Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲  (Read 118898 times)
DuckDice.io (OP)

Activity: 1335
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:10:39 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 11:48:54 AM by DuckDice.io

Congratulations!

Member Iliedobrii who just hit roll 7777

and won 16% of DuckDice Jackpot

0.53870694 BTC

with bet id d565283d77

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:59:49 PM

Several of my questions are still unanswered until today!

Based on my experience, this is the typical behaviour of shady operators!

Why anyone is using this site is beyond me?
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

Hello, dear DuckDicer's,

wanted to share some last news with you:

1. In order to maintain low commission for Dogecoin withdrawal we have to disable Faucet claim for them, you still can claim Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin.

2. Some of you may have encountered delays in withdrawal requests – this issue has been fixed and will no longer bother you.

3. Tomorrow at about 8UTC our provider will perform network upgrades thus some of you may encounter few minutes of downtime, sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:17:52 PM

Congratulations!

Member Iliedobrii who just hit roll 7777

and won 16% of DuckDice Jackpot

0.53870694 BTC

with bet id d565283d77

Missed, but got a much larger prize from JP instead. Those JP are really unlikely with the reqs, grats to the winner.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:15:10 PM

Hello, dear DuckDicer's,

wanted to share some last news with you:

1. In order to maintain low commission for Dogecoin withdrawal we have to disable Faucet claim for them, you still can claim Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin.

2. Some of you may have encountered delays in withdrawal requests – this issue has been fixed and will no longer bother you.

3. Tomorrow at about 8UTC our provider will perform network upgrades thus some of you may encounter few minutes of downtime, sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers

Hi there. I emailed support regarding an issue I have and hope it gets your guy's attention soon. My ticket is probably on queue, but just posted this to have a reference in case my ticket get lost or so. Cheesy

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
bladescarr

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:15:05 PM

I feel like I was just recently scammed for all the BTC that I had deposited into DuckDice.

This is the situation and the message that I sent to DuckDice Support:

"Hello, I recently joined DuckDice (just yesterday), but I have encountered an error or something that stole pretty much all of my BTC.

Now that I see that there is a slot for attachments, I really wish I took a screenshot, but I will just try to explain instead.

I was betting around 10 Satoshis to 10000 Satoshis, and In a single bet the abosulute MAXIMUM that I would lose would potentially be 0.001 BTC, Of course depending on many different factors.

But then suddenly I lost 0.06 BTC on a single bet! Three times in a row!

How did this happen!?

It was on auto bet and the bot was playing by itself. Everything was running perfectly smooth for an hour or so, and then I just left it to run for awhile.

When I returned, no more than 2 hours later, it had completely run out of funds, and the 3 most recent losses were for 0.06 BTC each.

What? How?!

Please please get my Bitcoin back! I feel completely cheated and I just dont understand how this possibly could have happened. There was absolutely no possible way that it should have lost that much from a single bet! Let alone three times in a row!

None of the parameters were set high enough for that to possibly happen. It was not set high enough to allow bets of that size, so I have absolutely no idea why or how it chose to bet 0.06 BTC in a single bet. Three times in a row.

Please get my BTC back! I should receive 0.18 BTC. That is how much I had originally until the auto-bet decided to use it all without my permission.

I did not allow the auto-bet to issue bets of that high amount. I am completely confused and I feel absolutely cheated. There was no possible way that it should have been betting 0.00001000 BTC for over an hour, and then suddenly issue three bets of 0.06 BTC.

Please help! Thank you so much!"

Unfortunately, no replies at all.

I feel horrible. I lost all my BTC that I had deposited within seconds of a rogue auto-bet bot.   Cry
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

I feel like I was just recently scammed for all the BTC that I had deposited into DuckDice.

"Hello, I recently joined DuckDice (just yesterday), but I have encountered an error or something that stole pretty much all of my BTC.

Now that I see that there is a slot for attachments, I really wish I took a screenshot, but I will just try to explain instead.

I was betting around 10 Satoshis to 10000 Satoshis, and In a single bet the abosulute MAXIMUM that I would lose would potentially be 0.001 BTC, Of course depending on many different factors.

How did this happen!?

It was on auto bet and the bot was playing by itself. Everything was running perfectly smooth for an hour or so, and then I just left it to run for awhile.

When I returned, no more than 2 hours later, it had completely run out of funds, and the 3 most recent losses were for 0.06 BTC each.

What? How?!

Please please get my Bitcoin back! I feel completely cheated and I just dont understand how this possibly could have happened. There was absolutely no possible way that it should have lost that much from a single bet! Let alone three times in a row!

None of the parameters were set high enough for that to possibly happen. It was not set high enough to allow bets of that size, so I have absolutely no idea why or how it chose to bet 0.06 BTC in a single bet. Three times in a row.

Please get my BTC back! I should receive 0.18 BTC. That is how much I had originally until the auto-bet decided to use it all without my permission.

I did not allow the auto-bet to issue bets of that high amount. I am completely confused and I feel absolutely cheated. There was no possible way that it should have been betting 0.00001000 BTC for over an hour, and then suddenly issue three bets of 0.06 BTC.

I feel horrible. I lost all my BTC that I had deposited within seconds of a rogue auto-bet bot.   Cry

From your post I don't see any reason why you should be granted a refund.

You said you lost 3 times in a row? How is the site cheating you exactly?

Did you martgineale? Where you keep doubling your bet until you win and then reset? If so then thats a very bad strategy and usually leads to complete account losses.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bladescarr

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:41:58 PM

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

Did you martgineale? Where you keep doubling your bet until you win and then reset? If so then thats a very bad strategy and usually leads to complete account losses.

Because I wasnt betting anywhere near that amount.

But yes, I was using the web auto bet, and the settings were just a simple 0.0001 BTC at a 65% chance.

Win multiplier 1. Loss multiplier 1.

There was no possible way that it should have suddenly - by itself - switched to 0.06 BTC bets, when it was running stably for over an hour at 0.0001 BTC bets.

I did not change the settings. I did not authorize bets of that size, etc.

The bot somehow did it by itself.

And now it has been pointed out to me that the bet losses arent even showing up in the High Roller tab, so where did the BTC go?  I dont have it, and apparently DuckDice doesn't have it
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:56:27 PM

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

I feel horrible. I lost all my BTC that I had deposited within seconds of a rogue auto-bet bot.   Cry

But yes, I was using the web auto bet, and the settings were just a simple 0.0001 BTC at a 65% chance.

There was no possible way that it should have suddenly - by itself - switched to 0.06 BTC bets, when it was running stably for over an hour at 0.0001 BTC bets.

And now it has been pointed out to me that the bet losses arent even showing up in the High Roller tab, so where did the BTC go?  I dont have it, and apparently DuckDice doesn't have it

Were you by any chance using the computer while it was autobetting?

I am wondering if you maybe accidently hit a "Hotkey" and you multipled your bet, you can do this by hitting the key "S".

These hotkeys should be disabled by default however.

Another thing to check is, check if someone made a withdraw of the 0.06BTC? Maybe your computer got hacked and someone login into your account and withdrew your entire account balance, since its not showing up on the high roller tab.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bladescarr

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

I feel horrible. I lost all my BTC that I had deposited within seconds of a rogue auto-bet bot.   Cry

And now it has been pointed out to me that the bet losses arent even showing up in the High Roller tab, so where did the BTC go?  I dont have it, and apparently DuckDice doesn't have it

I am wondering if you maybe accidently hit a "Hotkey" and you multipled your bet, you can do this by hitting the key "S".

Another thing to check is, check if someone made a withdraw of the 0.06BTC? Maybe your computer got hacked and someone login into your account and withdrew your entire account balance, since its not showing up on the high roller tab.

No there were no hotkeys activated, and there was no withdrawal

I am honestly so baffled how this happened. maybe it was some super elaborate hack or something.

Thanks for the suggestions and the help. Unfortunately, I am most likely not going to get a refund since it seems that DuckDice is not at fault.

IDK. It just seems unexplained to me.

I guess the only way that I could end up recovering my BTC is if DuckDice decided to compensate me out of kindness, but I sorta doubt that, haha

Thanks for the help
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

No there were no hotkeys activated, and there was no withdrawal

I am honestly so baffled how this happened. maybe it was some super elaborate hack or something.

Thanks for the suggestions and the help. Unfortunately, I am most likely not going to get a refund since it seems that DuckDice is not at fault.

IDK. It just seems unexplained to me.

I guess the only way that I could end up recovering my BTC is if DuckDice decided to compensate me out of kindness, but I sorta doubt that, haha

Thanks for the help

So what happened exactly? Did someone hack into your account and withdraw the 0.06BTC while you were still betting on the site?

You might have some malware installed or your email might be compromised.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

Doesn't look like a hotkey to me. You cant get to 0.06 doubling from 0.0001 .

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 10:41:54 AM by game-protect

How did this happen!?

What? How?!

If you play at the publicly proven duckdice scam, what exactly do you expect?

Google duckdice + scam simply would have avoided your fiasco!
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:20:45 PM

Hello guys, we are having at the that may cause your account to appear blocked, our team is working on an issue and it will be resolved ASAP.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:54:09 PM

And issue has been resolved, everyone can access their accounts now, sorry for the inconveniences!

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
jamyr

<------

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:59:14 PM

And issue has been resolved, everyone can access their accounts now, sorry for the inconveniences!

Pls look into my issue. The person who was sending me answers via support mail is not informative at all.

DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:59:22 PM

Dear, bladescarr, we've made an internal investigation but we cannot verify what you are saying, we will assist you in any way in order to make everything clear for you.

Here is official DuckDice answer to an incident:

DuckDice username bladescarr, transactions

deposit                                       0.03105992 on 2017-09-27 about 10pm
withdrawal                                   0.0067    three hours later
balance AFTER withdrawal      0.00293647.

With an approve from bladescarr we will post txid's as well.

So accoount are minus to 0.00963647. Three bets 0.06 is 0.18, we are sorry but this account has never had such funds. Total wager amount is 0.249521 – this is a volume for all over 8000 bets bladescarr has made. Everyone can check user stats by typing /user bladescarr in a public chat, then you can click on a username.

This account has never placed a bet with amount 0.06 as well, such bets will appear in high roller tab and will trigger notifications to all chats.

With bladesacrr permission, or in case bladescarr will still proceed with allegations, DuckDice will post here FULL BET HISTORY, each bet can be verified to be provably fair, log also has all timestamps, and all players will see what strategy has been used.

Here is .csv file (simple text file you can open it with nearly anything) of Bladescarr's user bet history for all bet with bet amount over 0.006:

Bet History Download

You can check every bet with any tool you like and you also can see bet info by typing to any chat on DuckDice command /bet betIdFromTheFirstColum

Dear all, DuckDice had issues with bonuses, and we made amends. BUT YOU WILL NEVER FOUND US SHADY WITH BETS, PAYOUTS AND PROVABLY FAIR, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY TOOLS FOR MANIPULATING ANYONES BET. DuckDice is 100% FAIR GAME and everyone can check it himself.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:02:10 PM

Pls look into my issue. The person who was sending me answers via support mail is not informative at all.

Hello, yes, an issue with referral program, our q&a is checking everything, just contact admin Stan directly somewhere during the week, please.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
jamyr

<------

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:06:48 PM

Hello, yes, an issue with referral program, our q&a is checking everything, just contact admin Stan directly somewhere during the week, please.

Stan wasn't Online this past few days but I will try to contact him when I see him up. Is he the one in control of your Facebook page?

1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

Stan wasn't Online this past few days but I will try to contact him when I see him up. Is he the one in control of your Facebook page?

Just pm him, maybe he isn't in ENG chat but he is also in a chatbox you can't see ;-)

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: