Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest (2018) ?  (Read 98685 times)
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

there are a couple of sensible ones, namely eth and Ripple, which coincide with these market conditions for short term and long term.
that's right, and if I own the best altcoin for the place of investing it is ETH. because the future of ETH will give us a huge profit in 2019 that will come. ETH is a coin that has a very good rise potential than other altcoin coins

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickensoup1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Ethereum not only as future-friendly and convenient forms of payment, but as wise long-term investments. The number of people who use crypto currencies is steadily increasing, and excitement has grown around the potentiality that the price of Ethereum and other virtual monies will soar in coming years. The concept of supply and demand is one of the basic laws of economics. In a nutshell, the rarer something is and the more in demand it is, the higher the price will be. Opinions, and especially the behavior of investors, have a serious impact on the price of this virtual asset. But this isn’t an isolated matter – investors’ opinions have always had an impact on virtually any publicly traded asset.In other words, when a popular investor shares positive sentiment about Ethereum or any other virtual currency and this news reaches the masses, it’s possible that its price is going to appreciate. Globalization has led many to take an interest in financial services that are doubter to international borders, including cryptocurrencies. Ethereum lets for more unlined, time and cost-efficient international money transfer. They are also perceived by some as a trustworthy alternative to localized currencies in regions with political conflict. A continuing issue is that the price of Ethereum and similar tokens has always been subject to a much wider range of price fluctuation, or volatility, than traditional currencies. This has stayed true as the concept seems more and more normal. Wide price fluctuation gives both investors and everyday digital cash users reasons to be skeptical about this innovation, even in the face of staggering potential payoffs.
The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities. INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

I think ethereum is the best altcoin to invest in this year. Now in crypto market ethereum running very well it's growing quickly and more chance it's replace Bitcoin . When you looking in crypto market ethereum is a lot of potential coin so definitely ethereum is best altcoin.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

there are a couple of sensible ones, namely eth and Ripple, which coincide with these market conditions for short term and long term.
that's right, and if I own the best altcoin for the place of investing it is ETH. because the future of ETH will give us a huge profit in 2019 that will come. ETH is a coin that has a very good rise potential than other altcoin coins
and it's time to buy and invest our money to buy Ethereum as much as we can afford, and I hope Ethereum will become a potential altcoin and have a good future, and will be very useful for many people, so Ethereum is great for us as an investment of time the old one, and I also think that in 2019 Ethereum will rise high, so do not miss this opportunity to buy at current prices.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

My favorite is the etherium. The term and volumes of production of the crypto currency under consideration are unlimited. The profit from mining does not decrease with the passage of time, as it happens in bitcoin.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

Hello, being a hero member here in bitcointalk is hard to attain and here you are asking some advise, so might as well share some things i do to help me choose a correct alt to invest though i think that you might know all of this since you've been here longer than me, but maybe some newbies can read and learn from this.

One of the reason for creating altcoins is to further decentralize the already decentralized cryptocurrency community. Altcoin simply creates the competition that Bitcoin needs to make the market constantly innovative. Each altcoin performs exceptionally in a certain aspect of cryptocurrency. Altcoin’s popularity based on market cap
A relatively new or less known altcoin will probably be harder to buy and have fewer crypto wallets to store it. Despite thousands of altcoins entering the market, only a few have managed to gain traction similar to Bitcoin during its early rise.

The popularity of an altcoin can be easily determined by its market capitalization. Market capitalization, or market cap, shows how big a crypto coin’s market is in dollar terms.

To calculate a crypto coin market cap, follow this formula:

Crypto coin market cap = (# of crypto coin in circulation) x (dollar exchange rate)

Let’s say there are 20 million bitcoins in circulation and the price of a bitcoin is $6000. The market cap of Bitcoin will be $120 billion.

Bitcoin’s market cap comprised 90% of the crypto market cap for a long time. The rise of other cryptocurrencies, however, decreased Bitcoin’s share of the market that is now around $110 billion.

The best way to learn which coins to invest in is to read about them and study the ones that got your attention. Once you do that, you’ll likely learn that you should avoid investing in an altcoin based on the hype built around it. Many coins nowadays are known to use by pump-and-dump group. A certain altcoin’s creator generates buzz around the altcoin to have people invest in it, inflating the altcoin’s price. Once the altcoin’s price appreciates, its creators will sell it all off, leaving most of the investors with useless coins and nobody to sell them to. If a certain altcoin already has a community built around it, join the community. Major altcoins commonly have a Facebook group, an official forum, a subreddit, and other places of gathering. There, you can coin developers specific questions. A strong community is a crucial indicator of an altcoin’s success.

Asgod

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

I think Ethereum and Binance coin is the best Altcoin to invest.
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Hey bro,I am holding some altcoins and I think they are potential altcoins to invest for 2018 .You can refer and make decisions for you :
 -ADA (cardano ) Neo OMG EOS BNB
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

ADC Project needs community support and help, so ADC is launching this bounty campaign for everyone who wants to join and help us revolutionize the blockchains. You can also join the Special bounty activity that will be rewarded 1.000 ADC.
You join ADC Special activity campaign to earn 10 Stakes by take a selfie with ADC logo and share on facebook or Twitter with hashtag #ADC
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:06:01 PM

I put my bet at Zencash. I think it is a excellent project with a very good developers team and are very focused.
I see no problem that in the future this will be one of the greatest projects ever.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

There are a lot of pennies on the market in 2018, but to pick a good penny I think now is the best time for you to invest in ETH, since its current price is down to $ 450. The future and now the ICO projects are using the ETH platform. I hope that future ETH prices will increase in the future and become a good source of income for everyone.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

There are a lot of pennies on the market in 2018, but to pick a good penny I think now is the best time for you to invest in ETH, since its current price is down to $ 450. The future and now the ICO projects are using the ETH platform. I hope that future ETH prices will increase in the future and become a good source of income for everyone.

the right choice if investing in etherum because the prospect of the future is potentially very good for the growth of its price and not in doubt with its usefulness in the future and will many people who need Ethereum for transactions. can we see now Ethereum is creeping back up the price although quite slow because market trends still have not risen.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best Alt to invest for huge gain 2018? (invest and waitin for 1 year)

Thanks in advance

I think after the high december and january prices, the market was under effect of the bearish market, and this market is still giving good buying chances. For me, ethereum, neo and IOTA are always good choices for the future.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Spl.yt is the first smart contract-powered e-commerce protocol designed to automate points of friction in the e-commerce industry -- barriers that have allowed large centralized oligopolistic entities (like Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, ebay, Walmart, and CJ Affiliate) to capture the legacy market. Spl.yt’s Alpha demo is available to test loading inventory onto its decentralized inventory system and to use its software tokens. A few other blockchain-based projects are developing platforms to address various issues plaguing today’s e-commerce regime, thereby validating the need for solutions, though their centralized business models and failure to contemplate decentralized governance over their products indicates they will never reach the same levels of success truly decentralized projects Bitcoin or Ethereum have. Without evidence of progress and a truly decentralized mission, we do not believe these new projects represent real competition, so Spl.yt’s real competitors are those listed above that reap a lion’s share of the rewards without adding value for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces.
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

The concept of supply and demand is one of the basic laws of economics. In a nutshell, the rarer something is and the more in demand it is, the higher the price will be. Opinions, and especially the behavior of investors, have a serious impact on the price of this virtual asset. But this isn’t an isolated matter – investors’ opinions have always had an impact on virtually any publicly traded asset.In other words, when a popular investor shares positive sentiment about Ethereum or any other virtual currency and this news reaches the masses, it’s possible that its price is going to appreciate.Working towards the same target inspires in the team members with a strong sense of purpose. The team realizes value in working together as the common goal provides them a logical reason to work together, along with receiving mutual benefits for the company as well as the team. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate. This gives all the employees a chance to pick up skills from their colleagues or team mates and build upon their strengths. These newly-learned skills can then be practiced in their own field to look at things with a new perspective and make improvements and enhancements.Komorebi means the sunshine filtering through the leaves of a tree.  INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance.
The group of ICOs along with plan to found a single platform that will admit all their communities to use their utilities at the same time. Moreover, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.
Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

Well you should consider Spotcoin.
Spotcoin is developing a complete digital asset management toolkit. One intuitive interface that will provide access to digital asset markets, over-the-counter trading (OTC), mining and payments. Spotpay allows for fast, cheap, convenient retail transactions using digital assets.

Read on how Spotcoin Will make NEP-5 tokens work for everyone
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-place-in-the-neo-universe-9c6688696c23
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

The best Altcoin, in my opinion, is Ethereum.
Ethereum is a good coin and has a good level of technology if you do not know the advantages and disadvantages you can find it in the search engine.
Ethereum is an altcoin suitable for long-term investment of 1-2 years time range.
You will benefit greatly from Ethereum investments.
JezaPoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

Ethereum I think the best altcoin, in my opinion Ethereum has a better rise potential than other Altcoin and the price is quite stable, so I recommend to choose Ethereum for your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: