Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269529 times)
Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

I would like to see how many BTC you have now, since you made this post more than an year ago, when the price of 1BTC was less than $800. Maybe even lessons learnt along the way?

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:08:03 AM

I would like to see how many BTC you have now, since you made this post more than an year ago, when the price of 1BTC was less than $800. Maybe even lessons learnt along the way?
he made nothing until now thats why he left the forum,all he said was all lies.
lesson is never trust someone who is offering you to earn money in a simple way.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:45:17 AM

I would like to know what did you learn after posting this thread a year ago. Do you have any updates for us?
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:18:07 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
There's a lot ot ways to earn profit without relying on investement like in this forum. Through this forum you could earn a high amount of bitcoin by just joining in some bounty or signature campaign. In signature campaign you will recieve btc as salary while token that could be able to trade in bounty camapaign.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

To earn bitcoin is very hard because you need to spend some money to earn huge with it and if you want to fasten up your earnings then you must brought some huge bankroll and great knowledge on different platforms. But if you don't have any budget to use on this thing thing then much better if we just join on various campaigns and use our earnings to maximize more our daily profit gathering.
I believe if you’re one of those guys with a million followers on Twitter, kicking it off with tweeter campaigning might earn you a lot, cause from what I’ve learnt, the payment is calculated by how many followers you have on Twitter. Check out the Bitcoin.com site, they do tweet for bitcoin thingy.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:28 PM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
being a newbie?unless you have some skills connected to
internet then maybe you can earn here.but it depends on your skill
 if what how much does it worth,because your asking too much
1-2 btc ina month.

But if you dont have skills.BETTER GO OUT AND HAVE SOME AIR.
because you have nothing to earn here
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

I would like to know what did you learn after posting this thread a year ago. Do you have any updates for us?
Nice question I wonder on what are the things he knew from others suggestion. But sadly his last post is this
Fiat? What is that about? Does is it a website?
And there's no next post after that, maybe he/she is just busy in real world and trying to apply what he learned on others tip of making that much. I want to earn that much too but still with today's difficulty I have to accept that I can't.

WINS

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

Most efficient way of earning bitcoins today is offering services and getting paid with it.
Simple, legal and efficient.
What you are saying is true but it will never generate 1 btc in a month and it will give you only limited income so if you want to earn 1 btc in a month then you have to take a risk of investing higher capital either in trading or in any ICO as if price pumps then you will be earning good profits regularly but higher capital is mandatory to get higher profits.

Can I make one btc for month with 100$ ?
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

why dont you tell us what youve got,skills ,ability or some knowledge
about comouter related courses?if you have maybe thats the way you can earn
something here but not that big 1-2 bitcoin in just a month?your impossible dude.

Thats not going to happen.maybe 0.1-.03 per month or  if you have that skills

Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:18:38 PM

You can't gain money without investing,if procuring money is a simple arrangement then everybody in bitcointalk would have being tycoons ,nothing can be accomplished without doing anything,if you have any specialized aptitudes you could win money or simply go for a consistent activity and change over those to bitcoin.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:40:56 PM

It's always the same with that kind of question.
If you have skills, use them. Maybe with an online job that pays you bitcoins, maybe with a real job where you earn fiat.
When you have no skills, well, it's gonna be hard. Money comes not out of nowhere.
There are a lot of people out there without any skills all wondering how they can earn money.
Those who have found a way won't tell. They don't need the competition.

Precisely it is the skill that will help anyone to make some Btc . It's mostly the freelancing or trading where they bulk of money can be made . Like trading is obviously risky job but with the right skill freelancing can give you multiple projects at same time and you get paid in Btc .

Also for beginners mostly different campaigns and micro task can help them to earn some Btc .

The only possible way of making one bitcoin in one month or so is to have some huge amount of money for investment purpose. You then invest that money into bitcoin and start trading. By doing so, there are chances that you will be able to get one bitcoin in this much short period of time but even then it is not sure that you will be going to have it. Other than this, there is no possible way of doing this.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

If you got skills like graphical designer/animator/if you know many languages like German etc, keep your skill set and try in our bitcoin talk platform. If any manager hires you get a pay and start investing and earn better with investing again in Bitcoin.
If you don't have skills, search for a job and come to invest in bitcoin by starting slowly and your profits multiplies
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:25 PM

So... you are broke and want to earn 8000 a month working 2 hours per day. There are not that many legal alternatives to get that kind of money you know?

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:39:27 PM

So... you are broke and want to earn 8000 a month working 2 hours per day. There are not that many legal alternatives to get that kind of money you know?
You know people nowadays wants to earn that much but they don't want to exert too much effort. Aiming that high amount for a month and by just giving a very small amount of time of doing so is something that is unrealistic now. The price of bitcoin is now high, so if OP still hopes to earn 1 bitcoin = $11,000 or 2 bitcoin = $22,000. I doubt it that with that effort he'll get that much.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:59:27 AM

You can make that amount by trading or by investing in an ICO but do not ignore the risk associated with it as it will never guarantee you good profits and your investment can also fail but to earn 1 btc in that short time I think trading and investment is the only key.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

There are two way actually to earn bitcoin. First is hard work and second is invest. If you don't do nothing it is totally impossible to earn 1 bitcoin in a month. Men who are hard working, it also so tuff for them to earn 1 bitcoin. One, Two hour work is so laughing time to earn bitcoin.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

You cannot easily earn a bitcoin in a month or 2 if you dont invest but if you are a skilled one just get a full time job and get part in bitcoin world then you will get what you want (bitcoin in a month or 2)

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

Keep on investing in ICO and some altcoins and start trading and that is the way to get 1 bitcoin in short term but do not forget the risk attached with investments as if you invest blindly then it will bring only loss for you so do good research before investing your money.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:43:50 PM

Keep on investing in ICO and some altcoins and start trading and that is the way to get 1 bitcoin in short term but do not forget the risk attached with investments as if you invest blindly then it will bring only loss for you so do good research before investing your money.
Yes, they're the best way to earn Bitcoin at the moment but investment is needed. To start trading or investing in ICO, you need to invest an amount of money at the start, beside you should have a lot of experience and skills if you don't want to lose all of your money just because of one wrong decision.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:11:41 PM

Yes, they're the best way to earn Bitcoin at the moment but investment is needed. To start trading or investing in ICO, you need to invest an amount of money at the start, beside you should have a lot of experience and skills if you don't want to lose all of your money just because of one wrong decision.

Good research is the key before doing any investment as many people have lost lots of money by investing at a wrong place and now they hesitate to move their funds into ICO or any other investment sites but if you have sound knowledge then majority of times you will get good results on your investments.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: