Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:43:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How serious is BTC to you?  (Read 8125 times)
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:08:26 PM

I read some replies, mainly in the Mining section that said mining was a fun hobby for them and not a thing that they could continue doing as a business. In the Project Development section I found many projects that generated profit like your local businesses.

How serious is BTC to you? Could you look at it as a foundation of business/job or is it just an exciting hobby/experiment?
first i use bitcoin for use my free time to benefitable .. but until here i know that bitcoin is first way for success..
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:17:24 PM

Bitcoin is very serious to me. because by getting bitcoin means I'll get the money, Bitcoin has been a lot of petrified me financially to pay the mortgage, pay electricity etc. I hope to have a steady income from the bitcoin.
To have steady income of bitcoin is to participate in signature campaign regularly but this is not forever but me also i want to have regular work with the salary of bitcoin in my freetime.

Just build your own bitcoin miner farm if you are really eager to have a stable bitcoin profit. Just you always the latest model of miner so that you can save electricity cost and at the same time, have a profit efficiently. Signature is not the best option for income. It is just an add ons.

I wonder if a normal bitcoin user can make his own mining farm as that needs quite a large investment and if someone just buys one mining hardware and run it at home it would not generate him much profit as it would cost more electricity than what he will earn with that.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:33:06 PM

for me bitcoin is too important to me .as i wait for its payment  through signature campaigns every week .with this payment i sell those bitcoins and take it as salary in my account just like a part time job .maybe u l get  low payments at first and then afterwards u l get its payment higher if u get ur talents in a better way ..kudoos Smiley

croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:28:35 AM

When something gives us output then we should become serious with that because we know no pain no gain. So i am serious with bitcoin because I know there is potential in bitcoin and it could make my life easier and could help me to make money with bitcoin and manage my pocket money with that.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:57:22 AM

When something gives us output then we should become serious with that because we know no pain no gain. So i am serious with bitcoin because I know there is potential in bitcoin and it could make my life easier and could help me to make money with bitcoin and manage my pocket money with that.
Those who were treating bitcoin as a serious opportunity have become millionaire or even billionaire. Yes, many people bought bitcoins and sold them when it gave them some profits, but we do see many people including Satoshi Nakamotto still holding for the reason of treating it very serious opportunity. So, the benefits they are enjoying also very big.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:25:16 AM

Those who were treating bitcoin as a serious opportunity have become millionaire or even billionaire. Yes, many people bought bitcoins and sold them when it gave them some profits, but we do see many people including Satoshi Nakamotto still holding for the reason of treating it very serious opportunity. So, the benefits they are enjoying also very big.

Millionaire with bitcoin? just a dream, the coin don't will pump 100x... and you have to invest to get a good profit...

Satoshi holding? We neither now who's Satoshi and neither know if he have control of their private keys and if he sell their coins, the price goes to the ground and he will not trade for the best value... Btw if he's alive, he's rich for other business.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:45:38 AM

I read some replies, mainly in the Mining section that said mining was a fun hobby for them and not a thing that they could continue doing as a business. In the Project Development section I found many projects that generated profit like your local businesses.

How serious is BTC to you? Could you look at it as a foundation of business/job or is it just an exciting hobby/experiment?
first i use bitcoin for use my free time to benefitable .. but until here i know that bitcoin is first way for success..

me too, first i don't really sure about bitcoin, but after i can make my first withdraw into my bank account then my eyes is open and i said wow its another source to me to search a ways to make money. i will doing this from now on and so far, i think its work perfectly for me although i am not yet to make withdraw in weekly but i am sure that in future, i can do this.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:59:59 PM

Bitcoin have a great potential to grow in terms of numbers, users and marketcap and will be hard to the coin be dead.

So I take it serious like anyother currency and I have some doubts about all other altcoins.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 01:12:38 PM

bitcoin is serious enough for me that i truly consider it as a currency on top of it being a good investment.

and the fact that i have invested my money into it when i bought as much as i could is enough seriousness for me!

--looking for signature--
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:35:06 PM

In the early days, using Bitcoin felt surreal. It was like a science fiction movie suddenly becoming reality. In these times, a lot of experimentation was going on and a lot of BTC were wasted, because people did not really feel the monetary property of Bitcoin.

Nowadays Bitcoin has become more "serious business", as it has established itself as a true alternative to fiat currencies. Of course you can accept Bitcoin for your business. While it might not be the primary form of payment most customers use, it is definitely a useful addition to increase customer reach.

For me, Bitcoin is money. It's much better than fiat. Therefore there is no doubt that I take BTC seriously.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
knyolku123

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:28:47 PM

bitcoin is something that can be used to fill the spare time. beside that, bitcoin can also be used become our work which if joining the signature we will get some bitcoin although which can be obtained is very small income.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:35:31 PM

to me btc is revolutionary and has the potential to absolutely change the world.  i hope it does and we get rid of the bankers
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:17:37 PM

Yeah me too, we are all take bitcoin very seriously as the future of this cryptocurrency is potential and revolutionary. Bitcoin has somehow become a major part in my life not only because it's profitable and I can live on with the income from bitcoin but also because through bitcoin, I've learned a lot of things and had the chance to share my thoughts with a lot of people.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:58:20 PM

i am a serious bitcoiner. i know what it is and how it works. i have not full but a good understanding on what i am doing while transaction or trading with my coins. i have seen many scams and many users who try to claim they do something crazy but i never belived them
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:14:31 PM

yes that is right to say that people have make good money from bitcoin, to me bitcoin is really too much important for me as it really give me continuously profit and is really solve much of my financial problems therefore to me bitcoin is really a good way of making money.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:31:32 PM

Bitcoin is an experiment and hobby for me right now, but it is certainly a good way to make some money and could definetly good for a business and I will maybe make some projects including Bitcoin in the future. But as it is right now I can not afford to do it, that is why I keep it to be just a hobby and an exciting experiment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:43:55 PM

Yes, for me it is the foundation of my income since I'm earning enough bitcoin to spend it on my everyday living. Bitcoin helps me in everyway, like it helps me to have a vey fast and free from hassle transaction when I'm buying things online, it helps me to buy things that I want to, it helps me to have income everyday and so on.
bobchema

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:16:30 PM

as long as internet exist , Bitcoin still a a foundation of business/job
adg0729

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:49:14 PM

BTC IS MY LIFE!. Without BTC i can't earn money while studying , this is my parrtime instead of applying in the foodchain
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:16:38 PM

Bitcoin is very serious and important matter of my life.Because it's making my life healthy and better.I can earn money in many ways with bitcoin.Also bitcoin trading and gambling give me more profit.I can earn extra money beside my job with bitcoin.Also I can do shopping online with bitcoin.So, bitcoin is a part of my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: