Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:24:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ?  (Read 98685 times)
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

there are a couple of sensible ones, namely eth and Ripple, which coincide with these market conditions for short term and long term.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Cryptocurrency to invest? (invest and waitin for 1 year)
i don know too much about Cryptocurrency monitoring or which one is strong as btc? ....
(and pls name the best markets)
Thanks in advance

Bitcoin is your best bet,but if you want to add some altcoins I highly recommend Victoriouscoin,pesobit,bash these are new kids on the block and some stable altcoins like Rbies,Cbx and bytecent all of these coins are long term investment.
which I see for the development that existed in Ethereum so increased. so it will be very profitable to have Ethereum which has an ever-increasing development. so Ethereum became the best Altcoin recommendation to invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance
This year is a very good year for some altcoins in the market because in this year there are many great altcoins now in the market but not all of them are consistently great, for me the best altcoin that is showing great performance in the market is the ETHEREUM.

Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Did you hear about The Newton coin project?

Newton Coin Project was created to help fund research and development projects in the medical and renewable energy fields.

I think it can be very interesting. Maybe not for 2018. But in 2019, 2020, I see a very good opportunity there. Investing in helping science, it's great!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Trueteller

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:48:47 PM

I also believe that Etherium and look at the projects. If you have a rich roadmap before the end of the year, you can invest in them. But in this market, I feel uncomfortable in any alts. But with all this, the market will become bullish, so that new projects and part of the ICO can very well prove themselves

Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Cryptocurrency to invest? (invest and waitin for 1 year)
i don know too much about Cryptocurrency monitoring or which one is strong as btc? ....
(and pls name the best markets)
Thanks in advance

Bitcoin is your best bet,but if you want to add some altcoins I highly recommend Victoriouscoin,pesobit,bash these are new kids on the block and some stable altcoins like Rbies,Cbx and bytecent all of these coins are long term investment.
which I see for the development that existed in Ethereum so increased. so it will be very profitable to have Ethereum which has an ever-increasing development. so Ethereum became the best Altcoin recommendation to invest.
yes, I agree with you I think Ethereum is the best choice right now for investment, I see the development of Ethereum very well from time to time so it is reliable in the future
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

To gain a bigger profit better invest on lowcap coins like privcy. this coin startung to gain so much popularity now because of its fast development and supportive community that are really dedicated to this project.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

I think it would be good to invest in Acorn Collective and Refereum now. I think these are very promising altcoins.
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

I believe that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit. I have seen that INGOT Coin has announced partnerships with many different coins. INGOT Coin announce a partnership with Modern Finance Chain. The partnership secures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. MF Chain is building the most cost-effective cryptocurrency payment ecosystem that rewards the consumer as well as the merchant. MF Chain’s immediate goal is to become the foundation of commerce powered by the blockchain by bringing users the ability to transact using their favorite coins, based on a zero-fee model along with an innovative merchant rewards program.
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

I think the best altcoin to invest in 2018 is ethereum because of the good profit potentials that is has especially when you hold on long term. It is a stable coin, it has good management team and a very good and advanced blockchain technology.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

TIM Token is the only means of payment for services within the TIM ecosystem. TIM tokens are ERC20 compatible and will be sold and stored on the ETH platform until mainnet launch. Total supply is 100 million.
cristiwn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

I think there is one coin targeting mass adoption the right way, meaning easy integration as a payment option(imagine adding few code line to your store and there you have it), mining available for anyone, no installs, no downloads, wallets created automatically, easily exported/imported to/from any USB flash or hard disk, possibility to create a new mining pool with just one click, all intended to be as simple and light as possible for the end user.

Above all that, add token options, smart contracts, a optional degree of anonymity, scalable tx/sec, all code public, written in JavaScript from scratch. I think this coin will be quite big in the future, you should give it a look( webdollar ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257668.0

No ICO was held for this coin, is mineable, and launched just 2 months ago, is not even listed on any exchange but already is being traded on telegram channels. This one will be big!
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

I believe in ethereum. Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest for this year. Ethereum is potential coin you choose to Long-term and short term both investmens are best to ethereum. Ethereum technology developing day by day it has advance block chain smart contrasts system. Don't wait receive your payment and it's scalability is very worth.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

I suggest to choose ethereum, Ethereum quality is unquestionable that it is the best, you can see in Ethereum market has a very large community and its demand is increasing from time to time so I believe the future of ETH is very bright and reliable in the future front.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Tradelize. There are a lot of crypto market participants who will greatly welcome the opportunity to use a professional toolkit, which is based on mature market strategies and which gives regular people an easy way to enter the game.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

My favorite altcoin is Ethereum so I suggest you choose it for investment now,the quality of Ethereum is very good  and very promising you can see the development of Ethereum is pretty good in the market and now more popular.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:30:33 PM

In my opinion, you should buy BTC is the most reasonable, the current BTC prices are low. suitable for you to invest, I believe that by the end of 2018 will be the time of price boom of the BTC

coinsword66

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

This week, I have read from the website of TIM Coin that is ''As blockchain technology keeps evolving and scalability is being solved and measured in TPS, TIM(The Internet of Money) is developing a technology to achieve a max potential 100 million TPS using dynamic vertical shards based on geolocation of nodes. Next is imminent threat from quantum computer which will break encryption of existing blockchain and wallet security. TIM solved this using a patent pending quantum encryption (super singular isogenic encryption). TIM is a new blockchain built over ethereum code base using vertical sharding, on-demand partition, load distribution based on statistical model, DAG based network topology for nodes communication, scoring mechanism using gossip trust protocol (Rungfang), cuckoo filter instead of bloom filter and many more. Beyond this TIM has decentralism at its core values with micropayment and low fees, making it a preferred blockchain for Enterprise and Government.''
coinsword66

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

ICO is the creation of digital tokens on a blockchain that is distributed through public ledger. An ICO can be a source of capital for startup companies. In an ICO, a quantity of the crowdfunded cryptocurrency is sold to investors in the form of "tokens", in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum. These tokens are promoted as future functional units of currency if or when the ICO's funding goal is met and the project launches.ADC's ICO funds, from which develops those projects to make profits. Investors can redeem ADC for real benefits from projects developed by Venture. Ventures are independently developed with their own projects with technological support or ADC funding.
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Many ico were made in 2018 and are still being done. 90% of them will not see the end of a year, only to defraud people. But some of them quietly waiting. I can show Te-Food and CargoX among them. They are close to price of ico right now and will be valued in the upcoming period.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: