Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Really The Future Of Money?  (Read 68737 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Digital currency? Please...

Central Banks will create legal and regulated digital currency. But actual cash will never go away. Gold will never go away. People are clamoring for currency backed by gold and you think digital currency that is converted by injecting printed cash into it is some wonderful solution? Digital currency? We are already using it. If you deposit your real cash into Bitcoin to convert it to Bitcoin, I gotta tell you, that is not digital currency. That is some bizarre world. Nothing will be built on top of Bitcoin. Go talk to these Bitcoin millionaires and see if they can even take the money out. They can't. It will on spur on scams and illegal activities in an attempt to at least cash some of that Bitcoin out they amassed by themselves and others putting real central bank printed cash into Bitcoin world. Take a bit step back and look at the Bitcoin world. It is downright PATHETIC!!!
I don't think.that bitcoin or digital money is the future of money.The whole world depends on the fiat currency.Fiat currency has establised itself from the traditional time period.All the transactions are done through the fiat currency.Though bitcoin or digital money is getting very popular and transactions are also being made through it,people will not leave cash at any cost.Moreover bitcoin is decentralised and there can be cases of fraud too.
No bitcoin cannot become the future of money.Though it is the leading cryptocurrency today,still there are many potential cryptocurrencies and altcoins which can replace it.But we cannot deny the fact that cash or fiat currency cannot be replaced by any cryptocurrency or digital money.All the people of the world use cash.It is centralised and stable unlike bitcoin which is decentralised and volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bandon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Going by the popularity bitcoin is gaining every single day and its acceptance worldwide and also the increase in its price every single day it's no wonder that bitcoin will be the only money in the future used extensively especially on the internet.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:29:38 PM

Central Banks will create legal and regulated digital currency. But actual cash will never go away. Gold will never go away. People are clamoring for currency backed by gold and you think digital currency that is converted by injecting printed cash into it is some wonderful solution? Digital currency? We are already using it. If you deposit your real cash into Bitcoin to convert it to Bitcoin, I gotta tell you, that is not digital currency. That is some bizarre world. Nothing will be built on top of Bitcoin. Go talk to these Bitcoin millionaires and see if they can even take the money out. They can't. It will on spur on scams and illegal activities in an attempt to at least cash some of that Bitcoin out they amassed by themselves and others putting real central bank printed cash into Bitcoin world. Take a bit step back and look at the Bitcoin world. It is downright PATHETIC!!!
I don't think.that bitcoin or digital money is the future of money.The whole world depends on the fiat currency.Fiat currency has establised itself from the traditional time period.All the transactions are done through the fiat currency.Though bitcoin or digital money is getting very popular and transactions are also being made through it,people will not leave cash at any cost.Moreover bitcoin is decentralised and there can be cases of fraud too.
No bitcoin cannot become the future of money.Though it is the leading cryptocurrency today,still there are many potential cryptocurrencies and altcoins which can replace it.But we cannot deny the fact that cash or fiat currency cannot be replaced by any cryptocurrency or digital money.All the people of the world use cash.It is centralised and stable unlike bitcoin which is decentralised and volatile.
I can agree with you Bitcoin is a decentralized network, so, the government will not accept Bitcoin to replace FIAT. But with digital currency, it is different. The world are changing to digital era, we need to have a currency as international currency for payment. It is useful for many people, but it seems useless for those who are the part of financial market.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:46:56 PM

I guess you are right, bitcoin cannot replace fiat because everyone are using fiat without using internet. But i believe that bitcoin will be a payment system in the world soon.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
catsgirls

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:28:33 AM

Clearly there can be better than a bit coin. But I do not think there is anything beyond the beat coin yet. I think it is different from ALT here.
jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

If you’re not a math genius or a cryptographer, it can be hard to wrap your head around what Bitcoin is. So two years ago, I decided to get familiarized by immersing myself in it. I got rid of my cash and credit cards, and spent a week in San Francisco living on Bitcoin. At the time, few people had heard of the cryptocurrency, and fewer actually accepted it. I couldn’t pay my rent. I had to walk or bike everywhere. The only food places that took it were a sushi restaurant, a cupcake shop, and a grocery store, which were all miles away (I lost 5 pounds in a week). It was hard, but I got to know the fervent libertarians, entrepreneurs, cryptogeeks, and fringe economists who were part of Bitcoin’s then-small community. They so desperately wanted their radical currency to succeed, and they were worried at the time that the U.S. government might ban it.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:12 AM

Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
I think it will be the future of world currency because no one can deny the growing bitcoin, in the future this kind of electronic money will be popular and widely developed in all countries. the world and I think this is what we are looking forward to, it will be fun if it becomes a reality.
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

The world population right now has an open door to freedom from slavery from the central banks. An open door to escape the out of control inflation money printing that robs us blind each passing year.

But as the old saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you you can’t make the horse drink the water. Even most of the people on this forum are too scared to buy and hold their bitcoins out of fear the BTC price will drop like a rock. But we are all too stubborn and bicker too much with each other or in conflict to much with each other to step through the door.

Most people in the world are stupid sheep, brain washed and lead like a heard through media propaganda. The elites of the world are already planning their "FEDCOIN". Every central bank in the world is mobilizing right now and preparing to sell us on the idea of a crytpocurrency cashless society.

Of course they have to allow us monkeys to get used to the idea of this dramatic shift first. Then once we are comfortable with all the privacy and benefits bitcoin offers, and warmed up to the idea of going cashless ...the Federal Reserve and the rest of the central banks of the world begin to sell us on their centralized "FEDCOIN" or similar. Once that happens then the real slavery of the masses can begin. Once this happens the Federal Reserve will be able to control everything you buy and sell and you will have zero privacy.

These people at the central banks are not stupid..... We are living in the biggest con job in human history and most people are too damn dumb and naive to even see it coming.

I am wasting my time typing this ... I know it will be impossible to get through too most peoples thick skulls what is coming. Most will be naive and argue.
ab007

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

Bitcoin which came into being in 2009 as a bit of encrypted software and has no central bank backing it and no legal exchange rate has risen from a 2017 low of $752 in mid-January and surged dramatically in the past month.“Bitcoin now seems like a charging train with no brakes,There is an unfathomable amount of new participants piling into the cryptocurrency market so we can easily say that the future belongs to Bitcoin.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:45:06 AM

Bitcoin has been proclaimed dead 89 times. It has been labeled a Ponzi scheme and a failed experiment. Writers have argued for it to be forgotten and for developers to move on to greener pastures. But moving beyond this rhetoric, it’s not all that difficult to compare the rise of bitcoin to that of another technology: the World Wide Web. http://blockgeeks.com/questions/what-is-your-future-predictions-of-bitcoin/#comment-604
I don't think so that bitcoin is the future money, because bitcoin is moving forward for investment and also a famous or popular cryptocurrency now in the world, it is maybe a future money someday.

abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:55:07 AM

there's possible that bitcoin is future of money because bitcoin become popular and strong and sooner it will recognize in the future as a money

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

there's possible that bitcoin is future of money because bitcoin become popular and strong and sooner it will recognize in the future as a money

Yes bitcoin is  the future of money because people use bitcoin and trading to money so that i can say bitcoin is fure of money.

joeyvdt

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:05:19 AM

Could be, could also be another altcoin that takes the place for more "normal" transactions. Gold=bitcoin, silver=altcoin for example
HIMU

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

I beleive techonology of bitcoin is that the way forword for cash. Sadly, can what is going to most likely happen is central banks and such will produce their version of bitcoin, controlled by them, then which will replace bitcoin within the tradional economy. They are going to try and interact what they can't management. I do know of North american nation and bank of europe country all have fascinating papers on blockchain school and bitcoin.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:46:36 AM

I dont know because as far as now many goverments banned the bitcoin and  theres a lot of people did not know about this bitcoin to be honest i hope that one day bitcoin become a legal worldwide because bitcoin can help a lot of people.
It is not easy work that bitcoin will be accepted as a national currency the chances will be increased with time when bitcoin become famous more and more then large number of people will start following bitcoins in the world then the possibility will be increased to accept bitcoin as a national currency.
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:05:23 AM

I dont know because as far as now many goverments banned the bitcoin and  theres a lot of people did not know about this bitcoin to be honest i hope that one day bitcoin become a legal worldwide because bitcoin can help a lot of people.
There is more possibility that bitcoin will be accepted as national currency in the future and this will make the future of bitcoin more brighter but it will take some time because bitcoin is still getting interest of more and more users.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

I dont know because as far as now many goverments banned the bitcoin and  theres a lot of people did not know about this bitcoin to be honest i hope that one day bitcoin become a legal worldwide because bitcoin can help a lot of people.
It is not easy work that bitcoin will be accepted as a national currency the chances will be increased with time when bitcoin become famous more and more then large number of people will start following bitcoins in the world then the possibility will be increased to accept bitcoin as a national currency.
I heard the Japanese and Korean government are trying to use the blockchain technology of Ripple to develop a digital currency use blockchain for their system. The price of Ripple has increased by this reason, so, I think Bitcoin can't become the national currency because the government want to own the digital currency.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

We still hope that this is so. That bitkoyn and other crypto currency is the future of our money. Such a formulation is confirmed by the growing demand for bitcoquine and its recognition and blockchein technology as truly technologically advanced and revolutionary by many states and their governments. We can almost certainly say that the digital currency is the future of our money.
rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

Oscar revealed there are several reasons that make the digital currency is different from the conventional version. One reason, because BitCoin and other digital currencies take advantage of a system that runs independently of a centralized server. The entire server is decentralized and all transactions are verified automatically without human intervention.
merszxc

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

Yes for sure because more people know bitcoin and now the value of bitcoin is going up more people will be interested
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: