Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2017, 04:10:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere  (Read 80579 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 04:57:38 PM

ICO Darcrus gave me back everything I invested! All to be honest! Wink  Thank DEV for honesty and efficiency!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join the Crowdfunding Revolution ►► FundYourselfNow.com ◄◄ Crowdsale with
attractive rewards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klarki

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:08:05 PM

It is a pity that the ICO did not take place.
When you are planning to the launch?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ParmaBTC

Activity: 812

Chat https://tawk.to/ParmaBit Telegram @Parmabit

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 06:33:14 PM

First of all, i just received my fund back, so refund is running fine. thanks to sigwo

Second, a question:
i understood translators will be paid at the end of second ICO,  the second translation will be paid separatly.
Am I correct?

Waiting for the killer app of Altcoins
HomoHenning

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:37:16 PM

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign!

this will create big trouble...not everybody is checking his mails every day...
I don't understand why the existing investors can't have the option to take part in the new ICO with reduced bonus

██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
        ▄▄              ██████████████
      ▄████▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████▄                        ██████████████
  ▄████████████▄                      ██████████████
▄████████████████▄                    ██████████████
▀████████████████▀                    ██████████████
  ▀████████████▀                      ██████████████
    ▀████████▀                        ██████████████
      ▀████▀            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀              ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████

.polybius bank

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 1218

You have to stand up for some things in this world

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:15:32 PM

Refund requested: waiting for the transaction to be confiremed. For what is worth I think I will take part into your ICO again since you showed something very few have in the field.
Thank you

"To live in accordance with how one thinks. Be yourself and don't try to impose your criteria on the rest. I don't expect others to live like me. I want to respect people's freedom, but I defend my freedom. And that comes with the courage to say what you think, even if sometimes others don't share those views." José "Pepe" Mujica
coinmenace

Activity: 448

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:33:58 PM

HEAR YE HEAR YE!

ALL BOUNTIES WILL BE PAID! YES ALL BOUNTIES WILL BE PAID!

After the next ICO completes. TVE is still on and signatures will be updated! We have your information and will calculate for this failed attempt, and new rules for the NEW ICO. EITHER WAY YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PARTICIPATED IN!!!!

Please. Spread the word. Thanks. Merry Christmas Smiley

Clarification though - If a signature bounty participant joined in the failed ICO 1.0, but decides not to join in the ICO 2.0 signature bounty - will the participant still get his "bounty" share based on the participation in the ICO 1.0 signature campaign?

And when will the new signature campaign & ICO 2.0 start?

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:18:38 AM

HEAR YE HEAR YE!

After the next ICO completes. TVE is still on and signatures will be updated! We have your information and will calculate for this failed attempt, and new rules for the NEW ICO. EITHER WAY YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PARTICIPATED IN!!!!

Thanks for the updates.
Good luck for the 2round ICO.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:38:17 AM

HEAR YE HEAR YE!

Clarification though - If a signature bounty participant joined in the failed ICO 1.0, but decides not to join in the ICO 2.0 signature bounty - will the participant still get his "bounty" share based on the participation in the ICO 1.0 signature campaign?

And when will the new signature campaign & ICO 2.0 start?

All calculations were made for each participant until 12.11.2016 You can check your status here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XyhBF4lTlf9wi1A4pnyzpxoRFcQPneRfteimjWvC1nU

As soon as all refunds will be made for each ICO 1.0 participant.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jwiz168

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:51:35 AM

I sent all 512 registered participants an email to give instructions on providing the BTC refund address.

BTC REFUND option is open and available to fill out!

2FA IS *ENFORCED* for DARCRUS refunds. After entering your credentials, click the SUBMIT button and check your email. Check SPAM, JUNK, TRASH, special rules, etc etc for the confirmation code email. Check these places before emailing or PMing me. MY EMAIL IS

info@darcr.us

Click the 'Refund Address' link on the left
Enter ANY BTC ADDRESS YOU WISH!!!!!!
I will be processing refunds in batches. You will receive your sent BTC amount minus any transaction fees.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign!

I will be sending BTC back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you in the next successful campaign. Please. Spread the word. Thanks. Merry Christmas!

Advance Merry Christmas too sigwo and just send out my btc refund address just as instructed . Darcrus will be back with a vengeance and I'll stick to your project as time goes by and start to do another ICO. Great project indeed.

NTRY Engaging in contracts on a go!
WEB | DISCUSSION | TWITTER
yhlsqj

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:54:41 AM

HEAR YE HEAR YE!

Great can take part in the sig campaign this time. Merry Christmas

How to run the system? We have dar tokens but ICO failed, so how to exchange dar token into bitcoin? Or you will pay us viral points instead? I have some in TVE account. OP you are generous, others don't pay bounties if ico failed
Twiggy Smile

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:15:31 AM

How to run the system? We have dar tokens but ICO failed, so how to exchange dar token into bitcoin? Or you will pay us viral points instead? I have some in TVE account. OP you are generous, others don't pay bounties if ico failed

ICO 1.0 participants will receive payment for Sig and TVE, as soon as ICO 2.0 will be finished.

When will begin the new ICO 2.0 stage? As soon as all BTC refunds will be made for each ICO 1.0 participant.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mortare

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:29:26 AM

ICO Darcrus gave me back everything I invested! All to be honest! Wink  Thank DEV for honesty and efficiency!!!

Same here, GJ for the fast transfer. Looking forward for the new ICO.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:05:04 AM

Got my BTC back

malcovixeffect

Activity: 434

Hiten Misturugi

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:14:17 AM

waiting for the relaunch and happy to participate again.  Smiley
torikan

Activity: 350

Bayrakları Bayrak Yapan Üstündeki Kandır

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:26:25 AM

I made an investment. Not enough money collected. What will happen.  Huh

I did not fully understand. Is ICO going to continue or it will be a money back

Twiggy Smile

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:43:32 AM

I made an investment. Not enough money collected. What will happen.  Huh

I did not fully understand. Is ICO going to continue or it will be a money back

Hi. Please check your email or:

BTC REFUND option is open and available to fill out! 2FA IS *ENFORCED* for DARCRUS refunds. After entering your credentials, click the SUBMIT button and check your email. Check SPAM, JUNK, TRASH, special rules, etc etc for the confirmation code email. Check these places before emailing or PMing me. MY EMAIL IS

*info@darcr.us*

Click the 'Refund Address' link on the left

Enter ANY BTC ADDRESS YOU WISH!!!!!!

I will be processing refunds in batches. You will receive your sent BTC amount minus any transaction fees.

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BTC ADDRESS SAVED BY December 14th, 2016 at 1800GMT!! I must close out the refunds in a timely manner to carry out with the revised campaign! I will be sending BTC back to you as fast as possible! Thank you for your participation and I hope to see you in the next _successful_ campaign. Smiley

https://blog.darcr.us/ico-is-complete-99e9b7d1f518#.eu69b3jar

See also

ICO 1.0 participants will receive payment for Sig and TVE, as soon as ICO 2.0 will be finished.

When will begin the new ICO 2.0 stage? As soon as all BTC refunds will be made for each ICO 1.0 participant.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
giagge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:39:58 AM

Sorry i dont understand i have Darcrus Tokens on TVE , how can I do to refund ? .

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Twiggy Smile

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 11:48:21 AM

Sorry i dont understand i have Darcrus Tokens on TVE , how can I do to refund ? .

So now, please wait for the beginning of a new ICO 2.0 phase. After the end of new ICO 2.0 phase, all the bounties participants will receive their reward.

"Refund" it mean: Bitcoin refunding to those participants who have invested their money in the first ICO 1.0 phase.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
giagge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:01:53 PM

So now, please wait for the beginning of a new ICO 2.0 phase. After the end of new ICO 2.0 phase, all the bounties participants will receive their reward.

"Refund" it mean: Bitcoin refunding to those participants who have invested their money in the first ICO 1.0 phase.

Ah ok thanks for explain Smiley .

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Zaducis

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:58:50 PM

There will be some changes in technical? Blockchain on Waves or NXT?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.