Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 07:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think will be a best time to buy bitcoin?  (Read 11736 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:57:20 PM

Nothing seems to be a best or worse time for buying bitcoin. Even buying at big price gets a small earning, so its better to understand the uniqueness of bitcoin and predict the price and make a buy than going upon some others strategy and buying.

Probably when bitcoin price drops that would be the best time to buy and when you trade that in the market there would be a great chances to gain more profit. From time to time when price goes down for buyers market trend goes up and down and you should always stay up to date so that you may have analysis of your trading skills.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:42:47 PM

its 740USD now... to me, it's still a good time to buy more bitcoins. If you have the money to buy gadgets why not bitcoins ? You lose money anyway by buying gadgets you don't really need but want.
indeed i always believe now and then to buy bitcoin is always worth
as the supply getting lower and the demands getting higher , it's done bitcoin will keep rising
logically yeah you lost value in stuff like gadgets
but your needs in somethig like gadgets and something long term investment is really different , people have more desire on it rather than on investment.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:09:31 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 12:28:44 AM by CyberKuro

When do you think will be a best time to buy bitcoin and when is the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671519.120best time to keep bitcoin first before selling?

Anytime you want, just go buy some bitcoin as the price constantly get higher and higher even there are some decline.
depend on your purpose, do you want some sort of profits in short period? and then you need make precautions before buy it, read news and new update of bitcoin in every section so you know if the price would decrease instead of increase.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:21:25 AM

for bitcoin, the good time to buy bitcoin is always now because of the speculation that bitcoin price will increase in the coming months.  The low percentage of the population that is in bitcoin is the key of this speculation thinking that there are still this very huge number to adopt bitcoin thus pushing its price to skyrocket. 
unknown04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:29:33 AM

maybe its time to add some more bitcoins now, since the price already dropped and I expect it to grow again this coming week.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 03:41:19 AM

When do you think will be a best time to buy bitcoin and when is the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671519.120best time to keep bitcoin first before selling?

Anytime you want, just go buy some bitcoin as the price constantly get higher and higher even there are some decline.
depend on your purpose, do you want some sort of profits in short period? and then you need make precautions before buy it, read news and new update of bitcoin in every section so you know if the price would decrease instead of increase.

My purpose, of course, is to earn profit from it. That's what everyone's goal is, I think. Right now it's the price is going up and I think it's not yet the time to buy. I'm thinking about it as a trading type, from fiat to btc. I guess you buy from a lower value so you get the best value from your real money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:06:02 AM

Honestly I debate with this question all the time. It's really hard to decide a good time, especially now with price so high and the market moving sideways. Dollar Cost Averaging will usually be the best comrpromise you can make, even though lump sump is usually better long-term, I kick myself whenever I invest and price goes up or down drastically.
i see the point mate as i also seeing this since the dollar comparison with our local fiat is to high and bitcoin really rallying i can't say what will be the best time in terms of value but maybe following the basic principle of buying low and selling high would drive us to at least earn from our trades.

But what is defined as a "high" and a "low"? Regardless,  I think I'm going for the plunge, and buying 4 BTC. I'll keep it near by or invest it, I'm not sure...

maybe it would helps you to defined high and low. when yesterday bitcon is reach $745 then its include in high price and for now i thing its low price. but don't get wrong, its just only for the examples.

for better analyze, maybe you can check the chart on the market exchange then you will know when the time is high and time is low and of course its need practice for trial and error to make good analize.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:42:52 PM

maybe its time to add some more bitcoins now, since the price already dropped and I expect it to grow again this coming week.
Dropped ? Some $10 down side movements are very common for bitcoin prices and it is very much stronger on staying above $700 price levels. As long as it is not broken, we can expect bitcoin prices to go $900 and $980 price levels with this current trends itself. So, buying now will be highly recommended but with stop loss levels at $700 levels.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:17:58 PM

Seriously? Do you even look at charts greater than just 2 or so hours? Right now we are sitting at the highest price in nearly 5 months time!! People that wanted to buy, should have done it at prices far below the current levels. Right now you are much better off securing profits, or to continue holding to see where the price is heading to. Buying is something that you are too late for at this point, as I don't expect the price to increase much higher than the price we are seeing right now. Perhaps $760-$780 before we see a correction to below $700 again.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:03:01 AM

To know the right time to invest in Bitcoins is necessary to put some efforts to know better the market and the possible changes that can be brought to the Bitcoin ecosystem. Based on this premise, I believe that now is a good time to invest, since there is the possibility of segwit being activated until the end of this year.
Please can you link me about what is segwit and whats its effect ?
I think there is no wrong time to buy, whenever you buy just wait for the time when the price gets higher than that value ( sometimes days and sometimes months ) and sell it, how can you give loss ?
I never had capital to try this though.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:11:38 AM

Dropped ? Some $10 down side movements are very common for bitcoin prices and it is very much stronger on staying above $700 price levels. As long as it is not broken, we can expect bitcoin prices to go $900 and $980 price levels with this current trends itself. So, buying now will be highly recommended but with stop loss levels at $700 levels.

Yeah. I'm buying bitcoin at 700$ flat. I have some it stock on my wallet. I'm expecting a big price jump on december to january. I'm sure that it will not break down again to 700$ price because the demand will rise sooner. So better to bag more btc for a cheap price

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:30:30 AM

Right now can be a good buy time and also maybe in the beginning of the next year but what is already told its hard to say what is also gonna happen with the bitcoin.

Everyday could be a good time to buy bitcoins as long as you have enough money for buying it and you are decided to buy bitcoins. But still there are some consideration that many are still waiting for the right time to buy when the price of bitcoin is some kinda falling down. And in this situation if will do that then your wait will just make you more lose a lot of money for the price is now increasing.

I agree assuming that bitcoin price have linear growth.  But we all know that it does not happen.  Bitcoin have several dips along the growth.  So it would be best time to buy during those dips.   there are some indication whether bitcoin price will go up or down.  Just focus on the news and wait for some bad press and prepare your fund to buy more bitcoins.

Yeah you just need to be more cautious and be attentive on reading some alerts, notifications and news regarding for the bitcoins price. And that is going to be helpful if you want to know when is the best time to buy bitcoins. Also don't forget that you need to have enough fund for buying it before thinking about when to buy.
More than news and expected price from experts I think if you just see the graph of bitcoins in past years you will see when it rises for example in December usually it increases and then starts to decrease slowly.
While whenever you buy bitcoins is a good idea no matter even if for 1000$ but I think around 600$ is a nice amount to buy.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

Right now can be a good buy time and also maybe in the beginning of the next year but what is already told its hard to say what is also gonna happen with the bitcoin.

Everyday could be a good time to buy bitcoins as long as you have enough money for buying it and you are decided to buy bitcoins. But still there are some consideration that many are still waiting for the right time to buy when the price of bitcoin is some kinda falling down. And in this situation if will do that then your wait will just make you more lose a lot of money for the price is now increasing.

I agree assuming that bitcoin price have linear growth.  But we all know that it does not happen.  Bitcoin have several dips along the growth.  So it would be best time to buy during those dips.   there are some indication whether bitcoin price will go up or down.  Just focus on the news and wait for some bad press and prepare your fund to buy more bitcoins.

Yeah you just need to be more cautious and be attentive on reading some alerts, notifications and news regarding for the bitcoins price. And that is going to be helpful if you want to know when is the best time to buy bitcoins. Also don't forget that you need to have enough fund for buying it before thinking about when to buy.
More than news and expected price from experts I think if you just see the graph of bitcoins in past years you will see when it rises for example in December usually it increases and then starts to decrease slowly.
While whenever you buy bitcoins is a good idea no matter even if for 1000$ but I think around 600$ is a nice amount to buy.

that may be right and some particular times like December in the history have been a more active days for bitcoin price but i don't think we can be sure that, the time was the only factor back then as it is not the only factor right now.

for example there are so many things happening at the moment that have been causing this rise like the Trump thing or the India crisis and ... so you always have to keep these in mind too.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:44:56 PM

the price is playing around 740-760$ so its really hard to say and chasing it by chances to go deeper to 600$ is very long wait to happen as we all knew bitcoin traders always taking advantage of fluctuation, for me if you want to go in for a short profits or for just a day trading its always a good timing to shorting it and make some good little profits from the trade but if you are looking and aiming for a long term investment the price still affordable you can buy little by little and store it inside your wallet.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:21:06 PM

Honestly I debate with this question all the time. It's really hard to decide a good time, especially now with price so high and the market moving sideways. Dollar Cost Averaging will usually be the best comrpromise you can make, even though lump sump is usually better long-term, I kick myself whenever I invest and price goes up or down drastically.
Yeah it happens to all of us traders mate. I remember once I bought bitcoins for around 200$ and a week or some 2 weeks later the price was 300-400$ and I had goosebumps since I did not expected that high price (I was new that time to BTC ) but these days I am just able to earn like 10-20$ per 1 bitcoin trading.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:29:38 PM

The price fell for a short time, but recovered quickly. It is possible that by the end of the next week the price may drop significantly, but once Bitcoin is oversold, I think you will see it reaching new heights. There are many political and economic factors, involving China and India, that can make this happen.
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:48:32 PM

Bitcoin will not rise untill feb-mar it will stay between 590-700
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:56:24 PM

When is good time for buying bitcoins, that is individual, first someone need to have reason for buying something.
Here we come to holding, if the reason of buying is profit then best way is long term holding, for that price is still great, its under 800 $ and it will go on more then 1300 in next couple years, that means buying now is 450 $ + profit per one bitcoin in couple years. That sounds great doesn't it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███