Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Anyone Interested in a Private Banking Solution for BITCoin? FULLY OUT OF GOV'T and Big Bank and Wall Street Hand?  (Voting closed: October 02, 2013, 01:06:04 AM)
Yes - 18 (20.7%)
No - 16 (18.4%)
Maybe - 16 (18.4%)
WE NEED THIS! - 12 (13.8%)
We Do Not Need That! - 25 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank!  (Read 5996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
laffenlarry (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:14:19 AM

laffenlarry do you know what a prospectus is?

Very Much So. However we will only be contacting prospective partners through a Blind Buy In Offer Process. If your have an offer you would like to present, then please - Submit Proposal for Buy In to bbproject@bgmco.info or to info@bgmco.info.

Buy in is restricted to Bonds Issued, securitized to hard assets to guarantee return of initial investment. All partnerships are seed only, and partners will be strictly 'non managing/silent partners' for the first 12 months of any successful partnership formation, so as to provide full hands on learning and assimilation of processes before allowing directoral or managerial controls in any form. This is done to protect the integrity of our process, and ensure partners can be phased into profitable satellite operations should they choose to start a InteNodal Financial Organization (an eventual subproject to rebrand the .info domain purpose to that of housing other (I)nter(N)odal (F)inancial (O)rganizations of their own, to establish a fully decentralized and highly competitive market.

Successful candidates, so deemed solely at our discretion, will be contacted for further discussion or entry level informal conversations.

Thank you for your interest.
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:17:36 AM

Very Much So. However we will only be contacting prospective partners through a Blind Buy In Offer Process. If your have an offer you would like to present, then please - Submit Proposal for Buy In to bbproject@bgmco.info or to info@bgmco.info.

Buy in is restricted to Bonds Issued, securitized to hard assets to guarantee return of initial investment. All partnerships are seed only, and partners will be strictly 'non managing/silent partners' for the first 12 months of any successful partnership formation, so as to provide full hands on learning and assimilation of processes before allowing directoral or managerial controls in any form. This is done to protect the integrity of our process, and ensure partners can be phased into profitable satellite operations should they choose to start a InteNodal Financial Organization (an eventual subproject to rebrand the .info domain purpose to that of housing other (I)nter(N)odal (F)inancial (O)rganizations of their own, to establish a fully decentralized and highly competitive market.

Successful candidates, so deemed solely at our discretion, will be contacted for further discussion or entry level informal conversations.

Explain to me what a prospectus is.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:21:11 AM

Explain to me what a prospectus is.

If you are unable to obtain an education by which to come to understand such simple Disclosure Documents, please do not expect me out and provide you with an education for you for free.

Thank you for your contribution.
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:22:01 AM

You don't know what a prospectus is, do you?
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:24:35 AM

IF you were able to read between the lines of my last, Sir, or Madam, you may find the leadings in on a Prospectus Objective.

Or was that missed somehow.

Thank you for continued contributions.
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:26:28 AM

IF you were able to read between the lines of my last, Sir, or Madam, you may find the leadings in on a Prospectus Objective.

I can only conclude you don't know what one is, as you have shown no evidence of knowing what the word means.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3276

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:27:25 AM

We have selected a transaction - but we this is just for pure amusement:  1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy
A single little transaction to give rise.
Beyond that - You will receive no further confirmation of anything - it is Private, Confidential, and No For Public Disclosure. We are a Private Service, not a Public Service.
We'd be just as happy to have No Dealings with; as we prefer dealing with people capable of seeing beyond their own noses.

LOL! Yes that is very amusing. Anyone can pick an address and claim it is theirs. BurtW proved that he owns his address, but you are a bitcoin noob and you don't even know how. You will never prove that you own 1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy because you can't. You are a liar and this is all a scam.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
plexipay

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:27:53 AM

I have been reading this thread for a while, and I would like to kindly ask you to discontinue your practice of putting something of this nature at the end of every post, particularly after those in which you insult the poster you then proceed to thank. Dropping this line will not make you seem any less business-like.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:32:40 AM

I can only conclude you don't know what one is, as you have shown no evidence of knowing what the word means.

Again, I refer you to my first response to you, where I had already touched on "Disclosure Documents"; but you eyes must be getting frail at your old age, or you have lost your reading glasses.

Thanks for your continued participation!
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:33:34 AM

laffenlarry are you aware what an 'illegal distribution' is in terms of Canada's securities and investment laws? Are you aware of disclosure requirements? Do you actually realise your literally breaking the law right now? Are you even registered with the CSA?
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:34:37 AM

I have been reading this thread for a while, and I would like to kindly ask you to discontinue your practice of putting something of this nature at the end of every post, particularly after those in which you insult the poster you then proceed to thank. Dropping this line will not make you seem any less business-like.

You are correct - I shall forgo my personal amusements.

But, thank YOU for your participation!
plexipay

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:36:47 AM

You are exceedingly welcome.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:37:14 AM

laffenlarry are you aware what an 'illegal distribution' is in terms of Canada's securities and investment laws? Are you aware of disclosure requirements? Do you actually realise your literally breaking the law right now? Are you even registered with the CSA?

Yes, we are aware of the technicalities and legalities, however your perception is flawed as no securities are traded, exchanged, nor sold, nor bought, by, through, or on behalf of our clients, at any time; nor is there any investment structure associated.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:38:16 AM

You are exceedingly welcome.

Very Quip.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:39:00 AM

We have selected a transaction - but we this is just for pure amusement:  1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy

http://blockchain.info/address/1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy

You selected an address which shows 0.01 BTC (about $1.41) and you did not even prove it is yours.  It could be anyone's address.

If you are not going to sign a message with the private key in order to prove it is yours why not say this address is yours?

http://blockchain.info/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a (>$15.5M)

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 01:46:52 AM

http://blockchain.info/address/1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy

You selected an address which shows 0.01 BTC (about $1.41) and you did not even prove it is yours.  It could be anyone's address.

If you are not going to sign a message with the private key in order to prove it is yours why not say this address is yours?

http://blockchain.info/address/1933phfhK3ZgFQNLGSDXvqCn32k2buXY8a (>$15.5M)

I could have, but I didn't - It's real.

I guess that's where the beautiful lines of privacy for our clients mixes with anonymity through the world of secrecy; only the transaction exists. Everything else has been left to ether. That is the purpose of anonymity afterall. That is purpose of privacy.

But, I do not need to prove anything to you. And my value is not determined by your opinion of me. So I'll let you to your thoughts, with only the figments of your imagination to guide you to what ever conclusion you would like to fantasize about.
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:58:46 AM

RCMP's CAFC now has you on file:

Complaint Information
Report ID   131745
Complaint Version   0
Crime Type   Investment Fraud
Crime Sub-Type   Misrepresentation of Investment Information (including False Prospectus)
Complaint Filing Date   2013-04-05
Crime Start Date   2013-04-05
Crime End Date   
Level of Public Interest   Municipal
Total Amount Lost   0
Estimated Proceeds   0
Value of Offence   0
Organized Crime   No
Personal Information Lost   
Evidence   Documents not in your possession,
Evidence Description   Attempting a 'HYIP' investment scam, posing as a fake unregistered company.
Crime Description   Attempting to solicit investments for a illegal investment.

Filer Information
Filer ID   1191917
Filer Type   Individual
[REDACTED]

Suspect Information
Organization Information
Organization ID   1055480
Organization Name   Robert Chamberlain (BMGCO fake investment company)
Address   #102, 3120 116A Avenue

PO Box   
City   Edmonton
Province/State   Alberta
Country   Canada
Postal/Zip Code   T5W 4W6
Website   http://bmgco.info

Phone Number1:   (778)3006691   Home
Suspect ID   1191920
First Name   Robert
Last Name   Chamberlain
Gender   M

PO Box   
City   Edmonton
Province/State   Alberta
Country   Canada
Suspect Description   Male, around mid 30's. Brown hair average height.
Phone Number 1:   (778)3006691   Home
Email   
Suspect ID   1191921

Misrepresentation of Investment Information Details (including False Prospectus)
The Misrepresentation Type   False Pretences or Statements
Medium used to spread news   Internet
Value of Loss   
Victim Impact   N/A
Available Document Type   Other Statement (including Annual Report)
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:00:52 AM

Now that was uncalled for.  We were just getting warmed up.  Spoilsport.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:02:33 AM

RCMP's CAFC now has you on file:

Complaint Information
Report ID   131745
Complaint Version   0
Crime Type   Investment Fraud
Crime Sub-Type   Misrepresentation of Investment Information (including False Prospectus)
Complaint Filing Date   2013-04-05
Crime Start Date   2013-04-05
Crime End Date   
Level of Public Interest   Municipal
Total Amount Lost   0
Estimated Proceeds   0
Value of Offence   0
Organized Crime   No
Personal Information Lost   
Evidence   Documents not in your possession,
Evidence Description   Attempting a 'HYIP' investment scam, posing as a fake unregistered company.
Crime Description   Attempting to solicit investments for a illegal investment.

Filer Information
Filer ID   1191917
Filer Type   Individual
[REDACTED]

Suspect Information
Organization Information
Organization ID   1055480
Organization Name   Robert Chamberlain (BMGCO fake investment company)

PO Box   
City   Edmonton
Province/State   Alberta
Country   Canada
Website   http://bmgco.info

Phone Number1:   (778)3006691   Home
Suspect ID   1191920
First Name   Robert
Last Name   Chamberlain
Gender   M

PO Box   
City   Edmonton
Province/State   Alberta
Country   Canada
Suspect Description   Male, around mid 30's. Brown hair average height.
Phone Number 1:   (778)3006691   Home
Email   
Suspect ID   1191921

Misrepresentation of Investment Information Details (including False Prospectus)
The Misrepresentation Type   False Pretences or Statements
Medium used to spread news   Internet
Value of Loss   
Victim Impact   N/A
Available Document Type   Other Statement (including Annual Report)

Thank you for your notification - we look forward to speaking with them.

Please note that we at times reserve the right to reverse prosecute for False Allegations, and that transmission of such over cable or wire constitutes Willful Intent To Discredit based on Speculation, which could be referred to Libel Charges being laid, for unsubstantiated complaints.

I welcome their visits and to the discussions that we will be able to have with them in regard to your recklessness in pursuing such wild and non meritous acqusations.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:04:10 AM

A complete print out of this entire discussion thread has now been taken to provide a record on file.

This is done to ensure we can show relevant cause in pursuit of reverse prosecution should such action need to be taken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: