Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Anyone Interested in a Private Banking Solution for BITCoin? FULLY OUT OF GOV'T and Big Bank and Wall Street Hand?  (Voting closed: October 02, 2013, 01:06:04 AM)
Yes - 18 (20.7%)
No - 16 (18.4%)
Maybe - 16 (18.4%)
WE NEED THIS! - 12 (13.8%)
We Do Not Need That! - 25 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 87

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! BitCoin Fully Decentralized Hard Asset Backed Bank!  (Read 5996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dflatline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:11:27 AM

A complete print out of this entire discussion thread has now been taken to provide a record on file.

This is done to ensure we can show relevant cause in pursuit of reverse prosecution should such action need to be taken.

What do you think they were sent, Robert? A picture of my dick?

Good luck paying for a lawyer when you spend hours a night begging for bitcoins on the internet.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:16:01 AM

Be quick, "Robert", if you run outside and wave real anxiously, they might stop and... wait, what the hell does Canadian police even do, invite you to some poutine?

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:25:51 AM

In response to the last couple of postings by some readers THIS IS A NOTICE TO ALL:

I have contacted the K DIVISION RCMP Office in response to this allegation.

Their contact information is as follows:

RCMP K Division
11140 - 109 Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T5G 2T4
780-412-5424

I HAVE BEEN ADVISED to DISCLAIM that this is a Research Project, and that NO LIVE TRANSACTIONS In relation to the project have Ever Been Exchanged or Transmitted to this Ficticious Reserach and Development Project.

THIS PROJECT Seeks To Present a Fictitious Operation for Research and Social Response Analysis. The research obtained herefrom will be used to formalize and found a corporation which will house the successful components of the here presented items, as deemed by us to have been successful for launch into a purposeful product for consumption by the public or private individuals.

You are welcome to contact them to inquire for yourselves.

Thank you.

Please feel free to continue with the discussion.
greyhawk

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:27:26 AM

Yeah, but how was the poutine?
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:34:35 AM

I HAVE BEEN ADVISED to DISCLAIM that this is a Research Project, and that NO LIVE TRANSACTIONS In relation to the project have Ever Been Exchanged or Transmitted to this Ficticious Reserach and Development Project.

You claimed earlier you had clients:

The structures and foundations are sound, and have been working for our 45 active clients very well.

Oh wait, this is fictitious. Your clients are a fiction, or as some people might word it a 'lie'.

THIS PROJECT Seeks To Present a Fictitious Operation

Yes, it does. We've been telling you that since the beginning.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:37:30 AM

You claimed earlier you had clients:

The structures and foundations are sound, and have been working for our 45 active clients very well.

Oh wait, this is fictitious. Your clients are a fiction, or as some people might word it a 'lie'.

THIS PROJECT Seeks To Present a Fictitious Operation

Yes, it does. We've been telling you that since the beginning.

You would be correct - but what you did not know is that the Clients are MODELS, and Not Real People. But that would have been discussed with a prospective investor, not here in public, as it was part of the social research.

You had to believe it was real so we could input REAL responses from parties.

But, now that has led you, with your assumptions, down the wrong road, because you chose to be baligarent and contemptuous.

We welcome any visit from any authorities, so we may lay charges as required for Claims Base On Speculation.

You should have just send an email to info@bgmco.info, instead of being a dumb ass.
gselsidi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:37:56 AM

asss
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:41:34 AM

You are full of shit.  You do not have ANY Bitcoins.  If you have you could prove it just like this:

http://blockchain.info/address/1HJzFEUPybQJeEJz8h292jSgtYg1XPyHR4

The address 1HJzFEUPybQJeEJz8h292jSgtYg1XPyHR4 currently contains over $40K

G2WtA80FWpJ5d80ZtQIaBoofD65yVQ4KCahgycmyB+URKiLOS3wcC0WdmJnMvGlM0H5d49wsAXGAcx33tEOyk1M=

I showed you one of my addresses now you show me yours.

We have selected a transaction - but we this is just for pure amusement:  1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy

A single little transaction to give rise.

Beyond that - You will receive no further confirmation of anything - it is Private, Confidential, and No For Public Disclosure. We are a Private Service, not a Public Service.

We'd be just as happy to have No Dealings with; as we prefer dealing with people capable of seeing beyond their own noses.

But, enjoy your breadcrumb.

Thanks for your continued contributions to the conversation!

laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:44:30 AM

You are full of shit.  You do not have ANY Bitcoins.  If you have you could prove it just like this:

G2WtA80FWpJ5d80ZtQIaBoofD65yVQ4KCahgycmyB+URKiLOS3wcC0WdmJnMvGlM0H5d49wsAXGAcx33tEOyk1M=

We have selected a transaction - but we this is just for pure amusement:  1KfEpjpgaYmTJyXBEikykEgjXrDMxpVCcy

Beyond that - You will receive no further confirmation of anything - it is Private, Confidential, and No For Public Disclosure. We are a Private Service, not a Public Service.

We'd be just as happy to have No Dealings with; as we prefer dealing with people capable of seeing beyond their own noses.

Indeed - a test transaction between US the PARTIES doing the research - to see if the models worked, and so we could learn about BITCoin. Again, research to analyze and assess processes which would be required, thier workings, and how we need to adapt to them.
greyhawk

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:45:01 AM

I am soliciting donations for a fictious project where I offer consultation to failed scammers and by "offering consultation" I mean hit their faces with bricks. Fictious ones of course.
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:45:38 AM

"Our operation is fictious, our clients are NOT REAL PEOPLE. Now please donate Bitcoin. If you do not believe this is real then it's you who is the dumbass" - paraphrased from a thing a man unironically said in public.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:45:55 AM

Yes - exactly as stated " we selected a transactoin for pure amusement "; and that is EXACTLY what we meant.
just amusement then?
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:46:44 AM

"Our operation is fictious, our clients are NOT REAL PEOPLE. Now please donate Bitcoin. If you do not believe this is real then it's you who is the dumbass" - paraphrased from a thing a man unironically said in public.

Donations, are still just that - donations.
dflatline

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:49:27 AM

And what do they call it when you solicit donations under false pretenses? Like here, just for example:

http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2013/03/montgomery_police_investigatin_23.html

Ah, yes. They call it a 'scam'.
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 02:51:55 AM

And what do they call it when you solicit donations under false pretenses? Like here, just for example:

http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2013/03/montgomery_police_investigatin_23.html

Ah, yes. They call it a 'scam'.

It is - exactly what it is. A donation. And I receive a DONATION to that address I use it to continue with my research and pay for acquiring things that I need to continue it, so that I can finish the design of the processes, and continue with development.

Like all donations!
greyhawk

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:56:34 AM

As I do. Donate for brickology research, people. Better bricks means better houses and a safer quieter neighborhood. Well, after the screaming stops at least.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 04:16:04 AM

You had to believe it was real so we could input REAL responses from parties.

Is this you Matthew?

( sorry Matthew Smiley )

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 04:34:46 AM

We Have Had a Brain Storm!

Thank to the poster in relation to the RCMP Complaint! We have a Fantastic Idea that we completely overlooked!

**IF There Are Any Law Enforcement Agencies Out There RCMP, FBI, DPs, ETC - WE Want To Hear From You! **

Our Strategies for leverage the BitCoin could also provide you forensic structures for investigations INTO REAL FRAUDS!

We'd be very happy to discuss any and all ideas with you!

Please Contact Us Directly - (We're sure you'll be able to do that without us leaving our contact details here in public).

My Name is Rob Chamberlain, and I"M The One That was Complained About! (But I can help you too with your investigations if you think about what's housed in the discussion and see the potential for the MISUSE of the BitCoin, as much as the Valid and Legitimate Uses!)

I thought I'd make this offer, in case any bureaus or agencies are now actively monitoring this thread!

You can contact me directly right away using the EMAIL BUTTON ON THE LEFT!

Thanks!
johnblaze

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:35:00 AM

How does your bank make money?
laffenlarry (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 04:48:02 AM

How does your bank make money?

As the Money Outfitter would be a decentralized system, costs are extremely low. Operations could be set up where people could become self employed by them. We would have part of our money then come by the way of branding. We, as a service having financial interests, would also make investments, and a plethora of other vehicles by which to grow.

As such costs of operation are low, and if people around the world became "financial organizations that helped people move around thier money, make money through interst, etc" this woudl be a viable mass relese option by which banking could quickly become obsolete as we know it.

However, the need to preserve value is always primal and basal. A BitCoin has only a perceived and speculative value; to keep that value 'alive' it must be converted to tangible, fungible, real hard 'value items or inventories'.

Of our "setup/structures", the Financial Aspect is only 1/3 of the entire projects. We are attempting a Triumptive Approach. So we make money, be it little, off the financial branch, then some off branding, certifications for verified and reliable traders of the Currencies, and so forth.

It is but one small bit of a much bigger structure.

Thanks for yoru question!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: