Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: zcash soon 0.2 btc!  (Read 27386 times)
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:34:14 PM

Price of the Zcash is very low, it is all related to the problem with z-addr.

Where I can find more information about z-addr issue? Is there any link with clear explanation what is a problem and progress of solutions?

I think you can learn more at Zcash Slack group.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:47:25 PM

i think it will be a great pump of zcash in december, after a slow start and low price near 0.05-0.07btc. wait and then make money)

That will only happen after the big whales have accumulated enough. It might not be ready in December.
it will be more and more coins every day. I told about december because the date of slow start ending is the nearest date of something could happen. Then i will not see really big causes for pump. except whales accumulating, of cours. But for more strong pump they nedd some information activity and news, i think.

There would be no news hence  whales do appear on random ways  and the  price increase  will surely be visible for all  and that means the whales  have just bought  zcash  but i think it wont happen on this upcoming december but well who knows on what will happen on zcash, price drops drastically since on the beggining.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Yussian

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:58:30 PM

i think it will be a great pump of zcash in december, after a slow start and low price near 0.05-0.07btc. wait and then make money)

That will only happen after the big whales have accumulated enough. It might not be ready in December.
it will be more and more coins every day. I told about december because the date of slow start ending is the nearest date of something could happen. Then i will not see really big causes for pump. except whales accumulating, of cours. But for more strong pump they nedd some information activity and news, i think.

There would be no news hence  whales do appear on random ways  and the  price increase  will surely be visible for all  and that means the whales  have just bought  zcash  but i think it wont happen on this upcoming december but well who knows on what will happen on zcash, price drops drastically since on the beggining.

I think the pumper will wait until the Z address is implemented properly, then they will pump the coins a lot.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:03:34 PM

I think the pumper will wait until the Z address is implemented properly, then they will pump the coins a lot.
who knows) Only big daddys, and we can just think. For people, who want to make a risky money - look at polo and ZEC buywall. Looks like zec will make some falls with local little pumps. fall till 0.07 then little pump, then fall to 0.061 - then little pump again. during whis game slow start ends, btc bullrun ends and who knows, maybe after all this it will be big zec pump. As for me - I will wait now. Don't want to play with zec, very high risk.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:54:02 PM

you can never predict the pumps and surely after some new feature is realeased to an altcoin there is automatically a hype going on with that particular altcoin which can help the price rise.

if the pumpers were ready (had accumulated enough and are not pumping other coins at that moment) they will use this to pump it otherwise not gonna happen!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Techray

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:23:57 PM

you can never predict the pumps and surely after some new feature is realeased to an altcoin there is automatically a hype going on with that particular altcoin which can help the price rise.

if the pumpers were ready (had accumulated enough and are not pumping other coins at that moment) they will use this to pump it otherwise not gonna happen!

I do not think they are ready yet. They do not have many coins now as the issue of coin is half as normal.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:47:42 AM

who knows) Only big daddys, and we can just think. For people, who want to make a risky money - look at polo and ZEC buywall. Looks like zec will make some falls with local little pumps. fall till 0.07 then little pump, then fall to 0.061 - then little pump again. during whis game slow start ends, btc bullrun ends and who knows, maybe after all this it will be big zec pump. As for me - I will wait now. Don't want to play with zec, very high risk.
fuck me, it was real surprise for me yesterday. from 0.08 to 0.0135 and now zec is in consolidation phase. who knows what will be next. I cant belive that big pump will be untill slow start ends.
Exsumane

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:37:04 AM

fuck me, it was real surprise for me yesterday. from 0.08 to 0.0135 and now zec is in consolidation phase. who knows what will be next. I cant belive that big pump will be untill slow start ends.

It depends on the confidence of the miners. If they do not want to keep their ZCash, then the price could be lower.
LandOwner

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:54:54 AM

The price of the ZCash has been around 60 to 70 dollar for a few days. It seems it is being accumulated by somebody.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:25:14 AM

zcash price down trend , this now zcash price 0.07665500
i think until in end year, zcash price can down until reach 0.05bitcoin/zcash

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:42:30 AM

I'd have to agree with you, Zcash will probably get to 0.01 bt next year and lower if nothing is done about it and if nobody decides to adopt the coin. It was a nice GPU coin, yes, but nothing else was really done with it. Unless somebody decides to pump the coin, that is, which is possible and relatively easy to do with Zcash's small volume.
Dadiansun

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:02:04 PM

I'd have to agree with you, Zcash will probably get to 0.01 bt next year and lower if nothing is done about it and if nobody decides to adopt the coin. It was a nice GPU coin, yes, but nothing else was really done with it. Unless somebody decides to pump the coin, that is, which is possible and relatively easy to do with Zcash's small volume.

It is possible that the ZCash will be stable around 0.1 early next year. Then it will rise a lot due to the usage.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:03:55 PM

It is possible that the ZCash will be stable around 0.1 early next year. Then it will rise a lot due to the usage.

They are around 0.073 at the moment. So in terms of dollar price, they have not dropped too much in the last 3 weeks.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:02:37 AM

0.2TBC must be a joke, the price can only come down, it is just a simple law of economics demand and supply. January a can see the price at 0.02BTC range
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

Now ฿0.0682 .
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:31:00 AM

Now ฿0.0682 .

Why it is still dropping?
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:33:09 AM

Now ฿0.0682 .

Not to be surprised since zcash will surely go down on the long run,I suspect that most miners of this coin usually dump their coins for profits.
Thats why it not really an ideal thing to do to buy zcash as of now because for sure you will lost some portions of your money specially if it dumps so hard you will need to wait for the price to go up again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cryptotraider16 (OP)

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:47:14 AM

Now ฿0.0682 .

Zcash will stop at 10-20$!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

Now ฿0.0682 .

There aren't enough people ready to buy at the current price, just look at the Poloniex order books.

Plus there seems to be a generic panic/hack on all coins, ETH lost 16% in a day, even more than zcash...something wicked this way comes
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:51:23 PM

0.2TBC must be a joke, the price can only come down, it is just a simple law of economics demand and supply. January a can see the price at 0.02BTC range

That is a more realistic prediction in my opinion. ZEC is at 0.0585 now and still dropping, 16% drop in one day. I think nothing can save the coin, even bots buying very small fractions of the coin at 0.066. Nobody will fall for that, people are smart nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: