange approaching.....

I'm sure it will be worth the wait  Wink (even if the waiting was actually scheduled because we are exactly in the terms provided by the roadmap).

The time of truth is approaching and what I continue to read in various even generic groups/chats is that everyone expects a quotation price significantly higher than the price in ICO. And after all, seeing the project would also be fair to quote it as it deserves!  Cool Cool Cool
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

hi all
how to gather all my masternodes in one wallet.dat ?
"importprivkey" is not working when i enter MN genkey
thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: