Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ?  (Read 98682 times)
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:17:48 AM

There are alot of new ico comes out every day. most of them scam. we should be careful
Thats why you need research first before investing on ICO. if you want invest on ICO iam suggest you better invest whent the project already hit some exchange like centralized exchange and buy at the market 90% all project got below ico price its a good profit if you buy at dip.
When the open market is on average the price has dropped dramatically now and made people a little disappointed. even sometimes the price can decrease to -50%
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

Bitcoin is a long-term investment, but Altcoins is no less profitable when we buy from Presale because by waiting for months of its sales season
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

INGOT Coin has recently marked a success by raising more than $40 million during its ICO phase. Its all-inclusive ecosystem aims to bridge the currently existing gap between the traditional financial industry and the newly emerging cryptocurrency markets. In order to do so, INGOT Coin will be introducing a decentralized financial platform that offers market participants with six core components—IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank, IC Crypto Certifier, and IC ICO Accelerator—which will play the role of eliminating inefficiencies and making trading quicker and much more convenient.
The following will be an overview of the six components with detailed description of IC Crypto Certifier.
Overview of the Ecosystem’s Components
The IC Wallet will be a blockchain-based crypto wallet that will act as a management system for all the cryptocurrencies in the INGOT Coin Ecosystem, whereas the Exchange will be a complete, user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange that will be securely integrated with the Wallet, Brokerage, and Bank. The Brokerage will act as a liquidity hub, offering effective market pricing and access to all financial products with instant trading using cryptocurrencies. The Bank will offer fully automated, 24/7 payment processing services, while the IC ICO Accelerator will help to seek out funding for innovative startups and offer a range of services to assist their growth and development. And last but not least:
INGOT Coin Crypto Certifier
IC Crypto Certifier will be an online educational hub aimed to build awareness and educate all interested parties about blockchain technology through its up-to-date, informative and diversified educational services. This will include a variety of certified courses on IT consulting, compliance, cryptography, regulatory and financial consulting. Successful graduates will receive an industry-leading and globally distinguished certificate with the different standards agreed upon by industry leading masterminds.
This component will empower market participants by delivering industry-leading certifications in crypto markets. Webinars, seminars, and expert blogs will have a swift and direct impact on raising awareness and knowledge. It will also include free courses on finance, history of cryptos, and much more.
The following professional accreditations will be accommodated through the Certifier:
Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP)
This certificate is bound to enable its holder to operate blockchain networks, understand privacy aspects, and double spending among other vital topics for Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Certified Blockchain Developer (CBD)
This certificate will provide a deeper insight and a knowledge level beyond the CBP scope. Holders will acquire high-level technical knowledge on subjects like crypto networks and innovative integration techniques between various crypto networks.
Risk Management and Econometric Analysis (RMEA)
This certificate will provide extensive knowledge of risk modeling techniques to ensure best practices are in place when analyzing the markets, firms, and risks involved. Operational and financial risk management methods will be provided to ensure safe trading in all markets.
Behavioral Finance Analysis (BFA)
The BFA certificate will allow its holders to better understand trading behaviors in order to prevent their emotional and cognitive biases to interfere with their trading decisions. Different types of biases will be introduced along with their adaptations and modifications depending on the severity and type of bias.
Regulatory Guidelines Course
The IC Crypto Certifier will equip market participants with industry-relevant knowledge in terms of AML, KYC and DMCC and FINMA regulations and guidelines.
The IC Crypto Certifier is expected to be up and running by the 3rd quarter of the year 2019.
About INGOT Coin
INGOT Coin is a fully integrated blockchain-based Ecosystem with a Wallet, Digital Bank, Brokerage, Exchange, Certifier, and ICO Accelerator; all in one holistic platform that shall link the newly emerging cryptocurrencies markets with the traditional financial industry. INGOT Coin grants cryptocurrency market participants the opportunity to invest in a wide-ranging list of cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies, stocks, and other financial assets and instruments. INGOT coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency based on ERC20 technology that provides benefits and discounts within the Ecosystem itself.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

Today it is very difficult to find a good project for investment. That's why I decided to refrain from investing for several months. I'm waiting for a more favorable situation.
greatfariola

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Today it is very difficult to find a good project for investment. That's why I decided to refrain from investing for several months. I'm waiting for a more favorable situation.

I can totally relate to that but since I read about Menlo One, WePower, and a few other non-hyped projects, I concluded that these might just be worth the risk..
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

In 2018, the worst year for altcoin, the weakest altcoin will die and the strongest altcoin will continue to decline, so now choose the top altcoin to hold, the end of the year or early next year the price will rise. come back

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

TALKING.IM (TIM) is a multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining. Currently TALKING.IM blockchain is running logistics track & trace devices (IOT) for postal and logistics companies like Singapore Post, Alibaba and other. The foundation is also launching a swarm defense mechanism in form of blockchain taxi to provide server-less ride hailing service to benefit consumers, drivers and environment by eliminating billions of dollars of power consumed by servers of organizations like uber, ola, lyft, grab etc. Combined, these produce a general system which can be used for transacting values built with information and running decentralized applications along with IOT devises.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Exchange projects are proving to be more reliable to invest in as they always have a working product unlike most ICOs that struggle to get a working product. So I feel investment in exchange projects is great.
cutehoof

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Personally I like projects that have some use in the real world, and that have a platform ready to deploy their tokens, I also look for active projects, that telegram communities are talking about it and that you have good opinions and recommendations, I do not want to be a shill but there are many projects in ICOreview or icobench that you can browse to give you an idea of what will generate a good ROI.
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

Take a look at Ubex. They have almost reached its hard cap. Moreover listing will happen in August, so it is perfect ICO for short term speculation!
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Take a look at Ubex. They have almost reached its hard cap. Moreover listing will happen in August, so it is perfect ICO for short term speculation!
The only matter if price does not fall down! As market is still weak and bleeding it will most likely happen
Well, it is worhy projects, no doubts, but still very risky investment according to the current conditions
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

The only matter if price does not fall down! As market is still weak and bleeding it will most likely happen
Well, it is worhy projects, no doubts, but still very risky investment according to the current conditions
Follow the risk managment and everything will be okay. Hold the most of the depo in top coins and 20-25% of you deposit - in worthy ICOs
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

The price of tokens after the ICO will fall by 30-40 percent, it is easier for us to wait for the token to be listed on the exchange, and then buy it.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

I recommend to research these ICOs: BlockCloud, CertiK, Spatium and QuickX - best projects can give us good ROIs after listing on big Exchanges after ICO but DYOR.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

I think that the altcoin which will increase in value to replace the triple positioning the market is lite coin due to the fact that even with a less time in the top cryptocurrencies it has  the transaction volume or ripple which is lower in price that itself
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:09:26 PM

Hello everybody. Pay attention to the Bonafi project.
Combating counterfeit products using a crypto-tag that works using NFC technology. The application will scan the crypto-tag on the product and display the manufacturer's data from the blockchain.

https://www.bonafi.io
a.begun0v

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SatoWallet.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Cryptocurrency to invest? (invest and waitin for 1 year)
i don know too much about Cryptocurrency monitoring or which one is strong as btc? ....
(and pls name the best markets)
Thanks in advance

Bitcoin is your best bet,but if you want to add some altcoins I highly recommend Victoriouscoin,pesobit,bash these are new kids on the block and some stable altcoins like Rbies,Cbx and bytecent all of these coins are long term investment.

Bitcoin - beyond any doubt! But most importantly! The basic computer literacy is always a prerequisite for safe investments in the crypto currency. If you do not know how computers work, think twice, before investing your savings.

elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

I want to suggest ICO but I guess you shouldnt invest to ICO's nowadays. You should invest to market directly but you want to invest ICO so much you can invest to METAHASH that I joined to METAHASH's bounty campaign. You will not regret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: