Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269468 times)
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:11:57 PM

Join on altcoin bounty campaign. And it is possible to earn 2btc or more if you can get many stake to the bounty or do some translation.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:47:08 PM

It's not so easy as you said, but it's not possible to make 1 bitcoin in one month,  you need to invest or trade with a large amount of money then you can get as you want. You can make an attempt In bitcoin mining in order to gain your desirable profit.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

You can go get online jobs which you are capable of doing, Just make some effort and then you will earn  Smiley Smiley
For now even if op is a programmer, make 1bitcoin in a month through online job is almost impossible. To me the best way to really make money in bitcoin or making one bitcoin a month is through trading. Though, you will need to learn how to trade and also capital for investment.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

Join on altcoin bounty campaign. And it is possible to earn 2btc or more if you can get many stake to the bounty or do some translation

I have yet to see these claims proved

Seeing is believing, as you know. I've read a few folks claiming here that they had earned over 1 bitcoin in about a month's time, but it turned out that they in fact earned some obscure tokens which would allegedly cost that much in bitcoins in some distant future. When I asked them if they really expected to get that much and whether they would get anything at all, they didn't deign an answer

cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

Join on altcoin bounty campaign. And it is possible to earn 2btc or more if you can get many stake to the bounty or do some translation

I have yet to see these claims proved

Seeing is believing, as you know. I've read a few folks claiming here that they had earned over 1 bitcoin in about a month's time, but it turned out that they in fact earned some obscure tokens which would allegedly cost that much in bitcoins in some distant future. When I asked them if they really expected to get that much and whether they would get anything at all, they didn't deign an answer
I have real example - my brother took part at Trust bounty, he translated whitepaper. It was really hard and he work a lot. But at last he received trusttokes and sold them at bittrex. In total 2btc. I think it was nice deal.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

This is possible in bitcointalk well if you are legendary or sr member in here you can make that amount of bitcoin in just a few months well 2 months is enough tho.
They will just join in good quality campaign that makes money also that's the way they earn a lot of bitcoins in this industry.
seo11

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:48:36 AM

Coinmall is currently a new website to provide a marketplace for digital goods so it is also not a suggestible place to earn 1 or 2 bitcoins per month. By the way you have provided a good idea to work as a freelancer to create ebooks and websites etc. He have to choose for a plce where the traffic is high or if coinmall start to get higher traffic then have to come to coinmall.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:48:33 PM

This is possible in bitcointalk well if you are legendary or sr member in here you can make that amount of bitcoin in just a few months well 2 months is enough tho.
They will just join in good quality campaign that makes money also that's the way they earn a lot of bitcoins in this industry.

Even if you are a high rank member and even if you are a part of good signature campaign it will take months for you to earn 1 btc only from signature campaign as with the increase in the price of bitcoins almost all campaigns have reduced their rates so you cannot expect to earn that amount from campaign in a quick time and you cannot also depend on it as you don't know how reliable the campaign is and how long it will survive.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

If you want to earn you need to invest.

Don't feel regretting when you will invest to bitcoin. Just buy some alt coin like monero and it will give you decent return.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

Don't feel regretting when you will invest to bitcoin. Just buy some alt coin like monero and it will give you decent return.
You don't need only to invest just to earn a good amount of bitcoin skills is one of the way to offer to someone here or some site using your skills you can earn a good amount of bitcoin.. like designing doing SEO or any programming languages most of them are needed  and more people are looking for this service.. so you can earn bitcoin fast if you can provide a proof that you can do that things..  and earn 1 btc nearly every month..
Do a multi tasker can reach that amount.. if you are in internet marketing you can earn that amount..  monthly or less..
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:48:16 PM

You can simply trade in altcoins to make bitcoins or you can do signature campaigns, the fact is that trading is risky and signature campaigns are not payed very well (depending on which you pick).
although there are so many other source of earning bitcoin, for example one can get 1 or 2 bitcoins in a very very short period of time but i think still gambling is risky way of earning bitcoin. therefore i will always like to invest in trading altcoin. i myself earning a good amount of bitcoin from trading. one can even get more that 2 bitcon from trading in a month.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

You can simply trade in altcoins to make bitcoins or you can do signature campaigns, the fact is that trading is risky and signature campaigns are not payed very well (depending on which you pick).
although there are so many other source of earning bitcoin, for example one can get 1 or 2 bitcoins in a very very short period of time but i think still gambling is risky way of earning bitcoin. therefore i will always like to invest in trading altcoin. i myself earning a good amount of bitcoin from trading. one can even get more that 2 bitcon from trading in a month.

Gambling will never be the best place to earn that amount on regular basis and it will give you that income only if you are lucky but you cannot expect that the result will always be in your favor and most of the times you will be loosing your money so gambling is not recommended to earn bitcoins and its good to earn slowly and steadily and reach to 1 btc over a period of time and that is possible with trading.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

Gambling will never be the best place to earn that amount on regular basis and it will give you that income only if you are lucky but you cannot expect that the result will always be in your favor and most of the times you will be loosing your money so gambling is not recommended to earn bitcoins and its good to earn slowly and steadily and reach to 1 btc over a period of time and that is possible with trading.
Trading is one of the good but it will be still depends in your investment and if you are long time holder or short time holder for me short time holder can positively to make 1 btc or more.. depend if you invest  a large amount of money..
For skills still the best for now because many companies are paying in bitcoin right now not only and us knows about bitcoin right now base on my research i saw many site are accepting bitcoin as payment..
So if you do some job from or apply like affiliate from them you can earn a good amount of bitcoin..
So not only trading can we suggest many things online right now can earn bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

they have free opportunity to earn bitcoin even you dont have capital or 0 investment like signature campaign by doing posting yku can earn bitcoin but you need to rank up your account to earn good. You can service like selling bbcodes and designing for sure you can earn a lot of money if you do this. Other people also become campaign manager to the campaign but this is not easy you need more time and effort . But if you want to invest its your choice. Thats right monero gives you decent profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:04:56 AM

they have free opportunity to earn bitcoin even you dont have capital or 0 investment like signature campaign by doing posting yku can earn bitcoin but you need to rank up your account to earn good. You can service like selling bbcodes and designing for sure you can earn a lot of money if you do this. Other people also become campaign manager to the campaign but this is not easy you need more time and effort . But if you want to invest its your choice. Thats right monero gives you decent profit.

Signature campaign is a good way to collect free bitcoins but you need to be satisfied with your earnings as you will never make huge income from it and you can multiply your earnings by selling your services if you have any specific skills but that will also be an time consuming process to earn 1 btc to earn that amount quick I think trading is the only and best choice.

Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:37:53 AM

Trading is one of the good but it will be still depends in your investment and if you are long time holder or short time holder for me short time holder can positively to make 1 btc or more.. depend if you invest  a large amount of money..
For skills still the best for now because many companies are paying in bitcoin right now not only and us knows about bitcoin right now base on my research i saw many site are accepting bitcoin as payment..
So if you do some job from or apply like affiliate from them you can earn a good amount of bitcoin..
So not only trading can we suggest many things online right now can earn bitcoin..

Agreed trading is one of the way to earn bitcoins but there are also many freelance jobs available on freelancing sites that pays you in bitcoins so depending on your skills you can choose a job that best fits you and can start earning bitcoins in multiple ways.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

You don't need only to invest just to earn a good amount of bitcoin skills is one of the way to offer to someone here or some site using your skills you can earn a good amount of bitcoin.. like designing doing SEO or any programming languages most of them are needed  and more people are looking for this service.. so you can earn bitcoin fast if you can provide a proof that you can do that things..  and earn 1 btc nearly every month..
Do a multi tasker can reach that amount.. if you are in internet marketing you can earn that amount..  monthly or less..

If I am a programmer, I would probably just do SEO and then do some side jobs of programming. Small scale businesses also need a website. Even just a basic information about them, how to order, etc. or even allow people to order and pay online for home delivery. There are some programmers that know a lot about the language but only get paid minimum wage because they work for a certain company. Accepting jobs from clients sometimes is even better since you own your own time, there's no boss yelling at you. You'll do it at home whenever you want it although there's a deadline. You can work at your own pace.

And sometimes the payment rate is even better too. If you can accept a lot of clients, and you can finish the work quick, then that's more money for you. Unlike when you have a day job and you finish the task earlier than the deadline, all you get is a "Thank you" or "Keep it up!" from your boss.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

If I am a programmer, I would probably just do SEO and then do some side jobs of programming. Small scale businesses also need a website. Even just a basic information about them, how to order, etc. or even allow people to order and pay online for home delivery. There are some programmers that know a lot about the language but only get paid minimum wage because they work for a certain company. Accepting jobs from clients sometimes is even better since you own your own time, there's no boss yelling at you. You'll do it at home whenever you want it although there's a deadline. You can work at your own pace.

And sometimes the payment rate is even better too. If you can accept a lot of clients, and you can finish the work quick, then that's more money for you. Unlike when you have a day job and you finish the task earlier than the deadline, all you get is a "Thank you" or "Keep it up!" from your boss.

Not all people are fully lucky on this industry since i have a friends who is knowledgable about programming but selects to stay on his company where he work at his main reason is he can make sure that he is stable here and doesn't find anyjob if thing will turn bad on his online career, But in other thoughs also if he is wise and able to find those coding,SEO or whatsoever programming job well i think it can make him rich.

His talent are totally useless now since he was been stock on paperworks on his office.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

Exactly, don't regret if you are going to invest in bitcoin as you will be getting a good return in the end. Buying some decent amount and quantity of alt coin will give you a good return in the future. Just like ETH, look at the price of ETH if you are able to bought it while the price is still at $20. Look on how much you have now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:46:14 PM

beside the fact that still there are some people who are earning good amount of bitcoin on regular basis from gambling, but majority of the people are losing bitcoin in gambling, in fact so many reasons are therefor that, for example the main reason is that  in gambling we mostly depend on our luck and if we are not luck we cannot make money from gambling, secondly most of the people do not play gambling with planning which is also another reason of losing money in gambling.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: