Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
CrownPolly

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:28:16 PM

People find it hard to buy bitcoins when the choose to buy bitcoins with ways considered risky and do not have the acceptable forms of identification to prove they are the atual owners of the accounts

By just simply buying bitcoins it is hard? I don't think so, it is very easy to buy bitcoins. You just need to visit an exchange where you are comfortable of doing it so. But most of the exchanges are requiring verification's and asking for identifications for the validation. And maybe that's why others are having hard time, they can't provide those ID's.
The fact is that the index is again the first complexity for the user. But even the difficulty may be in the fact that not so easily someone will want to sell bitcoins, especially when today Bitcoin shows very good growth of its prices.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:45:03 PM

People find it hard to buy bitcoins when the choose to buy bitcoins with ways considered risky and do not have the acceptable forms of identification to prove they are the atual owners of the accounts

By just simply buying bitcoins it is hard? I don't think so, it is very easy to buy bitcoins. You just need to visit an exchange where you are comfortable of doing it so. But most of the exchanges are requiring verification's and asking for identifications for the validation. And maybe that's why others are having hard time, they can't provide those ID's.
The fact is that the index is again the first complexity for the user. But even the difficulty may be in the fact that not so easily someone will want to sell bitcoins, especially when today Bitcoin shows very good growth of its prices.

Well yes and even the exchanges will do something to control the buying and selling of bitcoins price as they can manipulate their buy and sell rates. It's hard for newbies I guess to buy bitcoins if they can't provide the requirements of an exchange to open an account and be verified. But here in forum there are people who are selling their bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

That alone could not be the reasons, some countries have having heavy regulations against usage of bank cards and PayPal kind of payment processors. People from those countries are facing a lot of difficulties to buy bitcoin and even normal products from other countries. Their bank cards are permitted only to transact with the domestic sellers.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:46:35 PM

I can easily buy Bitcoins through exchangers. I never had any problems with it. You probably just bad service chosen. Find another
I think you are right, buy bitcoin from exchanger is easier. However , buy bitcoin with paypal is difficult to find exchanger, you'd better buy bitcoin with perfect money or cc. Now you can buy bitcoin easily with payza account. Payza account integrate with bitcoin wallet. You buy balance for payza than exchange to bitcoin. you can send bitcoin via payza account.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:35:30 AM

Probably because of the current high bitcoin price factor so that to buy it would require a wiser consideration again.and I will try to hold bitcoin i have as a passive investment for future
The major reason for these sort of verification is mainly because to counter illegal funds,credit card frauds and hacked funds and so is the reason every online services that deals with money is taking it serious to avoid serious issues as they do not want to lose money and if there is a legal proceeding they can very well provide the details which would help them track the criminals.

Yes this is neccessary in order to fight money laundering, financial crime and terrorism funding actions. A control over its transactions is neccessaryly needed to maintain economical peace.
Trusting a third person for the purchase of the bitcoin is not a good idea. If there already the exchanges exist for this purpose then I don’t think it will be a wise decision to buy the Bitcoin from somewhere else.
The exchanges are the trusted places where they will not cheat anyone ever because they need to run their business while a person who you don’t know is quite a risky decision.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:37:55 AM

I can easily buy Bitcoins through exchangers. I never had any problems with it. You probably just bad service chosen. Find another
I think you are right, buy bitcoin from exchanger is easier. However , buy bitcoin with paypal is difficult to find exchanger, you'd better buy bitcoin with perfect money or cc. Now you can buy bitcoin easily with payza account. Payza account integrate with bitcoin wallet. You buy balance for payza than exchange to bitcoin. you can send bitcoin via payza account.

You can buy bitcoin with paypal on localbitcoin or in the marketplace of bitcointalk forum. There are several trusted member there that exchanging paypal to btc or vice versa with some fee. Just always use escrow in any transaction for safety reason.

jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:46:53 AM

You can buy bitcoin with paypal on localbitcoin or in the marketplace of bitcointalk forum. There are several trusted member there that exchanging paypal to btc or vice versa with some fee. Just always use escrow in any transaction for safety reason.

It's better to not use paypal for bitcoin transaction, because there are many several problems when you use paypal things, like the paypal user can use PayPal Buyer Protection to cancel the transaction, CMIIW. Actually it's already easy to buy bitcoin nowdays.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

Me its not hard to buy bitcoin because we have own wallet or my country have own wallet called coins.ph you can easily to buy bitcoin if you want because they have instant of buying bitcoin in bank using mobile phones. You can cashout also easily if you want and you can get your payout instant. You can try also local bitcoin or echanges site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:08:40 PM

It is because of bitcoin high price but it is so hard now to buy even it is so high because some seller need a lot of many identities especially ID's they are not going to accept a buyer who is disguised identity because they are going to protect their selves from scammers to track them when they made criminality agains bitcoin law.
Hahaha. Yes exactly it is not really hard to buy the bitcoin. We can say that due to the high price it is now hard for some people to buy the bitcoin which really is hard now. I wish I have bought the bitcoin at its initial stage so I must be one of the people who are rich because of bitcoin. For me it is now harder to buy a bitcoin at the current price.

conkeer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:13:27 PM

In exchanges is very simple, i just saw couple of hours ago that btc value suffered a minor crash, so it would be a good oportunity to buy some. The whole process of transfering money to exchange and spending this money in bitcoin took like 10-15 minutes tops.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:56:33 AM

Yes I agree with you, some hackers and thieves tend to use other people's account to fund Bitcoin into their wallets and they are likely to find problems with the purchase because the account doesn't belong to them originally. Especially those people buying PayPal accounts from hackers in the deep web in order to steal funds from them are likely to be denied access when they are found out by the financial institution.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:01:51 AM

Me its not hard to buy bitcoin because we have own wallet or my country have own wallet called coins.ph you can easily to buy bitcoin if you want because they have instant of buying bitcoin in bank using mobile phones. You can cashout also easily if you want and you can get your payout instant. You can try also local bitcoin or echanges site.

We have the same thoughts. But if you do not want your identity to be known even if the site is trusted, then you are really going to have a hard time getting bitcoins. But I suggest that instead of buying one, try earning it! It feels good and rewarding to be able to earn BTC through your own efforts and patience especially if your options are limited.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:09:50 AM

Probably because the price is up and down quickly makes people think again to buy bitcoin. Well, sometimes it's so hard, but when you've bought bitcoin and the price goes up, maybe it'll be something nice for you.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:43:19 AM

Probably because the price is up and down quickly makes people think again to buy bitcoin. Well, sometimes it's so hard, but when you've bought bitcoin and the price goes up, maybe it'll be something nice for you.
It is better to just study bitcoin first like analyzing the price of bitcoin and finding good sources of news for fundamental news because it is a big help for a person who is looking for a buying opportunity and i believe that if the person will have the good study in bitcoin then it will no longer hard to buy bitcoin because you know already the right places to buy.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:27:38 AM

It is hard to buy if the sellers are holding their BTC then when it rise they sell it.
Engand

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:34:48 AM

I can easily buy Bitcoins by means of exchangers. I never ever experienced any troubles with it 
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

I can easily buy Bitcoins by means of exchangers. I never ever experienced any troubles with it 
You never experienced any trouble because you have money to buy bitcoins. What if you are running short on money but want bitcoins and it is clear that they are probably out of your reach. Trouble is for those who want to jump into crypto world by holding bitcoins but the prices have gone damn high.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

I think it is not so hard to buy bitcoin for a man who know the rules and regulations. Everywhere in the world there are rules so if any body do in that way the path is so easy to him. It only hard to newcomer who do not know anything about bitcoin and crypt currencies.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

The price of bitcoin is much higher right now and that will make you feel that its not possible to invest money in it at such an high price as if it starts going down in future then you will be making loss from it so most of the people who have limited funds to invest in bitcoins will never take a risky of buying at this stage.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:02:06 PM

I don't think that buying bitcoin is hard because bitcoin is not that rare on its supply and we can still buy some bitcoins in the market and as long as there is an exchange like coinbase then there wouldn't be a problem in buying bitcoin because we only need to create an account in that wallet and buy bitcoin directly without a problem.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: