Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is it so hard to buy bitcoin  (Read 30153 times)
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:32:54 AM

I don't think one will consider it hard to get, except if u want to remain anonymous. If u are ready for verifications u can always get bitcoin except if u are from China

Yap, those exchanges that are requiring identifications can trust you now to buy bitcoins whenever you want. But if you are using a shitty exchange like yobit then you'll really have trouble for purchasing your bitcoins. And not only bitcoin is the one that's having problem there and also many coins. Not only with the deposits but mostly with the withdrawals.

Make life more simple and less complicated.
Why bother to buy those exchanges if you don't like the way they manage?
Just buy to trusted sites like bittrex and etherdelta so you can transact with no hassle.
And you'll not be worried to transact here as many users trade here and they cater a lot of coins.
I agree with you i personally think that it is not that hard to buy bitcoin because of the price it could be but with so many exchanges around the world you can not even know which one to trust so i would suggest to you choose blockchain.
This is quite true that it is difficult to buy yourself some good amount of bitcoins just for the sole reason that the prices are quite high. The other reason is that no one is ready enough to sell them and you need to search for some of the best sites for sake of earning more and more collecting them into your wallets. I personally use the blockchain and investment system to increase my and Btc growth as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

I don't think one will consider it hard to get, except if u want to remain anonymous. If u are ready for verifications u can always get bitcoin except if u are from China

Yap, those exchanges that are requiring identifications can trust you now to buy bitcoins whenever you want. But if you are using a shitty exchange like yobit then you'll really have trouble for purchasing your bitcoins. And not only bitcoin is the one that's having problem there and also many coins. Not only with the deposits but mostly with the withdrawals.

Just buy to trusted sites like bittrex and etherdelta so you can transact with no hassle.
And you'll not be worried to transact here as many users trade here and they cater a lot of coins.
I agree with you i personally think that it is not that hard to buy bitcoin because of the price it could be but with so many exchanges around the world you can not even know which one to trust so i would suggest to you choose blockchain.
This is quite true that it is difficult to buy yourself some good amount of bitcoins just for the sole reason that the prices are quite high. The other reason is that no one is ready enough to sell them and you need to search for some of the best sites for sake of earning more and more collecting them into your wallets. I personally use the blockchain and investment system to increase my and Btc growth as well.
No one want to sell Bitcoin with cheap price, therefore if you want to buy Bitcoin when it become rare more, you need to spend a lot of money and increase your bid. We are a large community, I do not think nobody can not sell Bitcoin if you want to buy it, of course, unless your bid is bad.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

Using bitcoins, is very flexible to handle where ever country you go. because it is globally recognized, aside from that, There's more things you can do to your btc assets, such as trading and investing, Holding  will also give you a chance to earn profit because time after time btc value fluctuates either positive or negative. all you need is to be patient time comes btc will soar up like a rocket.
Naruil

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

No one want to sell Bitcoin with cheap price, therefore if you want to buy Bitcoin when it become rare more, you need to spend a lot of money and increase your bid. We are a large community, I do not think nobody can not sell Bitcoin if you want to buy it, of course, unless your bid is bad.
I agree with you if more people want it the price will also go high and the community is getting bigger and bigger by the day this way the price of one bitcoin for $5k is actually cheap if you think about how money people are willing to buy it, and sometimes people even pay more then needed for it it would be overbidding and you would not easily make profit out of it.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:18:27 PM

Yes, even now what it has reached is very big. But very few sell it, just on their emergency requirement. This is all because of the trust people have over the asset. Now the community keeps on growing further making it to be the future of economic system. Growth too is promised, which makes it get spread easily.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

Yes, even now what it has reached is very big. But very few sell it, just on their emergency requirement. This is all because of the trust people have over the asset. Now the community keeps on growing further making it to be the future of economic system. Growth too is promised, which makes it get spread easily.

I haven't tried to buy bitcoins yet but for me the hard thing her is the trust. Make sure that you are dealing with people who are trusted one not the scammers. If I buy bitcoin this might be might biggest fear which is to be scammed.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

I agree with you if more people want it the price will also go high and the community is getting bigger and bigger by the day this way the price of one bitcoin for $5k is actually cheap if you think about how money people are willing to buy it, and sometimes people even pay more then needed for it it would be overbidding and you would not easily make profit out of it.
I will not say that the price 5k dollars for one bitcoin is cheap just because of the rising demand and limited supply. It is very expensive but that does not mean we cannot buy bitcoin. There are two ways to have this digital asset, either you earn it or buy it. If someone is interested in buying, he must invest small amounts to get fractions of bitcoin. this way, it won't burden him.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:24:44 PM

I guess it is not that hard to buy bitcoins but is just too expensive for people like you and me to buy one that is why we to earn some through here or somewhere else to earn and invest that for later.
mazzaneo

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:26:34 PM

Partly the difficulty comes from an attempt to stop money laundering and criminality and partly it is due to a not yet fully formed market due to relatively low adoption. Both of these things will get easier over time.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

If you just acquire the forex for bitcoins, then what is actually the point? Is there anything that you can't buy for cash? I feel that bitcoin is only for those who earn them. Until finally there is the fact that you can only acquire with bitcoin, the need will not increase.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:14:35 PM

Partly the difficulty comes from an attempt to stop money laundering and criminality and partly it is due to a not yet fully formed market due to relatively low adoption. Both of these things will get easier over time.
No its wrong because buying bitcoins is the most easyest work and it is also the most easyest way to earn money in least time so it is not to hard to buy bitcoins that's why you should not be worried about buying bitcoins.

viktors7

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:58:33 PM

Trade must comply with some guidelines, then they need to just take care about this info
bradleyb5155

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:14:25 PM

Theres a lot of fees and verifications its because its regulated in the US and it's a little harder to get your hands on some.
For larger amounts I recommend local bitcoin since its easy and fast.
The fees and usually a little hefty though like 3% but its usually the case everywhere
Coinmama is a good runner up
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:38:42 PM

I have not really bought any bitcoin in a while, i have been mostly trading this last year.  but i have been trying to buy today from localbitcoins and bittylicious and it has been a real challenge.  they want photos of me holding cards on localbitcoins and on bitty they need about 4 different forms of id, what is going on. 

this is seriously restrictive to anyone wanting to get into bitcoin,  like its meant to be pseudonymous but if the gate ways into bitcoin dont allow that people will be put off.    Huh

I've also encountered this, in our local wallet, it required me to send them a picture of me holding my valid ID before they would confirm my wallet, if not, I won't be able to withdraw any amount of bitcoin or local currency anywhere. At first I thought it was a scam, because they could use my ID in some scams, then I will be the one to pay for their crime, but actually, that local wallet is legit and now I'm enjoying using it.

fedorkr6

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:46:54 AM

When I very first received into Bitcoin is appeared challenging to buy. I believe it has gotten simpler, but it is still not extremely simple for the typical person. Bitcoin ATMs would seem to be the least difficult way for a beginner to buy Bitcoins, but there are not a lot of all around.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:26:19 AM

When I very first received into Bitcoin is appeared challenging to buy. I believe it has gotten simpler, but it is still not extremely simple for the typical person. Bitcoin ATMs would seem to be the least difficult way for a beginner to buy Bitcoins, but there are not a lot of all around.

It depends on your location.Nowadays there are many hackers and scammers.Some countries tighten their security for the purpose of preventing the bitcoin to be stolen.And they can easyli track because they have picture and id.Dont worry because their purpose is for good and for your own security to be tighten.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

It's not that really hard to buy bitcoins, here in Philippines there are many option on how to buy Bitcoin. We can use banks or money transfer outlets here. I think some countries now have difficulty of buying bitcoins or some countries have very big transaction fees when you are buying bitcoins.
Rheachan1425

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:04:58 AM

It's easy to buy bitcoin but it's hard because the price was so high now.
And you can't say that the price of it will go high or go low.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

It's not that really hard to buy bitcoins, here in Philippines there are many option on how to buy Bitcoin. We can use banks or money transfer outlets here. I think some countries now have difficulty of buying bitcoins or some countries have very big transaction fees when you are buying bitcoins.

It not money. Bitcoin is the digital currency it will give more opportunity. You need bitcoin you will know the bitcoin process it will become get the bitcoin. you put effect you will get the bitcoin for the gaining. Bitcoin is the future currency it will give more information and you will sagas with bitcoin traders. It will give some point of the bitcoin is the good for the bitcoin. If need bitcoin you check the lockal bitcoin  trades. you will buy the bitcoin it will useful to you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
billysunday2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:25:33 AM

It is not really hard if you use Coinbase - OR IS IT? 

All you have to do is get approved by some government licsensed entity.
Give them your ID and have it confirmed that you are who you say you are etc,
Give them you ID again and again - because the automated system can not read your ID.
Give them your bank account numbers for payment
Pay transaction fees...  and wait for transaction to be approved.

Not hard at all...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: