Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143291 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

Is there a plan to have a high roller list or is there one that I'm missing.

My bankroll profit swung from -0.4 to +0.8 last night but can't see any bets.

You can!
There are two places where you find such information:
1/ in the "stats" section where there will be your awesome bets in the highscore
2/ you can click on the little gear in the watch section to define if you want to see only high rollers

well done man!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dean nolan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

You can!
1/ in the "stats" section where there will be your awesome bets in the highscore
2/ you can click on the little gear in the watch section to define if you want to see only high rollers

well done man!

Thanks

Also just to clarify, this was from investing. Not playing.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

You can!

well done man!

Thanks

Ah then I don't think you'll find what you want...
Bankroll isn't the important thing in a dice site. What's important is what you bet
So you won't get stats about bankrolls I think, only on big bets
dean nolan

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

You can!

well done man!

Thanks

Ah then I don't think you'll find what you want...
Bankroll isn't the important thing in a dice site. What's important is what you bet
So you won't get stats about bankrolls I think, only on big bets

You don't need to tell me what's important on a dice site Wink

Anyway, for a crowdfunded site investors do actually want to see the latest big bets so they can see why their profit increased/decreased by a large amount.

ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

You don't need to tell me what's important on a dice site Wink
Anyway, for a crowdfunded site investors do actually want to see the latest big bets so they can see why their profit increased/decreased by a large amount.

Dean, :-)

Dean, yugo, there is a "High Score" page you probably already found: https://yolodice.com/#stats/scores - it gives you top players by wagered, profit and highest bets in the last hour, 24h and week. It should give you an overview what happened. After you click a user you can see his profit graph.

But maybe we should indeed have a better (and easier to access) list of top bets. For this sole purpose - see what happened recently. I tend to use the Stats tab with High Scores and Investor Stats for this purpose and I just got used to it, but YD is an evolving project!

Cheers,
Ethan

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 09:42:47 AM

Just a quick update: there was a scrolling issue - you could not scroll some elements on smaller displays like mobile browsers. This made e.g. using autobetter painful because not only you could not scroll to the bottom of the autobetter panel, but you could not see some fields when the keyboard popped up.

The issue is fixed and now you can easily scroll these elements, incuding the autobetter. Good luck!

Also a hint: if you are on Android or iPhone and open YD in a browser, find an option to "Add to home screen" (in browser menu). YD will install as a (web) app and you will be able to launch it as any other native app, like this:

BTW: I want to emphasise this: I mainly work on stuff suggested by our users. If you want an improvement or a new feature, post here or in our Chat.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

i'd love to join if there is some freebet for newmember or faucet Cheesy

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

They have 500 satoshi faucet and you do not have to wait for next claim.
You can claim it up to 20 times per day.

amiraja

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

good , new gembling web
i can to try now
get winner ,, good luck for all
amiraja

Activity: 544

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:32:38 PM

YOLODICE ,,
is death,, .. btc  the faucet is empty. We just need to refill it. Come back later!....  Grin Grin Grin
zeto

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

Hello admin,

Can you make an option to make the tips to private just like in PD?

You know, sometimes beggars ask for some satoshis after they saw you tip (happened in some other sites I played).
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:46:42 PM

Even 50 times a day if you deposit 0.01BTC Wink
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:11:44 AM

Even 50 times a day if you deposit 0.01BTC Wink

That 50 times is forever or we need to keep deposit 0.01btc each week or each month? Any period of time to get 50 times faucet or even more? Any other requirement like wagering or something else?
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 01:13:50 PM

A single 0.01 deposit is enough. Please note however that the faucet "parameters" can change in time. We want to keep using the faucet fun, but at the same time encourage players to play for real coins too. Needless to say, it's challenging to keep it from being abused, but hey, you only live once, we do our best!

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:41:59 PM

A single 0.01 deposit is enough. Please note however that the faucet "parameters" can change in time. We want to keep using the faucet fun, but at the same time encourage players to play for real coins too. Needless to say, it's challenging to keep it from being abused, but hey, you only live once, we do our best!

Great, then I am already able to claim 50 times, didn't try yet Smiley

1BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:50:56 AM

As an investor the commission structure and house edge make this site one the best dice invest sites I can find!

The only issue will be getting the volume of players to the site!

Best of luck! I will be watching closely and may invest Smiley
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:49:43 AM

Hey guys, I'm getting a small problem: I can't play at school  Grin

Don't know why but the site doesn't load at school, it keeps loading at the "validating client" part.
Not very important but worth mentioning it!
If you ever have a patch or if you know why don't hesitate to tell me!

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 07:53:26 PM

Don't know why but the site doesn't load at school, it keeps loading at the "validating client" part.

Maybe there is a transparent proxy at your school that filters some connections... it's actually hard to say without looking deeper. If you really want to trace this, you could launch debug console (dev tools on Firefox or Chrome) and look at network requests. Maybe some of them are just blocked, or maybe there is something we could do to improve.

Anyway, let me know if you find anything. I am not a big fan of playing at school, but more people can experience similar issues if they have similar network config (although nobody reported anything similar yet).

Cheers,
Ethan

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

Maybe there is a transparent proxy at your school that filters some connections... it's actually hard to say without looking deeper. If you really want to trace this, you could launch debug console (dev tools on Firefox or Chrome) and look at network requests. Maybe some of them are just blocked, or maybe there is something we could do to improve.

Anyway, let me know if you find anything. I am not a big fan of playing at school, but more people can experience similar issues if they have similar network config (although nobody reported anything similar yet).

Cheers,
Ethan

Don't worry it wasn't during classes! Just tried to log in at school computers at lunch ^^

Anyway it didn't work but it doesn't really matter, was just to know if it was specific to school or linked to something else.
Seems like school IT are preventing us from betting during our free time :3

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 09:59:12 PM

Don't worry it wasn't during classes! Just tried to log in at school computers at lunch ^^

Anyway it didn't work but it doesn't really matter, was just to know if it was specific to school or linked to something else.
Seems like school IT are preventing us from betting during our free time :3

School computers can have tons of strange firewall/bullshit soft installed... Network can be restricted too - maybe that's why. I've seen really strange things and most network issues we had with other projects were caused by 1. network config withing corporations, 2. network configs at schools/colleges/universities :-)

BTW: our bankroll is now over 200 BTC thanks to recent investment(s), max profit per bet is almost 2.4 BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: