Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269478 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
If you  have skills, money for capital , and hardwork you can earn atleast 1 to 2 btc a month. Its enough that you can only dedicate 2 hours in front of your computer solving captchas at claiming on faucets

No solving captcha and claiming satoshis on faucets will not work it will not be enough for any person to earn 1 or 2 bitcoins per month as the earnings from that websites are very low and even if a person will work eight hours of the day then still he will not make 1 BTC per month.
True I will be surprised if anyone could make 0.02BTC a month doing captchas and faucets since performing any of those activities is incredible boring and thankless since you receive such a low pay.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
If you  have skills, money for capital , and hardwork you can earn atleast 1 to 2 btc a month. Its enough that you can only dedicate 2 hours in front of your computer solving captchas at claiming on faucets

No solving captcha and claiming satoshis on faucets will not work it will not be enough for any person to earn 1 or 2 bitcoins per month as the earnings from that websites are very low and even if a person will work eight hours of the day then still he will not make 1 BTC per month.
True I will be surprised if anyone could make 0.02BTC a month doing captchas and faucets since performing any of those activities is incredible boring and thankless since you receive such a low pay.

Yeah and earning bitcoins from faucets and solving captchas is really time consuming and there were many  captcha services in the past who disappeared without paying to its users so in that case your efforts will go in vain and you won't get anything in return.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:01:45 AM

This month I made about 1.4 BTC from signature campaign. That's cool. I think being a good and active member in bitcointalk has a lot of benefit. So For all members let's active and be good member therefore we get trust.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:17:51 PM

This month I made about 1.4 BTC from signature campaign. That's cool. I think being a good and active member in bitcointalk has a lot of benefit. So For all members let's active and be good member therefore we get trust.
Can you tell me how you made 1.4 btc through signature campaign,what campaign you joined to make such amount in 1 month.and how many alt account you are using?
bettercrypto

Activity: 1358
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

Can you tell me how you made 1.4 btc through signature campaign,what campaign you joined to make such amount in 1 month.and how many alt account you are using?

It is from an altcoin signature campaign where participant get shares of the bounty pool.  The altcoin is RLC, it gives 700+ RLC per share and I guess he get a good amount of stakes on that pool.  It runs for 7 weeks with 10 post per week requirement to qualify for a stake.  Sadly I known it late.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:46:02 PM

It is from an altcoin signature campaign where participant get shares of the bounty pool.  The altcoin is RLC, it gives 700+ RLC per share and I guess he get a good amount of stakes on that pool.  It runs for 7 weeks with 10 post per week requirement to qualify for a stake.  Sadly I known it late.
Thats right sir joined in RLC signature campaign or bounty campaign. The reward is payout is token and you will able to exchange that into bitcoin. Many participants on that RLC because they earn big I think 100 only or 94 members joined in that bounty campaign so the payout is very big. Many members earned 1bitcoin plus . I seen only that altcoin signature campaign because I did not know the payout is very big . Lucky people joined they earn money intsant 2 months only. IM ALWAYS ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM BUT I DID NOT EARN LIKE THAT. BECAUSE MOST OF THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN I JOINED THE PAYOUT IS BITCOIN ONLY.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

Just join in signature campaign specially on altcoin you can earn  1btc or more in a month. Recently  i joined on iex.ec campaign and i earn 0.8 btc in a month.until now im still shocked

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 12:24:52 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 12:58:37 PM by deisik

It is from an altcoin signature campaign where participant get shares of the bounty pool.  The altcoin is RLC, it gives 700+ RLC per share and I guess he get a good amount of stakes on that pool.  It runs for 7 weeks with 10 post per week requirement to qualify for a stake.  Sadly I known it late.
Thats right sir joined in RLC signature campaign or bounty campaign. The reward is payout is token and you will able to exchange that into bitcoin. Many participants on that RLC because they earn big I think 100 only or 94 members joined in that bounty campaign so the payout is very big. Many members earned 1bitcoin plus . I seen only that altcoin signature campaign because I did not know the payout is very big . Lucky people joined they earn money intsant 2 months only. IM ALWAYS ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM BUT I DID NOT EARN LIKE THAT. BECAUSE MOST OF THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN I JOINED THE PAYOUT IS BITCOIN ONLY

There is a proverb out there

It basically says that you shouldn't count your chickens before they have hatched. Since you mention that the payout in that campaign is not in good old Bitcoin but in some "token" which you will be allegedly able to exchange for Bitcoin, you can't possibly claim that the exchange rate will be exactly that (i.e. high enough to give you over 1 bitcoin). In fact, you can't even be sure that you will get anything at all since that RLC token may well be just another scam

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

It is possible to earn that amount, but without any money to invest, skills or experience then I will say it will be simply impossible to earn that amount of money without all of those factors.

If you don't have money to invest but have skills then you can earn that amount in long term as earning that amount by offering services will not be easy and it will consume lot of time but if you have a capital to invest then you can earn that amount by investing in trading.

Well, it is basically to be able to earn money, to be who we are provided with a good skill. Because the more the skill which is owned also the more skill obtained. Trade is indeed a very good thing to do, but it also requires the right skills. The signature campaign also requires skill. So, it all depends on how you use a skill. Don't ever think that this is all because of you, but think how can you give benefits to those who use our services

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

Just join in signature campaign specially on altcoin you can earn  1btc or more in a month. Recently  i joined on iex.ec campaign and i earn 0.8 btc in a month.until now im still shocked

Wow that is for real? That ICO surely is a success for you. But not all the alt coin signature campaign are going to be like that. So closely or in short trading is still one of the best way to earn 1 bitcoin or close to it per month. Congratulations to your success and keep on doing what you started.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:02:31 PM

The only ways that i know how to earn money online without investment is through faucet,signature campaign ,doing offers/task and lastly posting your skills on service section.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

Did you seriously made 1.4 btc in a month through signature campaign only ? I never found such a campaign which pays so much btc in a month . Please let us know the thread of such high paying campaign?
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:00:53 PM

trade your coin, if you have much bitcoin you can get much profit/get loss.

#minexcoin.com

yatogami

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

Did you seriously made 1.4 btc in a month through signature campaign only ? I never found such a campaign which pays so much btc in a month . Please let us know the thread of such high paying campaign?

you can participate in signature campaign ico, you can get more bitcoin.

#minexcoin.com

myhung76393

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:19:41 PM

I actually wonder if it was about 1 or 2 bitcoin in a month, or the OP meant 1 bitcoin in a month or two months Cheesy
Anyway, any of this options is not possible without having any money to invest, unless you are some kind of a prophet, or you are incredibly lucky.

The best idea would be just to trade probably, I doubt you can get such a high returns in one month in other way (well, unless you have like 20 bitcoins to invest).
But to be honest, I dont think that everyone is capable of doing successful trades on altcoins, this is a really hard task to accomplish even for an experienced trader.

Still, 1 or two bitcoin a month is a unreachable target for most of us.
blackmagician

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:21:00 AM

Yes its possible ,you earn 2-3 btc per month by joining on altcon sig campaign.  I already made 1.7 btc in 7 weeks by joing on iex.ec sig campaign. Thats is the highest rate of a signature campaign so far.

toanle098

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:50:11 PM

If you are an engineering graduate and with a little background in programming. You may try to offer your service, since you are still newbie rank in forum, you will not be able to join some campaigns that can add up some amount with your aim monthly. Since you've got experience as a freelance already, you can still do the same and get paid with bitcoin.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:49:19 PM

It is from an altcoin signature campaign where participant get shares of the bounty pool.  The altcoin is RLC, it gives 700+ RLC per share and I guess he get a good amount of stakes on that pool.  It runs for 7 weeks with 10 post per week requirement to qualify for a stake.  Sadly I known it late.
Thats right sir joined in RLC signature campaign or bounty campaign. The reward is payout is token and you will able to exchange that into bitcoin. Many participants on that RLC because they earn big I think 100 only or 94 members joined in that bounty campaign so the payout is very big. Many members earned 1bitcoin plus . I seen only that altcoin signature campaign because I did not know the payout is very big . Lucky people joined they earn money intsant 2 months only. IM ALWAYS ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM BUT I DID NOT EARN LIKE THAT. BECAUSE MOST OF THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN I JOINED THE PAYOUT IS BITCOIN ONLY

There is a proverb out there

It basically says that you shouldn't count your chickens before they have hatched. Since you mention that the payout in that campaign is not in good old Bitcoin but in some "token" which you will be allegedly able to exchange for Bitcoin, you can't possibly claim that the exchange rate will be exactly that (i.e. high enough to give you over 1 bitcoin). In fact, you can't even be sure that you will get anything at all since that RLC token may well be just another scam

This is what we called taking the risk to earn bigger reward.  Anyway, RLC participant just got lucky since they got a huge reward from their effort.   Though I agree one must not count their chicken before they have hatched.

I guess find a job and buy bitcoin is the best way to earn 1 BTC in a month or 2.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

Yes its possible ,you earn 2-3 btc per month by joining on altcon sig campaign.  I already made 1.7 btc in 7 weeks by joing on iex.ec sig campaign. Thats is the highest rate of a signature campaign so far.
Congrats bro because you earn 1 bitcoin plus in just 2 months by joing alt coin campaign. I think you are lucky because you joined to the campaign who the payout is very high. Not all alt campaign its give high payout to the participants. Because most of the alt campaign they have chances also they cannot add to the exchanges site the coin if this happen your time , and hardwork will be worthless. So its better if before joining altcoin make a lot of research if the project is real so you make sure that your time and hardwork become worth it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:28:07 AM

It is from an altcoin signature campaign where participant get shares of the bounty pool.  The altcoin is RLC, it gives 700+ RLC per share and I guess he get a good amount of stakes on that pool.  It runs for 7 weeks with 10 post per week requirement to qualify for a stake.  Sadly I known it late.
Its too good to hear that there is Altcoin sig. campaign that giving that much of token=bitcoin. Hopefully they open a new slot and for sure, a lot will join for that. Anyway bitcoin price right now is too high which means 1 bitcoin can make you rich Cheesy
hope to find a way to earn 1 btc for a month Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: