Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere  (Read 94678 times)
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:17:23 PM

so darcrus needs to raise 517 more BTC in 9 days? what is the plan to do so?

The last day will be a craze filled day with more participation. No one wants their BTC locked up for weeks at a time. I'm not worrying, neither should you. Smiley
What happens if the 1000 BTC target is not reached?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:46:00 PM

CORE Magazine December 2016 - Darcrus, Waves, Komodo, Xaurum & More

https://www.joomag.com/magazine/http-coremediainfo-december-2016/0294254001480185313?short
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:01:00 PM

The last day will be a craze filled day with more participation. No one wants their BTC locked up for weeks at a time. I'm not worrying, neither should you. Smiley

It is very simple, we will make a refund. But I sincerely believe that we can achieve our goals.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:36:00 PM

It is very simple, we will make a refund. But I sincerely believe that we can achieve our goals.
Yeah Darcrus is way too good of a project to not reach the minimum target.  Smiley

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:16:43 AM

Yeah Darcrus is way too good of a project to not reach the minimum target.  Smiley

Right on. It is now on cruise control. Lets see on the last 4 days of ICO. Surely it will hit the mark. So no worry guys. It is too good to not pass up
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:49:34 AM

Will the darcrus project still continue even if the 1k btc wasnt reached?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:53:14 AM

Nope , it was clearly stated that below 1k fund will scrap the project and donors will get refund. But I seriously doubt it would not reach 1k . Sigwo has a lot of backers and potential ideas to make darcrus great.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:06:01 AM

Nope , it was clearly stated that below 1k fund will scrap the project and donors will get refund. But I seriously doubt it would not reach 1k . Sigwo has a lot of backers and potential ideas to make darcrus great.

I doubt if 1k will be raised, because btc is up a lot nowadays, people trade btc again, ico maybe less attractive.
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:51:54 AM

Darcrus: Why Companies Need dAppsheet?

Steven Grove, the founder of Sigwo Technologies, has recently announced a crowdfunding initiative for Darcrus, a blockchain startup that will develop and sell software and consultancy solutions to companies looking to integrate blockchain onto their infrastructure. Since its start on the 21st of November, the Initial Coin Offering has received over 483 bitcoins, reaching almost half of the current goal in the first two weeks of the event.

dAppsheet, the first software to be developed by Darcrus, is a decentralized application that allows companies to migrate into a blockchain-based system by replicating their databases wherever a dAppsheet node is running. This system allows the company to have an auditable, secure and decentralized database and in which every office acts as disaster recovery system for the other. dAppsheet has already spawn interest among several companies that are looking into the benefits that this system may bring them.

Among these companies is C3 Technologies. When asked about the problems that dAppsheet could solve, Rick Lim said:

“One of the many areas of concern with owning a business is providing the most accurate financial data. With Darcrus, there leaves zero room for error. This eliminates the "guaranteed 10% loss" that all businesses assume while doing business.”

Read more - http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/357-darcrus-why-companies-need-dappsheet
usorin

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:11:54 AM

I think the same, of course, anyway if you'll make a refund how do you'll pay the bounties? signature, translations etc?
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 10:17:02 AM

I think the same, of course, anyway if you'll make a refund how do you'll pay the bounties? signature, translations etc?

Bounties are only paid if we reach 1k BTC. We'll cross that bridge if we get there. In the meantime, get the word out about Darcrus! Smiley
shadowhlohavec

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

NoizChain

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 11:31:05 AM

Unfortunately, it seems like the goal 1000btc won't be reached at the end, Are you considering also to accept for example 500-600 Btc which is quite a good amount of money to start in my opinion... People don't want refunds  Grin

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:45:24 AM

Unfortunately, it seems like the goal 1000btc won't be reached at the end, Are you considering also to accept for example 500-600 Btc which is quite a good amount of money to start in my opinion... People don't want refunds  Grin

You are surely a newbie with no confidence . Watch this  funding as it unfold before your last BTC.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 11:49:47 AM

1000 btc is achievable if they do some massive  advertisement and updates regarding to their tokens and look what happen on ICN they accumulated more tbc and they surpass their target amouny since they are doing a good job for giving some exposure to their coins and that should be darcus needs to take some consideration so the treshold will be reach at the end of the ico they should give some good pays so the bounty hunters can help them in terms of advertisement.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:32:21 PM

15% for Darcrus!

Hello everyone! Darcrus has been making the rounds in different media outlets, as well as outside contact from businesses, startup accelerators and media introduction firms. There is a ton of interest in Darcrus and our dAppsheet technology. Just recap a few articles and news:

CORE Media December Issue
Why Companies Need dAppsheets
Blocktalk
Cointelegraph Article

Not to mention many others. Just a reminder, for the next 1 day and 5 hours you can get a 15% bonus for your participation in the Darcrus ICO! Always keep up with our current funding levels by visiting our home site.

Take a peek at the dAppsheet v0.1 Alpha template. Enjoy!

https://blog.darcr.us/15-for-darcrus-84df6ca173f9#.ggbq62r51

https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/805040535534764032
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 06:37:26 PM

Steven Grove, the founder of Sigwo Technologies, has recently announced a crowdfunding initiative for Darcrus, a blockchain startup that will develop and sell software and consultancy solutions to companies looking to integrate blockchain onto their infrastructure. Since its start on the 21st of November, the Initial Coin Offering has received over 483 bitcoins, reaching almost half of the current goal in the first two weeks of the event.

dAppsheet, the first software to be developed by Darcrus, is a decentralized application that allows companies to migrate into a blockchain-based system by replicating their databases wherever a dAppsheet node is running. This system allows the company to have an auditable, secure and decentralized database and in which every office acts as disaster recovery system for the other. dAppsheet has already spawn interest among several companies that are looking into the benefits that this system may bring them.

Among these companies is C3 Technologies. When asked about the problems that dAppsheet could solve, Rick Lim said:

“One of the many areas of concern with owning a business is providing the most accurate financial data. With Darcrus, there leaves zero room for error. This eliminates the "guaranteed 10% loss" that all businesses assume while doing business.”

Read more - http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/357-darcrus-why-companies-need-dappsheet

Nice piece, hope this get more investors attention and see good reason to back this project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:06:40 PM

Nice piece, hope this get more investors attention and see good reason to back this project
Yeah I agree this is a super great project.  Hopefully more investors will see the potential and jump on the train before it leaves.  I think the last day will be a big surprise for all of us.  Might even surpass 1000 BTC  Wink

Dirgantara

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:55:32 PM

Hi, i joined Darcrus twitter campaign even before TVE. Frankly I never see any Darcrus retweet task on my TVE account. Probably because of country restriction. I keep on retweeting because i thought i was eligibled for the early campaign but not for the TVE one. But now i just figured out that Darcrus twitter campaign has moved entirely into TVE. Is that mean that i won't received anything from this campaign?
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:40:51 PM

Unfortunately, it seems like the goal 1000btc won't be reached at the end, Are you considering also to accept for example 500-600 Btc which is quite a good amount of money to start in my opinion... People don't want refunds  Grin

1000 btc is achievable if they do some massive  advertisement (...)
this is true, but the really have to start it. until now, I dont see any serious marketing here. I mentioned for example icocountdown.com MANY DAYS AGO and it is still not listed. But I cannot remember any ICO in the near past, which was not listed there and was succesful. I mean this is just a small example of wrong marketing
Also they should start a massive bounty campaign like decent or co.
It is not a surprise for me that this ANN has just 38 pages. HOw can you ecxept to raise 1K with such a bad marketing. I mean this project has potential but nobody knows it
ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:59:50 AM

I get free dacrus in TVE, I hope darcrus project succses  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: