Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269532 times)
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

To earn such a sum without investments you need to have superpowers and never sleep. I think that this is a very large amount. And so earning 1-2 bitcoins per month is simply unrealistic
Yes this is very important and all the thing need to do the hard work, the bitcoin is being powerful and the bitcoin is getting famous now, I love to use the bitcoin because it is easy to pay with the bitcoin and you will get the payment of the transaction at very low cost, a lot of people reinvesting in the bitcoin and they are taking the huge profit from it.

It is realistic. If you offer your skills to the public then probably you can get that amount. It will likely be hard but it is not impossible to do. There are likely a lot of people earning $6,000 a month without investments, if they can why can't anybody else do it? It's just a matter of perspective, I believe. So if you just work hard enough it is possible.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

The most risky way of making 1 BTC to 2 is doing gambling.You can make 1BTC profit in less than one day if you are lucky enough.But it's too dangerous and can make you empty hand.Rather you should try to learn trading because trading can give you good profit in short time.You need to buy some popular altcoin in low price and sell at high price.Best of luck.
I will not appreciate the idea of earning bitcoin by gambling. Gambling is entirely dependent on your luck and there are likely chances that you can suffer a huge loss as well. In my opinion, trading is only possible way with which you can try your luck in earning 1 or 2 bitcoins and that too in just a time period of one month. Otherwise, there is no other suitable option with which you can do so.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:19:12 PM

The most risky way of making 1 BTC to 2 is doing gambling.You can make 1BTC profit in less than one day if you are lucky enough.But it's too dangerous and can make you empty hand.Rather you should try to learn trading because trading can give you good profit in short time.You need to buy some popular altcoin in low price and sell at high price.Best of luck.
I will not appreciate the idea of earning bitcoin by gambling. Gambling is entirely dependent on your luck and there are likely chances that you can suffer a huge loss as well. In my opinion, trading is only possible way with which you can try your luck in earning 1 or 2 bitcoins and that too in just a time period of one month. Otherwise, there is no other suitable option with which you can do so.

Trading is a game of skills and strategies and you cannot try your luck in making profits from trading and if you are hoping that you will make profits depending on your luck then there won't be any difference between trading and gambling but if you have good skills and decent capital then you can earn 1 btc from trading.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

1BTC in a month for just spending 2 hours per day? Not unless you have insane programming, trading and some future telling skills. Cant earn such thing overnight.

Even you are not an insane programmer you can do this with trading but with large sums of alt coins and you have to invest with bigger amount. But that amount can't really be earned for just overnight and with a few hours that you will render it's not sufficient for big amount that he's asking for.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

It is not possible to earn 1 bitcoin within just a month if you try to look at the value in coinmarketcap, try to monitor the movements of market so you can think of your strategy to earn bitcoins faster than others. Try to explore more of the threads in this forum to learn different ways on how to earn bitcoins.
Hennesyy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:38:27 AM

I can get 1 bitcoin if i will dedicate all of my time to earn bitcoin but i have a regular job so i am only taking this bitcoin as my part time job. Its possible to a people who is determined to earn and skilled.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:11:48 AM

It is not possible to earn 1 bitcoin within just a month if you try to look at the value in coinmarketcap, try to monitor the movements of market so you can think of your strategy to earn bitcoins faster than others. Try to explore more of the threads in this forum to learn different ways on how to earn bitcoins.

I don't think it's impossible to make 1BTC in a month.If you can give time to bitcoin and treat as regular job then you will be able to make 1 btc for sure.I know many of my friends who works only at bitcoin and gaining more than 1Btc in a month.So it is certainly possible to make 1btc in a month if you have skill and give huge time.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:02:16 PM

I can get 1 bitcoin if i will dedicate all of my time to earn bitcoin but i have a regular job so i am only taking this bitcoin as my part time job. Its possible to a people who is determined to earn and skilled.
What? If you get 1 bitcoin in a month i think you should leave your regular job and make fulltime in bitcoin or else your salary in your job is more than value of 1 bitcoin. Also your account is newbie even participating in signature campaign is not qualified what is the method you know to get 1 bitcoin a month can you share it here please and i will copy what you are doing.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:37:05 PM

1BTC in a month for just spending 2 hours per day? Not unless you have insane programming, trading and some future telling skills. Cant earn such thing overnight.
Even programmer couldn't get stable income because the client and others programmer will place the bid and more skillful than you, so you can't get stable income through there. However, for the time being you can get trust from the community in here.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:51:28 PM

if you have skill and capital for trading maybe 1 to 2 bitcoin you can get by trading. the next option can choose bitcoin mining but you need big capital to buy hardwere for mining, if good hardwere maybe you can reach 1 bitcoin from mining.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:11:42 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

Doing signature campaigns is the only way I know that you can earn bitcoin without any capital. But even then you cannot make that amount of BTC within a month or 2. You can try trading once you gained your btc from the campaign but it will take a lot of luck to be successful with your goal.
There're lot more ways you would get to know when you start thinking outside the box and able to recognize success even when it is disguised as some hard work. As for making 1 btc in 2 months, with commensurate investment, it can be done, but without investment, it is a wild goose chase. I would rather not give myself such vain hope instead, I would set achievable daily goals.
One bitcoin is having market price of almost 6000$ now-a- days. This amount is a huge amount of money and it is not an easy task to earn this much amount of money in just a month or two. There are chances of this to happen but you can only achieve this thing if you are having a good money to invest along with good knowledge about the things and smart mind to make right decisions at the right time.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?

In my opinion, getting 1 bitcoin in a month or two is quite difficult without investment and trading. On the bright side there are numerous ways to earn. You can join signature campaigns but some of them require a certain rank and you can also offer services as a freelancer.  One last thing, you might want to add a couple of hours to your dedicated working time for you to earn more.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

Are you sure mate? I think its hard to get that huge amount in just a month, it will need big investment capital to do trading and participating in signature campaign but your income will depending on the rank of your account. For me if i can get 1 bitcoin in a month i will leave my regular job and focus in bitcoin.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:03:07 AM

1 bitcoin equivalent $6000. To earn 1 bitcoin/month is too hard. I think if you just join bounties campaign then you can't earn 1 bitcoin/month.
pixelbtc

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:59:10 AM

Well, I don't have any idea yet since I am a new member here. But maybe it's a little bit difficult to earn that amount for just a month or two.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

1 bitcoin in a month or two without investment? Highly unlikely but you can try. You can sign up for bounty campaigns to start off earning however; you need to reach a certain rank before you can join some of them. I see that you’re a newbie, try to have at least 30 activities first for you to rank up reach Jr.member. The higher the rank, the higher the shares that you will get. If you have the right set of skills, you can also offer your services and get paid for it as well.

yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

if you have skill and capital for trading maybe 1 to 2 bitcoin you can get by trading. the next option can choose bitcoin mining but you need big capital to buy hardwere for mining, if good hardwere maybe you can reach 1 bitcoin from mining.
Yeah it is very important to have some skills for the bitcoin trading the power and the value of the bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin price is increasing day by day and the income of the bitcoin will be more than this. I am having the value of the bitcoin is getting is getting high. In the future the bitcoin will be more than this. I buy the bitcoin will be more than this in the trading and the investing.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Ooops, Its quite hard to earn 1 btc in a month specially btc are soaring up and up, If we just rely on ad campaign, there's no chance to reach your money to 1btc, Maybe if you try to enter trading in huge capital, it would be possible. but careful always in trading because not all the time alt coins have good path, you may able to loss your money if you don't understand the trend of the coins in just a short span of time, Be smart always.Smiley
Yeah you are right the importance and the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more it is getting expensive day by day but it is not impossible to buy the bitcoin in one month but you will have to work very hard. Long term holding of the bitcoin will help you to buy the bitcoin and  to hold for the long time, you should buy the bitcoin today and hold the bitcoin for the long time so you will not be afraid of the lose.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

Well, I don't have any idea yet since I am a new member here. But maybe it's a little bit difficult to earn that amount for just a month or two.

the main thing is to follow your dream and everything will be fine  Wink

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

I think that right now, it is impossible to make 1 bitcoin in a month unless you are extremely good and hard work. As you can see, the price of bitcoin is now higher than $5000 and it is not very easy to make more than $5000 these days. Therefore, try to make a small amount of bitcoin. It is better than earning 1 bitcoin Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: